FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing at Truckers

Flashing at Truckers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pixie has always got turned on by the idea of people watching. She recently sucked me infront of a large window of our Birmingham hotel and it was so amazing to be being naughty with people going about their normal business while we're being filthy. Unfortunately, it was a quiet Sunday morning and nobody looked up

Her next fantasy is to flash herself to truckers as we're driving in the car. We're going to drive along the motorway at night with her legs on the dashboard and she'll be using her rabbit on herself as we drive alongside trucks with her interior light on. The thought of the driver noticing how dirty she is really turns her on and I love the thought that they are lusting after the girl I love and will be going home with. Are there any truckers who would love this? We're tempted to follow them into a truckstop so the show can be more personal and interactive. What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Oh most definitely interested in this. I'm on the M62 every day and park in the Leeds area on a regular basis pm for location

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

My partner has been known to flash truck drivers along the M62 and the M6 when we are in the mood for fun

By *adrick2011Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Wish this happens to me

By *ight Lover 66TV/TS  over a year ago

St.Mellons Cardiff

Yes please.

Most I've had is a guy in stockings & suspenders

By *en-GeriCouple  over a year ago

newmarket

We do that turns us both on so much and as I drive trucks I no how much these guys love it. Need more women to do it so spread the word

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The wifes done it since her teens.. naughty girl lol

"Pixie has always got turned on by the idea of people watching. She recently sucked me infront of a large window of our Birmingham hotel and it was so amazing to be being naughty with people going about their normal business while we're being filthy. Unfortunately, it was a quiet Sunday morning and nobody looked up

Her next fantasy is to flash herself to truckers as we're driving in the car. We're going to drive along the motorway at night with her legs on the dashboard and she'll be using her rabbit on herself as we drive alongside trucks with her interior light on. The thought of the driver noticing how dirty she is really turns her on and I love the thought that they are lusting after the girl I love and will be going home with. Are there any truckers who would love this? We're tempted to follow them into a truckstop so the show can be more personal and interactive. What do you think? "

Very sexy being flashed at

Love it

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Had a couple of nice flashes off some lovely ladies on the M56 heading to creamfields now I know how it got the name lol

By *orkshirej69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Love this

By *ake the snakeMan  over a year ago

middlesbrpugh

"The wifes done it since her teens.. naughty girl lol"

Your wife can flash at me any time when I’m around Hartlepool

middlesbrpugh

I had a lovely couple drive past my truck a few sundays ago on the M62 near the Selby turn off, the lovely young lady in the passenger seat flashed her stocking top off, I blow the horn so they knew I’d seen them, they come off for Selby, I blow the horn again, 2min later, they was by my side again, made my day, we could do with more lady’s doing it

middlesbrpugh

"Pixie has always got turned on by the idea of people watching. She recently sucked me infront of a large window of our Birmingham hotel and it was so amazing to be being naughty with people going about their normal business while we're being filthy. Unfortunately, it was a quiet Sunday morning and nobody looked up

Her next fantasy is to flash herself to truckers as we're driving in the car. We're going to drive along the motorway at night with her legs on the dashboard and she'll be using her rabbit on herself as we drive alongside trucks with her interior light on. The thought of the driver noticing how dirty she is really turns her on and I love the thought that they are lusting after the girl I love and will be going home with. Are there any truckers who would love this? We're tempted to follow them into a truckstop so the show can be more personal and interactive. What do you think? "

Was it you guys on the M62 near selby turn off a few sundays ago, flashing the young lady’s stocking tops off, and I blew my horn so you knew I’d seen,

If not, I park in Leeds a lot, if your interested

By *iver4funMan  over a year ago

burton ish

Often out at night with work all over the place as I work on the railway and always on the look out but no luck yet

Would love this

By *avo_1970Man  over a year ago

Halifax

I was flashed a couple of weeks back by a sexy lady with her fella .. great pair of tits, they then sped off onto the M60 as I carried on on the M62 .. more ladies need to do this to keep us drivers happy …

Also me and the Mrs go out on an evening sometimes, always get her flashing her tits at the truckers … usually I flash my lights as we are approaching, this gets their attention and always look ….

Wish more people would do this. It's a lonely place sometimes in a truck. M62,M180

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

I love leaning over into my boot in front of lorries x

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Mrs is always doing this when she's our with her FB. She takes her dres off when's she sits in his car and puts her legs on the dashboard while he fingers her with one of his hands and other hand is on steering wheel.

She looks directly at the truckers as they pass by . Then I get a video call from her and FB

We did this the other night feeling very naughty. Coming home down the M61 on to the M6, my husband suggested that I should flash the truckers so I did. This particular trucker looked as we drove past and beep his horn. This huge V8 truck which was all singing and dancing started flashing us so my husband put his hazards on.

The trucker followed us off at the services into a little lay by. The trucker got out and we asked him if he wanted some fun. He very quickly said yes so me and the husband quickly jumped into the cab and the trucker had his wicked away with me.

By *exymilfandhimCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Mrs often flashes on Mway bridges on m58 . Likes being fucked there too . Full view

middlesbrpugh

"Mrs often flashes on Mway bridges on m58 . Likes being fucked there too . Full view "

I’d be looking out along there now

middlesbrpugh

[Removed by poster at 06/09/21 12:22:37]

middlesbrpugh

Nice bit of leg in this traffic on M62 east bound on the top at saddlworth moor in a red car

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

If I’m dressed and driving I always go slow past trucks and always make sure my stocking tops are on show . Nothing nicer than a honk or a flash in return .

I’m driving Birmingham to Manchester m42,m1,m62 always looking for flashers . No luck tho

middlesbrpugh

Be leaving immingham for Runcorn about half 1, any nice lady’s going to flash and make us truckers day

By *ettingboyMan  over a year ago

Dagenhamish

My wife Gina, spent virtually the whole of our drive the other day from Essex to Warrington with her blouse open and no bra on. Didn't get a single lorry driver notice. She thinks it's because her tits are small

Reminds me of the time in the states when spent journey dressed up, blindfolded and hands cuffed behind seat

Widnes

"My wife Gina, spent virtually the whole of our drive the other day from Essex to Warrington with her blouse open and no bra on. Didn't get a single lorry driver notice. She thinks it's because her tits are small "

How fast were you going…?

By *ettingboyMan  over a year ago

Dagenhamish

"My wife Gina, spent virtually the whole of our drive the other day from Essex to Warrington with her blouse open and no bra on. Didn't get a single lorry driver notice. She thinks it's because her tits are small

How fast were you going…? "

A lot of the time was through roadworks or crawling in traffic

By *ison330Man  over a year ago

dalton

If you're driving from Birmingham to Manchester, what are you doing on the M1?????

middlesbrpugh

"I’m driving Birmingham to Manchester m42,m1,m62 always looking for flashers . No luck tho "

If you went M6 north from Birmingham, there was loads of flashers,

Why would you go, M42-M1-M62, must of cost a bit to go the long way round, I bet your boss wasn’t happy

Widnes

"My wife Gina, spent virtually the whole of our drive the other day from Essex to Warrington with her blouse open and no bra on. Didn't get a single lorry driver notice. She thinks it's because her tits are small

How fast were you going…?

A lot of the time was through roadworks or crawling in traffic"

It can be hit and miss at times but wouldn’t say it was because she has small boobs…. Could be car type and seating position

By *lotcarboy01Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi ladys

I travel every day up the m4 from Bristol to London and back

love to see some ladys flashing to brighten up the day

you can message me to find out times and where I am on m4

middlesbrpugh

Going from immingham to Coventry on Sunday in my truck,

Be leaving Teesside about 10am Sunday morning for immingham, if any early flashers are about

By *appyswinger999Man  over a year ago

elgin

I have been flashed twice , not by women , but guys driving along stroking there cocks , was horny too

middlesbrpugh

At immingham at the min, be setting off about 3ish to Coventry, any nice lady’s up for some motorway flashing

By *aviebadboiMan  over a year ago

in my truck

[Removed by poster at 12/09/21 14:22:11]

By *aviebadboiMan  over a year ago

in my truck

I'll be heading down south from Glasgow hopefully I'll have some flash me on the way. Would make my day

middlesbrpugh

I’ll be heading down the A12 from Ipswich after 10 this morning, be nice to see some nice legs and more, heading for purfleet

» Add a new message to this topic