FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cruising on my lunch break

Cruising on my lunch break

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguynorwich OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

I’d been cruising a couple of times before years back and overall didn’t really like the experience. One lunchtime I was at work and feeling incredibly horny. I needed to grab some lunch so drive to the nearby town, driving back i decided to stop at a lay-by that I know is a known cruising area but genuinely just wanted to eat lunch.

I was sat and could tell various guys were invisibly there for dick, walking around, trying to make eye contact. A pretty good looking guy walked past my car and smiled, then turned and went into the wooded area adjacent to the lay-by. It was a very discrete location, especially in the summer time when the foliage is grown. I noticed the hot guy wandering through the forest and looked over at him. He was clearly brave and stood there, cock out, jerking off. Nice sized dick, fairly thick and perfectly trimmed. I was for a few moment and he jestured for me to come into the forest. I declined as I didn’t have much time and needed to get back, but this set my mind racing. On the way back I found myself a quiet spot in the car and jerked off thinking about the experience.

The next day I had more time and returned. Once again the place was busy. A guy in a delivery van came out of the wooded area and jumped into his cab. A minute later another guy came out and jumped into another van and drove away. 5 minutes passed by and I saw the van driver head back into the trees. Looking through I could make out him and a one other guy in there. I headed in, exchanging nods and saw the van guy with his cock out and an older bloke doing the same. The older guy was very well hung.

I decided to join in, first from a little distance wanking away before moving in and joining, with us all wanking each other. I knew I wouldn’t last long, it was all a bit too much and just a minute later I shot a heavy load onto the ground.

Zipping up I headed back to find another bloke on the way to join the fun. I’ll be back again for sure!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I did that orther week near me

Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago on the A68 near Corbridge!!

By *iguynorwich OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

Love to hear more

Would you want to share!! Your Secrets II

» Add a new message to this topic