FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The boss.

The boss.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have yet to explore this fantasy..

To set the scene, I am a PA to a busy director and do a great job of keeping him organised. We are both single, and in our early 30s. We have been working together for the last 2 years and know each other very well although nothing beyond a kiss on the check for celebrations has occured..yet.

I frequently turn up to work wearing clothes my boss finds very suggestive, ie a see through blouse with a very low cut bra, skirts short enough that occasionally he will get a glimpse of the top of my stockings.

He is regulary working away attending various conferences, he usually attends these on his own as they dont actually get much work done, just a chance for a weekend away on expenses! however this weekend the company is having the conference in our town and the hotel is just around the corner from where I live. My boss asks me to attend one of the meetings as he needs some notes to be taken, I agree as it will not exactly be far for me to travel! He says I need to be there about 4pm as it is the last meeting of the day.

I turn up as agreed and find I am the only PA there, but this is not too suprising as the others have all travellled some considerable distances. As expected the meeting is boring but I do as required and take the notes.

After the meeting is over my boss asks to to stay in the meeting room as he needs to go through some extra things with me. Everyone else all troops off to the bar while we work on some important letters that need to be sent that day.

While he is dictating to me, he looks down and realises that yet again I have an extremely short skirt on and then he looks again and he can see through me white blouse and I am wearing such a low cut bra he can see my erect nipples...this instantly arouses him and he swiftly turns around so I can not see the bulge in his trousers.

He is momentarily lost in what he is saying to me and tries to cover his arousal with a coughing fit! I pause in what I am doing to look up at him, while he is doing the fake coughing he gets too carried away and knocks some of the letters we have already done over the floor, I get up to give him a glass of water and then bend over to pick up the papers as I am bending over this proves to be too much for him as he sees I am also wearing crotchless knickers.

It takes him barely a minute to decide how to proceede, he contiues dicatacting for a minute and then deciedes to open the window and the breeze gently blows over me and erects my nipples again also blowing the letters back on the floor, he waits for me to go and pick them up again and while I am bent over he sucks his finger in his mouth to moisten slightly, before sticking it deep in my pussy while rubbing my clit with his thumb, I gasp with shock and pleasure as he has hit the right spot and my legs turn to jelly.

He spins me round and pulls my blouse off me and sucks and gently nibbles on my nipples, I can not stop moaning with the pleasure soaring through me. I can feel his cock throbbing through his trousers eager to be freed, and rub myself up against him.

I manage to get myself to his cock and can not wait to see how he tastes, as soon as i can I get his trousers off, what a suprise, he is going commando so his cock springs out ready for me, I take great pleasure in gently licking the tip of his cock and slowly enjoying every inch of him.

He only lets me suck him for so long as he does not want to come yet, so he lifts me on the table and since my knickers are crotchless he just lies me down and starts to lick my clit and tease my pussy and i feel myself coming he lets me enjoy this orgasm.

Before I know it he has tied my hands over my head with the intruction that if I try to move them he will stop and deny me my orgasm, with that I lie there and agree to let him have his way with me, he enters his cock deep inside me and I can feel myself tighten my muscles around his cock, trying to excite him as much as he has to me.

He thrusts deeper and deeper with each thrust and I am screaming with pleasure, as I can feel myself coming over and over each time eventually he comes and comes all over my breasts with loads of hot cum!

There is a second stage to this fantasy as one of the other delegates enters the room just as he has cum all over me, but I will share that another day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm very horny

By *ighclassfunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

If you need a new job, I need a new PA

» Add a new message to this topic