FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > It all started building towards the conference...

It all started building towards the conference...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshoral OP   Man  over a year ago

caerphilly

Jill and Tom had been colleagues for what was approaching four years. Jill had joined the business, green out of university and had spent the first couple of years finding her feet like most grads do. Her career had started to take an upward turn, as her efforts and results had been noticed by quite a few members of the senior management team. Most notably... Tom.

Tom had been part of the senior manager team for a number of years. His length of service approaching 15 years and his respect and influence across the business was significant. He had grown close to Jill very early on in his career, as she worked for his department at first. He was extremely disappointed when Jill had transferred into sales, but knew this was a great career move for her - so helped to push her in that direction.

Tom and Jill regularly spent their half hour lunch breaks, taking a swift walk through the industrial estate to the local shops for a £3 meal deal lunch. En route, their conversations often turned sexual - and it was apparent that Jill had led, and was leading, a rather vanilla lifestyle at home. Her partner of 9 years worked long hours, was pushing for them to have children and was ready for the mid-life settling down phase.

Jill seemed uneasy talking about home life more recently. The conversations would be switched quickly and more often than not, she would flirtingly suggest tales of fantasy misadventures and debauchery.

Tom didn't really think she'd go through with any of it... He just took it as banter and laughed it off... Even if he did feel a twitch in his groin area each time.

The business was doing well... Jill's contribution in her new role was certainly helping that - with new clients brought on board and monthly targets being smashed. Tom admired her tenacity and determination and loved that she was reaping her rewards for all her efforts.

The business usually threw a small-ish annual conference, but with triple digit growth in recent months, it was decided that an extra special celebration was needed and the company booked a 5* hotel, suites for all sales and management staff and a famous comedian / compare and band for entertainment.

Both Tom and Jill were on the invite list and they had a month before the party shenanigans were due.

The morning the invites went around, Jill called into Tom in the office and asked him to lunch. Her voice seemed excited over the phone, but Tom didn't read too much into it. The morning passed and Tom left the office to meet Jill. They had decided to lunch at Starbucks, so Tom jumped in his car and drove the two Mile journey.

As he entered, he saw Jill at the other side of the room. Walking over her smile lit the room and her dark eyes twinkled their usual joy of seeing him.

Jill had already bought Tom a latte and a toasted sandwich so he sat down and tucked in... Jill immediately brought up the date for the conference and told Tom how excited she was. She was in the running for top sales person and would be due a hefty reward.

But this wasn't where the conversation led...

After around 15 minutes of chit chat... Jill moved the talk on..

"Tom", Jill asked. An almost nervous, questioning tone to her voice...

Tom looked up from his food... Jill looked at him. A sultry, flirtatious smile across her face and deep in her eyes...

"Yes" Tom replied...

"I've been thinking about the conference... Well, I've been thinking for a while now..." Jill sputtered...

"We get on well don't we? Always flirting, always talking about things we shouldn't...?"

"I suppose so" Tom replied.

"Well, I've decided something... I want you!"

Tom giggled nervously at Jill's exclamation...

"Yeah right... Fuck off you cock tease" was his typical 'lads', brain-dead response.

"No seriously... I want you. Think about it... for that night... I'm yours... For anything".

With that, Jill got up from her chair, excused herself and left for the toilet.

Tom's mind ran wild... Had that actually just happened? He was convinced Jill was fucking with him in her usual playful way. His cock had taken more on board than he had and he was conscious of his 'showing' as he sat in his business suit.

In truth, Tom would jump at the chance, but only if Jill was 100% genuine. He certainly didn't want to risk putting himself out there first... Especially given his senior position in the business.

He noticed Jill returning from the toilets. She looked amazing. Her tight fitted pencil skirt business suit, heels and a low buttoned blouse really did add to the sexual tension and the yearning in tom's pants.

Jill sat down once more... Smilled at Tom and said... "You don't believe me do you?"

"Fuck of Jill... You're pulling my leg... You've never been serious before" was Tom's 'safe' reply.

"Well I have to go now... But to show you how serious I am... I've got a little something for you".

And with that, Jill stood up, grabbed her bag and handed Tom a Starbucks paper bag from her jacket pocket. She leaned into Tom's ear, purposefully making sure Tom's eyeline, looked directly down her top... "Don't look until your in the car". She sniggered and confidently walked out. Her strut oozed sex appeal and a power-woman confidence.

Tom downed the remaining coffee and sped towards his car... Eager to see what he had been given...

Door shut, he fumbled with the bag. As excited as a kid at Christmas morning.

"Fuck me" he gasped, as he pulled out a red lace thong from the bag... It was soaking and clearly worn... Jill was deadly serious and here was Tom, solid as a rock with the next move, firmly in his court...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Great start please carry on

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uriouscpl4954Couple  over a year ago

Orpington

This could really go places. Keep it up.

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Good start

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *rmdMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Anticipating a great story here

caerphilly

Tom's cock strained in his trousers. He desperately wanted to take it out, there and then and relieve himself, but knew that wasn't an option with the CCTV coverage and busy public area.

He decided to message Jill.

"Thanks for lunch. My round next time. Let's not wait too long x".

Sent...

He watched the screen as one tick turned to two... It had been sent... Then the two ticks turned blue... Jill had read it.

Then the 'Jill's typing' indication came up... Tom was bursting with adrenaline. The years of casual flirtation that he had considered to be harmless fun, boiling to an unimaginable level... Such lust and desire for something so wrong... Yet it felt so right.

Tom's phone pinged. He quickly reloaded WhatsApp and saw Jill's reply.

"Today was just the start. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Perhaps we'll have time for you to have your cake and eat it next time?".

Jill often seductively insinuated sexual desires in their chats, but they hadn't messaged like this before. It was too dangerous for two married individuals to have evidence of conversations, so this was a bit of a game changer.

Tom decided to keep it to the point... "Lunch tomorrow?".

Again he watched the ticks appear and turn blue...

"YES" came the reply.

"Think you can take an hour?" Tom asked...

Tom was hoping they could slip off somewhere quiet and see where this could go. His true desires were to rip off Jill's clothes... Or slide her skirt up around her waist and dive face first into her delicious pussy juices.

"Sorry... I already have appointments either side of lunch so half hour tops... Let's meet for coffee again".

Damn it. Tom was a little baffled... He thought he had the green light. His mind ran wild and being the testosterone fuelled, think with your dick male, he wanted it now. But work was work - so he replied an 'ok', deciding to keep a level or professionalism.

He started the car and headed back to the office. His mind for the rest of the day struggled to focus on anything but the paper bag and thong in his car. What was he going to do with it. He couldn't take it home and his wife used the car from time to time, so it couldn't stay in there... Both options were far too risky. He needed a solution by the end of his shift.

One thing he new, he wanted to press it to his nose again and deeply take in Jill's scent... Longing for the real thing.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

paisley

Redditch

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Can half an hour be enough for now

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Love this.

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Conference stories are great

More please

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Magnificent

caerphilly

Tom's shift slowly meandered to home time... No sooner had the clock hit 5:30 then he was out of the door in a flash. Hurrying excitedly to the car.

He opened the door, sat in, reached straight to the glove box and took out his prize... Without a care in the world he pulled out the musky smelling thong and took a long inhale of breath and scent through his nose. He hadn't even bothered to look around to see if anyone was near. Thankfully for him, most of the office were still slugishly leaving the office and hadn't reached the car park yet.

The aroma made Tom's heart race. Or at least he put it down to the aroma... The quick paced walk to the car might have influenced it. One thing's for sure, the twinge in his pants was certainly a result of Jill's scent. Tom thought, if she was with him know, he would lose all inhibitions and concerns and take her, there and then.

He decided to message her again.

"Hope the day went well. Just finished for the day. Managed to get back to your bonus and it appears very good. Thanks for all your efforts."

He pressed send. Confident in the knowledge Jill would know exactly what he meant and that he had downplayed any risk of messaging at this time, with hidden and secretive inuendos that would be considered perfectly normal, if Jill's husband were to 'accidently read the message.

Tom only lived a couple of miles from the office. He headed home deciding the safest place for the thong that night, was his laptop bag. His wife wouldn't go in there unless he asked for something - and it gave him a bit of time to consider what to do next.

He pulled up onto the driveway. His wife's 4x4 already parked on the drive. He quickly checked his phone and there had been no reply. In fairness it had only been a few minutes since he had sent it, and it was an unusual time for him to message Jill.

He went into the house. His vanilla lifestyle unfolding in front of him once more. His wife, whilst beautiful inside and out, lived a stable and pleasant day to day life. Appreciating routine and lacking any real spontinuity or misadventure. She kept relatively fit, had a small social network of close friends and seldom went out for a boozy night on the town. Instead, her preference would be a pizza at home with a friend, or a movie night with a glass of wine. Rarely did she get to the bottom of the bottle.

Today was like many other days. Tom walked in, to a glanced kiss to his cheek and a short hug of hands around his shoulders. His house was its usual pristine self and he was back in his extremely comfortable, and in its own way, very loving - safe place.

After some small talk updating his wife on his day at the office, with real activities replaced with mundane and boring tasks throughout his tale, Tom had quickly changed and left to walk the dog and took a stroll on the usual two mile loop back to his house.

He grabbed his phone and as soon as he cornered the end of the street, checked it for a reply.

Nothing.

His heart sank. But he understood both his and Jill's home lives would always get in the way of anything. Even if his version of anything, hadn't really happened yet.

The two mile loop flew by. Tom soon found himself back home. Still no message. He took the dog off the lead and sat down for dinner with his wife.

Dinner usually consisted of making plans for the next few days activities and sharing tales from their days in work. The odd conversation would flow towards friends and potential weekend activities, but they rarely led to anything actually being booked in.

Tom's wife broke a short silence.

"Tom, Vicky called when you were out saying she had been offered her mother's cottage in the Cotswolds for three days as they've had a cancellation. Works dead at the moment and I'm owed leave from when they asked me to cancel three weeks ago. I'd like to go. What do you think?"

"Well when is it?" Tom asked in Reply.

"They leave tomorrow afternoon and come back at the end of the week. They have a hot tub and pool and all four of us can go."

Tom knew the four friends his wife was referring to, as they kept a small network of friends.

"That sounds amazing." Was Tom's reply. "I'm actually quite jealous. I'd love you in the hot tub."

Again, Tom's dick was doing the thinking, but it was a subtle enough comment to hit home in a less seedy, more of a husband to wife desire kind of way.

"So you don't mind?"

His wife's reply seemed quite cold. Almost selfish... She didn't even acknowledge Tom's desire, or wanting to spend time with her.

"No I don't mind." He replied. "Works stacked up with the conference coming up, so I could really do with putting some extra hours in at the office - it's quite good timing. You go. Have a blast".

And that's how the conversation ended. The usual nightly routine of Tom's wife hitting the bath and turning in, left Tom watching sport and drifting asleep in the sofa until he dragged himself upstairs in the early hours of the morning... His morning alarm sounded all too soon and he found himself immediately thinking about Jill. His dick was way ahead of him and was at full glory.

Tom decided to try and chance his arm. If his wife was going away, who knows, he night get lucky.

He turned to his wife, suggestively nodded towards his crotch and said "someone's pleased to see you and is going to miss you over the next few days."

It didn't work. His wife just giggled, pecked him on his forehead and jumped out of bed, dressing for a busy morning of packing and getting ready.

Tom headed to the shower and decided he was going to see if he could push his luck and options at lunchtime, now his house would be empty... With little risk of interruption.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting,

Xx

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting,

Xx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

paisley

caerphilly

Tom was still rock hard turning the shower on full. He stepped in and soaped his cock and balls with shower gel. Slowly stroking up and down the length of his shaft. Squeezing the underhead of his helmet gently as he moved upward in his action... He loved the feeling, as the sensitive underside of his cock had extra pressure applied... The soap acting as the perfect lube agent to his tight grip.

His mind racing through yesterday's events and his erection straining at full capacity...

He felt that aching surge throughout his length... The pressure of the blood pumping through his cock that was keeping him rock solid, led to his cock twitching as he expertly brought himself to climax. Tom had always been 'in control' when it came to his orgasms. More often than not, he could trigger the first eruption of cum, almost at will. At the same time, he could push his orgasm on and just about block and delay himself from cumming - he prided himself on being able to hold off for sustained periods.

His wife however, often moaned when he did this. Being of a more vanilla, single orgasm person... She liked to get on it and get it done. It was enough to satisfy her and rarely, would their sessions last more than 20 minutes.

As Tom stood, hot water pounding his chest and falling down to his cock and balls, he blew his load upward towards his stomach and chest... Three full spurts and a few mini spurts followed... The hot water washing his cum shot away with minor remnants of cum globs, settling into his trimmed stomach hair.

For now, Tom was satisfied. He showered off with a couple more shower gel washes and towelled off returning to his bedroom. His wife was there, bent over into her wardrobe. A red pair of French knickers on and topless searching for her 'comfies' for her long journey with her friends.

Tom walked behind her and playingly slapped at her ass. Tom's wife jumped in surprise, glanced back at him with a scorned look - he knew that sign... Piss off.

Tom turned away in dismay at the lack of attention he was getting. He dressed in his usual suit. Freshly ironed shirt, tie and shoes and he was on his way to work. He had grabbed his laptop back and placed it, along with his phone, onto the seat next to him.

On the journey to work, his phone pinged. It was his wife.

"Sorry for being a grump earlier... I know it's not what you wanted, so sorry I didn't give it to you. I'm really looking forward to this trip away. It'll be just what I need to recharge. Have lots of fun while I'm away and I'll see you next week x".

What did she mean... 'have lots of fun?'

Was this a hall pass? Surely not? They had talked about giving each other hall passes a few years ago when their sex life really dried up. But lately, their libido had been better. Ultra vanilla... But better

He put his phone down... Cautious he shouldn't be reading texts and driving and continued heading to the office.

He pulled in, parked in his space and walked the short distance from the car park into the office. To his surprise, Jill was sat in his office waiting for him.

"Hi" he muttered. His voice sounding surprised... A little taken back... Nervous even.

"Hello you" Jill said. "Sorry to be waiting in your office. I was hoping to see you, before my first meeting - to discuss the bonus you messaged me about".

"Right ok" Tom replied... "What about it?"

"Well I've been thinking. In two weeks time, we have the conference. We have all night. No partners there and we both know what we want. I want to wait until then and take full advantage of it".

With that... She got up, walked out of the office and closed the door behind herself.

Tom sat stunned... No conversation .. assumed lunch was cancelled and his disappointment obvious to anyone who could have seen him at that moment.

Yet... He was rock hard yet again. Just being in Jill's presence was causing him real issues.

cheshire/Preston

Bradford

Mmm this has potential.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Looking forward to see where this goes

Barnsley

paisley

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I like this one a lot, it’s so well written and it’s building along nicely.

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome

caerphilly

Tom's day dragged. He bounced from one meeting to another. Not really focusing and definitely with a constant side thought in his mind. As lunch came, he shot off to get a coffee, just in case Jill showed... She didn't.

The afternoon had a board meeting planned in and Tom was sat listening to a presentation on a new machine purchasing plan... He was far more zoned out than normal and merely riding the waves throughout the meeting. His laptop was open but he wasn't actually reading any emails or work... Just simply staring towards the screen.

At the end of the meeting, Tom's boss asked by him to stay behind.

"Is everything ok?" Tom was asked.

"Yeah fine..." He replied, "why do you ask?"

Tom's boss explained. He thought Tom looked tired, a little burnt out and jaded. Tom listened for the first time that day intently to what was be said. He had worked so hard this year and for so long. The pandemic had resulted in both of his planned holidays being cancelled and he hadn't taken a days leave in 12 months.

His boss offered for him to take some time off to recharge. With Tom knowing he had no plans, the wife away and a great chance to switch off and unwind... He jumped at the chance. Closing his laptop and slipping it into his bag, right next to his prize, he thanked his boss and left for home.

The drive home took no time at all. Tom arrived to an eager dog, chasing shadows around the room and decided a hot bath and a chill was in order. He turned the taps on, to their luxurious corner bath in the downstairs bathroom. It was huge. Likely big enough for three easily and it often crossed his mind that filthy sex in there would be epic.

Before getting in, he grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and picked up his tablet from the table. As he undressed, he unbuttoned his shirt and it fell off his shoulders, waiting for him to free his wrists from the tighter cuffs. Then his belt and shoes were undone and his trousers dropped... His tight boxers were next... The elastic waistband snapping over his cock as it rose slightly to attention... Knowing the likelihood Tom was going to masterbate very shortly... And all because of Jill.

caerphilly

He stepped into the hot water and sank underneath... It felt so good... Just to know he had all the time in the world... No interruptions and it was still only halfway through the afternoon. Tom swigged away at his beer. It was going down very nicely... The first bottle always took the edge off for Tom and he considered having a bit of a session that day.

Whilst Tom remembered back to Jill's comments that morning, he constantly thought how seductively sexy she had looked. The pencil skirt suit, really set him off and he longed to slide his hands underneath and lift it to her waistline... Exposing her sex and pleasuring her in as many ways as she desired...

He opened WhatsApp and wrote a message to Jill...

"Hey, just letting you know the boss has offered for me to take some time off, so I'm out of the office for a bit and am unlikely to be able to return that bonus info we talked about. However, the wife's away so if it's anything urgent, I'll likely be sat around the house, so wouldn't mind logging in if needed."

Once sent, he wasn't sure if he'd get a reply... But he did... And quickly.

"No worries. Have a lovely time off... No rush for the info... I'll wait until the conference as not knowing will make it all the better when I eventually get it... Enjoy the break... You deserve it... Go and gave some fun!!!"

Tom's heart sank... Why wouldn't she take the bait and use his house... He had made it damn obvious to Jill that the option was there. He also knew that these were unchartered waters for both of them, and didn't want to spoil it by pushing too hard. He replied a polite "ok thanks" and left it there.

This didn't help his cock though... His usual male thoughts going straight back to ... 'well that needs sorting'

Tom had been slowly playing in the background and his mind flooded back to three years ago. His sex life was non-existent with his wife. They'd talked about ways to spice it up and his wife had even suggested Tom look elsewhere... He hadn't admitted it to her, but had registered to an adult site and had spoken to couples and females to try and satisfy his needs. He hadn't actually met anyone, but had developed online relationships with a few people.

A lot of time had passed since though, but Tom decided, this week was the right week to re-explore this option... After all, both his wife and Jill had explicitly told him to 'have fun'... Was that what they meant?

Tom took no time logging in. His username and password consistent to other online platforms, meaning he had no issues remembering them. He noticed the site had updated and changed quite a bit... A lot more user friendly for tablets and mobiles and a new, or at least to him anyway, 'who's near' button peaked his interest...

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Very nice

cheshire/Preston

Keep Going loving this build up

By *igman_UKMan  over a year ago

Birmingham/Paisley

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

chesterfield

caerphilly

Tom looked through the handful of selected profiles. He noticed several were faceless, infoless profiles... Time wasters. But one profile popped out. It was a couple he had spoken to quite a bit, when he used to log in.

He clicked into their profile. It was just how he remembered. They seemed to love outdoor spontaneous meetings and had a series of new pics posted recently, of them semi naked outdoors... Tom recognised the scenery... A local forestry area with some pretty unique rocks... It was only a mile and a half or so from his house.

He messaged them.

"Long time no speak. Hope you have both kept well and have had lots of naughty fun. I've got a few days free. Would love to hear from you"

He pressed send and scrolled through a few other profiles, not really expecting too much in a way of a response.

Noone else peaked his interest. Too many guys or pre-madonnas looking for pic clicks.

His message box updated... 1 new message

"Hey, it has has been a long time. We used to enjoy our chats.. shame it didn't lead to more. We'd have loved for you to watch us"

A cheeky smile appeared on Tom's face.

"I'd love to watch you. Tell me where and I'll be there"

Tom's mind raced back to Jill and his wife... Had they literally meant for him to 'have fun'?

He decided to jump out of the bath and quickly towel dry and dress... Just in case...

He slipped on some loose fitting Chino shorts, commando of course... And a t shirt.

Now wandering around the living room, frantically refreshing his screen, Tom waited anxiously. Had he been to forthright with his reply? Could he really go through with this if it was offered to him?

The reply came.

"We've been at a local spot and taken some pics... Will prob be here for another 30 mins... If you know it, you know where to go... "

Tom knew from previous discussions, that this couple liked to perform. They were very much into the voyeur scene and Tom wasn't sure if they'd take the next step and actually play.

This helped make his mind up ... If he was innocently walking the dog, and happened to stumble upon a couple having sex in the woods, and watched... That wouldn't be cheating... Right?

He put the lead on the dog, threw his trainers on and jumped in the car and sped towards the beauty spot.

Tom arrived within minutes and walked through the forestry opening towards where he believed this couple were.

Rambling through a bit of undergrowth and some overgrown areas, he eventually reached his destination... And there, less than 50 yards away, they appeared.

The lady was sat on a fallen tree, her top seductively draped below her tits. Her large and dark nipples clear to see, contrasted against her white pale skin.

Her legs slightly parted with her split skirt rising up to her waist and her one hand covering her delicate private area.

She had killer heels on which impressed Tom... Especially if she had walked through the woods in them.

The guy was stood back a few yards, phone in hand - snapping pictures and taking videos.

Tom casually made his way towards them. The guy noticed him and put his phone away and moved into the lady. A passionate and hungry kiss started as tongues intertwined and an immediate fast paced lust came over them. He was gripping at her right breast hard... Twisting at the nipple which was erect and stuck out some distance from her areola. She had ran her hand down to his erect bulge and fondled with his buttons to free his length from his trousers... No sooner had his cock sprung free, then she dropped to her knees and took his whole length to the back of her throat... Immediately gagging as his cock slid all the way past her tonsils.

He withdrew his cock. A thick saliva glistened all over it, dragging from the tip of his cock and hanging attached, across to her mouth and chin... Back in and back out... The pace quickened and he was now fucking her face.

Her hands had reached behind him, squeezing at his ass cheeks and digging her nails in hard.

Her tits bounced and jiggled with the force and effort they were both putting in and she continued to gag and splutter...

The guy looked over at Tom and beckoned for him to come closer.

Tom was in auto pilot by now and just did what came naturally... He walked closer, tied the dogs lead to a low branch and gave him a treat, then he undid his shorts and took his cock in his hand as he masterfully turned his mostly erect length, into a fully fledged rock hard cock, whilst walking over to them.

He was less than a meter away when to Tom's surprise, she reached out and cupped Tom's balls, still engulfing her fellas full length.

Tom couldn't believe his luck... He was going to make this one play out to his every desire, if he could.

Barnsley

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Fantastic x

Poole

cheshire/Preston

chesterfield

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

paisley

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

keep it coming

ayr / glasgow

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

Bradford

By *rummy2020Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

caerphilly

The lady gently pulled her finger nails back across Tom's balls... His scrotum lifting and twinging as his cock sprung up and down at the sensitive touch... She dug in a little... Not so much that it became painful, but enough for Tom to realise he was vulnerable here...

Then her fingers stretched all the way to the back of Tom's balls... Almost reaching his ass... And gradually dragged back. Tom was in ecstasy. His hand still firmly gripping his cock and motioning slowly up and down his thick length. The lady didn't break her rhythm. Her man's cock still hammering in and out of her mouth.

He wasn't as big as Tom, but he was big enough to cause copious amounts of saliva to thickly coat his cock and her face.

Eventually, his cock fell out of her mouth... She turned to Tom, smiled with a little giggle, and proceeded to take Tom's full length into her throat. She struggled to take it but as soon as she managed to get to the base of Tom's cock, she poked her tongue out to lick the top of his balls... This caused her to wretch and Tom could feel her throat muscles contract around his cock... It felt amazing. Noone had managed to do this to Tom before... A first for him and something he wouldn't forget in a hurry.

Tom put his hands to the back of the ladies head, gripping her hair tightly... He motioned for her to withdraw, then slowly slid all the way back in... Her tongue still protruding her mouth...

Tom gradually picked up the pace... He was now fully face fucking her. Her Fella had moved behind her. Witnessing the barrage of force on his partners tonsils. Listening to every gag, wretch and splutter, as she was overcome with Tom's thick meat in her mouth. He had reached down and began roughly fingering her clit... Widening her opening and feeling how soaking wet she had become... She moved her ass upward to allow better access to her from behind... Her man now gliding in and out, freely with his hand. She rocked back and forth... Moaning with pleasure as she loved every second... Yet longed for more.

Recognising her clear enjoyment... Her man withdrew his hand and slipped his cock deeply into her. Her moist pussy engulfing him in a welcoming and sensitive way... He motioned his hips, back and forth at a steady pace... Ensuring he reached as deep as he could... Slightly holding his length in before withdrawing once more.

Her pussy juices had already ran all over her legs and ass when she was kneeling. Her ass glistened at him as beads of sweat rolled across his forehead. Tom watched as her fella took his thumb... Spat onto it and pushed it into her ass... She was taken back at this point and moaned loudly .. she felt so full .. so out of control... So lustful.

Her ass was normally a no go zone... But here she was... In the woods with her fella and Tom, completely airtight with all holes filled.

She couldn't hold back... Her legs shook, her body convulsed and her eyes rolled... A massive orgasm ripped through her making every inch of her body hypersensitive... Her guys thumb had brought on an orgasm like she had never felt before and her body convulsing caused her man to erupt a fountain of cum, deep inside her.

Tom couldn't believe what he was seeing... It was like the scene from a very well directed porn movie... His heart rate quickened, his balls twinged and he knew what was coming.

Out of courtesy, he gave a warning to the lady but it changed nothing. She expertly worked his full soaking wet length and balls... Tom let out a deep moan as his orgasm flooded cum into her mouth... A heavy load from his earlier edging and thoughts of Jill meant the last couldn't possibly take it all... After the first few spurts, Tom's cock was pushed away. The following spurts hitting her face and tits as she willingly pulled Tom's cock through its completion.

Her fella dropped to his knees... Kissing his partner deep before proceeding to clean her up. Not what Tom was expecting but each to their own, he thought.

The three then dressed quickly, Tom untied the dog, who had remained surprisingly sedate through the whole thing, and headed back to the car. As they walked, they passed pleasantries between each other and discussed a potential future meet... Tom liked the sound of this. They agreed to chat further online as they reached their cars and headed for home.

As Tom sat into the driver's seat, his mind turned to Jill... How he wished that had been her...

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Maybe next time

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

This just gets better

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

ayr / glasgow

cheshire/Preston

paisley

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Poole

Bradford

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very hot x

Redditch

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Looking forward to the next instalment

chesterfield

More?

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

caerphilly

The next few days passed quickly for Tom. There was no contact from Jill, and bar his wife checking in a couple of times a day, he was pretty much left to his own company for the rest of the week.

He had watched plenty of sport, done a bit of fitness work and generally switched off wherever possible.

The odd login to the sex site, saw him reading many faceless profiles - but nothing had peaked his interest that would be 'casual' enough for his liking.

Late Sunday, his wife returned home. She had a glow about her. An aura Tom hadn't seen in years. He liked it.

They sat for a late dinner and talked over her experiences in the week that had gone by. His wife kept refering to her friends and the laughs and giggles they had all had. To the copious amounts of alcohol they had drank and to how good the jacuzzi and prosecco felt as the sun faded in the evenings.

It sounded bliss... Even to Tom who more often than not, led his life by action packed activities, as opposed to self caring, slow-downs.

Tom looked at his wife and a sense of guilt sank into him. She was beautiful. Clearly re-charged and full of energy. The break had done her good... What was Tom playing at risking all of this for some casual fun in the woods and for a flirt at work with Jill.

Then it happened... His wife calmly, but with a slight nervousness in her voice... Took the conversation in a whole new direction.

"Tom...", She said

"I love you more than anything and am so happy with you, but I need to tell you about something that has happened this week. I don't think you'll be mad, at least I hope you won't, but I can't keep it secret. It's not fair on you".

Tom's attention towards his wife's words had hit 120% at this point. He had a sickness feeling building in his gut... Raising up into his throat. He was sweating... His head, neck, arms... Even the palms of his hands... He gulped trying to moisten his dried throat and control his nauseous feeling.

"Tom, Debra and I got a little tipsy last week and started talking about you whilst in the jacuzzi. As we did, Debra commented on how my nipples were erect and how obviously turned on I was talking about you like that... She leaned in and whispered in my ear... She told me she wanted to fuck you".

Toms jaw dropped... Literally dropped wide open... The image facing his wife, of a husband dumbstruck... Blown away by what had just been said...

"But then Tom", she continued... "She pushed her hand into my crotch as she leaned over me... She invaded me with kisses and her hand wrecklessly abused my pussy... It was all spur of the moment... Nothing planned... no talking about it... She just did it... And before I knew it, I had reached my orgasm... I'm so sorry Tom. I really love you and feel so guilty".

Tom's mind circled an oblivion of blurred thoughts. What was happening... This wasn't his wife talking... This was a scene from one of the many porn clips he had watched over the years...

Tom's reaction was to laugh at it... "Yeah right... As if... You expect me to believe YOU did that... Haha, pull the other one".

His wife glared back. She looked hurt. Wasn't it supposed to be Tom hurt? Her eyes welled up and the emotion took over.

"Fuck you Tom" she screamed. "I'm trying to be honest and open with you because I don't want us to have secrets - and you react like that and put me down... Fuck you".

Tom's wife stormed off and headed to the bedroom. Visibly and audibly upset. Tom decided to give it a short while before heading up to try and rectify the situation...

He was sure he was supposed to be the one pissed off in this situation, but he knew he had no right to be...

cheshire/Preston

There an opening for you here mate

Bradford

Not sure that would have been my reaction !

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

paisley

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

caerphilly

Tom gave it a short while... Tom's for the situation to diffuse itself. Then headed up to speak with his wife. She was lying in bed so Tom nestled down beside her and ran his fingers through her hair and down her neck. He knew she liked this and hoped to 'break the ice' with some sentiment.

He quietly spoke. "I'm sorry love. I didn't mean it to sound awful. It just took me completely off guard. It was the last thing in the world I expected you to say.'

His wife turned to face him, now lying on her back. Her eyes bloodshot and watery... Her cheeks flustered with anger and her body language lethargic, slumped and withdrawn.

Why? Why don't you think I'm capable of having fun? Why don't you think that somebody else could actually be attracted to me?"

Tom pondered for a second... He replied slowly... "I don't... I just... I don't know"

He suggested talking about it in the morning and sleeping on it to make sure they didn't upset each other more.

Their night faded away... Tom struggled to fall asleep... His wife probably did as well but she was turned away from him... The whole thing... Right at this moment... Sucked

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

ayr / glasgow

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

cheshire/Preston

Look forward to what this brings

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

great story, very well written and surely makes me want to read the next part!

By *aytimer50Man  over a year ago

surbiton

Very, well, believable, which is rare! Thanks.

paisley

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Waiting for the tale to continue

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...