FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Xdresser enjoys a MF couple

Xdresser enjoys a MF couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackie_wmifs OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Based near Birmingham I am often on the road chasing work. This gives me plenty of time to indulge my kinks…..

I’ve a pretty good slim body and long legs, I was forcibly introduced to dressing by a dominant black guy I met in Birmingham and subsequently embraced the idea ….. Jackie became real, That was several years ago, my wardrobe has expanded as have my adventures.

The meet with the married M/F couple came about after I got stuck on a Job in Hereford which required several overnight stays in a hotel.I was bored out of my mind in the evenings and stressed as the job was not going well. Jackie’s outfits travel with me and I am always on the look out for an opportunity to be that naughty slut.

Browsing this site I came across a mature couple within 5 miles of my hotel. Chatting to them they seemed game and described their comfort life that allowed them to swing and host private liberated parties. Age has never been a thing for me and we arranged a 3 some meet that evening - I could not get showered and out of the hotel room fast enough.

Jackie is always discreet and arrives in normal mode with a back pack ( apart from that lorry driver meet - another story ). Their place was difficult to find in the centre of town, I was greeted at the door by the wife and welcomed in. It was a historic house full of character, all the oak panelling made me feel like a slut invited as part of the entertainment at a country house party.

I was shown to the first floor bathroom to change and told which room they would be waiting for me……..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

This sounds good!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes Jackie, please continue......

And.....

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh yes more please

wolverhampton

My backpack is organised and well packed, dressing takes about 10 minutes, on this occasion I went for my red bodycon dress, black stockings, suspenders, white panties, heeled thigh boots and blonde wig. My little brown bottle tucked into my stocking top

I composed myself in the bathroom before putting on my walk……. I always tell myself “dont hurry, steady movements in the heels and remember the discreet suggestive poses, foot steps in a line,confident strides…….”

A little sniff…

Adjusted my pantie cock which was coming to life ( which at 8.5 inches does surprise some )

I open the bathroom door, no one about - their door was a few strides across exposed bare oak flooring, I loved this house.

Even their door was old oak with heavy black ironwork, a simple lift catch and the door opened. They were waiting for me, she in a pale blue bra, pantie, stocking set with heels and he semi naked in boxers. ( women and tgurls always get the best deal when it comes to underwear ) It was the husband who said “oh my word” I was pleased I had made an impression ….

It was lovely and warm in the room, heavy quality curtains, very initiate, I knew this was going to be a special meet. I smiled ( that was easy as I was excited, loved the venue and knew I was looking good ), greeted them, complimented them on their home and thanked them for inviting me

I closed the door behind me and sat on a smallish 2 seater settee, even that was quality. My dress was tight and short, I positioned my legs to leave a suggestive gap with a glimpse of my bulging white panties…..

His wife sat beside me saying she felt a little under dressed and placed a hand on my inner thigh, I told her she looked sensational and brushed her pantie clad lips - we were immediately in a clinch and kissing we were both turned on and hungry. Husband was enjoying the show and offered drinks as his wife and I were eating each other. Her hands were all over my panties and I’d abandoned my suggestive pose to give her access to my now bulging tgurl cock. I was really enjoying the attentions of his wife.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Following oh yes

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

Great story

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

wolverhampton

The wife was clearly hot for fun, I made room for husband to get in on the fun, drinks left to one side he slid his hand between us to have a good feel. I told him his wife was red hot as he leaned in to kiss her. He and I lead her to the middle of the carpet, pillows were dragged from the settee to make his wife comfortable. We start on her pussy, blue panties pulled off she was open to our tongues we both worked her our faces side by side.

To enhance the sex I usually introduce a bitbog power play, this can be being restrained, maybe a little pain, gripped firmly……. Whilst working her pussy I had one hand holding her wrist down against the carpet……..

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

wolverhampton

I knew I had her, I’m naturally strong and pinning her wrist was easy for me, at the same time I was lapping her pussy…… then I felt it. her body tensed at the same time as she fought against my grip.

This was the moment to inject a new element into her chemistry…… I whispered into her ear “go on ……. try to escape - I have you now”

Her body betrayed her - an involuntary moan and a stronger attempt to free her wrist… husband had meanwhile introduced his small cock to the mix of my tongue and his wife’s pussy. She was like a fish on a line and I wasn’t going to let her escape. I told Hubble to pin her arms above her head - he compiled and moved his cock away from her pussy - now I had control of her.

Hubble pinned her wrists down and now I had full control - a naughty thought passed through my mind about make her squirt over her lovely carpet.

I went to work with my fingers on her pussy, she was vulnerable twisting on the carpet and restrained, I began to work her swollen lips and engorged clit, circling with my fingers changing rotation the pushing her bud back using chaotic finger movements - almost instantly she was raised to a unbearable orgastic level - I was concentrating on her clitty and was aware of her increased thrashing but I wanted to

bring her higher.

She was yelling to be released, I ordered Hubble to “HOLD FAST !” But moments were counting as minutes - she was twisting left then right with her entire body and escalating towards beyond organism - Hubble lost his nerve and released her….

I was kind of relieved as I never seen a woman head so strongly past orgasum going somewhere else. I held her firmly reassuring her it was on hold - but she was busted, the room smelled of sex and she was panting for breath. The evening was over.

I returned to the bathroom to return to Jack and interestingly the wife came out, sat on the stairs and watched me fully undress in the bathroom ( I left the door open as I felt there were no secrets now in that house )

Although I hadn’t cum I had throughly enjoyed myself.

She later gave me a verification that mentioned my magic fingers - if only she and Hubble had given me a few more moments ….

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Maybe they'll invite you back to continue where you'd all left off when she’s had time to compose herself . She sounds hot and up for it. If you could slow them both down a bit so she doesn’t climaxed so soon but when she does you can keep her cumming, how good would that be . It’s so extra horny when a couple ask or tell you to dress as well I find

wolverhampton

Thank you all for the feedback - a true story.

» Add a new message to this topic