FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The awakening of a hotwife

The awakening of a hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingamajigs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

How did I become a hot wife?

In truth I’m not entirely sure how I’ve got to where I am. Well, that’s not strictly true, I’ve made choices and decisions that have led me to this point in time, but if you’d asked me last year or even at the beginning of this year if I would become a hot wife and have sex with someone other than my husband, I have said nice thought but no way. You see the thought of being adored by two men is a lovely thing, I never thought it would become reality, but I’m getting ahead of myself.

My husband and I had discussed this a few times but I wasn’t convinced I would be able to go through with it, until we met a couple we were friends with on Fab. After a few weeks of meeting up for drinks, lunch and chats the flirting was light and fun but neither of us expected things to change. Until I messaged him after a dog walk and I bravely said come round and kiss me….. and within 10 minutes he was at my door… we talked for a few minutes and then gave into temptation and had a passionate kiss. We agreed to meet up for lunch the next day and he left. I felt giddy and it was fun. I couldn’t wait for lunch the next day and as 12.30 arrived I’d prepared myself by putting on black underwear, suspender belt and stockings to wear under my dress. On his arrival I made tea as it seemed the normal thing to do ….. we chatted and after 25 mins of work talk the nerves settled a little and we kissed which turned into a passionate embrace, it was fantastic and felt like it lasted for ages…. It was one of the 7 hot days we’ve had this year and we were both hot and bothered, he stood up with me kissed me again and unbuttoned by dress, it slipped to the ground and he took an intake of breath as he saw me in my underwear for the first time he gave me this wicked smile and he turned me around, kissed my neck and shoulders, undid my bra which also fell to the floor … I undressed him to even the score and suggested he lay down on the sofa, I then knelt over him, my boobs swinging as I moved up his body gave him a cheeky smile, laid down next to him and kissed him again whilst stroking his chest, thighs and stomach, deliberately teasing him and not touching his cock …. He gently caressed my breast as we kissed some more, I honestly could have laid there for hours it had felt so natural … when it became time to leave we chatted and laughed and I couldn’t work out why it had felt so normal? I replayed what we had done in my head, I didn’t feel regret or guilt which was always my fear, I was smiling, we had laughed and felt relaxed, both of our partners were happy for us to move forward if we wanted to and there was nothing to hide. What a good lunch !

If you would like to hear more about my adventure please comment below.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Yes please would love to hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please x

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

We'd love to hear more.

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Would love to watch my wife with someone else

More please....

Folkestone

Husband here.

From my perspective hearing all this when coming hone from work was amazing. A was glowing and I was so proud of her. There is a new found confidence in her whch is great to see. The anticipation of her meets is great for both of us wth intense sex afterwards.

More please

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more share you experience with us

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

More please

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

nothing like your partner getting used by others, certainly saved our relationship

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Sexy fun

By *_the_impalerMan  over a year ago

canterbury

Amazing and I really want to hear more

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Let's have some more of your adventures

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

More please

Love to hear more

By *ilfloversCouple (MM)  over a year ago

north west

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Folkestone

A here, thanks for all your positive and nice comments.

Folkestone

A few weeks back my my husband got back from work and was telling me about his day, I listened and then he asked me “how was your day?” Well, I said it wasn’t bad, I finished a couple of tasks I needed to and I kissed Steve, I smiled at him, he smiled back and asked was that all? I said yes but I we were half dressed and laying on the sofa…. Wow he said, walking up to me and kissing me, did you have fun? I said yes it was exciting.

We were both keen to relive our last meeting and decided to meet up two days later. We discussed how we had felt afterwards and our partners reactions, knowing they were both enjoying our actions was a turn on for both of us …. I had the nervous anticipation all morning as we messaged each other making sure we could both still make it. It was a hot day and I didn’t know what to wear, so I made a brave decision and put on my black sheer baby doll, what made this an even bolder move, I answered the door in this, black heels and a smile! He walked in, smiled at me said you look fantastic, and we went to the sofa. He kissed me with the same passion and care that had made me melt into his arms the first time. We talked and I asked if he would like to come up stairs? He said yes and I took him by the hand and lead him up. We went into the bedroom faced each other and he kissed me on the neck whilst I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and he took off his jeans. We were both a little nervous and he suggested a massage. I took off my baby doll laid down in just my knickers as he used massage oil to gently rub and caress my boobs it was very relaxing although I didn’t know where things were going … I then massaged him but straddled him before I started which made me feel in control. I slid over his cock and he pulled me forward to kiss him, I moved and lay on top of him as we kissed again taking his hand in mine and raising it above his head, we knew time was limited, it was nearly time for him to leave, so I asked is there anything you would like to do before you have to go? What a tease …. He said yes but it might be too soon, I’d like you to sit on my face …. A faint smile crossed my lips as I briefly thought about it and I said yes okay. I got up and slid my knickers down onto the floor …. As he positioned himself into the middle of the bed, I got onto the bed and knelt over his head, he gently stroked my things as I lowered myself onto his face. As I felt his warm tongue lick my clit and I couldn’t believe how much I wanted him to make me come. I enjoyed his firm but gentle movements and as he delved further into me I started to moan and breath harder, I felt him pull me closer to him and I groaned more feeling this amazing sensation rising inside me. I didn’t want this feeling to end but I could feel the intensity of my orgasm growing as he expertly licked and fucked me with his tongue. I couldn’t control myself any longer and I came having to put my hand against the wall to steady myself afterwards. Before I got off his face I asked the most bizarre question, can I take a picture of us, he said er yes okay, I said it’s for my husband. I took a picture of my sitting on this face as proof to myself that it had actually happened and to send to my husband as I knew he would love it. After he had left, again I couldn’t quite believe what had just happened how relaxed and bold I had been, what had changed in me? I wasn’t sure … but I was definitely enjoying it!

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Wow thanks for sharing such an erotic experience and describing it so well. I can imagine the mixture of desire, tension an restraint.

I hope there was a third meet and further development!

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Amazing

Love the husbands input also throughout the story

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Absolutely loving the intensity of your journey.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Loving this story.

Folkestone

I remember coming home from work and having described what went on, I was so turned on. What A didnt mention was a hand print from thr massage oil is immortolised on the wall where she steadied herself during the throes of passion. Each time I see it I smile.

Didcot

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

cheshire/Preston

Love this type of sexy play

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Loving this type of dynamic..definitely enjoy it with my wife too..

Great story, thank you for sharing it with us !! Hopefully more on its way ?? Xx

By *imAndHerKentCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

"I remember coming home from work and having described what went on, I was so turned on. What A didnt mention was a hand print from thr massage oil is immortolised on the wall where she steadied herself during the throes of passion. Each time I see it I smile. "

I love this little detail

Folkestone

So where was I? That’s right I’d just taken a picture of me sitting on another man’s face after having a fantastic orgasm …. What should I do I thought, wait for my husband to come home, or send it to him at work? I wanted to see his reaction, so after he got home, we chatted and as he was getting changed, I said Oh, I’ve found the paint for the hallway let me show you what colour I’m thinking of and tell me what you think…. (I knew he would be thinking I don’t really care!!) I got up my picture, to be honest, there were two, one from the front without my face and one from the side with me smiling for the camera! …. I passed my phone over to him trying to be casual and watched his face…. He looked took a double take and grinned at me, before he could say anything which he didn’t for about 10 seconds, I swiped left and showed him the second one from the side with me grinning in it and he laughed, took me in his arms and kissed me enthusiastically. He said right that’s it get in that bedroom I want to go down on you now .. then have you showered yet? No not yet I said, he said good I want to taste you … pure filth my husband is … before we laid on the bed my husband said is that your handprint on the wall?? I looked above the bed and where I had steadied myself after I’d come and rested against the wall breathing hard, I’d left a handprint forgetting that I’d used the massage oil earlier … We laughed and said perhaps we should leave that up there? he gently went down on me, building me up with his tongue flicking and teasing my clit, as I told him what had happened earlier. I came again knowing he was rock hard and waiting to fuck me. He slid inside me easily as we talked about how I felt, and he held me close as he came inside me, we kissed and fell to the bed. I’m not sure I was in any fit state to remember anything else that evening … but what a bloody good day and time was had by all!!

Didcot

Great stuff

canterbury

Great I think this situation has along of life

cheshire/Preston

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Wow wow thank you so much for sharing this very sexy story .,, you are so lucky to have such a gorgeous wife who enjoys doing this for you . This is what my sissy dreams are made of

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Amazing retelling of something very hot, love to read more of this please

canterbury

Hope your all having alot of fun

Folkestone

What happened next …. after such an exciting and unplanned orgasm, I was looking forward to our next meet up. We found some time to have a catch up whilst dog walking or grabbing a coffee at his which meant we have had to behave ourselves at times …. As work does seem to get in the way of the fun! We were counting down the hours and managed to find a Monday afternoon that suited us both.. I have enjoyed working out what to wear each time I‘ve met him and sometimes it’s just about making myself feel good. On this occasion we had another warmish day and I choose elegant black underwear (because you can’t go wrong with black) and a floaty button up dress, I moisturized my legs, boobs and bum just in case ??. When he turned up, we sat down and embraced with a lingering kiss to say hello and that relaxed us both. We talked about work as we find it a great way of sounding off for a few minutes, then we went upstairs for a “lie down”. I took him into my marital bedroom and not the spare room because we were decorating. We undressed and laid down on the bed gently kissing and caressing each other, legs entwinned and bare skin touching… he rolled me gently onto my back, kissing down my body from my neck, to lips, to breasts, to stomach to thighs and then lowered his head between my legs and expertly flicked, licked and sucked my clit slowly and steadily making me lose control …. I exploded in his mouth and had to catch my breath before I leaned forward and kissed him, tasting myself as I was all over his face. I got onto my knees and moved him up the bed I wanted to reciprocate as we’d hadn’t had the chance last time. I worked my way down his body by kissing and biting his lips, neck, nipples and stopping at his cock. I stroked him and kissed him, then slowly slid my lips down his shaft licking the top of his cock and feeling him harden in my warm mouth. I looked up to see he had closed his eyes and was sinking into the moment, so I continued to stroke, lick, suck and slide my mouth up and down until I felt that unmistakable tense pause before he burst in my mouth. I kept licking and rubbing his cock against my lips spreading his come around my face. We laid down side by side and cuddled for a few minutes before reality hit us and we had to get dressed and face the real world again …. Back to boring work …

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Such a great story, well written and looking forward to the next instalment.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ausysoddMan  over a year ago

wilts

Bookmark

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

great start looking frwd to more x

coventry

Wow fantastic loving every minute of this …

coventry

"What happened next …. after such an exciting and unplanned orgasm, I was looking forward to our next meet up. We found some time to have a catch up whilst dog walking or grabbing a coffee at his which meant we have had to behave ourselves at times …. As work does seem to get in the way of the fun! We were counting down the hours and managed to find a Monday afternoon that suited us both.. I have enjoyed working out what to wear each time I‘ve met him and sometimes it’s just about making myself feel good. On this occasion we had another warmish day and I choose elegant black underwear (because you can’t go wrong with black) and a floaty button up dress, I moisturized my legs, boobs and bum just in case ??. When he turned up, we sat down and embraced with a lingering kiss to say hello and that relaxed us both. We talked about work as we find it a great way of sounding off for a few minutes, then we went upstairs for a “lie down”. I took him into my marital bedroom and not the spare room because we were decorating. We undressed and laid down on the bed gently kissing and caressing each other, legs entwinned and bare skin touching… he rolled me gently onto my back, kissing down my body from my neck, to lips, to breasts, to stomach to thighs and then lowered his head between my legs and expertly flicked, licked and sucked my clit slowly and steadily making me lose control …. I exploded in his mouth and had to catch my breath before I leaned forward and kissed him, tasting myself as I was all over his face. I got onto my knees and moved him up the bed I wanted to reciprocate as we’d hadn’t had the chance last time. I worked my way down his body by kissing and biting his lips, neck, nipples and stopping at his cock. I stroked him and kissed him, then slowly slid my lips down his shaft licking the top of his cock and feeling him harden in my warm mouth. I looked up to see he had closed his eyes and was sinking into the moment, so I continued to stroke, lick, suck and slide my mouth up and down until I felt that unmistakable tense pause before he burst in my mouth. I kept licking and rubbing his cock against my lips spreading his come around my face. We laid down side by side and cuddled for a few minutes before reality hit us and we had to get dressed and face the real world again …. Back to boring work …"
. And may I add you in your gorgeous pictures certainly adds to the eroticism of it all thank you

bookmarked xx

coventry

"bookmarked xx

"

. I can see why you like this story .. you certainly have a hot sexy wife as well

burgess hill

great story… gives an immediate boner.. i love sharing Minnie it’s incredible to watch and be part of.. xx keep them “cuming”…

i’m guessing this is still an ongoing affair..?

Folkestone

"great story… gives an immediate boner.. i love sharing Minnie it’s incredible to watch and be part of.. xx keep them “cuming”…

i’m guessing this is still an ongoing affair..?"

Yes, and hopefully for many more years

Folkestone

"great story… gives an immediate boner.. i love sharing Minnie it’s incredible to watch and be part of.. xx keep them “cuming”…

i’m guessing this is still an ongoing affair..?

Yes, and hopefully for many more years"

I (Him) am the other half in this story, and yes, we all hope it is the start of a very long friendship.

A and I have decided it is not an affair because both our partners are aware and consent, and they actually have their own story to tell.

I will post my side of the story in to not-to-distant future.

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Loving this, and the handprint is a great touch

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 03/10/21 19:17:12]

Folkestone

A here ... thanks again for all your nice messages .. I'm enjoying writing these encounters and sharing them with you all ... I will get the next one ready and post soon.

Didcot

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Yes plz

"A here ... thanks again for all your nice messages .. I'm enjoying writing these encounters and sharing them with you all ... I will get the next one ready and post soon. "

More please..

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

So hot and so well written thank you hopefully there is more to come.

cheshire/Preston

Folkestone

Bump

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Very erotic and well written, thanks for sharing.

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples played in the lifestyle like this

Abigail and Michael

A fantastic story enhanced but looking at your gorgeous pictures making the story very real, question is was it real? Xxx

Wrexham

Fantastic, I can't wait for the next encounter

Folkestone

We had to wait for over a week before we could make our calendars work and find a date to catch up again. We messaged each other when we could and it was fun flirting over text and telling each other what we’d like to do to each other and how…. I’m losing the timeline a little bit now so I will describe what we did and how it felt ….. we’d been counting down the minutes until we could see each other on this day …. First thing we did after I let him in was look into each other’s eyes and kiss without saying anything, it was impulsive and I loved feeling his tongue exploring my mouth, it was so intense that I almost gasped when we’d finished as I got lost in the moment …. Kissing him gives me such a warm feeling that it’s almost a high on its own. On this day I wore matching blue lace underwear below my jeans and top (I’d loved dressing up for earlier meets but also found that there wasn’t always time for me to completely glam up, we’d also discussed this and he had said that he finds me very attractive in jeans and a top ?? there is definitely something naughty about having sex during the day and by adding the normal element to it, it somehow felt ruder. We undressed each other upstairs by the bed as we talked mundane nonsense. I felt excited as we kissed and stroked each other before getting out the massage oil. I took off my underwear laid on the bed and tried to relax as I was gently oiled up with him massaging my back, lingering around my bum and back of legs. I turned over for him to pay attention to my arms, caressing my boobs, stomach and thighs he teased me by stroking up and down my inner thighs before I burst out laughing when it tickled! We then swapped over as I slowly rubbed the oil into his back, worked his bum cheeks and down the back of his legs. Then I turned him over, straddled him and rubbed oil into his chest paying attention to his nipples, (leaning forward to steal a kiss) then sliding down gently brushing my pussy across his cock and slowly got off to finish oiling his legs. By this time, we were feeling turned on in fact damn right horny so we fell onto the bed whilst kissing… before we got settled he asked me to sit on his face and I agreed to get into the sixty nine position so I could caress and suck him whilst being pleasured it felt divine…. I love this position…. Being able to press down slowly onto your lover’s face whilst moaning with delight at the same time you are trying to concentrate on licking, sucking and kissing his cock and hearing him gasp with pleasure. I came so hard feeling him sucking and flicking his warm tongue across my clit …. Enjoying the after tremors as I relax and collapse on top of him, after checking he could breath I peeled myself from on top of him. I kissed him and said that was wonderful … he smiled and said I’d like to fuck you, I smiled, laid back opened my legs as he slid into my very wet pussy. He entered me gently and I couldn’t believe that this wasn’t my husband inside me! I know I’ve said it before but once finished and after a kiss and cuddle the inevitable getting dressed and returning to the read world had to happen. I thought about how I felt relaxed and liberated and a little disbelief. I couldn’t wait to tell my husband when he got home ….

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

This is very exciting to read. I (Luke) have no interest in it in our relationship but it's a big turn on for me reading about other people for whom it's right, for some reason. I guess I just like readingabout women enjoying sex. You are a very sexy woman and this guy and your husband are very lucky to have you.

I would like to know a bit more about your husband's side of this. Did he know you were seeing this guy at the time or did you only tell him afterwards? I know it was on the cards generally but what did he know about the specifics? What did you say and how did he react?

Folkestone

"This is very exciting to read. I (Luke) have no interest in it in our relationship but it's a big turn on for me reading about other people for whom it's right, for some reason. I guess I just like readingabout women enjoying sex. You are a very sexy woman and this guy and your husband are very lucky to have you.

I would like to know a bit more about your husband's side of this. Did he know you were seeing this guy at the time or did you only tell him afterwards? I know it was on the cards generally but what did he know about the specifics? What did you say and how did he react? "

Hi. Husband here. I generally never know if a meet is on the cards as its quite fluid on how they meet. I am however informed in great detail about what went on and have pictures to back it up. Its a massive turn on knowing that my wife is exploring her sexuality and our sex life has never been better. I trust our friend 100% with my wife as he is a true gent and puts her first.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"This is very exciting to read. I (Luke) have no interest in it in our relationship but it's a big turn on for me reading about other people for whom it's right, for some reason. I guess I just like readingabout women enjoying sex. You are a very sexy woman and this guy and your husband are very lucky to have you.

I would like to know a bit more about your husband's side of this. Did he know you were seeing this guy at the time or did you only tell him afterwards? I know it was on the cards generally but what did he know about the specifics? What did you say and how did he react?

Hi. Husband here. I generally never know if a meet is on the cards as its quite fluid on how they meet. I am however informed in great detail about what went on and have pictures to back it up. Its a massive turn on knowing that my wife is exploring her sexuality and our sex life has never been better. I trust our friend 100% with my wife as he is a true gent and puts her first. "

That's good to hear. I'm pleased it's working for all three of you. It's great that there is this community where you can find the right guy for you and that this sort of thing is being understood and accepted more widely.

coventry

Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts on this Subject

cheshire/Preston

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Fantastic read.

So nice to hear a woman’s side of things and that it’s pleasurable on all sides and completely relaxed.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Erotic and well written ... love the pace and the details xx Anne & George

Loving the story, and your pictures too.

Thanks for sharing. x

burgess hill

Folkestone

Thankyou from us for all the nice replies, it makes it all worthwhile

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"Thankyou from us for all the nice replies, it makes it all worthwhile"
Thank you both for sharing your horny adventure's, it's such a turn on to read!

coventry

"Thankyou from us for all the nice replies, it makes it all worthwhileThank you both for sharing your horny adventure's, it's such a turn on to read! "
. Same goes here for a wonderful story and such a turn on

So well written, erotic and interesting!

Thanks for posting the tale, I’m sure lots of us would love to hear more.

Al

X

Love these stories, they have certainly made me want to explore hotwife ideas with a couple.

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Fantastic story, well written and very uplifting, please keep in up

Great story and what an absolute stunner

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"Thankyou from us for all the nice replies, it makes it all worthwhile"
... please write another story about your erotic adventures .. xx Anne & George

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

"Fantastic read.

So nice to hear a woman’s side of things and that it’s pleasurable on all sides and completely relaxed."

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Oh yes please for sure

By *evlishduncMan  over a year ago

north suffolk south norfolk

"I remember coming home from work and having described what went on, I was so turned on. What A didnt mention was a hand print from thr massage oil is immortolised on the wall where she steadied herself during the throes of passion. Each time I see it I smile. "

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Very well written, a great story

Didcot

Folkestone

Thanks, glad you like it

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Please love to hear more

Thanks a great read love it

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

So well written, thank you x plus it's great to have the other perspectives as well.

Horny as hell

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

He is a very lucky fella getting to perform oral on a very SEXY GODDESS. I wish it was ME.

Take care and have FUN gorgeous lady xxxx

canterbury

I don’t know if anyone else has said this but there is one major element that you include that a lot of other accounts don’t and that’s the psychological arrousal that’s take place between the two parties

I can see why it’s a long term situation as it has so much life and all parties understand each other so well

Wrexham

Awesome

Folkestone

Sadly that episode is over and we now await the next chapter

cheshire/Preston

Wow to all parties involved at the time

It was really enjoyable reading something that was a so relatable and kinky to read too.

We say it's definitely not cheating as we are extremely open and honest , yes the Mrs has affairs with other men, but Mr fully supports and encourages Mrs to be free and be herself

We both really enjoyed reading this thread, thank you!

Mr H & Mrs H

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ay69910Man  over a year ago

Incredible! A pleasure to read

» Add a new message to this topic