FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Looking after baby bro

Looking after baby bro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Looking after baby bro

My brother is 18 and I’m 21, he’s always been quite quiet and small, often getting bullied through school. Our parents never paid much attention to us through working, it fell to me to lol after him. Initially I would protect him but as we got older and my 32 DD tits came to my size 10 frame his bullies began to ask more of me. I began to get off on being used by then - most were around my age anyway. But as we left school we found ourselves moving away from home and living together to save money. We had ok jobs and we’re getting by well. He didn’t have much luck with the ladies, I did ok with guys, even taking a few home. I began to expand my horizons and found I enjoyed hard rough sex with spanking and my platinum blonde hair being pulled, I loved pleasing and sucking cock.

After a couple of months my brother got new boss, the bullying started again and he expected me to solve it once more for him. I refused, I said he’d have to stand up for himself or make friends of his boss or it would always carry on. He had reasonable success and was going for drinks every few evenings. One Saturday I was in a bikini in the garden sunbathing, he came home with his boss for some pre drinks before going out. He gave him a beer and his boss came to sit with me in the garden, his 6ft 2 ripped black Adonis of a boss introduced himself to me as Dan, I stuttered and struggled to talk back to him, my pussy immediately began to moisten. After a few minutes I could feel how wet my bottoms had become, I excused myself and went to my room stripping on and getting my rabbit from the drawer, and pushing it right into my soaking pussy, thinking how good dans cock must feel. I came quickly to a slightly noisy orgasm, as I came down I saw I’d not shut the door properly, Dan was at the door looking in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Can't wait to hear more

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *uv2bnude3Man  over a year ago

Thurles

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

He pushed it open and walked in, coming to kiss me as he took off his shirt, then joining me on the bed. It wasn’t long till I was pulling his jeans down to suck his fat cock which was growing in my mouth, soon all 10 inches of fat black meat was forcing its way into my throat as Dan held my head, sliding it up and down on his cock. My eyes were streaming and I was gagging and wrenching as he used my mouth. Eventually I was pulled off him and pushed onto my front, face in the pillows and ass in the air, as I looked back I could see how wet I had gotten, it was running down my legs. Dan got behind me and rubbed his hard cock on my wet pussy. He eased in, stretching me beyond anything I’d ever had before, I felt his huge full balls hit the back on my legs and he commented what a tight pussy it was. He began fucking me slowly but was soon picking up his pace, pulling my hair and holding my head down in the pillows as he did, he ballls slapping on my clit and I was soon cumming on his huge cock. I was soon a quivering mess as I came over and over, he was shooting his huge load into my wanting pussy. His cum was running from me as I went to the bathroom to clean up, as I walked onto the landing my brother was coming upstairs and clearly saw me and that Dan had fucked me.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

» Add a new message to this topic