FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night Time #1

Night Time #1

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First posting so I'd appreciate any feedback either on here or direct.

I hear your breathing as I walk in the room. It catches as you sense me, so I know you're only feigning sleep.

The bedroom is quiet, warm. A slight breeze from the part-opened windows rustles the curtains, making the street light dapple across you as I hear you struggling to maintain even breathing. Your arousal is increasing.

I can sense your desire across the room.

I put my watch on the bedside, set the alarms on my phone & put it on charge, taking my time.

I flick the covers back and climb into bed. I hear you almost groan as the bedside light goes off.

But your breathing is still ragged. You know I sleep naked, yet I'm in bed in shorts & T shirt. You know I haven't forgotten.

You will be dripping by now, sweat under your collar & cuffs, the ridges in the dog crate pressing into your back, the blanket already getting damp beneath you, even though you can't touch yourself.

I hear you begin to drift, your breathing deepening, becoming calmer.

The light goes on. I'm up, quickly, assuredly. The crate is opened and you are on your feet, my arms supporting you.

Spin you round, over the bed, tailed butt plug whipped out & ass hook in. Everything was ready, under the duvet. I didn't open the toy cupboard - your normal warning.

I didn't use lube so you wince as the hook enters.

Wince again, slight gasp, as it's tied to your collar & back down to your cuffs, arms behind your back.

You will feel any move you make now.

Ankle cuffs clip to the rail under the bed, a massive 4 poster from a bankrupt hotel, subtly altered by me.

Collar tied to the rail over the headboard, leaving you bent at the waste over the bed.

Press down on your back, stomach into the bed. Pussy & ass open & lifted, waiting for me.

And there I stop. Enjoy the view for a moment. Catch my breath. Watch your juices bead on your lips. Enjoy the movement as you writhe, catlike, enjoying the restraint & the sensations from the ass hook.

I cup your pussy in my palm, feeling your heat, pooling your juices in my hand, hear you gasp and moan and feel you push into my hand, desperate for release.

You were in the crate for an hour, wearing your tail plug, wrist cuffs clipped to the bars so you couldn't touch yourself. I know you'll have spent that time vainly moving on the plug, desperate to cum but with too little stimulus.

I dip my fingers into you and savour your taste. You relax. I am barehanded. I stop again, put on the gloves - soft leather so I can feel you move to me.

Your blindfold goes on. I see you stiffen as you realise I have gloves on. It will be pain tonight, not the pleasure you were hoping for.

The gloves are effective and leave a nice print. You thank me for each one, counting as they land. I watch you move against the hook with each impact.

I place the cane across your back while I caress your ass, enjoying the change in the view - cream skin turning red, the marks from my hands stand out against your pale complexion.

I kiss your ass gently, moving up your back, hands caressing where the blows have fallen, soothing and stroking. I feel your tension release. You're starting to float now & I can see it.

I feel the heat from the skin of your back against my face as I kiss up your spine, brush your hair aside, turn your head & soul kiss you.

"I want..."

"I know."

"I need..."

"I know, my girl."

The cane on your ass makes you scream into the bed - a deep sobbing cry.

The first strike comes even as I kiss your shoulder, moving away from you and standing up.

I see you jerk against the restraints as the blows follow. My left hand is on your back, just above your ass, and I feel your body change as you fly for me.

The blows alternate - location, weight & tempo - but you are past counting and thanking me now, moving to an inner rhythm all of your own as you ride high for me.

The cane slows, lighter, and stops.

Gloves off, I caress you. Tracing the welts, making you move into my touch.

I enter you & you cum on me twice, without thought, uncontrolled, animal. I feel your release.

I kiss your back as the restraints come off, cuffs dropped to the floor. Hook follows. You gasp and cum again, gently, as it leaves you.

You put your hand over mine as I go to remove the collar. I know that touch. You will be sleeping in it tonight.

I lift you up & put you in bed, sitting beside you as you drift. Smiling at the vast effort you have to make just to eat chocolate.

The water is cold, refreshing. You sip it gratefully but there is no chance of this reviving you tonight.

I sit up for a while with you curled into me, head in my lap as I read. My hand stroking your hair, your shoulder, your upper back.

As you roll away from me, now deeply asleep & mumbling gently to yourself, I put the book down, turn of the light and lie beside you, feeling you curl back into me. Still deeply asleep, yet careful not to press your ass to hard into me.

We sleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic