FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Feeling good

Feeling good

By *leasureseeker2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilcullen

This was one of those meeting that just makes you feel so good .

We had meet before and the lady booked the hotel that we both met in before and liked . We had chatted the day before and agreed she would wear no knickers and skirt which always gets mw so horny .

She texted me on the day saying she had arrived and was at the bar . I arrived and joined her for a drink . We found a spot to sit and enjoyed our drinks all the while every chance I got my hand was running up her stocking legs and between them feeling her naked pussy lips . After a few minutes we just needed to hit the room so we headed to the lifts .

As soon as we entered we dropped our bags and kissed . My hands running up the back of her skirt cupping her sexy ass cheeks then moving over to the front to feel her pussy lips . Teasing her clit . Her kiss got stronger as I rubbed her pussy . We stopped our kissing and as she was standing beside the bed I pushed her back and she fell onto the bed legs opened pussy exposed to my hungry eyes. I pushed her skirt up over her ass and buried my face between her legs .

knowing we had all night to have fun I decided to really enjoy myself and do the one thing I love to do lick pussy . My tongue ran all over her pussy exploring it . Her legs opened wider and she moaned as my tongue ran up and down her pussy lips I was really exploring every inch of her pussy licking outside her lips running my tongue up and down her pussy lips tasting her pussy juices as she got wetter and wetter.. I covered her pussy with my mouth as my tongue reached her clit . I licked it ran my tongue around it with little circles light at first then harder .

I felt her about to cum so I eased off her moan of frustration getting louder each time I did it . Her hands reaching down to pull my head into her pussy .I continued to lick and tease every now and then I would pull her pussy lips open with my fingers to get my tongue deep into her pussy and tongue fuck her. Always as she was just about to cum I would stop her whole body showing how much she wanted to cum . Her hips grinding onto my tongue so I just knew she needed to cum.I licked up her pussy to her clit and licked it hard and fast . She was moaning louder and louder and this time I did not stop my licked even faster and she came hard. Her hips shaking her legs shaking I did not stop but stated to tongue fuck her and she came again and again . I grabbed her clit between my teeth and really licked her hard and she squirted cover my face in her pussy juices .

My cock was rock hard and I need to let him out to play so stopping for a second I ripped off my clothes . She pulled of her top and we where now naked . She then pushed me back onto the bed and she smiled as her hands grabbed my hard cock . She sank between my legs and licked from my balls up the shaft and then sank her mouth over the head of my cock. She sucked licked wanked my cock driving me crazy . Her tongue licking teasing the head of my cock . I need to feel my cock deep in her pussy so I pulled her up to me and she sat on my cock . It felt so good and she started to grind her hips riding my cock . My hands reached up and grabbed her tits pulling twisting teasing her nipples . All the time she is riding my cock and I just could not hold back I said I was cumming and she went faster I felt her pussies exploding all over my cock just as I came filling her pussy . I pulled her down onto me as grabbing her ass I started to pound her pussy with my cock. My cock stayed hard and her pussy was so wet I knew I was going to cum again . I really pumped my cock in and out of her pussy and came again feel her legs tighten as she joined me . I went back to lickng her pussy teasing her clit fingering her pussy making her cum over and over until we realised it was getting late and we had booked a table to have a bite to eat .

So as hard as it was leaving her sexy pussy I knew we needed to shower and change . As we got off the bed she kissed me and I knew I wanted more . Bended her over the bed her sexy ass in front of me I opened her ass cheeks with my fingers and pushed my cock deep inside her pussy . I was fucking her fast and hard grabbing her hips pulling her onto my cock . We fucked faster and faster and I came again pulling my cock out to feel her squirting on my cock .

We hit the shower and went down for a bite to eat enjoying the meal and a drink after . We headed back to the room and where stripped in seconds I was between her legs licking her again . We where both really horny and came time and time again. I was licking her pussy and my thumb was teasing her asshole . I pushed my thumb into her ass while my tongue licked her clit and as she felt my thumb getting deeper she exploded all over my tongue .

I love to lick pussy but I do enjoy fucking and the beds in this hotel where perfect big and when I stood beside the bed they where so high that' my cock was just level with the bed . She moved to the edge of the bed and I grabbed hold of her legs opening them wide . Looking down at her lying back on the bed her legs wide open her pussy dripping wet I pushed my cock deep into her pussy . Fucking with deep strokes of my cock I reached up and twisted pulled teased her nipples . She moaned in response and came . I was so horny I just kept fucking going fast then slow pulling my cock out to the tip and deep back inside hard . She would cum and I would cum but continued to fuck my cock staying hard as I never stopped . I would open her legs wide and rub her clit as my cock pounded her pussy this would have her squirting . We fucked like this for nearly an hour before we stopped . Moving up the bed we kissed and she was wanking my cock . My fingers where finger fucking her and curling up to tease her g spot . This drove her over the edge and she squirted but I did not stop and kept fingering her rubbing her g spot she was squirting over and over again . We continued to play into the early hours and then stopped to rest .

We had ordered breakfast and where woken by a knock on the door . As we eat we laughed about the night and how sore we felt . Moving to the bed we kissed her hand was just stroking my cock . Even after the hours of fucking last night my cock responded to her magic touch growing hard . I was teasing her nipples and she was starting to moan. My fingers moved to her pussy and she was so wet . I just knew I wanted to lick her so jumping up I was between her legs in seconds . I licked her pussy and as my tongue licked her clit I felt how sensitive it was I was a little more gentle and it had the right effect she came . I worked her pussy and clit making her cum a few times but I was thinking of us fucking last night and moving to the edge of the bed I buried my cock deep into her pussy . We fucked like crazy and I came hard . feeling her pussy juices covering my cock time and time again .

After a hour or so we knew we needed to stop so we started to get ready to leave but seeing her naked sexy ass as she moved around the room my cock responded and I just needed one more fuck so bending her over I buried my cock into her and pounded her hard until we both came . I was officially fucked and knew that was me done and we laughed about how sore we will feel later

That's what I call a perfect meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic