FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Walking home

Walking home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story of weekend before last!

We had been let down for a meet again so decided to go down town and get d*unk together!

There was lots of people about as the festival had started

We walked up and down the seafront drinking and people watching trying to guess who'd be a dirty fuck

We started walking home and walked past this place on the seafront that's normally quite but tonight there was a wedding reception going on

We walked just past this and L sat on the wall her short denim skirt riding up her thighs

I kissed her passionately and rubbed her big tits and then dropped down to lick her pussy through her already wet nickers

Getting hornier she layed back and open her legs wide I could see out the corner of my eye people drinking up on the balcony of the wedding party

L 's moans getting louder I stood up pulled her nickers aside and slide the top of my Peroni bottle into her hot wet pussy

Sucking her tits with her top pulled up and fucking her hard with my beer bottle she was gasping and wriggling around on the wall

After few minutes of fucking her hard I notice some people walking towards us and left it to last minute to tell L

They were only about 10 foot away from us as she shrieked and tried covering herself up lol

It was dimly lit along where we were but they must have worked out what we were up to!

After they had gone past we carried on playing for bit with me pushing L's head down to my hard cock while I dropped my jeans and made her suck my cock and pushing it deep down her throat

Was very horny watching people from the wedding party as I fucked my girls face only about 20 foot away

We walked on and I kept stopping L and forcing her to her knees to take my hard cock in her mouth

We stood in a shelter across from a busy pub as I fucked her face some more before realising there were people in a camper van a little way away watching us

So we walked on past the camper giggling like school kids

We stopped again on a grassy area next to a busy ish road and one again forcing my hard cock down my girls throat as cars drove past a short distance away catching passengers seeing us at last min as they drove past

I then swapped us round and started to suck lick n finger her wet pussy as she stood over me

Feeling her cringe a little everytime a car went past

I then hoisted up her skirt bent her over and started to fuck her nice and hard taking long deep hard strokes making her moan and gasp and swear

Getting faster and faster then pushing her onto all fours and holding her skirt like the raines on a horse fucking her really hard listening to my thighs slap against her bare arse making her scream out with pleasure

Feeling very horny with the cool air over my arse and cock as I fucked her was turning me on so much

Till again I noticed some people walking home from the pub across the road I didn't say anything to L just went into slow quiet mode fucking her long slow gentle strokes as they walked past!

Not sure if they had heard or see us unroll the got further up the road and all started giggling and looking back

L then noticing tried to cover up and move but I started the full on hard fucking again and wasn't stopping

She was trying to pull away and yank her skirt down which just made it sexier and me hornier as I fucked her harder and faster til she couldn't resist and let me fuck her pounding her wet pussy

Til I was ready to shoot my load and I stood up grabbing her hair and wanking off over her face and in her mouth spinning everywhere

After making her suck n lick my cock clean I let go of her hair letting fall in a heap on the grass as I walked off pulling my jeans up calling her a cheap slut;)

Hope you all enjoyed will post our prostitute role play story we played then following night if requested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please! Love the thought of that!!!

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Loved reading that mmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow great story. shame nobody stopped to join in with you two

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago