FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New Boss

New Boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *our Knight 888 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

New Boss

7 years to the month she had started working at this company in Data processing hard work late finishes with early morning start she had made up through the ranks to become assistant head of department and for the last three months after the last head of department had suddenly left she had taken the reins and run the department this was her promotion. It was hers she had done all the work and no one else was applying as everyone knew she was the best in the company. There was a meeting at 10 O’clock in boardroom to announce the new head of Department, she had dressed for the part today she was wearing her red suit as she saw it, it was her winning suit Red heels only 3 inches high red skirt it hugged her curves and showed her bum in all its beauty red jacket with a white halter neck which showed with pride her ample breast some cleavage but not to much after all this her work pace. She sat in her office waiting watch the clock tick away finally she got up took a deep breath and headed for the boardroom. She didn’t stand at the front but in the middle of the rest of her staff they cleared the table and there was a small stage at one end for the announcement even with all those people in the room she still stood out as bright her hair was pulled back in a single ponytail. The CEO and as the rest of the board walked in the CEO stopped by her to shake her hand and say thank you for the great job she was doing. Yes yes she thought to herself it’s mine so Dam worth all the time I’ve put in to get this. The CEO stood on the stage and spoke about how well the company was doing and how we had all done so well after the last head of department had left. Here it comes, she thought as he said.

Now for the person will take us into the future meet . . . . .

She told herself sat calm and be humble

Miss Lucy Denvers

She thought what the fuck who is Miss Lucy Denvers this should be my job my promotion I’m the one who has been running this department. She watched as she walked in from the other door. She was a stunningly beautiful woman in her 30’s with her flame coloured red hair tied in a bun if she hadn’t just taken her job she would definitely have fancied Lucy. Lucy was saying something but she wasn’t listening she was just so mad at her for taking her job. Then she looked up at her at her, she was looking straight at her, in fact not even at her but her ample breasts it made her feel uncomfortable she had men stare at her breasts before but a woman this was new. As she watched her not hearing word of what she was saying but the way she was looking at her. She thought those eyes look familiar but how could it be just those eyes that were familiar and not her face as she became began to notice other things that were familiar was this the slut in her just hoping. She stilled her mind and the room applauded. She rushed out of the room and back to her office grabbed her mobile and logged on to her fetlife account and started looking for the profile of the slut who hand been stalking her profile left loves the odd comment but never replied to any message she had sent her. As she browsed her profile there was no full face or even half face but there was so much that seemed familiar but not enough to be a 100% sure not even 80% just as these thoughts were running through her mind the intercom buzzed.

Yes Cindy what is it ?

She growled as she answered

Sorry to disturb you Miss Jones but Miss Denvers has asked for you to come to her office.

Replied her assistant

She got up from her desking great first day and what is she going to do show me she is boss. I already know they have used me and given my job to her, what else is about, is she going to give me that rubbish about I’m not just your new boss but we can be friends crap. She knocked on her new boss’s door the voice on the other side answered.

Come in

She walked in with a face like thunder and if she tried to give her any crap she was going to put her in place. Instead she was floored Miss Denvers was stood with her back to her looking out of the window the bun on her head was open and her gorgeous red hair was out of the bun and her ran down to her bum she was in lust. Then she turned to face her close and if she hadn’t been sure before she was now. It was definitely her but her didn’t know if she was the same woman she had been stalking on fetlife because she didn’t know this was her profile her new boss had no idea because there was no face pictures on her profile.

Again as she spoke to her, her eyes went straight from her eyes to her breasts her new boss wasn’t seeing the look on her face and didn’t even seem to notice her walking closer and closer to her new boss until she stood almost inches from her. At that point she looked up at her, as she looked into her eyes and then looked down away from her. Miss Jones thought this could cost her, her job but she was going to go for it anyway she was 99% sure it was her right now the way she had lowered her eyes away and when she had turned round she knew it right there and then this was the final nail. Miss Denvers bottom lip quivered as she stammered

Miss Jones what are you doing ?

What am I doing Miss Denvers Firstly you take my job ! then you stare at breasts that is sexaul harssment and last but not least you have been stalking me.

She seemed to hiss through gritted teeth.

Stalking ? Stalking you what are you talking about ?

She tried to ask.

Interesting so you except that the way you have been staring at my breasts is sexaul harssment and taken my job.

This time her voice was softer but in full control. Her boss tried again to take back control by saying

No No How could I have been stalking you I ever never set eyes on you till today.

Miss Jones smiled to herself no denial from her about staring at her breasts. She decided in the moment she was going all in at that moment. She pushed her new boss against the window and push her hand up skirt while she held by her throat holding in place and whispered in her.

My other name is Lush4red on fetlife you know who that is, don't you ?

Miss Denvers nodded as she could feel her knickered soaked in her own juices. As she nodded she told her as she pushed her down

Get on your knees you know that is where you want to be not even want but need to be for me don’t you.

She sunk to her knees and knelt in front of her head bowed.

Remove your jacket and top and show me everything that belongs to me.

Miss Denvers began to remove her clothes while she stayed on her knees with a simple

Yes Mistress

Miss Jones on hearing those words nearly came as she lived for sluts like this beautiful woman that would worship her the way she wanted. Miss Jones pulled her halter neck top over head to expose her huge breasts in her half cupped bra showing of her erect nipples as she sat on Miss Denvers desk and told her.

Right Slut look at me

She looked up at her new Mistress

Your name from now on is slut now get up and come here and worship these breasts you haven’t been able to take your eyes off.

Slut jumped to her feet and just as her tongue was going to lick her nipple Miss Jones slapped her so hard it nearly floored her. She grabbed her by her hair and said

You want this don’t you ?

Yes Mistress

She replied quickly she didn’t want another slap

Will you do anything I want ?

She asked her Slut, again the same answer

Yes Mistress

Who is the boss here at work and at home ?

She asked her new slut

You are the boss here Mistress and at home ?

At home she asked. Her new Mistress what did she mean by this. She didn’t need to wait long to find out.

I’m keeping you when we are finished here my assistant will give you my address and you have today and tomorrow and then you will be moving in with me. Now show me your worth it worship my breasts.

She forced her face to her breasts and she suckled on her big nipple like never before she was so turned on and Mistress had made herself so horny. This beautiful little slut was suckling on her nipple how she had always hoped someone would do her whole and this little slut hadn’t even got close to moving on to the other nipple her new Mistress was starting to cum and she wanted to reach down and touch her Mistress but knew better Mistress hadn’t instructed her to and she didn’t have permission either but this didn’t stop Mistress cumming slut suckled on her Mistress’s nipple hold her breast in both hands until Mistress pushed her head off and sat back down on her knees waiting for her Mistress. As soon as she had got her breath back she looked at slut in more loving eyes and said.

Right slut remove the rest of your clothes and and then come her and remove mine and lets see if your mouth is good elsewhere as it is on my nipples.

As she removed her skirt and knickers she never took her eyes of her Mistress and she knew this was the life she wanted and to her Mistress was what she was in the world for . . . . . 

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

By *igerman23Man 32 weeks ago

hayes

Love it