FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cucked

Cucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erseus1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

My lover is a sensuous woman, who craves the pleasures of both the mind and the flesh.

Whilst we we on a recent trip, she told me she had arranged a rendezvous and unusually for her I was to be present.

Help me bathe she asked, as she slipped her naked body into the bath. Dutifully I kneeled beside her and began to wash her. I rubbed the sponge over her shoulders and down over her plump breasts. Her nipples hardened a little and she smiled at me, maybe later my love she whispered. She knows I love to lick her nipples but I'm to be denied for now.

She stands and the water and suds cascade over her full shapely bottom and down her thighs. I gently rub the sponge over her shining wet flesh, she parts her cheeks a little to give me the merest glimpse of her pussy lips. They glisten from the water and are slightly puffy, I know she's getting aroused, but that it won't be me inside her.

I've been denied now for two years on our adventure.

Rinse me she smiles, I unhook the shower head and rise my lovers body. I notice she's grown a little strip of well manicured hair above her pussy. She idly fingers it. Do you like it my love? He asked me to grow it for him.

She steps out of the bath and wraps herself in a towel. Come lets get you ready while I dry.

Undress and sit for me.

I take off my clothes and sit on the edge of the bed. She runs her hands over my shoulders and down my chest. Then over my stomach and thighs, gently touching my balls as she passes them.

I groan. Awww you miss my touch don't you my love, she smiles and I nod. She gently cups my balls and squeezes them. I can feel my cock begin to harden. She pulls on my cock gently. The padlock clinks against the cage, just a little longer my love she whispers and smiles, you can do it for me can't you?

I nod.

I've now spent a large period of our time together in chastity. This time I've not been released for 3 weeks and my longing to cum is at a peak,however all I can manage while caged is to dribble semen when I'm allowed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

Rochdale

You pop into the shower and when you've done you may help me dress.

I shower quickly, my mind racing thinking about who it could be, my cock hardening in the cage but I'm denied anything like an erection.

I wrap myself in a towel and return. She's completely naked and admiring herself in the full length mirror. Her breasts are still tight and her bottom is shapely and full. I watch as she caresses her womanly curves and smiled at herself in the mirror.

You're back she smiles, come stand naked with me. I look in the mirror, she's beaming sexuality and confidence and I see my neglected cock, bulging in places out of the cage and know that she'll have me dribbling cum again before he even arrives, whoever he is.

Rochdale

Help me dress my love.

She sits on the bed and I stand in front of her and begin to cream her shoulders. Idly she flicks at the cock cage as I rub the lotion into her. Over her shoulders and gently around her breasts then over her nipples.

Pay them a little attention my love and she

squeezes my balls as her nipples harden under my touch.

She smiles and looks down. Oh, my love, you're dribbling already are you aroused?

Do you desire my naked flesh tonight my love?

I nod and feel the string of semen hit my thigh.

Let me help you she smiles and runs her index finger up my thigh collecting the cum.

Oh, I'm such a miss messy fingers she smiles, I'll need to get that cleaned up.

She looks me straight in the eye and sensually pushes her finger into my mouth. My cum beads on my lips, all clean now she smiles looking at her finger. You have something here love she says, gesturing to the corner of her mouth, lick it up, it's unsightly.

And then she turns and walks away, as I watch her naked body sway into the bedroom.

By *mandajane01TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

Loving it

Rochdale

I follow her in to the bedroom, she's finished creaming her body.

Now what to wear she purrs.

She's already laid out the lingerie set on the bed. It's the set I bought her for her birthday.

Do you remember buying this she asks.

I nod as she elegantly slips her leg into the thong. It's black and lacy and through the flimsy material I can just make out the small strip of hair she has grown for him. She slips into her matching bra and gestures to me.

Help me fasten it my love she says. As i hold the straps she runs her hands over her breasts and moans under her breath. I clip her bra closed and she turns to face me. I can see her nipples are very erect as she leans in to me and kisses me deeply.

She smiles at me with her hand on my cheek. Thank you she says, though deep in my mind I knew that it wasn't gratitude for fastening her bra, but for what was yet to come.

Would you pop out to the bar for me asks. Champagne and four glasses please, and I'll be dressed when you're back.

I quickly put on my clothes and leave the room, catching a glimpse of her slipping in to the floral dress that I'd bought on a previous trip, but that she'd never worn for me.

I ordered the drinks. The young man behind the bar looked and asked is this for room 311 Sir?

It is I replied.

Your wife has asked that you collect a package for her in reception sir, it will be ready in half an hour. She's asked that you wait for it.

I sat in reception my mind racing, my cock throbbing in its cage,what is she doing to me I wondered.

People were moving around and every time I saw someone I thought she may like the look of I wondered if he was the one.

Time crawled at snails pace until the concierge arrived with a cardboard box tied neatly with a ribbon.

I rushed to the lift.

Damn! I forgot the champagne.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Exciting...

More please

Rochdale

I hurried back to the bar to collect the bubbly. In the corner of my eye I saw it, the cardigan I'd bought with the dress draped over a chair. The table was slightly hidden from view.

I peered into the dark corner, it could just be a coincidence. It can be the only cardigan like that.

Taking a few steps closer looked again and my heart sank. There she was kissing a stranger deeply. She turned and caught my eye and smiled. Then she waved at me and I knew it was time for me to return to the room.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Likey

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Rochdale

I returned to the room and laid out the package and champagne.

Why four glasses I wondered. Surely not.

I had visions of her being ravaged by three men, this would complete my cuckolding journey. I'd only ever seen her with one other man.

Behind me, the door clicked open and in she walked smiling and chatting.

She looked beautiful in the clothes I'd bought for her. Please sit she said to the stranger he will join us soon.

Oh my love, did you get the package? It's for you, my gift to you.

Close your eyes,.it's a surprise.

I closed my eyes and sat down. I heard her opening the box, then felt something slip over my face.

Open your eyes now my love.

I couldn't see anything, shed bought a blindfold for me.

Time to undress for me my love she purred.

I took off my shirt and trousers.

Everything she said.

But I stammered. My cage.

Rochdale

I swallowed my pride and slipped off my shorts.

I was completely naked other than a blindfold and a cock cage.

Sit she said to me.

She held my face in her hands and kissed me deeply.

But my cage I stammered again. I thought it was between us, our secret.

Oh you lovely, sweet,silly man. Because I let you watch once, did you think that was it?

I knew she had met two other men before she let me watch her, but I'd not worn my cage.

Did you think I'd be satisfied with that my love? I've been on a site called fabswingers, will you forgive me?

I nodded feeling shamed.

My love, you should see them. The men, I mean. Athletic tall men with huge members. Long ones, thick ones. I've taken dozens of them my sweet man, long ones, thick ones, bent ones that make me squirm, black ones.

All those trips with work, did you think......oh you did she giggled.

Rochdale

And the language they use, is terrible my love. Telling me how they're going to fuck me and stretch my cunt.

She whispered cunt under her breath, she rarely swore never mind used vulgar words.

They tell me how they're going to push their giant cocks into my arse and then cover me in spunk.

I couldn't believe the words she was using.

I have pictures love of us together showing our faces, and you in your cage, and of me spreading my delicate flower and showing my breasts.

Anyone could recognise us.

My heart sank again, she had been fucking men none stop since we had stopped having an intimate relationship and it was about to get worse.

There was a knock at the door to the suite and she quickly shut the door to the bedroom. I was listening intently and could hear voices, but not what was being said.

We have guests she whispered in to my ear, remember I love you, but I need you to do something before we go and say hello.

I felt something around my ankles. I don't need these tonight my love, you wear them.

My god, did she really expect me to wear the thong I'd bought for her? She slipped it up and around my hips so the flimsy material cupped my cage and balls.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Rochdale

You can do this she told me holding hand.

She almost skipped in to the room, here he is she said jauntily.

Cute said a husky voice, and then another said Alright mate.

My balls jumped into my stomach and my cheeks reddened, I knew both voices.

The first belonged to Hannah, an ex colleague of my lover.

We hadn't seen each other for a while. She was petite and mixed race. She has slim hips and tiny breasts but considered pretty. Her long dark hair cascaded over her little boobs. She always had a different man with her, usually younger, and they seemed to spend their time lighting the pencil thin cigars she smoked constantly. I'd always thought she was a bit of a bitch.

The second voice belonged to Phil. He was a crude and vulgar bragger. We'd played football together years ago. He was tall and muscular, and even in the showers he like to show off his rather large cock. Usually he'd stroll around grabbing his crotch telling everyone how their wives or girlfriends would love his cock. I didn't like him nor did my lover, why was he here?

I wanted to disappear.

Rochdale

So,we're all friends here said my lover, you can take off you blindfold now my love.

I gulped deeply and closed my eyes. My body was hot and sweaty.

I can't I whispered.

A few seconds passed, but it felt like hours.

I could smell a familiar perfume as a soft hand stroked my cheek. For me my love, and slowly she slipped the blindfold off my face.

My eyes were still closed and I didn't dare open them. Get the champagne my love. I squirmed uncomfortably and knew there was no going back now. I had to swallow what little pride I had left and do as I was asked.

Could you fetch 3 glasses here please my love?

Only three I asked.

You're not allowed yet my love.

The conversation began to flow,totally ignoring me. I didn't know where to look.

Brilliant

Rochdale

You got a beer mate bellowed Phil, I'm not a fucking wine drinker.

His voice grated through my body.

Get Phil a beer will you love?

My god,what was she doing?

I got a beer and handed it to him, he grabbed his crotch and winked me.

Let's have a refill too should we Hannah?

I filled my lovers glass first, and as I approached Hannah she stood and pushed her glass toward me. I filled it as she looked into my eyes, it felt like she was ripping out my soul.

I'm not done with you yet she rasped.

She got her cigar out and slipped it between her dark lips. She handed me her lighter, but before I could take it, she dropped it on the floor.

Oops clumsy she said still staring at me.

Fetch.

As I bent down she put her heel on the back of my head. I believe you think I'm a bitch she hissed at me.

Nnnnnoooooo I stammered.

Oh love, I had to tell her what you told me.

I was completely deflated, I never thought a little fun would come to this.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Rochdale

Hannah grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet.

Light she said.

I lit her cigar an she blew acrid smoke in to my face.

Did.

You.

Call.

Me.

A.

Bitch?

She demanded.

I closed my eyes and nodded.

She spat in my face, you fucker she said.

The moronic Phil hawed a laugh like a horse, and my lover walked over and wiped the spittle off my face.

Don't be mean to him Hannah, not yet said my lover, then leaned in to kiss me. Suddenly she covered my mouth with her hand and leant in to Hannah and kissed her deeply.

Hannah stared at me as they kissed.

What she hissed, did you think it was him she was kissing in the bar?

He's only here because he has an enormous cock, he's a fucking moron.

Hannah pushed her fingers into my mouth and then under my nose. That's not my cunt you can smell on my fingers cucky she smiled. And they kissed deeply again.

Rochdale

My mind was racing.

What the fuck was going on?

It had obviously been planned but I didn't know what was going on.

Unzip me please my love.

Oh my god, was this really happening to me?

I knew she had no panties on and she was about to take off her dress.

I couldn't watch.

I felt Hannah grab my hair, open your fucking eyes she demanded.

I opened them slowly to see her taking off her bra and sitting in the sofa opposite Phil. She was completely naked other than heels and stockings. Slowly she spread her legs and my love was showing her most intimate parts to him. She was slowly stroking herself In front of him.

Beer bellowed Phil again.

Do it Hannah said, then with me.

I got a beer for the odious Phil and noticed the enormous erection in his jeans, then followed Hannah back in to the bedroom.

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

Rochdale

Fucking hell, I couldn't get the image of that giant cock out of my head. How will she...what will she?

Here said Hannah.

Where's the box?

I pointed at the pillow, it's on there.

Fetch.

I closed my eyes, I was right, she is a bitch.

Rochdale

I took the box to her.

Unzip she said.

Her dismissal of me couldn't be any clearer. One word instructions

I unzipped her dress and underneath her rather boyish body was clad in a leather bodice.

You called me boyish too didn't you cucky?

It was too late, I nodded.

Get my gift to you from the box

I'll show you boyish bitch.

Then I saw it, a strap on cock.

She stepped in to it and secured the straps. It stuck out from her groin seven or eight inches.

Bag.

Boots.

Now.

I felt like I was having palpitations, but there was nothing I could do. Through all this my cock had shrunken to nothing. There's nothing arousing about this I thought

midlothian

Getting good.

Rochdale

In her high heeled boots Hannah was slightly taller than my lover.

She was still sitting opposite Phil stroking herself.

Phil bellowed beer and grabbed his crotch again.

My eyes closed again as I walked to the fridge.

Hannah looked at him with disgust as he swilled his beer again. Well it's time she said, get undressed Phil.

He pulled off his top to reveal his muscular torso. Then his jeans. His shorts failed to cover an enormous erection by a good 3 inches. He must have been 9 inches long at least.

Hannah walked over to him and grabbed her big strap on.

She stared at me as she stroked it slowly. Am i boyish enough for you now cucky?

I shamefully nodded, though Phil was much longer than her strap on.

I quickly looked towards my over, but her attention was firmly on Phil's magnificence.

My god she whispered smiling

Rochdale

Knees

Hannah instructed me.

I knelt.

Phil here she said.

He walked over laughing

Taking one for the team pal he hawed. I'm not gay you know, but Hannah said bareback if I let you suck me and I've always wanted to cum inside your Mrs.

Open Hannah demanded.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I don't know who grabbed his cock but when I opened my eyes both ladies had a hand each on his giant cock and we're guiding it toward my mouth.

As it touched my lips I gagged slightly, the head was the size of a golf ball.

Lube said Hannah.

Unexpectedly, my lover crouched slightly and cupped a handful of her juices out of herself then rubbed them over my face and his enormous head.

It slipped into my mouth more easily but I gagged my lips stretched

Rochdale

If you like please mail.

Plymouth

Hot story...

More to cum, I hope

midlothian

I like where this is going

Rochdale

Phil began to fuck my mouth. It was slow as it was so tight.

I'm cumming in your Mrs, I'm cumming in your Mrs he repeated - I wasn't the only one taking one for the team.

Enough called Hannah.

It was now completely obvious this was her plan.

You hands on the bed on your knees.

Phil sit on the edge of the bed.

Rebecca (my lover) here.

Everyone arranged themselves to Hannah's instruction.

Rebecca and Hannah kissed deeply, and Becky moaned as Hannah's fingers pushed inside her.

Lezzers said the idiot laughing.

Shut up said Hannah and held Becky's hand. Jump on sexy she said, and her voice was soft and sexy unlike when she spoke to me.

Hannah grabbed my hands and moved them outside Phil's thighs.

Perfect.

Do.

Not.

Move.

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Rochdale

Do not move Hannah repeated.

Then she kissed Becky and reached for her flower, opening it slightly.

Down she said.

I watched heart broken as she lowered herself on to the massive cock. It pushed slightly against her open lips and Hannah guided her down a little at a time.

She gasped heavily as the giant cock pushed slowly inside her.

Oh

My

God

My

Cunt

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic story, just keeps getting better.

Rochdale

Fuck fuck fuck she moaned as she was impaled deeply.

She sat with all 9 inches inside her.

I didn't think she dared to move, her eyes were closed and she licked her lips.

Don't.

Waste.

A.

Drop

Insisted Hannah

Every.

Single.

One.

On .

Your.

Tongue.

Becky began to move up slowly, taking it gently.

Fuck fuck fuck she whispered.

She'd never spoken like that when I was inside her.

Becky grabbed my hair again.

Juices.

Lick.

I looked and Becky's juices we're running down Phil's cock. She'd only been on him for seconds and already she was wetter than she had ever been with me.

I said lick shouted Hannah.

I leant in and licked the base of Phil's cock and licked her juices off him.

Becky put her hands on his thighs and lifted herself

God god god you fucking giant she hissed be then pushed her hips down again.

Becky spread her lips, exposing her very swollen clit, kiss me baby she purred

Rochdale

You.

Heard.

Her.

Hannah said and pushed my face towards Becky's filled flower. I licked her clit and she moaned, by now she was well lubed her breasts bouncing as she moved up and down on Phil's shaft.

I looked at Becky full of sexual confidence as she rode the giant cock.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck she repeated as she bounced on him.

All the time Hannah prowled, and pushed my head towards them at the slightest sign of aroused juices.

Lick.

I lucked her pussy.

Lick here too.

I winced and licked his balls all over.

And here.

Oh my god, his cock in my Becky.

She moaned and moaned and moaned,i had to lick everything and my cock suddenly sprang back to life and began to swell in my cage.

Rochdale

Hannah prowled as Becky fucked.

Lick.

Lick.

Lick.

Lick.

Lick.

I had to get every drop of Becky's juices running down Phil's cock.

The more I licked, the harder I got and the more I wanted. I'd forgotten who was fucking her for the moment.

They moaned as they writhed on each other, we had had a few minutes without Hannah interrupting.

Then I heard her heels on the floor.

I knew she still had her cock on.

She learnt in and whispered to Becky.

Enough?

Becky moaned and nodded.

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Rochdale

Hannah whispered something to Phil then grabbed my hair.

I've told him to cum.

Eat.

And she pushed my face into to joining of Becky's pussy and Phil's giant cock.

Phil groaned and in seconds I saw it. White sticky cum on his shaft.

I gulped, he had cum inside her flower. My lovely Becky defiled.

He pulled out and Hannah pushed my mouth over the head of Phil's cock.

Swallow.

Fuck. He was still cumming, but in to my mouth.

Top man he hawed. I told you I was going to fuck her. Right I'm off to the pub to tell the lads.

Hannah walked over to him.

I have a picture of him sucking your cock.

She put her finger to her lips.

Shhhhhhhh and fuck off

Rochdale

Becky feel back on to the bed.

Legs up Becky said Hannah, you need cleaning.

I looked at my lover, she had cum running from her pussy. Down between the cheeks of her bottom.

Eat.

Hannah grabbed my head and pushed it into Becky's sex, I licked her arse and gagged on the salty cum. Then my mouth was pushed into her pussy, it was full of cum. My tongue probed deep inside her. I felt sick licking Phil's cum from her.

Spread said Hannah to Becky and she pushed her fingers deep in her sex.

There's more on my fingers he said.

Lick

Lick

Lick

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Rochdale

Good boy said Hannah.

I'd eaten every visible drop of Phil's cum.

Now,we need to talk bitches.

But but but I stammered.

Shut up and sit snarled Hannah.

I sat down and Hannah stepped out of her strap on.

My heart skipped a beat in relief.

Take off those panties she said, you look pathetic.

I slipped them off as Hannah joined Becky on the bed.

Becky sighed and held her flower, oh love my poor stretched cunt. That was the biggest cock I've ever had.

Hannah and Becky kissed deeply. You smell of sex and cum said Hannah, it's giving me the horn.

Does he cum, she said gesturing towards me.

Only dribbles for the last two years she replied.

Here.

I already knew it was pointless disobeying.

Hannah grabbed my cage and pulled my cock toward her. She pushed her thumbnail into my glans and scraped it.

She licked her thumb, precum she smiled.

Rochdale

Please mail if you're enjoying

Rochdale

Becky was still lying in the bed holding her used flower when Hannah called for drinks.

More champers cucky.

I looked at the bottle, barely a glass in there.

Room service it is, called Hannah.

Hello, may I have champagne to room 311 please?

Of course Sir, 5 minutes.

5 minutes for champagne I announced quietly.

Good replied Hannah now watch.

She kissed Becky and said sit up to her.

Then looked me in the eye.

She walks over to me and grabs my face.

Boyish bitch you said.

Becky, untie me

She stands and undoes the leather body suit.

Hannah rubs it over her body then drops it to the floor.

Look at me cucky.

Her small breasts had the left nipple pierced and she sported a full dark bush.

Worship my boyish body she said.

I looked at Becky and she smiled and nodded.

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Very good

Bradford

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"Knees

Hannah instructed me.

I knelt.

Phil here she said.

He walked over laughing

Taking one for the team pal he hawed. I'm not gay you know, but Hannah said bareback if I let you suck me and I've always wanted to cum inside your Mrs.

Open Hannah demanded.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I don't know who grabbed his cock but when I opened my eyes both ladies had a hand each on his giant cock and we're guiding it toward my mouth.

As it touched my lips I gagged slightly, the head was the size of a golf ball.

Lube said Hannah.

Unexpectedly, my lover crouched slightly and cupped a handful of her juices out of herself then rubbed them over my face and his enormous head.

It slipped into my mouth more easily but I gagged my lips stretched

"

Rochdale

A small tap on the door and a call of room service.

We all look at each other.

Your the only one wearing something Hannah and Becky say in unison.

But but I'm naked I plead.

Cage they both reply.

Answer in your cage.

But, but.....

Just do it chastises Becky.

I crack the door open, champagne sir?

Yes, please leave it outside the door.

Of cour.......

Bring it in, bring it in shouts Hannah.

Open the door and let him in.

Slowly I open the door, Hannah now excited holds her strap on and begins to sway her hips pointing at me.

The young man looks at the ladies and smiles, but looks at my caged cock confused.

We're getting d*unk then I'm fucking him she laughs.

I'm not sure who was most shocked.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Saving for later

Bradford

Rochdale

I've watched my lovely Becky fucked and had to eat Phil's cum and a dominatrix has pushed and bullied me to my limits.

It's been quite an evening.

Champers cries Hannah and I fill her glass.

She stares hard at me.

I've been fucking Becky for months cucky. Did you know?

Tonight I'm having you she giggles.

I shook my head to both comments.

She runs her hands over her small breasts. Adore me cucky she demands.

Becky stands and holds my hand, isnt she beautiful she asks.

Pretty I answer but I prefer women to be shapely and have boobs. I like curves.

Hannah grabs my face again, you fucker, get me more champagne.

Rochdale

The ladies drink a little too much ignoring me.

I watch them spend time kissing and dancing.

More champagne bawls Hannah.

I call room service again.

My heart drops at the knock on the door.

Come in shouts Becky, they have now gone in to their own exhibitionism.

A tall young man enters the room and Hannah pounces on him. She shamelessly rubs her bush at him.

I'm sure he's never seen anything like it and he exits quickly.

It looks like the three of us then say Becky kissing me on the cheek.

I forgot where we were heading says Hannah, you were about to adore me.

I wasn't I reply, I've had enough today.

Becky olds my hand and leads me to the corner of the room.

My love you said you could do this for me.

She kisses me on the cheek and sways to embrace Hannah.

She has never looked hotter.

Rochdale

They embrace both looking at me.

Becky's full breasts pushed against Hannah's. She's still walking around in her boots.

Becky walks to me and asks me to sit. We sit beside each other for the first time in hours.

She will gets what she wants my love, please adore her.

Hannah, Becky calls, please come here.

Becky gently cups her left breast and guides it to my mouth. Her piercing bangs against my teeth but I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of her hardening nipple in my mouth.

It's goin to be a little redemption from my day

Bradford

Rochdale

I'm still wearing my cage as we move toward the bedroom for the evening.

Hannah takes off her boots and slips in behind me, so I'm in the middle of them both.

I look deep into Becky's eyes and can see she's satisfied.

Behind me Hannah is wriggling around.

Becky taps her lips, eyes here baby.

She leans in to me and whispers, do you want to cum? Out of your cage cum? I promise it can happen tonight.

Rochdale

Finishing this with some hot mails

midlothian

Plymouth

Oh fuck...

You got to continue...

We need to know does cucky get to enjoy himself?

Rochdale

I nod enthusiastically. It's been a long time since I've cum.

Becky leans in and kisses me, soon you lovely man, just a few more tasks.

Becky slips out of the bed and I watch as her bottom sways to the other room of the suite.

She returns with 2 glasses of champagne, and hands one to Hannah and one to me.

Are you sure I ask.

Of course, you've been such a good boy.

Not just yet Hannah replies. She's completely naked now other than her enormous strap on that she's managed to slip on in bed.

Becky,tighten me she says.

My love tightens her straps and for the first time I look. The cock protrudes from her full bush like a rocket ship.

It's fucking enormous.

Now cucky, let us talk about bitches.

Rochdale

Becky slips back into bed beside me.

Eyes here baby she says pointing at her mouth.

Concentrate on me my love. She stares at me with a look I've never seen before.

Look here she says pointing at her bottom lip.

I stare then feel Hannah's fingers between my arse cheeks. They're cold and she pushes one deep into my arse.

I gasp hard,what the.....

Here baby, come to Becky for a kiss

We kiss and I can feel Hannah stroking something.

Bitch Hannah whispers

Come to Becky for a kiss

Bitch kiss bitch kiss bitch kiss

My senses we're going into overload when I felt my cheeks being pushed apart.

Fuck, she was going to do it.

Eyes on Becky my lover insisted, eyes on Becky and kissssssss

As our lips met my arse was pushed inside out. I felt my eyes bulge and tear up.

Close you eyes and kiss me baby, it'll be in soon.

He's tight giggled Hannah I need more lube.

My jaw dropped

Eyes on Becky,eyes on Becky.........

Rochdale

........eyes on Becky, eyes on Becky, eyes on Becky

I couldn't breathe. It felt like I'd had the Eiffel tower pushed inside me.

Bitch

Eyes on Becky

Fucking bitch

Eyes on Becky

You fucking dirty cucky bitch

Eyes on Becky, eyes on Becky eyes on Becky.......

Please breathe...

Bitch

Baby breathe....

Fucking bitch

Becky slapped my face out of my shock, breathe baby breathe......

Rochdale

I gasped deeply after the slap.

You're with me my love smiled Becky.

Somehow, despite her slender frame, Hannah had managed to twist me around on to all fours.

My head was bowed and she was thrusting in to me with great long stokes.

The sensation was excruciatingly intense.

Eyes on Becky

Fucking bitch

Eyes on...

Bitch

Bitch

My cucky bitch

Eyes on Becky

And then a little song

Hannah loves fucking fucking bitches she was singing to herself as she pounded my tight hole.

Eyes on Becky, eyes on bec.....

My eyes rolled into my head and I felt like I was going to pass out. The pleasure was indescribable, my cock was bulging out if the cage.

I panted as Hannah pushed in and out of me

Eyes on...

..fucking bitches...

...Becky...

Hannah..

Fucking

Cocks

Cunts

Tits

Arses

My head was in a cloud

.... On Becky. My love, eyes on Becky....

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Excellent!

Didcot

Just brilliant

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Amazing story x

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Rochdale

Slow down Hannah Becky smiled.

I promised he could cum.

Hannah pulled her massive cock from my now stretched hole. I collapsed on the bed.

I'm not finished with you yet cucky. She stood in front of me stroking her long thick cock.

Tell me you love it cucky, my big cock fucking your arsehole. Beg for more.

It was true, I'd never felt a sensation like it. I loved her big cock pounding my arsehole.

Please fuck me again Hannah I pleaded, push your cock in to me.

You're going to be my bitch she snarled.

Becky returned with my key, now now you two play nicely she smiled.

She waved the key in front of my face, are you ready my love she asked.

She learnt in and kissed me as she turned the key in the padlock.

I nodded, yes ready.

Promise not to cum straight away, it's been a very exciting day for you hasn't it.

I promise.

She slipped the lock from the cage.

I think we need some lube baby, you're very swollen.

midlothian

Rochdale

Becky gently rubbed the lube into my cage, the twisted it a little.

Ouch. It had been 3 weeks and my cock was slightly swollen still. It pinched the flesh as Becky tried to remove it.

More lube baby she asked.

I nodded and felt the cool lube on the base of my cock.

Just pull it off laughed Hannah, confirming that she was indeed a bitch.

Becky cupped my balls and gently pulled the cage down my shaft.

Baby it looks sore she said, all red and bruised. I'm sorry baby and she bent and kissed my glans.

Gently she lubed the locking pin and securing ring. She pushed the pin back and twisted the ring slightly.

Despite having just an average cock, I need the largest ring available to get around my balls and it's a tight fit.

I winced as the ring was slowly twisted in to position, and then Becky pushed the skin behind my left testicle through the gap in the ring.

Almost there baby a little more lube she smiled, slipping the ring off behind my right testicle.

Good as new she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Rochdale

He's pretty big said Hannah, more than I expected. You told me he was small Becky, and he's not. That's a decidedly average cock.

Nice balls though, she winked at me.

The girls kissed and told me to stay.

I watched as they walked to the bathroom, Hannah's slim arse framed by the straps of her cock, Becky's curvy bottom swaying as they giggled towards the door.

Hannah stopped at the door and stroked her cock and mouthed I'm having you at me, then they disappeared behind the door.

Rochdale

I could hear them giggling to each other, but had no idea what was going on.

Hannah stepped out first, holding her big strap on.

You know what they say cucky, go black an you'll never go back she said stroking her cock

Or pink to make the girls wink said Becky cheerfully.

She stepped out from behind Hannah sporting an equally large but bright pink strap on.

She had never looked so beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

Chop chop she said no time to waste.

But, but, but......

You said I could cum.

And you will baby, you will.

Oh you thought.......in here..... she gestured toward he pussy, biting her bottom lip.

Oh silly. No room for Mr average in here, no siree not on your nelly. Big boys and girls only from now on baby.

Plymouth

Loving this

Rochdale

Hannah walks over to me and grabs my cheeks.

Look how beautiful she looks wearing her cock.

Isn't it pretty the way it just rests there. I love it in my cunt cucky, it's so big and veiny and it fills me up.

It makes me wet just looking at it she laughs at me. Here smell and she pushes two fingers inside herself then rubs them under my nose. Smell my cunt cucky.

Hands and knees baby says Becky, if you can't decide we will have to jolly well do it for you.

She moves behind me and I feel cold lube on my hole, she rubs it in gently. And a little on my pretty cock she says. Ready when you are baby.

I close my eyes and nod as I feel the head of Becky's strap on begin to stretch my arse apart.

midlothian

Oh god yes please

Andover

Didcot

By *haring3Couple  over a year ago

SW France, Yorks

Such a well written creative story. Cuck's agony is everywhere.

By *aby girl32Woman  over a year ago

Leigh lancs

Bradford

By *obandsue 69Couple  over a year ago

north Cornwall

Cuckolding is so very powerful

Hitchin

Bradford

"Cuckolding is so very powerful"

It is a very powerful dynamic, when it works !

I just wish I could find a woman who'd like to do this with me. Mmmmmmm

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Very hard after reading this story

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Very hard after reading this story

burgess hill

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Great story, loving it

Northern Ireland

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Love to try this

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Brilliant story.

Rochdale

To be continued at weekend

Rochdale

I wince and groan as the bulbous glans of Becky's cock slips gently inside me.

This looks hot baby giggles Becky as Hannah licks her lips watching my face, just about half way now.

I could feel the cock inching deeper into me when suddenly my jaw dropped and my eyes almost burst from their sockets. Instantly my cock hardened, harder than ever before.

I think you've got the spot Becky laughed Hannah.

The feeling was indescribable. Pleasure, pain, both? I don't know. But my cock was harder than it had ever been.

Now I knew the difference. I'd only ever had fingers in my arse before. This was a completely different feeling.

Now I knew why she wanted bigger cocks in her flower than mine.

The words fuck me escaped my lips without me even realising and I exhaled deeply waiting for what was to come.

By *oldenbrownMan  over a year ago

sussex

"I wince and groan as the bulbous glans of Becky's cock slips gently inside me.

This looks hot baby giggles Becky as Hannah licks her lips watching my face, just about half way now.

I could feel the cock inching deeper into me when suddenly my jaw dropped and my eyes almost burst from their sockets. Instantly my cock hardened, harder than ever before.

I think you've got the spot Becky laughed Hannah.

The feeling was indescribable. Pleasure, pain, both? I don't know. But my cock was harder than it had ever been.

Now I knew the difference. I'd only ever had fingers in my arse before. This was a completely different feeling.

Now I knew why she wanted bigger cocks in her flower than mine.

The words fuck me escaped my lips without me even realising and I exhaled deeply waiting for what was to come.

"

burgess hill

Didcot

Andover

:

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

More please.

Rochdale

I could feel the rhythmic thrusting in my arse, my hole stretched and I moaned each time Becky pushed in to me.

Hannah sealed with delight and she reached between my legs and pulled on my balls. Don't you fucking cum cucky, don't you fucking dare. She grabbed my cock, which was fully erect, fucking hell cucky is hard. He loves it in his arse. She began wanking me as Becky fucked me gently.

I closed my eyes and moaned , concentrating hard on trying not to cum.

Now you know why us girls love big cocks cucky, said Hannah standing in front of me. She pushed two fingers inside herself, fuck this is hot she hissed and started to masturbate inches from my face.

I could smell her musty sex and hear how wet she was. She pushed he fingers user my nostrils and then into my mouth, fucking taste me you dirty bitch.

I locked her acrid juices off her fingers as Becky continued to pump my arse in a steady motion. All I could think was don't fucking cum

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

By *aby girl32Woman  over a year ago

Leigh lancs

Bradford

hot !

Andover

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Hitchin

Plymouth

Don't cum yet, cucky

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Very hot, but I feel punishment coming your way

Didcot

By *ames910333Man  over a year ago

worthing

By *irm and TenderCouple  over a year ago

north west

burgess hill

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Northern Ireland

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

midlothian

Better man then me if you could hold off Id have came ages ago

Loving it keep going please

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

More!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Oh this is getting hotter than hell

Rochdale

Does anyone want more?

By *Z24Man  over a year ago

cannock

Definitely, so well written.

Keen to hear about your adventures, please continue.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great story and build up xxx

By *on-BurgundyMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

We need more

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - very arousing!!

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Northern Ireland

oh,i wish my wife treat me to this fun.

Rochdale

Just revisited this, would anyone like me to continue?

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Yes please

By *orksman80sMan  over a year ago

Near

We need the rest

Northern Ireland

deffo yes pls

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Dream scenario for me and many others im sure

Rochdale

I'd forgotten I hadn't finished this one.

Any more for anyone?

Rochdale

"I'd forgotten I hadn't finished this one.

Any more for anyone?"

Please mail if you've interest in me continuing

By *arksladMan  over a year ago

bedworth

Yes please carry on!

Andover

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *p four funMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Read this when it was first posted forgotten how hot it was. Love to know what happens next.

Rochdale

Don't you fucking dare cum cucky demanded Hannah.

Becky still pushing her bright pink cock into my arsehole and Hannah pulling roughly on my cock.

My eyes rolled into my head, the pleasure was as indescribable as it was humiliating. I groaned as Becky pushed her massive cock into me all the way. I could feel her plastic balls against my own sack as she rythmically pumped in and out of my arse.

Hannah released my cock and stepped back taking in the scene. Her shapely lesbian lover fucking her despised partner in the arse with a massive pink strap on.

This is just perfect she smiled and reached for her phone.

Smile for the camera Chucky she chuckled.

Rochdale

So where should I put the picture of this lovely scene?

She showed me the photograph, it clearly showed my face, me on all fours and a lady who clearly was wearing a strap on deep inside my hole.

Please, please I begged not in public. My eyes rolled into my head again as Becky pushed deep in to me.

Enough said Hannah, he's leaking. It's not time for him to cum yet.

Let's do a show for him.

Becky and Hannah embraced and kissed deeply, both still wearing their enormous cocks.

My arse was sore from being used.

You, over there said Hannah pointing towards the bed.

I sat and watched.

Slowly Becky undid the straps of her cock and slipped them over her shapely bottom then elegantly stepped out of it.

Hannah grabbed her cock, to me babe she smiled.

Rochdale

Please mail if you like

Rochdale

Hannah sat back on the bed, her massive cock protruding from her full bush.

Sit on me baby she smiled, remember to show him.

Becky spread her legs then parted her her pussy.

Oh my big brave boy, hasn't it been an exciting day for you? You know when we had those late night talks about me being with another woman? Well now is your chance to watch.

Look at my cunt, it's wet, swollen and used.

I was shocked by her language but my cock ached like it had never done before.

Didcot

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Andover

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall