FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Have you ever been 'made up' by a girl and had a 'lesbian' experience with her?

Have you ever been 'made up' by a girl and had a 'lesbian' experience with her?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousguy81 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hackney/ Islington

Have you ever been 'made up' by a girl and had a 'lesbian' experience with her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

Not yet

But I'm up for it

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Yes.

Hands down one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Nothing sexier than sitting calmly having your make up applied by a beautiful woman and then watching as she lays the sexy underwear and kinky outfit out on the bed for you to wear.

And finally as she pulls on the strapon harness mmmmmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met up with a married lady for some fun many years ago. There was 2 hrs driving between us so we didn't meet much. She came to mine one weekend and asked me if she could dress me like a woman. We went into Manchester and she picked out a basque stockings heels and wig and it was back to mine. The tension was unreal, she got me in the shower and shaved me completely of hair. She got me dressed and when she finished the makeup, she took photos of me as her and her hubby's where into photography. the sex after that was explosive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes me to had great fun with a gay lady at the club we go to im very bi and always wanted to to with a gay lady not alot of bi ladies know what they are doing when it comes to being bi im full on bi and love to give loads but when i was with this very sexy gay lady was the best sex ever i would do it again for sure

» Add a new message to this topic