FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wearing her panties

Wearing her panties

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A sexy lady friend who I've been fantasizing over for years now knows everything about me. She enjoys humiliation AND embarrassing me she likes to see me dressed up and show of my sexy doll. Her choice of toy . She enjoyed herself as i confessed HOW i became obsessed with ladies underwear. I was delighted to tell her that I would see my friends sister returning from work immaculately dressed for the bank. I would see her wearing knee length skirt with her legs in stockings or tights. I would not be able to take my eyes off her legs. She always made sure that she would press on her skirt when she gets up. One day i had a good look in her underwear drawer and i waa not disappointed , she had countless suspender belts, lovely Basques and delightful lace panties and even more of a turn on she had a garter for every day of the week. I would be delighted to have a suspender belt and panties she would not miss them surely. I would be teenager and would have to buy stockings unless I could have a look for her stockings. I found them hanging in her lovely girly bag lots and lots of different coloured stockings. I stole stockings and a garter to complete my waist and below outfit. Lady friend asked if I had stolen any other ladies underwear and i said yes. She said that she would like to be told more, i told him that i was having lots of fun dressed up in her friends underwear and that her friend had been watching her underwear drawer and she told me that she wouldn't have any underwear left if I wanted to wear her underwear i was to parade for her and her friends. I would be Delighted To Have That offered again with ladies all watching. I had to tell of the underwear I stole from her friend and she was delighted that I had been honest about it. I was delighted that I had told her friend felt such a wonderful thing to be humiliated by another lady who enjoyed grilling me about my underwear fetish. Im not sure if she told that particular friend BUT I had the pleasure of another lady who told me that she knows that I dress up in ladies underwear. I was smiling as she told me, delighted that 2 ladies were discussing how i like to dress. I would be delighted to have her instructing me to be told to steal her friends underwear and this time I would film it for her amusement and her pleasure. She would like to see me with her friends underwear and have a video of me. Im not sure that she would not show her friend. I would love them both to watch as I borrowed her underwear again. I would be Delighted To Get caught

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic