FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ann Summers Party

Ann Summers Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ann summers party

lucy told me her friend is a Ann summers rep and has agreed to hold a party at our house with Lucy's friends.

Lucy asked if i would mind going to the pub with the lads as its a girly only evening, of course babe i replied.

Lucy said the party is this saturday, i called a few boys and agreed to meet them down the pub for some beers on Saturday.

Saturday came and during the day i joked to lucy “i hope you are going to get some slutty outfits and toys tonight “ Lucy looked at me and smiled and replied “ you know i will cos i am a slut as you know “ i replied “ and do not try all the toys on your friends tonight haha” Oh babe behave she replied.

Lucy had always told me a few of her fantasies and one was to play with a girl which she has never done, she also mentioned taken a gang of guys which always makes me hard when i think back to when she actually told me that but we have only ever talked and fantasised about our fantasies and she would never dream of actually carrying them out.

Saturday tea time i started getting ready to go to the pub with the lads, Lucy was in the bedroom also getting ready for her ann summers party with her friends, Lucy was already drinking her wine, are you looking forward to tonight babe i asked? Yes should be fun with all the girls with some drinks she replied.

Lucy got out the shower and i noticed her pussy was completely shaved, she defiantly had a shave in the shower, hmmmm lovely shaved pussy babe i said, Lucy replied ‘ well you never know what may happen and giggled, What do think is going to happen at a Ann summers party i asked? Well you never know babe, but maybe we may be asked to try some toys and just incase i have shaven she said.

I replied ‘ I bet you would love your shaven pussy rammed with a toy with your friends tonight wouldn't you babe?? Lucy laughed and said ‘ your mind is working overtime again haha’.

I told lucy i was going to the pub and wished lucy a good party, what time can i come home i asked? When i text you to come home she replied.

Just before i left home Lucy was getting dressed for the party and she slipped on a tiny Red dress which barely covered her ass, heels and her blonde hair tied in pigtails, god your getting a bit dressed up for a party at home aint ya babe? Yeah why not she said.

I left for the pub at 7pm, Lucy text me at 8pm and said all the girls have arrived and the party host.

How many friends have you got there babe?? Helen, alison, Sarah, Lacey, Catherine, Jess and Hannah and the host she replied.

Ok have fun and remember to buy lots of slutty things for my pleasure too haha, OK babe she replied.

At 9.30pm my phone pinged, it was a text from Lucy dressed in a slutty schoolgirl outfit?? Do you like babe??? I replied very sexy babe but as i was writing my reply all my mates also saw the pic and they laughed and said ‘ ask her if we can all come round and fuck her haha’ i instantly responded to my friends ‘ god sake boys that is my girl your talking about’ the guys said sorry and that they was only kidding but my cock was actually rock hard under my jeans.

I said to the boys ‘ she did look like a little slut though in that pic didn't she?’ Gary and john replied to me ‘ yes she did mate, shame she is not a real slut’ i asked my mates what they meant? Well shame she aint a real slut and fucks any cock she wants’ because she is a loyal girlfriend and is not a slut in real life, the boys laughed and said they was just joking with me.

I then told them ‘ but her fantasy is a take a gang of men hahaha’ seriously they asked?? Yes i replied but do not even suggest it or say anymore.

Around 11pm i get another text from Lucy with a big black dildo deep in her shave pussy with her friends in the picture all laughing, What the hell is going on i replied?? Lucy responded ‘ babe we are all playing with the the toys and fucking each other with dildos haha’ You are joking i asked?? No babe we are playing games, just now i was dared to lick Sarah’s tits haha, Are you serious babe??? Yes she replied, Lucy said the party is getting really horny and even the host has his big cock out haha’ what the fuck do you mean the host has his cock out??

Lucy replied ‘ i told you a friend is a Ann summers rep but i did not tell you it was a male’ i replied ‘ you are fucking kidding me, why is his cock out?? Lucy replied ‘ cos all us girls are going to take turns sucking and riding his cock, enjoy your evening she said’.

Your not sucking his cock at all i replied angrily, Oh babe its just a bit of fun with the girls, chill out she said.

11.30pm i get a video clip, me and the boys in the pub watch it, Lucy is riding the Hosts cock and all the other girls are licking his balls and lucys shaven pussy as she rides him, i replied ‘ you fucking slut’.

Then silence…… midnight i get a text ‘ yes you know i am a slut so come home now and bring your mates too, I want them all to fuck me and my girly friends’.

My mates saw her reply and said ‘ lets go and give the slut the cock she deserves, ok boys i said but please walk in the house and soon as we walk in i want you all to walk straight to lucy and ram your cocks in her mouth, ok lets go they said.

My cock was rock hard knowing my friends was going to gang my girl with her friends there too.

We walked in the house to see a male host and 7 girls all in a hot orgy, we walked in and Lucy just said ‘ Ok boys fuck me in front of my boyfriend, I replied ‘ and all Lucys friends fuck me in front of lucy while she fucks my mates.

Here i was in my lounge with all Lucy’s female friends taking turns sucking my throbbing cock while a glance over at lucy getting ganged by my mates and the host.

The next few hours was just a hot orgy of everyone fucking everyone.

After the party when everybody had gone lucy said ‘ I knew i was a slut, I hope you did not mind she said’ i replied ‘ babe seeing his getting fucked in all your holes by my friends was so hot’ Would you mind if i kept fucking your friends when i want too she asked? Is that what you want to do babe?? Lucy replied ‘ yes i loved your friends cocks in me, i want to fuck them with or without you, Ok i do not mind and i am sure the boys will not mind either, you slut!!

I love my slutty cum whore girl.

The end.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Babe's type of Ann Summers party I reckon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Babe's type of Ann Summers party I reckon "

Mmmmm best get one booked soon then

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Good story, shame that it's finished

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"Ann summers party

lucy told me her friend is a Ann summers rep and has agreed to hold a party at our house with Lucy's friends.

Lucy asked if i would mind going to the pub with the lads as its a girly only evening, of course babe i replied.

Lucy said the party is this saturday, i called a few boys and agreed to meet them down the pub for some beers on Saturday.

Saturday came and during the day i joked to lucy “i hope you are going to get some slutty outfits and toys tonight “ Lucy looked at me and smiled and replied “ you know i will cos i am a slut as you know “ i replied “ and do not try all the toys on your friends tonight haha” Oh babe behave she replied.

Lucy had always told me a few of her fantasies and one was to play with a girl which she has never done, she also mentioned taken a gang of guys which always makes me hard when i think back to when she actually told me that but we have only ever talked and fantasised about our fantasies and she would never dream of actually carrying them out.

Saturday tea time i started getting ready to go to the pub with the lads, Lucy was in the bedroom also getting ready for her ann summers party with her friends, Lucy was already drinking her wine, are you looking forward to tonight babe i asked? Yes should be fun with all the girls with some drinks she replied.

Lucy got out the shower and i noticed her pussy was completely shaved, she defiantly had a shave in the shower, hmmmm lovely shaved pussy babe i said, Lucy replied ‘ well you never know what may happen and giggled, What do think is going to happen at a Ann summers party i asked? Well you never know babe, but maybe we may be asked to try some toys and just incase i have shaven she said.

I replied ‘ I bet you would love your shaven pussy rammed with a toy with your friends tonight wouldn't you babe?? Lucy laughed and said ‘ your mind is working overtime again haha’.

I told lucy i was going to the pub and wished lucy a good party, what time can i come home i asked? When i text you to come home she replied.

Just before i left home Lucy was getting dressed for the party and she slipped on a tiny Red dress which barely covered her ass, heels and her blonde hair tied in pigtails, god your getting a bit dressed up for a party at home aint ya babe? Yeah why not she said.

I left for the pub at 7pm, Lucy text me at 8pm and said all the girls have arrived and the party host.

How many friends have you got there babe?? Helen, alison, Sarah, Lacey, Catherine, Jess and Hannah and the host she replied.

Ok have fun and remember to buy lots of slutty things for my pleasure too haha, OK babe she replied.

At 9.30pm my phone pinged, it was a text from Lucy dressed in a slutty schoolgirl outfit?? Do you like babe??? I replied very sexy babe but as i was writing my reply all my mates also saw the pic and they laughed and said ‘ ask her if we can all come round and fuck her haha’ i instantly responded to my friends ‘ god sake boys that is my girl your talking about’ the guys said sorry and that they was only kidding but my cock was actually rock hard under my jeans.

I said to the boys ‘ she did look like a little slut though in that pic didn't she?’ Gary and john replied to me ‘ yes she did mate, shame she is not a real slut’ i asked my mates what they meant? Well shame she aint a real slut and fucks any cock she wants’ because she is a loyal girlfriend and is not a slut in real life, the boys laughed and said they was just joking with me.

I then told them ‘ but her fantasy is a take a gang of men hahaha’ seriously they asked?? Yes i replied but do not even suggest it or say anymore.

Around 11pm i get another text from Lucy with a big black dildo deep in her shave pussy with her friends in the picture all laughing, What the hell is going on i replied?? Lucy responded ‘ babe we are all playing with the the toys and fucking each other with dildos haha’ You are joking i asked?? No babe we are playing games, just now i was dared to lick Sarah’s tits haha, Are you serious babe??? Yes she replied, Lucy said the party is getting really horny and even the host has his big cock out haha’ what the fuck do you mean the host has his cock out??

Lucy replied ‘ i told you a friend is a Ann summers rep but i did not tell you it was a male’ i replied ‘ you are fucking kidding me, why is his cock out?? Lucy replied ‘ cos all us girls are going to take turns sucking and riding his cock, enjoy your evening she said’.

Your not sucking his cock at all i replied angrily, Oh babe its just a bit of fun with the girls, chill out she said.

11.30pm i get a video clip, me and the boys in the pub watch it, Lucy is riding the Hosts cock and all the other girls are licking his balls and lucys shaven pussy as she rides him, i replied ‘ you fucking slut’.

Then silence…… midnight i get a text ‘ yes you know i am a slut so come home now and bring your mates too, I want them all to fuck me and my girly friends’.

My mates saw her reply and said ‘ lets go and give the slut the cock she deserves, ok boys i said but please walk in the house and soon as we walk in i want you all to walk straight to lucy and ram your cocks in her mouth, ok lets go they said.

My cock was rock hard knowing my friends was going to gang my girl with her friends there too.

We walked in the house to see a male host and 7 girls all in a hot orgy, we walked in and Lucy just said ‘ Ok boys fuck me in front of my boyfriend, I replied ‘ and all Lucys friends fuck me in front of lucy while she fucks my mates.

Here i was in my lounge with all Lucy’s female friends taking turns sucking my throbbing cock while a glance over at lucy getting ganged by my mates and the host.

The next few hours was just a hot orgy of everyone fucking everyone.

After the party when everybody had gone lucy said ‘ I knew i was a slut, I hope you did not mind she said’ i replied ‘ babe seeing his getting fucked in all your holes by my friends was so hot’ Would you mind if i kept fucking your friends when i want too she asked? Is that what you want to do babe?? Lucy replied ‘ yes i loved your friends cocks in me, i want to fuck them with or without you, Ok i do not mind and i am sure the boys will not mind either, you slut!!

I love my slutty cum whore girl.

The end.

"

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

» Add a new message to this topic