FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > call me weird but.......

call me weird but.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys I cannot shake a fantasy that has popped into my head and it keeps getting me so turned on that I am actually considering trying to make it happen. I want to have a line of lads hard and waiting for me to suck them. I would start at the beggining of the line and suck them all till they cum in my mouth. After i sucked them all we would all get dressed and they would leave me, I wouldn't cum till then. Should I try and make it happen? And how many lads should I get? Anyone have a similar fantasy or am I just weird...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had that fantasy since i was a young teen, so youre not alone

hey well at least i'm not alone - ever done it? any one else? lol

ive dont it

By *maninuniform79Man  over a year ago

kings lynn area

"Hey guys I cannot shake a fantasy that has popped into my head and it keeps getting me so turned on that I am actually considering trying to make it happen. I want to have a line of lads hard and waiting for me to suck them. I would start at the beggining of the line and suck them all till they cum in my mouth. After i sucked them all we would all get dressed and they would leave me, I wouldn't cum till then. Should I try and make it happen? And how many lads should I get? Anyone have a similar fantasy or am I just weird...?"
i will be a willing volenteer if you like

Jxx

"Hey guys I cannot shake a fantasy that has popped into my head and it keeps getting me so turned on that I am actually considering trying to make it happen. I want to have a line of lads hard and waiting for me to suck them. I would start at the beggining of the line and suck them all till they cum in my mouth. After i sucked them all we would all get dressed and they would leave me, I wouldn't cum till then. Should I try and make it happen? And how many lads should I get? Anyone have a similar fantasy or am I just weird...?i will be a willing volenteer if you like

Jxx"

but yr profile says yr straight

confused.com

yeah I wondered about that too!

Well thanks 4 all the advice It's going ahead on friday morning. Anyone interested see events page.

i'd rather have a packet of hob nobs and a cuppa ,but whatever floats ur boat.....have a great time,,erm i mean ,mouthful.xx

» Add a new message to this topic