FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first 3 Some

My first 3 Some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkfriends OP   Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Hi I was wondering if anyone wanted to hear me tell my first swingers story ?

Maisie x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DB007Man  over a year ago

lichfield

Yes please

Redditch

I met Mark last year when he recruited me to work in his his office , Mark is about five eleven nine , dark brown hair and stocky with a great sense of humour. I’m much shorter than Mark and I have an athletic but not stick thin. I was a swimmer competitively up until a few years ago so thankfully kept a decent shape x

By *tms1xCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Nice start!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Redditch

So after a few weeks of working together ( me in Leeds and Mark in the midlands we finally got to meet in person .. we had already started to flirt over phone calls or the teams chat but then was different meeting him in person.

He didn’t disappoint I walked into the office that morning and he was already in as the doors opened he perfectly timed turning around so we had instant eye contact . We held its others glaze to what seemed ages but was only for a second before I broke away m, I could feel my cheeks burning red

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

Redditch

That day he was calling his whole team into the meeting room 1 by 1

I was so nervous waiting for my turn .. I had already told him that I was going to be wearing the shortest of skirts with no knickers on for his visit and that maybe he would see .. he had seen the short skirt as I walked in so I hoped all he could think about was if I had gone through with the other part .

Mark which I found out later had on purpose left me until the last meeting of the day .. I was unable to concentrate spent most of the day looking out the window then.. my phone went and it was Mark summoning me to the meeting room .

Redditch

So it was my turn to go into the room .. it was getting late now and it looked like we would only have a short time before the office started to empty

Mark looked at me and said I hope I know how much I have distracted him all day and he motioned me to the chair he had pulled out for me so I would be sat opposite him

By *weet cheeks1Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please this is a great start

Redditch

What I was expecting to be a normal 121 but it was obvious we both wanted to do something different ..

He asked me how brave I was feeling and replied by opening my legs a little to show him I was only

In the tiny little skirt ..

With in seconds he had moved across from his seat and was slowly sliding his hand across my upper leg .. I was sat there facing the full window to the office and anyone could walk past at any moment and see us.. this just made me want to do what ever was going to happen next even more

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Chelmsford

Loving it!

bradford

Redditch

He was now all the way under my skirt ..

He was fingers deep inside me he could tell how much I wanted this to happen by the ease I had give in ..

We could hear chairs moving and people getting up and saying good night .. it was only moments I thought before we were caught.

So many of my team walked past that window and not one looked in ..

The office was empty and that meant one thing . With in moments I had lifted my skirt over my hips and lent over the tiny wobbly desk that was originally between..

Well that was our first time together 12 months ago since then we have been meeting up all over the country trying to find the best place that is between Leeds and worcestshire.

I had met my soul mate .. we shared so much we opened up about our fantasies and what we would like to do .. I knew Mark was bi from an early game of truth we had just after we started flirting . One of my biggest fantasies was to see him wank a guy off and then together finish him off.

So I’m going to fast forward to 3 weeks ago when I finally moved to Redditch to live with Mark . He had brought a new place just for us to be together if anyone knows Redditch at all there is a lovely new coop just opposite our dream home..

We settled in very quickly . It was like us together was meant to be .

Redditch

Let me know how I’m doing .. just getting to the part where me and Mark met a friend !!

Chelmsford

It’s fantastic! Please carry on!

By *orkshirej69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Dying to hear more

Redditch

So after we settled in we decided a nice new hot tub was what was needed and wow it was nice .. first couple of nights it was heaven as the sun set we would go out in our dressing gowns and slide in have a little drink relax and just talk the evening away .

The weekend after we brought the hot tub we had a little night out planned getting to know Marks friends from down here who I had yet to meet , we had a great night all of his friends were lovely and I got really well with all of them but spent the most time with Lee and Vicky a couple Mark had known for a while and happened to live in the same little close to where we had just brought our house.

We left to walk home with Lee and Vicky from the little bar we were in leas than 5 mins walk back to our house and I had a thought that how nice would it be if we got home and in the hot tub ..

I did mean just for me and Mark but Lee over heard and thought great I will fo get our swim suite .. I think he was trying to be funny but it seemed far too rude not to say .

By *andk1000Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Redditch

So we awkwardly agreed for the 4 of us to go back to ours and continue the night

I went up stairs and tried to work out what was best to put on when you are about to get into a hot tub with two people you met for the first time 4 hours ago

I got out the little bikini that I last wore on holiday 2 years ago .. they were not going to work they hardly covered my breasts back then and they have grown so much since .. I couldn’t be doing with a swimsuit the hasel so I finally decided to go with little

Lyrca shorts and a vest top . Not sexy I know but was the safe option

Redditch

I really shouldn’t have stressed about what to wear a I got down stairs Mark was just in his tight Speedo type briefs.. they look a lot nicer on him than I could ever describe !!

Door the knocked and Vickie and Lee stood there with a couple of towels a couple of bottles and the hot tub attire on..

They got changed and Lee had gone with full length white Adidas shorts and Vicky after chatting with her had the same conversation with herself and gone with the same solution as me vest abs little shorts.

So we were are now already for the hot tub a few drinks in hand and we go outside to get in..

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Love this. I’m local. Hopefully we can have some fun

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Loving it so far, always wanted to join a couple for fun in a hot tub xx

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Redditch

We are all drinking and in the hot tub .. having a great night laughing joking being loud . Very non swinging fun but then it all changed

Vicky who was now more typsy that any of us decided it was time for her to go home to bed .

She stood up and wobbled Lee jumped up to help her get her balance . What Lee didn’t realise was his white shorts had gone see through I could see everything and where he was stood was right in my eye line ..

Vicky got out the tub with Lee’s help and stumbled up the garden shouting as loud as they could I think goodbye ..

I could see the front door close and we were alone .. we looked back at each other in seconds and both cracked up laughing about how big Lee’s cock was and we both said I wonder what was going through his mind !!

Mark now moved right up close to me and was telling me exactly what Lee was thinking about as he was

Thinking the same .. he pointed out how big and erect my nipples where as how my vest had gone skin skintight in the water, he kissed me on my neck and on my lips and it was my turn to whisper to him that this was more what I was thinking when I thought about having a dip tonight ..

I grabbed for his cock and like Lee’s he was rock hard already that big and hard he had lifted his tight briefs and looking through the water I could see his big bell end sticking out just a little bit from his pants.

It was my turn to try and turn Mark on by calling back to his fantasy and mine that we wanted to share a cock together and why not it be Lee’s we had both seen what a mighty big cock..

I sat upon Mark’s lap both us still fully clothed kissing him and grinding my hips making me rub his big cock each time . I would then stop and ask him if he wanted to make Lee cum with me.. he kept saying no that he was his friend and we couldn’t and please stop..

I laughed and said your throbbing cock is giving what you are really thinking and wanting to do. I teased him so more and said I would get naked and let him fuck me in the hot tub as long as he would say out loud he wanted to do with our neighbours cock.

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Very hot story. I've been redditch a few times, next time I'm going to be looking out for the co op lol

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

Enjoying this

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

I'm about to google redditch co-ops.

bradford

Redditch

To help Mark or to beat Mark into submission how ever you want to look into I stood up in front of him and slowly removed my little shorts .. I bent over in front of him hoping my wet pussy and and round ass would make him give in and say it ..

By *eightonpa1Man  over a year ago

Market Weighton

Can't wait for next part

Redditch

I told him everything he could see he could have as long as he said out loud . “ I want Lee’s big hard cock ..

I looked over my shoulder to have eye contact hoping me wiggling my ass would make him give In..

Well I didn’t have to wait long he said it loud and fast and at the same time slid two fingered straight inside me .. I told him to say it again louder like he meant it with that he said loud and firm I WANT HIS COCK .. he stood up dropped his pants which by now has no chance of hiding any part of his his throbbing twitching cock .

I told him to say it again l, he did without hesitation and with that I took his cock all the way in, he felt longer and harder than I had ever felt him . As he slowly started to fuck me from behind I asked him to say it with me. In time to his hips we both slowly and quietly getting faster and faster and louder until we were both screaming WE WANT LEE’S COCk…

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Lucky Lee!

Redditch

As we yelled I looked back around to the back door where to my embarrassment Lee was stood he had out Vicky to bed and come back to have a few more drinks

What had he seen or heard I just don’t know I pulled away from Mark and we both sunk below the water .. thankfully the water was full of bubbles so you couldn’t see what was going on as Lee would have been able to see right away that we both had nothing on from the waist down.. he shouted across nervously ok to jump back in and have a few drinks ..

He either had no idea what he had just missed or had seen abs heard it all and was seeing what would happen next !

Mark shouted back to him yeah of course pour all some drinks before you get back in ..

I sat as far from Mark as possible in the hot tub which is hard when it only fits 6 people.

Lee passed us both our drinks and got in .. his shorts were now dry enough for me to not see anything which as he stood with the water upto his knees disappointed me and as I caught Marks eye I could tell he was also

millstreet

By *onny4goodMan  over a year ago

lisburn

Keep going

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Looking forward to more

Chelmsford

On our first visit to VA we fucked in hot tub alongside nine other couples

look forward to more

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

More

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *edrockxxxMan  over a year ago

Braintree

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Loving this.

Redditch

We must have been in the water for a good hour with nothing going on apart from drink after drink after drink.

Nothing has been said no comments or even a naughty flirt since Lee had got back into the water,

Then without thinking I announced I needed a wee. I stood up climbed out of the water and told the boys to look the other way as I was going to go next to the bush .. as I balanced down behind the bush I realised I had already taken my shorts off earlier and Lee must have seen as I straddled the side of the Hot tub to get out ..

I could just make out that Mark and Lee were talking but couldn’t make out what they were saying ..

I know had the awkward what do I do find my shorts that had been thrown carefree across the garden to tease Mark earlier or just slide back in the water and pretend that nothing has happened

I didn’t need to worry as Mark shouted across with a smirk that he and Lee had commented on my nakedness and Lee will take his shorts off if to save my embarrassment ..

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Wrexham

Can't wait to find out what happens next

By *weet cheeks1Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Next instalment please

millstreet

By *hostfacialMan  over a year ago

Durham

Great recall so far.

Purbeck

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Can't wait for next installment

Very good !

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

"Hi I was wondering if anyone wanted to hear me tell my first swingers story ?

Maisie x"

Yes please

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for more

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

Loving this, please don't stop....

Redditch

Lee with a cocky smirk started waiving his shorts above his head .. he had already slipped them off under the water. I told him to turn his back as I returned to the tub..

I slide into the tub as far from Lee as possible trying not to let on how much I wanted to see his naked cock ..

I joked to him ok now you are naked and Mark is naked should I leave you 2 alone for a nice bit of alone time ..

What he said next shocked me and made Mark spill his drink .. he said I have a better idea you are far too overdressed and that I should take my top off so we were all naked..

I looked at Mark he looked at me nodded gave me a look that meant upto I don’t mind .. that gave me the permission I needed .. but I wasn’t going to make it that easy for Lee.

Ok Lee I will take my top off if you stand up it’s only fair.. I quickly changed my idea to I will take my top up of Mark and Lee stood up next to each other naked In the hot tub .. lee agreed without hesitation . He waived Mark across to his side and with that they stood up .. Mark was so big hard still hasn’t lost his hardon from when we were fucking earlier and then Lee was as hard and so much bigger it was the cock we thought we had seen in the shorts earlier that night but seeing it bulging made me want it ..

With Mark and Lee stood naked 1/2 in the water I stood up abs removed my vest .. we were all complete naked feet from each other ..

I was thinking WTF will happen next but i didn’t need to worry as Mark decided this was the moment he needed to splurt out that our fantasy was to want a guy off together .

By *hostfacialMan  over a year ago

Durham

Wrexham

Very hot story

By *ockHardMcrCockMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Mmm gives me some very hot ideas for my hot tub x

By *eachyPairCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Nice

[Removed by poster at 27/08/21 18:04:41]

Very sexy story!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Cant wait for more

Mmmmm can’t wait for more

Purbeck

millstreet

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Loving this

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Redditch

Oh no should I have changed the names as everyone seems to know a Lee & Vicky in redditch

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Nice story from a local couple. The dip in the road by the co op

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Please continue

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil