FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Katie’s fantasy…

Katie’s fantasy…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvycrimson OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

Another day at work loomed ahead… Katie pulled the cotton sheets up over her soft naked breasts as the morning breeze blew through the open window, her deep red hair spread out wildly around the pillow. She could feel her nipples harden with the sensation of the cool morning air and for a moment her mind flickered back to the night before…with a sleepy smile she slowly moved her hands down her soft curves and parted her legs. Katie was soft and curvaceous. Her breasts were large and round, with hard erect nipples, her skin pale and beautifully soft over her ample tummy and bottom. She slipped her fingers into the black French knickers she was wearing and a ripple of pleasure ran through her.

At that moment, her husband Dan walked into the bedroom towel drying his hair, his body still glistening wet from the shower. Katie’s eyes travelled down his body, and stopped on his cock, thick and straight and utterly delicious.

‘Mmmm I could do with a hand here you know’ Katie murmured as her fingers found her clit, she was already becoming wet at the sight of him. He looked over at her and winked.

Dan was tall, broad and dark haired with a thick beard, he was rugged and handsome, and Katie fancied him more than ever. She knew that other women thought the same, and a lot of the time the thought of it really turned her on. She’d realised that strangely enough, she really liked to imagine him fucking other women, seeing them moaning in pleasure as his thick hard cock ploughed deeper and deeper into their tight wet holes. She imagined him thrusting into them the way he did with her, she wanted to hold their legs open for him, allow him to take them and fuck them in any way he wanted to, she imagined him sucking on their large breasts and pulling hard on their hair. He was domineering and strong and Katie loved it. it was her biggest turn on. With all of these thoughts running through her mind she pulled back the covers and spread her legs wide, she needed him to take her, and fuck the life out of her right away whilst she imagined him fucking another woman… but who would it be? This had to happen…

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Great start, hopefully she finds the perfect partner in crime for their adventure

Norwich

Thanks, definitely more naughty adventures to come

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing start and you're from Norwich! Well i know what ill be thinking of next time im walking round xx

Fabulous start

By *hedreamsbig46Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Amazing start ... Can't wait for more xx

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start, carry on please

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great start

More please

Very tantalising, looking forward to more.

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great start OP, I’m looking forward to reading more

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow. That was a cock tingling start

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

love a story with curvy ladies in it.

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Norwich

Dan walked towards the bed, his cock twitching at the sight of her spread legs, inviting him in.

He smiled as he climbed onto the bed in front of her, he ran his hands up her smooth ample legs until he reached the soft tender sweet spot on the inside of her thighs, Katie shuddered in anticipation and he smiled.

He loved it when she wanted him like this, she made him feel powerful.

‘I’m going to fuck you now, nice and hard just as you like it, Dan grabbed hold of her thighs of pulled her further down the bed towards his now rock hard cock.

Katie nodded. ‘God yes… give it to me Dan, I need you now’

Dan teased her pussy with the top of his cock, she loved it when he rubbed it up and down on her clit, making her moan and writhe in ecstasy, she was so wet it was going to be easy to slide straight in.

‘Fuck yes’ she said as she looked at him from under her thick dark lashes.

He needed no more invitation and suddenly plunged his cock straight into her. Katie arched her back as he fucked her, fingering her clit as he pushed in and out of her. Fuck he was good.

He suddenly flicked her over onto her knees and reached forward to take hold of her full swinging breasts, her erect nipples were brushing against the soft cotton of the bed sheets as he groped for them, massaging her breasts in his hands. He loved her tits more than anything, they were huge and perfectly round with large pinky brown nipples. Once again he entered her, but this time he reached forward and took a large handful of her scarlet red locks, he pulled her head back hard and whispered in her ear.

‘Is this how you want it? Tell me…’

Katie was breathless with desire, all she could think about was how she would feel if she could watch him fucking another woman like this, right now she imagined herself in the same position, but with a pussy in front of her face, a delicious open pussy that she could lick and suck to prepare for him… she moaned at the thought.

‘I want it hard Dan, use me however you want me… but I want something else too….’ She trailed off…

He stopped fucking her for a second and leaned forward so he was closer to her face… his strong hands were gripping her plump white bottom with force and urgency. ‘And what might that be…?’

Katie pushed her pussy back against his cock and moaned…. ‘I want to watch you fuck another woman Dan, I want to play with her, lick her and suck her ready for you to play with, and then I want you to fuck her hard whilst I watch… I can’t stop thinking about it’.

Katie turned herself over to face him, his brown eyes were wide and a bead of sweat was running down his temples. He couldn’t believe what she’d just said. ‘Fucking hell are are serious?’….

Her clear green eyes glinted as she ran a finger down his chest, she looked up at him with a naughty smile. ‘Abso-fuckin-lutely’!

By *sri1973Man  over a year ago

Coven

Love where this is going. More please.

Norwich

"Love where this is going. More please."

Thank you

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Tag

Norwich

"Tag"

Tag?

Gloucester

Fabulous I need more

wolverhampton

So good!

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

lucky guy

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm so well written - please continue

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Great story

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Kendal

Lucky pair very hot

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *immy_5belliesMan  over a year ago

f

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

x

By *obacCouple  over a year ago

west coast

More please

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Poole

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Awesome start, the eroticism here with this subject is sensational, cuckqueen I think the call it, keep up then amazing text, hope it happens for real xxx

Norwich

Thanks guys. I’ll write some more ASAP x

kells

This one is going to be good

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love the direction your taking

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Norwich

That morning- he fucked her harder than he had ever fucked her before, Katie whispered in his ear all the filthy things she wanted him to do to another woman, she told him how she wanted to watch his cock plough in to another tight wet hole, told him how she secretly yearned to lick pussy and wanted to make them nice and wet for him to slide in and out of whilst she sat back and slapped their arses as they fucked, calling them a very naughty pair, she let it all come out and Dan loved it. He came hard that morning all over her huge breasts as Katie rubbed his cum into her erect nipples and smiled, breathless with lust. She felt so much better for sharing her fantasy, and Dan had seemed to love it.

Katie headed into work that day with a very big smile on her face, albeit a little late!

She quickly grabbed herself a coffee from the machine and made her way into the office, sipping at the frothy warmth as she walked. Katie was wearing a green satin wrap dress with a black belt and tights. She was aware of her breasts and her hips jiggling as she walked, but where as once she would have worried and tried to hide them, now she embraced every curve and knew that she looked incredibly sexy and beautiful with her long red wavy hair cascading down her back and round her shoulders.

A guy in a suit walked towards her down the long corridor, distracted by his phone, but when he finally looked up to say a courteous hello his eyes fell straight to her breasts, she could tell that he was undressing her with his eyes and she loved it. She felt her nipples harden at the thought and knew they would be visible through the flimsy fabric.

The guy licked his lips as he smiled at her and wished her a good morning. As Katie continued to walk she knew that he’d turned around to admire her ample bottom moving up the corridor as her heels tapped on the hard wooden flooring. She couldn’t resist spinning her head round to see, and sure enough he was watching her. She gave him a cheeky wink as she slapped herself on the bottom and turned left into her office.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *igman_UKMan  over a year ago

Birmingham/Paisley

Enjoying this, look forward to where it leads

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Norwich

Katie settled herself down at her desk and kicked her heels off. She flicked the laptop on and fished her phone out of her bag as the laptop powered up. She tapped on the screen and saw that Dan had text her. She smiled cheekily as she read the text.

‘Fucking hell K, you were incredible this morning…. Were you really serious about a threesome? I can’t stop thinking about it now!…’

Katie text back quickly, her fingers flying over the keyboard… ‘yes I really was serious, the thought has tuned me on for so long Dan, now I just want to make it happen, I’m so glad you now know, it’s really turning me on just thinking about it.’

Katie could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy lips tingling, god she was so horny right now. She had to come, the mornings events had left her feeling excited and frustrated, she needed to touch herself now…

The office door was slightly ajar and she could hear her colleagues walking up and down the corridor as they started their day at work, the Home Screen of her laptop blinked back at her and she knew she had work to do but she was just so horny.

She spread her legs slightly as her fingers found their way to the soft black lace of her panties, she so wanted to expose her soft round breasts, but she thought that might be a little too risky.

Katie was breathing heavily as she listened to her colleagues right outside the door, talking about meetings that were scheduled for later in the day, knowing that at any moment they could walk in, but it just made it all the more exciting. Her fingers found her clit through the lace and she moaned. She gently stroked her bulging clit and knew that she wanted more. She pictured herself with another woman, kissing her passionately and pulling at her hand bringing her home for Dan to fuck. She imagined him waiting for them, his cock rock hard and throbbing in anticipation. A loud burst of laughter from the hallway made her eyes fly open and stop for a second, but it was too late now. She had to continue…

Her fingers slid inside her panties and straight between her pussy lips, they were slick with her juices and she worked her way up to find her clit, Katie threw her head back as her fingers circled her clit, god she was close now. Her movements became more furious as she brought herself closer to climax.

‘Morning Katie, I just wanted to check on the agenda for….’ A voice trailed off.

Katie’s eyes flew open as she realised that in her excitement she had released one of her breasts from the tight green satin of her dress, her hand was still down her Panties and her hair was disheveled. She had been caught.

Sienna stood at the door, she was one of Katie’s newer colleagues and was currently stood opened mouthed at the door. Instinctively she pushed the door shut behind her. Looking at Katie, she was amazed by the scene of sexual arousal infront of her. She’d never seen anyone look more sexy, she was instantly turned on. Sienna had secretly lusted after Katie since she started work here, and every opportunity she got she popped next door to chat to her. She was drawn to her voluptuous figure, her large green eyes and fluttery dark lashes, but her breasts were something else. Sienna had mentally undressed them more than once, she desperately wanted to suck on her nipples and regularly thought about them as she masturbated, and here she was stood infront of this stunning woman who just oozed sex appeal, and she’d caught her in the act. This had to be her chance…. She was so turned on by what she saw.

Fabulous

Loving this

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Loving this so far

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

wolverhampton

What a sexy development!

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Sexy story

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Think sienna is going to be the shared one.

Gloucester

Fabulous. Great descriptive writing. Excuse me while I nip off and stroke this one out

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Mmmm hot

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, get in there girl

Norwich

Thanks everyone… more to come

Norwich

‘Dont stop’ Sienna breathed as she reached for the ‘meeting in progress’ sign and slipped it on the outside of the door handle.

Katie began to protest but Sienna simply put a finger to her lips and began to walk towards her.

Sienna was tanned, tall and slender, with long dark hair that shone in the light, she was wearing a simple white shirt and black skinny jeans that outlined her slim but curvaceous shape, she knew her bum looked amazing in them. Her breasts were much smaller than Katie’s but still big enough to cause strain to her shirt buttons, she was showing just a hint of cleavage and a flash of white lace.

Katie surveyed her… she wondered what to do next, she was still sat in her office chair, her large soft breast exposed and her fingers still inside her pussy, she gazed at Sienna and suddenly felt incredibly aroused at being caught playing with herself. This was going to go one of two ways… and she had a feeling it was going to be good looking at the glint in Sienna’s eyes.

By now Sienna had made her way round to Katie’s side of the desk, she stood over her and began to unbutton her white cotton shirt. Katie could see her tanned skin peeking out from underneath and then suddenly, as she removed her shirt, Katie was able to admire the beautiful white lace of her bra. She had often wondered what was beneath those sensible shirts she always wore, but had never imagined her body to be so beautiful.

Sienna bent down gently and whispered in Katie’s ear. ‘I want you so much right now, and now I’m going to lick your delicious pussy until you tremble with satisfaction, you don’t need to say a word, just be as quiet as you can.’

Katie gasped as Sienna took her breast in her mouth as she bent down in front of her, she sucked greedily at her nipple, licking all around it with her eyes closed. Katie was acutely aware of the faint trail of pink lipgloss that was now all over her breast, and the sweet smell of her perfume was so alluring. This felt so naughty but absolutely incredible at the same time, what was happening right now?

Sienna stoped for a second to wriggle out of her jeans, she needed to touch herself as she licked this stunning woman, her pussy was aching with desire already. She cast the jeans to one side and knelt down behind the desk. She spun Katie’s office chair round to face her and commandingly pushed her legs open and pulled her down further in the seat. Katie groaned and started to say something but Sienna just told her to stay quiet. She did as she was told.

Katie watched as Sienna’s head moved towards her Pussy, she made one final mischievous look up at Katie before her face disappeared into her crotch. Sienna pulled at the black lace with her teeth and was happy to find she could rip them off quite easily, she pulled them from under her ample white flesh and let her tongue trail up and down the inside of Katie’s soft thighs, she could feel that she was trembling in anticipation. Her pussy was clean shaven and her lips were wet with desire, Sienna used her fingers to expose her gorgeously glossy clit before she could resist no more and pushed her tongue into it and began to lick furiously, lapping up her juices as she went.

Katie immediately spread her legs wide as she gasped in pleasure, her breasts were now fully exposed and she instinctively started to play with them, massaging her huge breasts and tweaking on her rock hard nipples. She moaned in ecstasy and pushed her pussy up further into Sienna’s face.

Sienna was loving every second of devouring this rubenesque beauty, she loved the feeling of her full white tummy pushing down on her face, and the smooth softness of her inner thighs around her. She slipped her hand in to her white thong as she knelt further forwards, teasing her clit with her tongue. She stroked her own bulging clit as she licked, taking in every sensation gloriously.

Katie noticed the reflection of Sienna on all fours from the floor to ceiling window in front of her, she could see herself rocking back and forth, her breasts swinging with the movement, and then Sienna’s long dark hair trailing down her back, her head in her pussy and her perfect peach bottom arched up, just begging for a cock. God yes, this was the answer.

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

great story

Great story

By *urvesncurlsCouple  over a year ago

norwich

I never knew my wife could write such good stories!

Looking forward to the next part x

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

This is a great story. Please continue

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow please continue xx

By *an64Man  over a year ago

hinkley

Wow ??

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Brilliant

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

very well written.

By *andk1000Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

cosmic

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

all over Ireland

Gloucester

Wonderfully erotic

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Yummy

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Hubby is going to enjoy Sienna

Norwich

Katie leant forward and grabbed onto her head, holding her in just the right position. She was about to come and it was going to be big. ‘Fuck yes, right there, just like that’ she whispered frantically.

Sienna rubbed herself furiously as she felt her head being held in position, she loved that Katie was now dominating her and taking control, she could tell from her pussy that she was close to climax, and so with the flick of her tongue in a circular motion and 2 fingers inserted inside deep her, she brought her to climax all over her face. Katie arched her back and thrust her hips forward…. She let out a short cry and groaned in complete pleasure. Sienna could feel the vibrations as Katie’s body juddered in orgasm, and she lifted her face up to watch her as she continued to fuck her with her fingers. Katie’s head was thrown back, both breasts lay exposed on her dress, her deep red hair was tousled and her eyes were closed as her breathing returned to normal.

Katie opened her eyes and looked straight at Sienna. ‘Fuck, that was the most intense orgasm of my life, you’re incredible’. Sienna smiled and leaned up to kiss her. Katie could taste herself on her full lips, and it was insanely hot.

She reached forward to stroke the outline of Siennas pert firm breasts and with one finger hooked under the band, pulled her towards her. She kissed her deeply, their tongues exploring each other mouths with passionate curiosity. She then reached around to un hook her bra. Once released, her full firm breasts fell forwards. They were tanned and smooth, and just begging to be sucked. Katie cupped one in her hand and gently began to suck on her rock hard nipple. Sienna groaned and rubbed her clit whilst she enjoyed the sensation of Katie’s tongue on her.

Katie gently pushed Sienna back towards the wall so she was leaning against it and knelt between her legs, she looked up at her with those brilliant green eyes and winked, ‘now it’s your turn you naughty girl’ she murmured quietly.

Katie pulled firmly at her white thong and slowly slipped it down her legs. Sienna was now completely naked in her office and completely at her mercy, this was unbelievably surreal and so hot but all she wanted to do now was take her home for a nice hard fucking.

Sienna looked down at the gorgeous, curvaceous beauty between her legs, so many times she’d imagined those full delicious lips on hers, and now she was about to go down on her and bring her to orgasm, she could feel she was on the edge already, her pussy was aching with lust.

Katie pushed Siennas legs further apart and put her hands around her buttocks to pull her close into her face, she looked up at her and whispered, still conscious of the voices outside the office door ‘Sienna I want you to fuck my face like a nice thick cock, and I’m going to lick your pussy until you come all over it’.

Sienna gasped as Katie buried her head deep into her pussy lips, she could feel her tongue taking long luscious licks of her clit and it felt incredible. As instructed, she gripped hols of Katie’s long red waves, pulled her into her as deep as she could, and fucked her like a cock, a thick hard cock. God that would be amazing right now actually, she loved cock almost as much as she loved pussy. Sienna began to crouch down further until Katie moved into a sitting position and then as Sienna fucked into her face she moved further down until Katie was laying on the floor and Sienna was sitting on her face. Now she could really fuck her face, and as she thrust deep into her probing tongue, she came hard all over Katie’s delicious pink lips. ‘Fuck, that was insane’ she thought as the last ripples of orgasm left her body.

scunthorpe

mullingar

RUGBY

She needs to come home with you

Norwich

I wonder what will happen next

Gloucester

"I wonder what will happen next "

I’m going to cum if this stays as good as it’s been so far

Norwich

"I wonder what will happen next

I’m going to cum if this stays as good as it’s been so far "

Well that would be the best compliment to an erotic fiction writer surely

kells

Great story, can't wait until she brings her home

Norwich

For a moment, neither of them moved. The intensity and surrealism of the past 20 minutes or so was overwhelming, both women were blissfully exhausted.

Slowly, Sienna moved position and stood up, her naked, tanned body beautifully highlighted by the morning sun streaming through the window.

Katie sat up and moved back onto the office chair. She ran a hand through her tousled red hair and gave a small giggle. ‘Jesus did that really just happen?’

Sienna smiled naughtily, ‘well I’m sorry but I just couldn’t resist, I’ve wanted you for so long, I had to take my chance’. She gave her a cheeky wink as she leant down towards her and kissed her full lips again. ‘And you were even better than I could have imagined’ she whispered in her ear.

Katie kissed her back gently and took one final stroke of her full pert breasts before reality had to resume. She could hear the corridor bustling with life as the working day was ramping up. ‘I guess we’d better make ourselves respectable really’ she giggled into Siennas silky dark hair. She couldn’t get enough of her, she could take her again right now if she had the chance.

There was a knock at the door and both women jumped apart. Sienna smirked as she hastily pulled on her thong and skinny jeans. She hopped around the office on one leg as she tried to pull them up quickly, her breast were jiggling gloriously and Katie couldn’t take her eyes off them.

‘Sorry we’re just in a meeting at the moment’ Katie called out to the door as she hastily pushed her huge breasts back into the black satin of her bra, she stood up and wriggled everything into position and shook her hair out again. She waited for a response as she noticed Sienna looking panicked as she couldn’t find her bra in the debris of the scene.

A voice from the other side of the door came back ‘ oh well I just wanted to ask you something quickly if that’s ok, could I just pop in for a second?’

Katie’s eyes were wide as she looked at Sienna still desperately trying to see where she’d thrown her bra. She stifled a giggle as Sienna stood there, shirt in hand, half naked and looking sensational.

Katie stammered as she called back, ‘Ummm yes just a sec…’ but she didn’t have chance to finish the sentence before they saw the door handle begin to move.

In one swift movement Sienna threw on her shirt and spun to face the window.

A short, blond, chubby man with gold rimmed spectacles stood at the door, he was observing the scene and looked slightly taken aback.

‘Yes Nigel, how can I help you?’ Katie asked with slightly impatient authority. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Sienna discreetly buttoning her shirt up as she apparently surveyed the London skyline. Nigel glanced over towards her, he could see what she was doing and his mind was now working over time. He could feel a swell growing in his pants at the thought of what he’d just walked into. What were these two incredibly attractive women doing together?

His mind had gone completely blank as he stared hopelessly at Katie. Then he noticed it. In her haste to redress Katie had accidentally left one her nipples peeking out from her dress , it was still pink and erect and looked divine. Nigel licked his lips and began to sweat, his mind had really gone now.

Katie was distracted and hadn’t noticed his face, she was looking over at Sienna and making sure she was dressed again, whilst simultaneously scanning the room for the white lace bra.

‘Sorry Nigel, but I don’t have much time. What is it?’

She glanced back at the short stout man before her and noticed that his eyes were fixed on her right breast. His cock was showing through his beige sensible trousers and he seemed to be lost for words.

‘I, well I, it was nothing really…. I just’ Nigel stammered for words as Katie looked down to see her nipple happily poking out of her bra. There was only one way to deal with this.

‘Honestly Nigel you naughty man, you’ve seen something you like there haven’t you?’ She looked at him directly in the eye as he finally looked back up at her.

He had gone bright red and was sweating, he glanced over at Sienna who had now turned around and was standing there looking stunning, her loose breasts visible through the thin white cotton. He looked from one woman to the other in amazement, what on earth had been happening in here? He felt like he was about to come right then and there.

Katie grinned over at Sienna and winked. ‘I tell you what Nigel, I’d like you to keep very quiet about the special meeting that Sienna and I have just had, but for that I think you need a small reward.’

He stammered again. ‘I don’t know what you mean, I just… I just…’

‘Oh I think you do Nigel, this is not the first time I’ve noticed you admiring my breasts, you could call it harassment you know.’ She smiled sweetly at him as he stood open mouthed. ‘So I think that judging by the huge bulge in your pants, you’re going to leave this room and go and wank yourself into oblivion in the men’s toilets aren’t you?’

Nigel looked helplessly from one woman to another. Sienna was enjoying this. She winked back at Katie from across the room. Nigel simply nodded, open mouthed.

‘So Nigel, how about I give you 30 seconds of sucking on my breasts to send you on your way without a word to anyone, and if you’re quiet, you can come back and do it another time. How’s that?’ She used a soft, sing song voice to talk to him as she lifted her heavy breasts back out of her dress. ‘Sienna could you time for us?’

Katie walked straight over to Nigel in her heels, with the height difference he was at the perfect height for her nipples. Nigel groaned as she brushed her nipples against his lips. ‘Go on Nige, we know you want it’. He needed no more invitation as he took her breast and began to suckle greedily, he massaged both breasts and could feel his cock straining against his y fronts.

‘Time is almost up Nigel’… he took one final hard suck on Katie’s erect nipple as he felt a warm trickle of cum shoot down his trouser leg.

‘Good boy Nigel, now off you go’. Katie murmured, completely uninterested.

Nigel wordlessly stumbled backwards and left the room, not looking back.

Katie stood back and rearranged herself as Sienna looked back over at her, Jesus this woman was something else, and she loved it, she had to have more.

mullingar

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

scunthorpe

Wow

By *weet cheeks1Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

all over Ireland

Brighouse

Two words.

Fuck. Yes.

Norwich

Thanks everyone, glad you’re enjoying it so far

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Omg so horny

I need a wank before bed now

close

Wow this is horny as hell

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Is this Nigel , the same Nigel that stole from the fridge lol

Awesome xxx

Gloucester

My god I nearly did a ‘Nigel’

By *rmdMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Great story

RUGBY

"My god I nearly did a ‘Nigel’ "
I just have done a Nigel.

Poole

[Removed by poster at 26/08/21 08:05:32]

Poole

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

More more more!!

Great story

Norwich

The rest of the day went by in a blur as both women tried to get back to work and focus on the day ahead. Occasionally they would brush past each other in the corridor and give each other a knowing glance, the tension between them was electric and both women knew they couldn’t wait to get their hands on each other again.

Nigel however remained tucked away in his office for the rest of the day, he had needed to nip off for another cheeky wank at lunchtime whilst fantasising about what those two hot women were doing, he sat in the toilet cubicle furiously beating away at his (surprisingly large) cock thinking about how he had been allowed to suck on Katie’s breasts, being allowed to have those huge heavy breasts in his hands and mouth was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to him. He would be able to get off on that memory alone for a lifetime!

As 5’ o’clock neared, Katie became fidgety at her desk, her concentration had been a struggle all day but now it was just gone. Fuck she just needed to have Sienna again, but more than that, she wanted Dan to have her too, to watch her ride him with those gorgeous pert bouncy breasts, the stunning olive skin tone and that long luscious dark mane down her naked back…. fuck, it would be the hottest thing ever.

With a flick of her hair, she grabbed her compact mirror from her bag and checked her lipstick. Considering the mornings events she was still looking remarkably fresh and she smiled to herself as she reapplied a hint of lip gloss. Now was the time to find Sienna, and make plans for the evening. Katie went to stand up but as she did her heel was caught on something. It was Sienna’s white lace bra. She picked it up, held it up to her face and inhaled deeply, trying to pick up that delicious scent of the Mediterranean beauty. A rush of lust came over her once again, and stuffing the bra into her handbag she strutted out of her office, her bottom swaying with every step.

Sienna was absent-mindedly humming to herself as she wandered into the staff kitchen, she had a handful of mugs and a bowl and pulled open the dishwasher to load them up. As she leant forward she could feel her breasts fall freely and her nipples brush gently against the soft cotton, she was insanely horny still after the mornings events, and although she had enjoyed the most incredible orgasm, she still felt like there was an element of frustration there, she needed something else, she just wasn’t sure what.

Katie appeared at the kitchen door looking as divine as ever. The green satin dress was clinging to every curve and flow of her body and Sienna could still see the outline of her nipples through the fabric. She looked at her lustfully as Katie leant nonchalantly against the door frame, she crossed one leg in front of the other and placed a hand on her hip. Her head was cocked to one side which made her hair fall to one side like a crimson curtain.

For a moment both women stood still, just gazing at the other. Then Katie spoke as she walked towards Sienna, her eyes were fixed on hers. ‘I think you’ll find this is yours’ she held out her white lace bra dangling from one finger and both women laughed. Sienna grabbed it from her and quickly shoved it in her leather hobo bag on the floor. Sienna looked back up at her and sensed she was about to say something. She was right.

‘So I have a plan for this evening…’ Katie murmured quietly as she moved closer. ‘And I’d like you to be a part of it.’ Katie was stood inches from Sienna now and the tension was electric.

‘If it involves you then I’m in’ Sienna smiled as she gave her a sideways glance. ‘What would you like me to do for you?’

Katie glanced over her shoulder to check no one was making their way into the kitchen and then took a step even closer so she could whisper in Siennas ear. Her breast was pressed up against Sienna’s and she held a finger up to her lips.

‘I don’t want you to say anything else now. All I want is for you to come to my house tonight, where you will sucked, licked and fucked senseless. I will be there to lick you and make you nice and wet, but I know you want a nice thick cock to fuck, it’s what you need isn’t it, and that cock belongs to my husband. I want him to fuck you whilst I watch and I will hold your legs open wide for him to do whatever he pleases with, do you understand? Then when I am ready I will join you both’.

Sienna spun her head round and stared at Katie, was she for real? Katie looked back at her and smiled devilishly. ‘In a little while I’m going to text you my address, we really hope we will see you, say 9pm?’ As she was talking she was backing out of the kitchen. When she reached the door, she gave Sienna a cheeky wink and then simply turned and sashayed away down the hall way.

Sienna stood rooted to the spot and ran a hand through her long dark hair. This was madness surely? Who in their right mind would get involved with a married couple? She paced the room for a few seconds, her mind was blown. She grabbed her bag and slung it over one shoulder as she hurried out the room and down the corridor, she needed some air. She didn’t know what to do, but she knew one thing, she had never been so turned on by anything in her entire life.

Gloucester

She knows what to do. She just needs to get the courage to do it

Canterbury

Can’t wait for next instalment

By *urvesncurlsCouple  over a year ago

norwich

This is so good!

Brighouse

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

So good mmmmm

scunthorpe

Getting good

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

xx

Going to be a good night

Norwich

Thank you everyone x

Wholly fuck this is sooooooo good....

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Can't wait for next instalment amazing thank you

kells

Oh what a night to be had,by these 3

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story thank you.

Norwich

By 8.45pm that night, Katie had confessed everything to Dan. They had talked as they ate a delicious fillet steak with the perfect bottle of red, they had music playing softly and the fire was lit.

Dan had never felt so turned on in all his life, if what Katie was saying was true, he could be about to spend the night fucking two beautiful women as they kissed and played with each other. How would he even last?

Katie glanced at the clock, she had sent the text with her address to Sienna earlier in the evening, she could see that Sienna had read it, but she’d had no reply. It was a risky move, but one that she was so willing to take. Either way, she knew she would be fucking Dan senseless tonight, the days events had left her feeling so fucking horny and restless.

She looked over at Dan, he was leaning back on the soft leather sofa with a glass of red in his hand, he was wearing nothing but a pair of blue worn jeans, and he seemed to be gazing into the flames of the fire in a world of his own.

Katie stood up and wandered over to Dan, she leant over him and lightly brushed her lips against his. ‘I think I’ll go and get changed baby, and then I’ll be back to see you in a moment, I want to suck on your cock so badly’ she purred. Dan grabbed hold of her head and pulled her to him as he groaned and kissed her deeply. She broke away after a moment, gave him one of those heartbreaking smiles and padded out of the room towards the bedroom.

A couple of miles away Sienna was climbing into her little Audi A3, she sat still, breathing hard and closed her eyes. The car keys were in her hand poised for the ignition. She hesitated for a moment. What was she thinking? This was insane. Surely she should just go back inside her warm cosy flat and watch some tv, that would be the sensible option, but my god did she want to be fucked and licked out and used like a naughty little sex toy by an incredibly sexual curvaceous goddess and her husband. She glanced at her reflection in the rear view mirror and saw her deep brown eyes dilate. Fuck yes. With that thought running through her head, she put the keys into the ignition, set up the sat nav, and drove out into the darkness wearing nothing but a black lace thong, a long black puffa jacket and knee high boots.

Katie slipped into her favourite lingerie, a stunning sheer black peekaboo babydoll with black hold up stockings. The peekaboo element came from the open cups, her breasts were circled with pretty black lace and her nipples were standing to attention in anticipation. She was desperate for them to be sucked. She slipped on her favourite patent black heels and gave her long Scarlett locks a ruffle, she slicked on her favourite red lipstick to finish the look off. She knew she looked hot like this, it was Dan’s favourite outfit of hers. At 8.57pm she wandered back into the hallway towards the lounge, her round plump breasts bouncing as she walked, she needed to be fucked.

kells

all over Ireland

Newcastle upon Tyne

Brilliant story

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Omg, what a perfectly written horny story. Looking forward to the next chapter x

RUGBY

This is what we need

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Amazing storey, the detail the imagery and the build up = excellent!!

Gloucester

Written so well I want to be involved with such a sexy woman and her hubby

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Well written imaginative and creative brilliant

Very well written and the best story I've read on here.

More chapters please.

mullingar

[Removed by poster at 28/08/21 08:08:03]

mullingar

scunthorpe

Christ on a bike this is good

nottingham

really enjoying this, more please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Excellent story

Poole

Loving this

Norwich

Thank you everyone, so glad you’re loving it. More to come

Norwich

Dan was stood by the fireplace when Katie walked in, he spun round as he heard her heels on the wooden flooring in the hallway and quietly took a sharp intake of breath as she appeared. Fuck she looked good. He could feel his cock starting to swell as he took in every inch of her in. Dan had never been with a curvier girl before he met Katie, and he hadn’t realised how incredible erotic he would find her body.

When he first met Katie she would hide her figure in loose fitting clothing, and sex was always in the dark, but gradually as their relationship developed and he showed her how much he worshipped every inch of her and how much he was turned on by all of her, especially her soft white tummy and gorgeously wobbly bottom (the parts she had hated the most), she had begun to grow in confidence, and a new vibrant, sexually confident Katie had emerged. This was the woman that stood before him now, looking utterly glorious as the soft flicker of light from the fireplace caught the copper highlights in her thick mane of hair.

Katie did a twirl in the sheer black babydoll and stockings, her huge breasts fully exposed in the open cups. ‘Will I do?’ She winked at him cheekily as she noticed the growing bulge in his jeans.

She arched one perfectly shaped eyebrow and started to walk towards him. ‘Hmmm I think you may have something hiding in there Sir, and I would just love to help you out if you’ll allow me’ she spoke softly, accentuating each word slowly. She had no idea if Sienna would show up tonight, but she wanted to make sure his cock was nice and hard and ready to go if she did.

Katie dropped to her knees in front of him, and slowly unbuttoned his jeans, pausing with each button to smile up at him whilst she licked her full red lips in anticipation of that thick hard cock. She rubbed her hands upwards onto the soft dark hair on his tummy and chest. She loved that he had a rugby players body, fit and strong but not overly showy, and his broad shoulders and tanned forearms showed he worked hard for a living. She loved nothing better than seeing him get home from a long day at work, looking ridiculously hot in his cargo shorts and dusty work boots. To Katie, he was a real man and it was a massive turn on.

Dan moaned softly as he watched her pull his cock out from his jeans and boxers. She took it in her hands for a moment and just stroked the length, delicately tracing up and down from base to tip. She was teasing him and he loved it. His cock was twitching now in excitement, any second now and he would feel that delicious warmth and wetness from her open and willing lips, he threw his head back and thrust his cock forwards towards her lips. ‘Take it, take it all in like a naughty little girl’. Katie looked up at him and simply replied ‘yes Daddy’. She knew the game he wanted to play now.

She could resist no more and suddenly took the entire length of his cock into her open mouth. Her red lips circled his girth and she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation of her full mouth. With her hands on his buttocks she slowly moved up and down his cock with her mouth, stopping every so often to spit and dribble on the end of his cock to make sure it was fully lubricated, and when she did she would wank him off and sensually rub his precum on to her breasts, looking up at him lustfully as she did it.

‘I think I’d better make you nice and hard Daddy, just in case my naughty little friend pops by, she needs to be fucked hard Daddy, could you help her?’ She opened her eyes wide and fluttered her long dark lashes as she happily adopted the role of a submissive naughty little girl. ‘She has big bouncy tits, it’s really bad but I like to play with them too, is that ok Daddy?’ They were both getting so turned on by the naughty role play.

‘Oh yes, that’s ok you dirty girl’. Dan groaned, he was rock hard now, she had worked her magic and he now needed to pummel his cock straight into her. He pulled her up to her feet and kissed her roughly, pushing his tongue into her mouth and tasting himself on her lips. He spun her round, walked her over to the sofa and pushed her over so she was bent forwards, her hands resting on the back of her sofa, her large round ass was just inches from his cock. He slid his fingers into her waiting pussy and realised she was already wet and willing. He had to have her now.

‘You really are a bad girl aren’t you Katie, did you enjoy licking your friends pussy this morning, did it taste good?’ Dan spoke to her as he rubbed his hard cock up and down her pussy lips.

‘Oh yes Daddy, I loved the taste, she fucked my face so good, I was imagining it was your cock.’ Katie moaned as she spoke, her pussy was aching with lust for him to enter her, but she was enjoying the build up. She closed her eyes and remembered the sensation as Sienna sat on her face and fucked her, she loved the feeling of her clit banging into her tongue as she took long luscious licks. Fuck, she wanted that again.

‘Well I think you need to be punished with Daddy’s cock for being such a naughty girl this morning, so hold still now please and just take it’. Katie reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart so that’s her pussy was open and willing. ‘Yes Daddy’. She breathed.

Dan poised his cock and was ready to plunge into her when they both heard a solid knock at the front door. Someone was there.

By *s1984foruCouple  over a year ago

derby

Very horny

nottingham

more please, you can`t just leave us all hanging at this point

Lovely story

I hope its not a late delivery from Hermes...

Norwich

"I hope its not a late delivery from Hermes... "

I mean perhaps that would be a brilliant twist

"I hope its not a late delivery from Hermes...

I mean perhaps that would be a brilliant twist "

I'll wait to find out

[Removed by poster at 28/08/21 17:28:43]

Wow keep going please. Such a horny story....

By *rmdMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

So we’ll written

Canterbury

More please

close

Newcastle upon Tyne

Somebody is at the door ...

Answer it

Wowser

Poole