FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > D*unken piss leads to being dominated

D*unken piss leads to being dominated

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a friend whos a soliciter n yes its a FWB situation, whilst chatting one night we decided to share our best sex moments with each other, n they were sooo good I thought id share some with you:-

After her 2nd year at uni Tanya (not her real name) was walking home after celbrating with friends she really needed a pee n in a d*unken state decided to go over to the neerest car n squat next to it she pulled her knickers to 1 side n her leather skirt up a little showing her tanned arse n perfect fanny off slightly, she closed her eyes as the piss felt soo good"What the fuck are you playing at"a deep voice boomed,Tanya although a little embarrassed couldnt stop peeing n this man could see everything, eventually it stopped n she stood up pulling her skirt down to the normal position,"im so sorry I was desperate" she said, "obviously" said the man "and when I give the tape of you pissing on my bently to the police ill be sure to let them know", Tanya's heart stopped could this ruin her chance of becomming a lawyer?"Please dont itll ruin my career." She begged."Why Should I care he said looking at her perfect tanned body in her little black skirt n her tiny but perfect nipples just visible through her top."Ill do anything "she said, He looked her up.n down "anything"!he said" as Tanya dropped to her knees and got his cock out ....... Sorry guys at this point my dick was so hard I had to grab her n fuck her really hard thst girl drives me fuckin nuts, shexy clever n soooo naughty if only she lived closer, hope you enjoyed that, I certainly did x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic