FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tina the hotel assistant manager

Tina the hotel assistant manager

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few days ago I cheacked in my passengers at there hotel after a long drive . I asked the lady at reception where to park she started telling me but I was looking at her tits they were nice and big perfect for her size 12 14 figure. Snapping out my gaze I said thanks parked the coach. Over the next few days various chats happened and some were even a bit cheeky but I put it to friendly banter. On the 3rd day I parked up she passed my room key and said all clean 4 u I said thanks s.she asked where been and got chatting I told her and said i could not wait to get my uniform off cos I'd washed coach and felt all sweaty . I no ur pain she said I fetch extra clothes to work as I get so hot sometime s when have do other jobs rather than reception I been cleaning rooms and doing bar while u been out all day . I laughed said back well me and my passengers be happy if u on bar all night . She laughed said back more like u will be .I did not no what to say she continued u be looking at me top to bottom like u have last few days smiling. Can't blame a man I said back picked up my key and said have u cleaned my room then she said im not sure . I said well I will complain if was u and not right and walked off both laughing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I'd been in room about 30 mins when the phone rang I answered it it was tina hi she said I've got 2 of ur passengers here asking what time ur going out tomorrow. It was 2 that had not been on coach today so told her were not out tomorrow and day after we out at 10 . I could hear her repeating it back . I've told them she replied back hope I did not disturb ur shower no I said ur 2 late she laughed put phone down . Later went to bar before dinner got my drink and went towards restaurant as passed reception tina shouted all refreshed now I said yes . Lucky u I she said u got ur wish I'm on bar tonight till 9 .ooooo I replied laughing she smirked at me back she said I gonna go get changed in a minute and freshen up cos been her since 8 this morning I said now who the lucky 1 laughing she said ok for u I get a staff room and toilet area to get changed . Seriously I said yes she replied. I said look if u want I'm going for dinner u got cleaner keys use my shower and room I can't she said I have no cleaner key I put mine on desk there u go use it it's fine . Ha least I no u can't come in now she said laughing I just said dam it lol . She said give me ur mobile number so can give u key back later so I gave it and walked off

Half way through main course I frlt my phone vibrate in pocket I cheaked it a few minutes later . For a driver ur rooms very beat and tidy I chucked to my self so don't leave it untidy I replied and fold all ur old clothes up neat . Few mins later it vibrated again . I'm not leaving my clothes u am I lol just getting dressed . I replied can't wait to see . She replied see what u can't see owt . I put back I ment see what u wearing tonight lol silly bugger .she put back it's only a white blouse bra and black skirt like earlier just clean ones . I said back fine let's hope u have an extra button on blouse undone tonight 4 my troubles . She sent loads smiling faces back and said ur keys at reception

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Loving how this is developing

I went to pick my key up some young lad gave to me and went to bar tina was there ll smiles looking amazing in her skirt blouse and heeled shoes . Looking good I said she said good well I can't say hot can I u cooled off in my shower laughing. She laughed I've mucked ur bed up thrown ur clothes every where so it's messy better not have lol . Na she replied as gave me my drink I sat at bar chatting her skirt was tight and showed her figure well she turned saw me said I wathing u I replied so am I u lol u like it though she said I'd not be looking if did not I replied she went round other side bar . I text legs look better not in tights . And walked to a table and sat down . It was 2 hot with em on got a nice cool breeze now with a smiling face . I sent laughing one back .time passed I was talking to people it was nearly 9 I went got a drink from bar another lass served me I sat drinking my phone went . What's up getting someone else serve u am I not good enough? With a sad face . I replied with a laughing face I don't do young 18 year old bar maids don't do it 4 me I like a mature woman who can take me smiling face . Take u I got back ? I ignored her

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

By *az46Man  over a year ago

ayr

[Removed by poster at 28/08/21 11:35:50]

She came from bar stood next to me as I sat looked at me and sat down u gone shy she said I replied no why u not replying then ? I looked at her took her hand and put it on my crouch she looked at me went red said gotta go someones waiting

"You do some drinkin for a coach driver"
so bloody what if I on a day off following day ! Ain't bloody stupid

By *az46Man  over a year ago

ayr

[Removed by poster at 28/08/21 11:35:53]

I got the text u shit bag did not no what to do with a red faced smiling emj . Lol u 2 shy I replied no just shocked I got back . Well u let me down thought u would have had a squeeze and rub lol . I was worried people see I got back . Ok lol I replied and went quite again

I got another text . I not use to this I left my bf 2 weeks ago he was cheating on me he said did cos I was boring sad face I replied back well any one who boring can change but depends what u like and don't like . I don't no I got back . I replied then ud not like me spanking u for not rubbing my cock and pinching them nipples of urs hard ? Laughing face . Few mins later I don't no . I got back I sent a laughing face back il show ur bf ur not boring when send him vids of u lol she laughed back and went quite

[Removed by poster at 28/08/21 12:17:22]

I looked at time it was 10 no wonder she was quite she gone at 9 I thought and sent a message night . I got 1 back as I got in lift . Sorry did not no what to put finished at 930 been in my office looking at my phone thinking what to put sad face . I sent one back it's fine say nothing and forget about our texts prob a bit 2 carried away . O ur not serious then ? I got back as got to my room I sent a message forget about it and go home . Or u no my room come up but there be no chatting or drinks

By *witchcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Next installment soon I Hope

Pontefract

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I went into my room put the bedside lamps on and waited about 10 minutes passed there was a knock at door . I opened it to see tina there she came in quick . I dont want be seen she said laughing and walking across room .I shut the door . This is naughty she said I walked up to her looked her in eyes . Time 4 u to shut up I said quietly get ur phone out give it to me unlocked she went in her bag gave it to me I took bag from her stepped back pit camera on and told her to un button her top she slowly did I took a pic of her then told her to turn round and put hands on bed she did . I gave her phone I said record she had cam so could see her face and breasts in bra hanging u recordin she nodded I put my hands up her blouse undid her bra her tits dropped u reached round and scooped ur massive tits out and rubbed her nipples then squeezed her nipples between my fingers hard she moaned loudly . I said stop recording give me the phone I stood behind her take off ur blouse and bra she faced me and slid them off now back to ur position I started to record undo ur skirt and lower it tina she pulled at zip and her dress fell to floor as I filmed I said see tina u naughty u been behind bar all night no knickers and slapped her arse hard fuckin hell she shouted shh I said slapping the other cheek hard and she gasped again but no words what's ur exs name Jason she replies well Jason ur ex was boring cos u did not fuck and treat ur missis right laughing tina spread ur legs put ur hands on ass cheeks and pull em apart she did I went down licking her pussy and filming as I licked her then ur to her ass licking her little bud and back down omg she moaned as my tongue licked her ass I went again this time pushing my tongue hard as I did she moaned again omg fuck me that's amazing she moaned as I went back licking and fingering her pussy I then filmed as I pulled a finger out her pussy soaked and rubbed on her ass this is how naughty ur ex is and pushed finger in her ass she instantly came as I licked her pushing finger in and out ass I stopped filming slowly removed finger from her ass I told her to stand I looked at her laughing she did 2 we kissed for 1st time then stopped . Holy fuck she said I've never had my ass touched before . U liked it then . O yes send ur vids to ur ex then I said I will she said . I took my shirt of she put phone down came towards me we kissed again . Now get on ur knees I said still in her heels she did I undid my trousers and lowered with my boxers . Fuck me it's massive I smiled suck in and suck it good she started slowly putting tip in mouth pass that phone I said

By *witchcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

ayr / glasgow

By *hostfacialMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

She passed phone and I got it ready to record sucking my big cock I got her hair and pushed my cock in deep till she gaged and went red in face pulling it out . I'm gonna fuck ur mouth film it and make u gag and eyes water I was filming as said it now open I slipped in held her head and slipped in out a few times then pushed her head deep going red gagging I shouted look at ur ex choking on a cock how wrong were u letting her go gasping eyes watering smiling I stopped filming and told her to carry on

Blimey this post is too much like hard word trying to read. I give up.

So after a few mins of her sucking me I pulled her up by hair kissed her and I laid on bed I pulled her onto me and rubbed my cock on her pussy she started to lower and ride me as I kissed her sexy tits and nipples she started moaning and cuming on my cock I pushed her off and got on top of her ramming her pussy hard and fast as she screamed loudlyfuck me ur so big omg omg omg ur gonna fucking rip me in 2 I did not stop till she came again over my cock and I shot my load deep in her x

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

"Blimey this post is too much like hard word trying to read. I give up."

Same here, started off ok and I like the idea, but god it’s hard to make sense of

Pontefract

Keep it coming....

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Interesting twist though that he came so dominant

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

Can't wait for more

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Snap snap. Can you not just type this in normal English.

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

» Add a new message to this topic