FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy to be Utterly Overwhelmed

Fantasy to be Utterly Overwhelmed

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy that I hope one day someone may help me fulfil… here’s hoping.

It’s to be approached by a dominant female or male or couple even, and be given a date, time and address to turn up to, with the instructions purely to do as I am told completely and be ready to be turned into a very willing slut.

I would turn up at the address, be told to walk in, strip naked, sit down on the chair waiting for me, and to face to the wall. My new master(s) would then appear behind me, place a hood on me and put me on a leash. I’d then be instructed to bend over, have my asshole plugged and my cock caged. Totally incapable of seeing.

Then I am to be told that I am about to be led into a room where I am to be completely and utterly handed over and subjected to anything to room desires.

Where I am then completely overwhelmed, with being fucked, giving blowjobs, rimming and generally serving everyone as I hear them around me, laughing, joking and hurling abuse. The room will be full of upwards of 10-15 people, all of which need to cum at my doing. I am never given any time to let up, no rest, hands, mouth and ass busy at all times.

Oh god yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic