FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbourly lust

Neighbourly lust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man  over a year ago

northolt

This is a continuation of the story ‘neighbourly thing’ hope you enjoy, comments and feedback always welcomed.

It had been a week since Laura and Gareth enjoyed their night of mutual pleasure, weeks of flirting culminating in them both losing all inhibitions giving each other everything. Laura’s heart would beat faster and she would smile every time her mind recalled her sliding down Gareth’s hard cock, making her come harder than she had in years, giving herself to him as he did to her. They hadn’t had a chance to repeat those antics but her mind and body craved it. On his morning walks to the coffee shop he would share flirty looks with Laura and a grin that told her that her naked body, her sexy moans as she came all over him was never far from his mind.

Laura hadn’t felt a pang of guilt, she felt sad that she had given her life to a husband who didn’t appreciate her and treated her like servant and nanny rather than a partner. He provided and that was about it, too busy playing golf with his mates or behaving like a twenty something in the pub most of the time, she didn’t even bother faking it anymore as he would climb on top of her with his semi flaccid cock after a night in the pub, grunting and rolling over and going to sleep.

She savoured the quiet moments when the house was empty, recalling how Gareth felt inside her, laying on the bed naked her nipples hard as her mind covered every detail from last Saturday night, teasing herself. Her fingers rolling over her clit as she thought about his lips on hers, pulling her nipples as she thought about his cock sliding over her clit before sliding inside her. She would often come when she thought about him making her scream loudly whilst his mates listened outside cheering the sounds, his hands on her hips pulling her on to him, coming inside her.

They both understood the rules, they had to be careful, she would happily live a life without Ben, her husband but she had to think of her children. Texts were kept to a minimum and deleted straight after sending. They had taken a risk before when she watched Gareth stroke his cock while she looked over the fence at him, and fucked senseless whilst her husband and mates were next door. Her body would betray her every time she saw him, chatting in the garden like normal neighbours her nipples would harden and her pussy would tingle. She needed him, she wanted him, her mind full of lust for him.

With the end of summer and bens birthday approaching he wanted a garden bbq party and invited were sent and it was going to be a busy event, parents from school were invited as well as his mates, which to be honest she was not looking forward to, she also had another problem, with the amount of people invited she needed to store more food than she had space for, with 3 days to the party she needed a bigger freezer, or access to one. After consideration it seemed like a good idea, she discussed it with Ben “I don’t really know the bloke, why would I invite him to my party” Ben was correct he hadn’t really spoken to him much, he knew that he would go for coffee in the morning and walk back with his wife in the mornings, he had try to talk to him The other morning digging for dirt about the noises coming from his house but boringly Gareth didn’t share much “not exactly my cup of tea, not one of the lads is he” Ben remarked “we can’t ask him if he will store food for a party but not invite him to the party can we” Laura said. Ben saw the sense in this and agreed, the thought of being alone in his company made her tingle.

She wished that Ben wasn’t in the house and she could have made more of an effort and maybe have more time. Laura walked towards his door, her mind taking her back to the time he invited her in to watch him play with his cock, her heart beating faster she knocked on his door. Gareth opened the door and gave Laura a smile, her body instantly betraying her. “Hi, she beamed “ I wonder if I can ask a huge favour” she asked. Gareth invited her in and she walked in, Gareth closing the door behind her. “This is a nice surprise” Gareth said. “I can’t stay long I have actually come to ask a favour” she whispered “why are you whispering” Gareth asked laughing Laura laughed as well at how silly she was being. “ I don’t know” “what can I do for you” Gareth asked. She knew what she really wanted, she wanted him to grab her, kiss her, bend her over the sofa and fuck her making her come all over his cock. “I hate to ask, but we are having a party on Saturday, I’ve ordered the food but I’m struggling for storage I wondered if I could swap an invite to see if you have any space I could steal” Gareth heard her words but he was lost in thought, he watched her lips moving and all he could think of was those sexy lips sliding over his cock. The night he spent with Laura was fantastic, they fucked like animals and he wanted more. “Of course, look I know it might be a bit risky me coming so I don’t have to I can make excuses” Laura smiled “no, no I want you to come, you will be a nice distraction” Gareth agreed to attend and offered Laura a drink “ I wish I could, but I can’t be too long, bens next door” “oh that’s a pity” Gareth responded “I know” she told him, you’ve been in my mind all week” “have I now” Gareth questioned “do tell” Laura smiled and she felt her body on fire, resisting every urge “ I can’t leave myself alone, the moment I’m alone, I’m touching myself, thinking about you” Gareth smiled and took steps towards her “I’m the same” he said closing in on her, she stepped backwards “ Gareth we can’t” her body stepped back on to the large fridge unable to go anywhere. He leant in to her and she couldn’t fight it, her lips connected with his and they kissed passionately. She gave him a little push and they stopped. She looked flushed and her eyes wide, the lust was all over her face, “we can’t, not now. Gareth smiled “ok, ok but let me do one thing, let me send you off with something to remember me by” Laura laughed “oh yeah what’s that then?” “ lift up your dress” he demanded she looked at him “ do it” he said he stood back and watched as she compliantly held the summer dress at the sides and lifted it up, slowly yo her thighs until her underwear was in show. Gareth lowered himself to his knees “Gareth no, we can’t” she felt his fingers pull her underwear to the side revealing her pussy to him, her head leant back on the fridge and she said “fuck” as his tongue connected to her clit. She closed her eyes enjoying his tongue on her clit as he stopped stood up and kissed her. “See you Saturday” he said as her dress fell back into place. If only she had time, her senses were now alive, she needed to fuck him. He closed the door behind her his cock straining in his trousers, he would have given anything to fuck her in that moment.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Superb start

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

So glad this is back! What a great story and so we’ll written.

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *orsetMale34Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

Please continue rock hard here

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

Brilliant

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Saturday is going to be fun

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

northolt

Saturday arrived, Laura had brought over the food the next day but had her sister in law in tow so there was no opportunity for any fun which was a shame as the Lycra leggings that Laura was wearing stiffened his cock the way it stretched over her arse as she bent into his fridge. He tried not to stare as her sister in law was there but he was sure that Laura gave it a little wiggle for effect, it worked.

Gareth entered the party by the side gate the party was already in full swing, Ben was holding court with his mates and there were kids running around the place, he scanned around and his eyes fixated on her. Laura had her hair tied up she had a summer maxi dress on, she looked amazing, the neck line plunged but didn’t show too much it cling to her body in all the right places, finishing just above the knee. She caught his eye and smiled. She headed over and kissed his cheek, she smelt so good. She introduced him to a few other guests and showed him to the drinks table. Gareth went to congratulate Ben who was chatting with his mates, introduced him as the neighbour and a few knowing smiles around the group told Gareth that they were the lads listening to Gareth fuck bens wife unbeknown to them. “Your single aren’t you Gareth, see that bird over there” Ben pointed to a dark haired woman, possibly mid twenties, very pretty, not Gareth’s type but he appreciated the beauty of her “me and the lads would love to hear her in the sack and we know you’ve got form, fancy finding out for us” Gareth smiled but couldn’t believe that grown men behaved like little school boys “ come on I’ll introduce you” Ben led Gareth over to the table “take a seat there Gareth next to to Tania, she will look after you I’m sure, Tania this is Gareth my neighbour, Tania’s boy goes to school with our son, right I’ll leave you two singletons together” Ben pranced off doing his manly walk to slaps on the back and sniggers from his mates. “Hi Tania, sorry about that” Tania smiled and shook Gareth’s hand “nice to meet you Gareth” she said. She certainly was an attractive woman, long dark hair, beautiful clear skin and Gareth had noticed her ample chest but made sure not to look too long and get caught, she wouldn’t look out of place on one of those reality shows. They made small talk and shared a few jokes, mainly at the expense of the ‘lads’ that were doing their best to out alpha male each other. She explained that she was a yoga & wellness coach and she held classes at the local gym and that a lot of the local mums attended after they had dropped the kids off and that’s how she knew Laura. At that moment Laura came over and stood behind them “hello you two, she said smiling” little did Gareth know that Laura had a pang idea jealously about her fit young yoga teacher chatting up the man of her desire. The way they were sat their backs to the fence nobody could see anything, “what are guys talking about” she enquired as she felt Gareth’s hand stroke softly up the back of her leg. Her senses fired up and she tried not to react as his hand stroked up her soft legs as she chatted to Tania. She looked down at Gareth and the look on his face was totally normal nodding along to the conversation. His hand moved further up her leg above her knee, it was so risky but she loved his touch, she felt herself tingling as she chatted with Tania hoping to hold she wouldn’t notice. “Can I get you two a drink or anything, would it be ok if I collected some food from your fridge soon Gareth?” She asked. He removed his hand, he couldn’t resist it, she looked so sexy and he needed to touch her. “Of course it is” well we could go now and then you can bring the drinks back for you two. Gareth stood up “ back in a moment” he said to Tania “don’t keep me waiting too long” Tania said flirtatiously. Gareth followed Laura out through the lounge out the front door to his house, as they shut the door Laura slumped against the wall. “It’s driving me mad I can’t touch you” she said leaving on her toes extending up to kiss him. Their lips connected passionately. They broke off their kiss “ you flirting with my yoga teacher isn’t helping either” she teased Gareth laughed “ my hand wasn’t stroking her leg was it” he said. “No, you naughty boy” she said. Gareth put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him “besides it’s not her I want to bend over and fuck right now that’s for sure” he kissed her, he body reacting to his move, her nipples hardened, it was great to be desired and her pussy reacted to that desire and lust. “Don’t tempt me” she purred. She hadn’t meant that as an invitation and was slightly shocked as he span her around and bent her over the back of the sofa. “Bend you over like this” he said, she stayed still, this was exactly what she wanted. “Then roll up this sexy dress like this” he said as she felt his fingers rolling her dress up over her arse” “oh my god look at that sexy arse” he said has ran his hand over the fabric of her white underwear. “Maybe I should roll these down too” she felt the fabric peel down over her arse as he left them stretched between her thighs. Laura heard Gareth unbuckling his belt and the sound of trousers hitting the floor “ maybe tease you with my hard cock while your guests are next door” she snapped back to reality, shit she thought, people will notice, this isn’t a good idea, but all was forgotten as she felt the tip of his cock slide over her pussy from behind “ oh god” she said “ I’m not sure this is a good idea we need to be back next door” she said not quite as strongly as she should have “ you don’t want my cock inside you?” Gareth said teasingly. He had her on that one, she wanted it more than anything. She felt the tip of his hard cock nudging at her pussy, her desire at its max as she gave in and whispered “fuck me” with that Gareth’s hard cock slipped inside her slowly, she moaned as she took him inside her. He moved his hips slowly with long slow delicious strokes. She adored how he felt. “Faster” she pleaded and with that he held her hips and pulled her onto him, fucking her hard and fast, “ Laura’s pleasure was evident as she moaned with every stroke “you can’t come in me” she said has his cock slipped inside her “ can’t have you dripping out of me all day at the party” all of the weeks pent up frustration coming to the fore for both of them as Laura came over his cock. Gareth wasn’t far behind her, pulling out, his cock covered in her juices, ribbons of come firing from his pulsing cock onto the wooden floor “Jesus” Laura said as she watched him explode. “What a waste” she said pulling up her underwear and straightening her dress. She looked in the mirror “I look like I’ve just been fucked” she said worryingly. She straighten her hair and checked herself “it will be fine, we will carry a load of food in and people won’t notice.

blackpool

By *ingersmalloyMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

??

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

I have a stunning bbw neighbour

mullingar

Wow soooo horny

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I wonder if the yoga teacher will join in x

ayr / glasgow

By *k197Man  over a year ago

wymondham

Brilliant story. Best on here.

northolt

We carried the food the next door, Gareth could tell that Laura was nervous, he loved the fact that their lust just took over them, it was a big risk, but his mind was put at ease when nobody not even her husband had even realised they were gone. Laura placed the food on the kitchen counter and busied herself. Gareth gave her a wink and watched a devilish grin appear on her face and headed off to the drinks table and fixed the requests for the drinks. I placed the drink in front of Tania “you took your time didn’t you” she teased. “Sorry loads of food and bits to get out of my fridge and freezer, what have I missed” he said taking the seat next to her “well king alpha is prancing around like an idiot, mini alphas appreciate his peacocking and are busy trying to impress him, whilst making it completely obvious that they like my tits, watch, one will turn and stare and nudge his mate and they will both stare” like clockwork it happened and a couple of them stood there just staring at her. “See, told you, dickheads” the drink flowed and the kids ran around, sounds of laughter echoed from the garden, Laura had done a great job planning it all, but Gareth had noticed that she hadn’t really mingled with the guests and she was stuck in the kitchen, replenishing nibbles and drinks for people. Gareth excused himself and headed for the kitchen “need a hand” he said to Laura, she stood up from the oven tray in hand, she smiled. “No no I’m fine” “step away from the oven and go and enjoy the party, tell me what you need and I’ll do it, go dance, drink, laugh, you get the idea” she smiled again “that’s lovely of you” she replied “there isn’t much more to do, just those last bits in the oven, then when they are done, they go in” she removed her oven gloves and reached around me and put them on the counter he was leaning against “you look fucking amazing today Laura” he said her eyes darted around but nobody was around “thank you” she said. “Go have fun” he demanded as she walked by him she squeezed his hand. He watched her go, taking in her sexy long legs. A few minutes later a d*unk Ben stumbled into the kitchen “what are you up to” he said Gareth explained that he was helping Laura out enabling her to enjoy the party “fuck that, you should be out there chatting up Tania, me and the boys reckon she’s a goer, great tits as well, he moved closer to Gareth “listen yeah, don’t forget to get pictures of you get her over the line, you’d be a legend, someone needs to get some action around here, know what I’m saying” oh Gareth knew alright, his wife had come all over his cock a couple of hours ago. Ben stumbled off back into the garden with an “oi oi” shout to the party guests, Laura now sat with Tania deep in conversation rolled her eyes. After the food was all cooked Gareth retuned to the table, Tania and Laura were giggling away, he sat down to the left of Laura “thank you” she said “it’s really appreciated” Gareth smiled “such a gentleman” Tania teased “although the competition is weak” she added both Laura and Tania shrieked with laughter. Time flew by and Gareth caught fleeting glimpses from Tania and she would smile at him, she was truly beautiful maybe a little young for his tastes. “Time for the cake” Laura said getting you from the table, Tania shuffled next to Gareth “having fun?” She asked “yeah I’m having a good time” Gareth told her “cheers to that” Tania said holding up her glass a couple of the lads were knudging each other again “what’s got into them” she asked Gareth laughed “they have decided that I’m to pull you and take pictures, a legend it would make me apparently” Tania rolled her eyes “oh for fucks sake, and where is this photo shoot supposed to be happening” she asked with sarcasm in her voice “ who knows” Gareth said laughing taking another sip of his drink “so” she said leaning in to him “ how long have you been fucking Kong alphas wife?” Gareth looked shocked “who me?” She laughed “ come on, I can see it a mile off, the way you look at each other, you went into get food and came back looking guilty as sin” Gareth looked shocked “ it’s ok, I get it, he’s a dick and she’s gorgeous” Gareth didn’t say anything he couldn’t “you two fucked in there didn’t you” she whispered giggling “that’s so hot” Gareth was uncomfortable, but they had taken risks but having someone else know was huge he had no idea she could be trusted. He squirmed in his seat “I’m teasing you, she told me, we’ve known each other for years she’s my sisters best mate” relief rolled over Gareth “so rest assured no photo shoots for you, pity really” she said flirtatiously. The garden shooshed as Laura came out holding a huge cake with sparklers and candles as the party sang ‘happy birthday’ he blew out the candles and rings of ‘speech, speech’ came from the boys. Ben held court “you lot are fucking awesome” he started a few shocked mothers recoiled as he continued his speech “ thank you all for coming, especially the boys, always have my back don’t you boys, hope you have all enjoyed all the food and beer I’ve payed for” Laura looked embarrassed stood next to him, my sister for coming a long way” Gareth wondered when he was going to thank his wife who had pulled all this together, ensured everyone had a good time and he wasn’t alone, Tania’s face looked confused “oh and the wife” he was a walking cliche as she smacked her arse to the lads enjoyment “cheers everyone” Laura remained composed but was furious, not that she expected more from him, he was a bigger dick than normal when around his mates, she walked into the kitchen, even though their marriage was shit she expected a bit more gratitude than what she got especially in front of their friends, she was embarrassed. Gareth felt awful for her, but he couldn’t risk going to her, seeing if she was ok he looked at Tania “I’ll do it” she nodded and she got up from the table and joined Laura in the kitchen. She found laura in the kitchen pissed off but hardly upset. They chatted in hushed whispers interspersed with giggling again. They chatted about Laura and Gareth, with Tania congratulating her on her decision,,she also told her about the lads plan for Gareth to take pictures “ pathetic” laura said and they giggled again. Gareth sat alone on the table drinking his beer, his phone vibrated in his pocket, a number he didn’t recognise, a text message. He opened it up “oi oi, certainly not for the boys! It said and there in the picture was laura and Tania standing in what looked like the bathroom, Laura’s dress was pulled down her breasts, a cheeky smile on her face, Tania was next to her, her top pulled up showing her incredibly large breasts her dark nipples contrasting against Laura’s pink ones. Tania was sticking her tongue out. Gareth felt his cock harden, he typed a message “Jesus Christ!!!” A few minutes later the girls came out of the house arm in arm and sat next to Gareth “you ok” asked Tania Gareth laughed “no”. After the guests left the lads sat in the garden and watched Tania, Laura and Gareth tidy away. “You don’t have to help Gareth” Laura said following him into the kitchen with their bin bags, Laura looked around and seeing that the coast was clear she kissed him on the lips “ I’m going to fuck your brains out at the first opportunity, be ready” she said, she squeezed his cock through his trousers

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Great it’s back, fantastic!!

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Fantastic

By *wwfwatcherMan  over a year ago

Inverness

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Hopefully they get an opportunity real soon

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Top story, so glad it's continued

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

Love this story I've got a neighbor I'd love to fuck.

ayr / glasgow

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

RUGBY

"Love this story I've got a neighbor I'd love to fuck. "
If this is jack dont be greedy if it's sunny you go for it girl.

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ingaling328Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Amazing hopefully tania will join in too

Dudley

mullingar

blackpool

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

mmm x

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Would love my girlfriend next Door pickup some food

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

tranent

London

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

This could be very interesting 3some

This is getting steamy looking forward to more

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

This story is amazing, I have just caught up on all of the previous installments.

Wow is all can say, I can't wait for some more

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

Truly amazing story. One lucky fella.

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

"Love this story I've got a neighbor I'd love to fuck. If this is jack dont be greedy if it's sunny you go for it girl. "

It's Jack and I am not greedy lol

By *tag_vixen_glaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Awesome as always

northolt

Laura sat in bed that night, Ben had collapsed on the sofa pissed. The house was again now just her the kids and her husband Ben. She lay there thinking how Ben had turned into a soulless ‘lad’ more interested in drinking with his mates or playing golf. She considered his behaviour as unreasonable but she had a part to play too, she was now in the midst of a full blown affair with the neighbour so they were both unreasonable in different ways. She pondered life without him, come and go as she pleases but she was never the type to be the one that upped and left and although he was a dick there were moments when with the kids that he was like the old Ben and she wouldn’t or couldn’t hurt her kids like that. She thought about if she should continue with Gareth but briefly, she loved the way he made her feel, desired, wanted and lusted over. She loved that she wanted him every time she saw him, animalistic and carnal. The way he fucked her today, hard and fast it was delicious and she wanted more. Her nipples now hard recalling how he bent her over, teasing her with his cock, oh his cock, rock hard, pulsing inside her. Her hand moved between her legs, naked from the shower she had earlier, her middle finger circled her clit. She closed her eyes and pictured him pulling her dress up, the way she gave in so easily. She slid her finger down from her clit and slipped it inside her wet pussy. She moaned slightly, the thought of Gareth holding her hips and entering her, his whole cock in one delicious movement until he was fully inside her. She pleasured herself until she could take it no more and her orgasm rolled over her, thoughts of his cock firing come uncontrollably, twitching as the come flowed. She lay back exhausted as sleep engulfed her.

She woke and showered early on Sunday, the kids were not up yet and Ben was asleep on the sofa in what looked like a very uncomfortable position. She cooked the family a breakfast and it was all prepared by the time the kids thundered down the stairs and Ben rose like a bear with a sore head. The kids polished off their food in record time and had disappeared to play with toys or iPads, leaving Laura to clean up and Ben nurse his breakfast “what you think then, Gareth and Tania” Ben said with a mouthful of food” Laura looked at him “ no idea, why are you so interested “ she asked “thought they made a nice couple that’s all” Laura knew better, he was keen on seeing if Gareth would provide picture evidence, She couldn’t blame him to be honest she was stunning, and things might have happened if Laura had told her after Tania had suggested that she might be interested in Gareth…she couldn’t have that!. Ben looked around “I mean if the woman in his gaff last week was anything to go by she would enjoy herself at least” Laura stopped what she was doing, did he know? She felt a panic of nervousness “what do you mean” she said “ well, the lads were outside while he had some tart in there, screaming the place down she was” some tart Laura thought “ maybe it was his girlfriend” she said in return “I don’t think he’s Tania’s type” she said. “Well he’s someone’s type that’s for sure” Ben said returning to his breakfast. Laura smiled to herself, if only he knew. Much to bens disappointment laura told him that she was off out shopping to get more gym wear, and that he would have to have the kids. When laura arrived at the shop the clothes were a long long way from gym wear, she decided to treat herself to some new underwear, although not entirely for her benefit. She perused the shop, basques, bras of assorted fabrics and colours, as she considered the rails her thoughts turned to what Gareth would do to her dressed up in these outfits. She left the shop positively horny, clutching her bags, she couldn’t wait to try them on but she was nowhere near finished. The shoe shop was a pure delight, she loved wearing heels but Ben hated it as she towered over him in them so she never got to wear them, but now she had a reason. She was in her element and the shoes she picked were just beautiful and would match her outfits perfectly. She did eventually buy some new gym wear but it didn’t have the same effect as purchasing her other items. She was glad that Ben was at work tomorrow she also hoped that Gareth was working from home, she had quite the surprise for him.

cambridge

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

Dudley

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Great story, loving every minute of it

ayr / glasgow

mullingar

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Roll on tomorrow x

northolt

The next day Laura awoke excited, she hoped to god her plan would work and everything would fall into place, she prepared the kids for school, Ben left for work and she sighed with relief, that was part one complete.she walked the kids to school, she smiled back has her neighbour and object of desire waved at her signalling the coffee shop, she waved back and nodded, with butterflies in her stomach and her body tingling she said goodbye to the kids and headed off for the coffee shop. Gareth was stood in the queue and she sidled up to him “morning” she beamed. “Morning” Gareth said smiling at her, the place was busier than normal so the chance to grab her arse was lost. They got their coffees to take-away and they left the coffee shop. “Any plans today” she asked “no, few bits to get done but other than that” he told her. “Good to know” she said smiling at him, his cock stirred at the thought of getting his hands on her “ why do you ask, plans?” She smiled devilishly “oh I have plans alright” Gareth laughed “ do tell” she turned to him “I told you to be ready, at 10:30 put your door on the latch, go upstairs and be on your bed, naked” with that Laura turned and walked off faster than him, Gareth’s eyes fixated on her legging clad arse, he checked his watch it was 8:50.

Laura stepped out of the shower, she checked herself out in the mirror, her body was on fire, her plan was just turning her on, her nipples hard and her pussy aching to be pleasured. She dressed herself in her new clothing, even she would agree that she looked pretty damn hot, she covered her lingerie with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, the finishing touches placed into a bag.

Gareth stepped from the shower ‘be ready’ ringing through his head, he had no idea what to expect but if the first night they shared or the frantic fuck they had yesterday he was in for some fun.,he checked his watch and went down stairs and placed the front door on the latch so Laura could let herself in. As instructed he lay on the bed naked, his cock semi hard with the anticipation. He heard the door close downstairs, his cock twitched. There was shuffling downstairs and a couple of minutes later he heard the distinct sound of heels on wooden flooring.

Laura checked herself one final time, she was so horny, she looked good and the final part of her plan was the only thing left, to fuck his brains out as promised. She walked towards the stairs and climbed them.

He saw her at the door, his cock stiffened immediately,,his eyes wide his mouth open, there stood Laura, her long hair loose over her shoulders, her lips bright red, that matched her bra a sexy number that had a netted section with red hearts over her nipples, her breasts squeezed together, his eyes traced down to her matching underwear, lower down his eyes moved black holdup stockings but the tops matched the red underwear and her legs looked fucking amazing in the highest heels he thought he’d ever seen. “ fucking hell” he said as she moved towards the bed she placed her hands and knees at the foot of the bed and began crawling up, Gareth sat up to meet her but she placed her hand on his chest and forcibly pushed him back down, he was going to protest but her tongue that ran from the bottom of his shaft up the length of his hard cock stopped him and he had no words as her lips sunk onto his cock.

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Totally amazing!!

Wholly shit, such a horny story....

RUGBY

She's gonna fuck his brains out.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

dungannon

Mmmmmm lucky guy

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this

More please

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

tranent

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

So good

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

An amazing story but I do hope Tania will come teach them some yoga moves

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Dudley

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Fecking cosmic

mullingar

all over Ireland

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

London

By *oc30Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Get Tania in on the fun as well my friend we need to see Gareth make both “birds squeal “ with Ben Peacock and minion company put their ears on wall in delight

blackpool

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Really very very good brilliant story

dungannon

ayr / glasgow

South Devon

This is just so good

Hot n horny story

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

Very well written op and can’t wait to see what happens next.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Wow, hot story

all over Ireland

northolt

Laura’s eyes fixed in to Gareth’s as her sexy wet red lips slipped up and down his rock hard cock. She loved the way he moaned as her lips gripped him whilst sliding up. Her tongue rolled around the tip of his cock, she loved seeing him enjoy her technique. She pushed his cock down against his belly and slowly ran her tongue over his balls and up his cock. She let go of it and it sprang from his belly and she caught it sinking her mouth over it until she could fit anymore into her mouth. Gareth was speechless, all he could muster was animalistic moans and the odd “fuck” as Laura expertly worked in his cock. Laura raised her head, his cock was soaked. “I warned you” she said sexily, Gareth sat up to kiss her but again she pushed him back down. Laura crawled up him kissing his chest she straddles his upper body, holding on to the headboard she held herself over his face just out of reach of his tongue. His view was sensational, her red underwear nestled between her moist lips. She reached down and pulled her underwear to the side and very slowly lowered her hips, she felt his tongue connect with her pussy, gasping she raised back up, she lowered again and the electric feeling of his tongue on her pussy returned, she let Gareth’s tongue roll over her for longer before raising up again, teasing herself. She felt Gareth’s arms wrap around her thighs and he forced her down into his face. Her head leaned back has Gareth’s tongue hit her clit, firing her senses, she let out a moan. She began to grind in him before lifting up and letting his tongue lap at her pussy, she was in heaven. She raised up and flipped herself around and she gripped his hard cock wanking him slowly as his tongue returned to pleasuring her, she wanted to take him in her mouth again but the mmmm what he was doing to her pussy was just too good to stop. His cock was twitching and pulsing as she grinded in his face and tongue, she needed him in her mouth again, she wanted to feel him pulsing in her mouth. She leant forward ensuring his tongue could deliciously pleasure her and flicked her tongue in the ridge of his cock, as Gareth moaned the sensation vibrated against her, she let out a sexy moan “oh fuck” she moaned before taking him in her mouth. Her hair tickled his thighs which added to the unreal sensation he was receiving. Laura couldn’t take it anymore, she needed him inside her, she sat up and lifted her leg over Gareth and stood on the floor. Gareth looked at her, she was stunning, she looked so sexy, her skin flushed that bright glint in her eye, and that outfit. “ you look amazing” Gareth told her, she knew she did but she loved to hear it, an honest compliment. She stood there for him letting his eyes explore her. She posed for him, slowly turning her body, bending slightly, Gareth’s hand instinctively wrapped around his cock “you look so sexy wanking your cock” she said removing her bra, her nipples stood hard and erect. She began lowering her underwear teasing Gareth, she teased him until she let her underwear fall to her sexy high heels. She bent down and picked them up, intently watching Gareth’s hand slide slowly up and down his hard cock. Her mind set on only one thing, pure pleasure, she crawled back onto the bed and her tongue again made contact with the tip of his cock, rolling around making his cock pulse. She wrapped her sexy red underwear around his cock and replaced his hand with hers. She gave him the horniest look as she stroked him never breaking eye contact with him. “What are you going to do with this cock” she asked “I want to fuck you” he painted “ mmm I want you to fuck me” she purred “I want to ride your cock” she dropped her underwear on to the bed and straddled his chest facing him, she placed her heeled shoes into the bed either side of him and placed her hands behind her and lifted her body of Gareth’s cock “I want to look into your eyes as you slide your cock inside me” she said. Gareth held the base of his cock and her nudged the tip of his cock against her pussy, she lowered herself very slowly, the tip of his cock pressing against the pressure on his cock felt good but the feeling as her pussy took him inside her was so much better.

By *oc30Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Yasss!

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 09/09/21 00:16:10]

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

all over Ireland

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Fuck, this story is so hot

northolt

Thanks for all the positive comments!!! Glad you are all enjoying.

Hot story !

mullingar

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"This is a continuation of the story ‘neighbourly thing’ hope you enjoy, comments and feedback always welcomed.

It had been a week since Laura and Gareth enjoyed their night of mutual pleasure, weeks of flirting culminating in them both losing all inhibitions giving each other everything. Laura’s heart would beat faster and she would smile every time her mind recalled her sliding down Gareth’s hard cock, making her come harder than she had in years, giving herself to him as he did to her. They hadn’t had a chance to repeat those antics but her mind and body craved it. On his morning walks to the coffee shop he would share flirty looks with Laura and a grin that told her that her naked body, her sexy moans as she came all over him was never far from his mind.

Laura hadn’t felt a pang of guilt, she felt sad that she had given her life to a husband who didn’t appreciate her and treated her like servant and nanny rather than a partner. He provided and that was about it, too busy playing golf with his mates or behaving like a twenty something in the pub most of the time, she didn’t even bother faking it anymore as he would climb on top of her with his semi flaccid cock after a night in the pub, grunting and rolling over and going to sleep.

She savoured the quiet moments when the house was empty, recalling how Gareth felt inside her, laying on the bed naked her nipples hard as her mind covered every detail from last Saturday night, teasing herself. Her fingers rolling over her clit as she thought about his lips on hers, pulling her nipples as she thought about his cock sliding over her clit before sliding inside her. She would often come when she thought about him making her scream loudly whilst his mates listened outside cheering the sounds, his hands on her hips pulling her on to him, coming inside her.

They both understood the rules, they had to be careful, she would happily live a life without Ben, her husband but she had to think of her children. Texts were kept to a minimum and deleted straight after sending. They had taken a risk before when she watched Gareth stroke his cock while she looked over the fence at him, and fucked senseless whilst her husband and mates were next door. Her body would betray her every time she saw him, chatting in the garden like normal neighbours her nipples would harden and her pussy would tingle. She needed him, she wanted him, her mind full of lust for him.

With the end of summer and bens birthday approaching he wanted a garden bbq party and invited were sent and it was going to be a busy event, parents from school were invited as well as his mates, which to be honest she was not looking forward to, she also had another problem, with the amount of people invited she needed to store more food than she had space for, with 3 days to the party she needed a bigger freezer, or access to one. After consideration it seemed like a good idea, she discussed it with Ben “I don’t really know the bloke, why would I invite him to my party” Ben was correct he hadn’t really spoken to him much, he knew that he would go for coffee in the morning and walk back with his wife in the mornings, he had try to talk to him The other morning digging for dirt about the noises coming from his house but boringly Gareth didn’t share much “not exactly my cup of tea, not one of the lads is he” Ben remarked “we can’t ask him if he will store food for a party but not invite him to the party can we” Laura said. Ben saw the sense in this and agreed, the thought of being alone in his company made her tingle.

She wished that Ben wasn’t in the house and she could have made more of an effort and maybe have more time. Laura walked towards his door, her mind taking her back to the time he invited her in to watch him play with his cock, her heart beating faster she knocked on his door. Gareth opened the door and gave Laura a smile, her body instantly betraying her. “Hi, she beamed “ I wonder if I can ask a huge favour” she asked. Gareth invited her in and she walked in, Gareth closing the door behind her. “This is a nice surprise” Gareth said. “I can’t stay long I have actually come to ask a favour” she whispered “why are you whispering” Gareth asked laughing Laura laughed as well at how silly she was being. “ I don’t know” “what can I do for you” Gareth asked. She knew what she really wanted, she wanted him to grab her, kiss her, bend her over the sofa and fuck her making her come all over his cock. “I hate to ask, but we are having a party on Saturday, I’ve ordered the food but I’m struggling for storage I wondered if I could swap an invite to see if you have any space I could steal” Gareth heard her words but he was lost in thought, he watched her lips moving and all he could think of was those sexy lips sliding over his cock. The night he spent with Laura was fantastic, they fucked like animals and he wanted more. “Of course, look I know it might be a bit risky me coming so I don’t have to I can make excuses” Laura smiled “no, no I want you to come, you will be a nice distraction” Gareth agreed to attend and offered Laura a drink “ I wish I could, but I can’t be too long, bens next door” “oh that’s a pity” Gareth responded “I know” she told him, you’ve been in my mind all week” “have I now” Gareth questioned “do tell” Laura smiled and she felt her body on fire, resisting every urge “ I can’t leave myself alone, the moment I’m alone, I’m touching myself, thinking about you” Gareth smiled and took steps towards her “I’m the same” he said closing in on her, she stepped backwards “ Gareth we can’t” her body stepped back on to the large fridge unable to go anywhere. He leant in to her and she couldn’t fight it, her lips connected with his and they kissed passionately. She gave him a little push and they stopped. She looked flushed and her eyes wide, the lust was all over her face, “we can’t, not now. Gareth smiled “ok, ok but let me do one thing, let me send you off with something to remember me by” Laura laughed “oh yeah what’s that then?” “ lift up your dress” he demanded she looked at him “ do it” he said he stood back and watched as she compliantly held the summer dress at the sides and lifted it up, slowly yo her thighs until her underwear was in show. Gareth lowered himself to his knees “Gareth no, we can’t” she felt his fingers pull her underwear to the side revealing her pussy to him, her head leant back on the fridge and she said “fuck” as his tongue connected to her clit. She closed her eyes enjoying his tongue on her clit as he stopped stood up and kissed her. “See you Saturday” he said as her dress fell back into place. If only she had time, her senses were now alive, she needed to fuck him. He closed the door behind her his cock straining in his trousers, he would have given anything to fuck her in that moment. "

dungannon

Such a hot story, my neighbours have never been this hot lol

RUGBY

"Thanks for all the positive comments!!! Glad you are all enjoying. "
Enjoying it we are craving for more.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Beautifully written hot story

tranent

Best story on fab

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story! Loving it

Didcot

More soon please....

Near MK

Dudley

By *arythatsmeWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Great story!!

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

northolt

She moaned loudly as his cock slipped inside her, she lowered her hips taking him down to his balls, she raised herself up again Gareth’s cock slipped out of her, he took the opportunity to grab his cock and tap it hard on her clit “mmm fuck” she said the urge to control proceedings grabbed her, she wanted to fuck him, she wanted to control the pace and mostly she wanted to come on his cock. She pushed up changing from her heeled feet on the bed to in her knees straddling him, she grabbed hold of his cock and gripped it, she raised her hips and forcibly sank down onto him, she rotated her hips grinding on him, it was almost like she had lost control, Gareth watched her as she bit her lip, her eyes closed grinding on his cock grunts coming from her she placed her hands on his chest and leant forward and began riding him hard, her wet pussy sliding up and down his rigid cock. Laura was literally fucking herself with his cock, the bed squeaking like mad and the head board bashing against the wall. Gareth was never going to complain it felt amazing, he loved it when she forced her body onto him and would then grind and then rise before grinding again. Laura was in a place she had never been before, totally in the moment chasing her own pleasure using his cock how she saw fit. She straightened her back grinding on his cock so she could pull her own nipples. Gareth was a bystander here and he loved it, he hoped that she would achieve what she needed first as at the force and speed she was using was going to make him come and he wanted to watch her come. The noises coming from Laura were unreal, loud, guttural her body just reacting. “Pull them” she demanded, Gareth reached up and pinched her nipples between each thumb and forefinger “fuck” she shouted “harder” he pulled a bit more struggling to keep hold as she was bouncing on his cock. She placed her hands on his chest again and started rigourasly pushing her hips forwards and backwards. She opened her eyes straight into Gareth’s, the look of pure lust on both their faces, her Blushed face smiling at him as she pounded on his cock. “Come for me” he said looking into her eyes, that just spurned her on even more “do that thing you do” she panted “with your hips” she slowed her speed and raised up slowly, Gareth bent his legs and placed his feet on the bed and thrusted his hips up, he did this hard and fast,”yes” she moaned. Gareth’s cock was going like a piston inside her, the two of them moaning, grunting as they approached their orgasms. Laura’s body exploded into an uncontrollable orgasm her muscles gripping Gareth’s cock as she screamed, she sank down onto his cock her fingers digging into his chest her body visibly twitching, it was by far the sexiest thing Gareth had ever seen she was totally lost in it, noises and what he thought were supposed to be words but we’re far from it coming from her mouth. All of Laura’s frustrations and thoughts culminated in one of if not the best orgasm she ever had, it felt amazing, she just let go, used his cock to achieve what she needed.she looked into Gareth’s eyes, they were wide with astonishment, but he had the biggest smile on his face. His cock still inside her every pulse and twitch of her pussy he felt. She grinded on him slowly, his hard cock feeling so good “fuck me from behind” she purred. She raised up off his cock, that in itself felt amazing to her, his ridged hard cock still pointing to the ceiling, she got off the bed and admired how wet it was. She stood up in the floor “fuck my legs are shaking” she said. She meant her arms in the bed as Gareth positioned himself behind her. He looked down, the sight of her sexy arse, her stocking clad legs and those sexy fuck me heels made his heart thump, she was so sexy. Her legs were together, making her look even sexier “open your fucking legs” he demanded. She opened her legs “so demanding I like it” is what she wanted to say but as she got to demanding the feeling of his cock forcing into her from behind just made her moan loudly and sexily. Gareth knew he wasn’t going to last long, the way she fucked him had him almost on edge before, he wasn’t going to mess about, it was his turn. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into his cock, he was grunting like an animal as her wet pussy gripped his cock, the sound of his balls slapping against her, her sexy moans and grunts, her demanding to be fucked was all too much. “Don’t stop” she said has his hips thrusted forwards and back furiously, “don’t fucking stop” Laura felt herself about to come again, the feeling of being fucked hard, it was frantic, she knew he was going to come, and that turns her in even more, his grunting was a massive turn on. “Tell me” she grunted “tell me” Gareth knew what she wanted to hear “I want you to come in my cock” he said almost breathless from the speed he was fucking her. As Laura came as instructed, hitting the bed with one hand, swearing and moaning Gareth gripped her hips and shouted “fuck” his come exploding from his cock inside her, his legs going funny as he unloaded. His hips thrusted forward his grunts in time with every grunt as he ensured his balls were empty. He held himself inside her, both breathless and panting, both drenched in sweat. “Amazing” Laura shouted into the mattress. Gareth stepped back his soaking cock slipping from her. His whole body felt weird, his head foggy and dizzy, his legs twitching as he collapsed into the bed, Laura crawling up and collapsing face down into the bed. She lay there wondering what the fuck had happened, she was no slouch in the bedroom but she had never experienced anything like that before. There was no inhibitions, no self judgement, no drama just two people wanting to fuck and that’s exactly what they did and she fucking loved it.

By *ncle RogererMan  over a year ago

Somewhere only you know

Fucking amazing

here

Brilliant story keep it going

ayr / glasgow

Near MK

all over Ireland

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

northolt

They both lay on the bed, Gareth naked, Laura in just her stockings, her heels and been removed when she flipped into the bed. She lay there running her finger softly up Gareth’s leg “you looked absolutely stunning just unreal” her told her. “You liked it” she asked “fuck yeah, sensational even” she smiled “I went shopping yesterday, got myself some new items, this is just the first one” she said coyly. “Jesus, the first one? He asked, if that’s the first what’s the other stuff like” she laughed “it’s in my bag downstairs, want to see” she asked. Without hesitation Gareth said “yes” she smiled “thought so, but let me get a shower I can’t put new stuff on in the mess that you made me” Laura’s stocking clad legs padded to the bathroom, Gareth lay back and smiled, Laura finished in the shower and told Gareth that she will change and come up with more surprises. Gareth showered and waited in the bed. What greeted him was unbelievable as Laura entered the room. Her hair now tied up, his eyes moved to the tight shiny latex dress, his heart beated faster as his eyes moved the high heeled thigh high leather boots she was wearing “ fucking hell laura” he said, she smiled and placed a bag on the bed. Gareth admired her body, the way the dress clung to her body. She was braless and her dress followed the shape of her breasts her hard nipples evident. She turned around and bent over, the dress already short allowed Gareth a view of her bare arse. “Wow” Gareth said his cock began to stir. Laura stood up and went to the bed and unzipped her bag she reached in and pulled out a pair of hand cuffs, they were not the full on kind more like a pair from a sex shop, but Gareth got the idea. “I want you to use these on me” she said. Gareth looked at her and nodded “no problem” he said she lay on the bed next to him “tie me to the bed and do whatever you want” she said, “there are some things in the bag that will help” Gareth’s heart was thumping in his chest as he cuffed Laura to the headboard. “You look so fucking sexy” she smiled. Gareth got off the bed and looked in the bag “Christ” he said, he looked around at the items and picked the thing he needed, it was a blindfold, he walked around the bed, his cock visibly stiffening. He placed the blindfold over Laura’s eyes and returned to the bag, he couldn’t work out if this was all purchased yesterday or if this was something that she regularly enjoyed. He picked out the items and lay them on the bed, he looked them over and made a choice on what he would use first. He picked up the feather like item and ran it down the length of her arm softly and moving it back to her shoulder he placed his lips on her shoulder and kissed it. He ran the feather across her thigh between her boots and her dress tracing it over her skin again kissing where the feather had just been, he slowly traced it up her dress and she gasped as the feathers had obviously touched her pussy. Laura was biting her lip as the soft fabric danced over her pussy snaking down back to her thigh. Laura loved the sensation of being teased, handing over control but trusting him completely. Her senses heightened with the blind fold on, every touch felt electric.she felt Gareth’s finger trace around her nipples through her skin tight dress, she was already longing for him to pull them just as she liked. She felt him moving around her, she loved not knowing was next, she felt his tongue sweep over her lips, she purred with enjoyment. Gareth placed the feather back down on the bed. His eyes moved to a miniature crop, he liked the look of it but he certainly didn’t want to hurt her, he wanted to pleasure her and it’s was in the bag so he went with his choice, Laura lay there untouched for what felt like minutes but were mere seconds, she heard him moving by the side of the bed and then she felt it, she felt something trace down the centre of her body, she couldn’t work out what he had until the shock of something give her nipples a short hard sting. “Ahhhhh” she said her body squirming, she loved her nipples being played with, it has always sent electric shots straight to her clit whenever they were pulled or bitten. The leather material of the crop snaked over her body, her chest now moving up and down anticipating that horny sting, she was close to begging him to do it when it connected with her other nipple through her dress, again she squirmed she wrestled with the cuffs as she moved, she was pretty sure that with this cuffs any pressure on them and they would break but where was the fun in that. She knew he was there at the side of the bed she could hear his breathing, but he wasn’t touching her, her mind begging to be touched to feel that sting oh how she wanted that sting.Gareth leaned over her and gripped the bottom of her skin tight dress and literally tugged up roughly, exposing her naked pussy and he forcibly pulled her legs open, she gasped, this was exactly what she wanted she’d toyed with the idea but never acted on it. Gareth then grabbed the top of her dress and pulled down roughly on the dress releasing her breasts with her incredibly hard nipples. The crop against the top of her chest sent sensations all over her body. She bit her lip waiting for her nipples to get the attention she craved. Gareth stroked the crop down her chest and lifted the crop, the anticipation was so sexy, Laura made an unbelievably sexy noise and the crop connected with her clit, lots of little hard taps “oh god yes” she hissed just as Gareth stopped “please she begged”….nothing. He was growing into this, he quite liked the power he had, the power to tease her to provide pleasure. He bent down and placed his teeth around her nipple, not hard but enough for him to be able to stretch them “oh god” Laura moaned just as the crop connected with her nipple, the sensation of it being wet from his mouth, the cooling air and the sting was just unreal. Gareth stroked his hand over her chest, rolling over her nipples, the skin on her upper chest now blushed he knew she was enjoying it. He decided to tap the crop in her clit with the same tension but faster than before. He had never experienced such a horny thing before, the temptation to just fuck here there and then was high but he knew she wanted more and he was going to give it to her.

mullingar

cambridge

RUGBY

I didn't think that you could improve on this post but you are

Didcot

This is so fucking horny please keep going

dungannon

South Devon

Feel like I’m there

By *ambi n thumperCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

Stunning story, making me hard and late for work. Need someone to cum with me right now!

Go Laura go....

Near MK

More more more please OP

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

story about good sex and real fun,keep it cumming

ayr / glasgow

northolt

Gareth perused the items in the bed he wanted to tip her over the edge, he knew exactly what to use. He picked up the wand. Laura lay there fidgeting aching to be touched again. The sensations she felt as he tapped the crop on her clit was just electric. She felt his hand trace up her thigh as he walked around the bed, she moaned as it traced up towards her pussy she arched her back raising her hips off the bed, her Pussy demanding attention, she waited, and waited but his touch never came. She gave a sharp intake of breath as his fingers enclosed around her nipples and pulled them up, it sent shock waves through her body, she was extremely tempted to rip her hands free and pleasure herself, she was at a heightened sense of horny. She felt his lips touch hers, he kissed her, she reciprocated and her brain exploded as something pulsing connected with her clit. She had never felt anything like it, she had heard good things so she got one but wow she didn’t expect that. Gareth held the wand against her clit, Laura wriggled, her chest heaving up and down. Laura started moaning louder as the wand pulsed against her, she could feel her orgasm building, she wanted it, she needed it. She almost felt lost as it was removed from her clit “please” she pleaded Gareth touched it against her clit and lifted it off again and then repeated the movement. “Oh you bastard” she panted. His eyes fixated on the sexy sight in front of him, he needed to taste her,,he crawled on to the bed and lay between her legs. He softly blew onto her pussy and her back arched. His tongue slid over her pussy, she lifted her legs as he pleasured her with his tongue, his cock was throbbing as her circled his tongue over her clit. He couldn’t take it anymore, he raised to his knees and positioned himself between her legs, his hard cock sticking out from his body, Laura waited, she wanted him inside her, to feel him sliding into her, she wasn’t expecting the wand to connect with her clit again, she was expecting his cock, the pulses felt amazing her cuffed hands curled around the headboard, it was unbelievable. Gareth couldn’t take his eyes off her, totally engrossed in pleasure, he couldn’t see her eyes but the expressions on her face was the sexist sight. He held the wand against her clit and pushed himself inside her. He slowly pulled back looking down at his soaking cock as it withdrew from her Pussy before slowly sliding inside her again in one motion. Laura was in heaven, she was being fucked and her clit was receiving mind blowing sensations, he lifted her booted legs onto his shoulders and Laura let out a deep growl as Gareth fucked her deeper, his hips moving faster his balls slapping against her, she could hear his grunts and growls and go’s she found it so sexy. The combination of his cock fucking her hard, the constant stimulation in her clit was all to much for her, she lost all control and one of the most satisfying orgasms engulfed her, her legs were shaking in Gareth’s shoulders as his cock fucked her, as she came all over his cock she felt his cock throb and he made the most sexual sound she heard him make as she felt his come filling her pussy.

RUGBY

Ready for more please

cambridge

Didcot

Brilliant, best thing I ever bought was a Doxy wand has me cumin in no time

Great story

blackpool

tranent

Near MK

Loving it

ayr / glasgow

all over Ireland

Yes more please more....

mullingar

here

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Mmmm loving this please lets have more

northolt

Her heart beating through her chest, her body pulsing she was in her sexual element, blindfolded, teased and fucked until she came and the noises he made and the sensation of him coming inside her was just delicious. As he thrusted and grunted emptying himself deep inside her, she felt him lower her legs off his shoulders. It felt amazing as he slowly slid out her, she felt him dribble out of her pussy down towards her arse. She let out a long satisfied moan. She jolted as Gareth’s cock tapped on her sensitive clit. He legs wriggled trying to close but Gareth was still positioned between her legs. To her relief he stopped. She felt him crawl up her body, his mouth connect to hers, it felt so sexy, she felt desired it felt so sexy. When his lips moved to her ear and whispered “you are so fucking sexy” her body quivered. She lay there cuffed and blind folded her body recovering from its rollercoaster of pleasure. It was everything she wanted, she’d never been tied up and trusted someone to put her pleasure first. That is what Gareth had done, responded to her moans watched her body react, teased her deliciously. She had been lost in the moment, not thinking about things she had to get done, she loved that he did that to her. She felt the feather stroke over her naked body again dancing over her nipples and she quivered when I whispered “I’m not finished with you” the feather flicked between her breasts and he stroked it down dancing it over her clit, she inhaled loudly, it was so intense. She loved the sensation, not being able to see, being teased, wondering what would happen next, she wanted to explore this further she knew, she loved her nipples being pulled, she liked the pleasure and pain aspect, she would have to look into this further, she was sure Gareth would help her achieve whatever she wanted sexually. Her back arched and her hips raised into the air as the wand pulsed against her clit again “fuck” she hissed. Gareth pushed the wand into her clit, he could see by her reaction that it was almost instant pleasure. He lay the toy onto her body so it was constant on her clit and moved up over her. He lowered his mouth to her nipple, rolling around with his wet tongue before enclosing his teeth around it and biting, lifting his head slightly pulling them up. He knew she loved this and he was all about her pleasure. The wand fell off her body and off her clit, with his mouth teasing her nipples alternating between each one he reached down and placed the tog against her clit, but this time holding it, then removing it, letting the sensations build up before taking it off again. Laura’s body was fidgeting again, her legs wriggling. Her moans mixed with little breaths as the toy did it’s thing to fill in moans as Gareth pulled her nipples. He placed the toy on her clit again and kissed her. Laura felt her head was going to explode as her senses again were being heightened. What a wonderful decision to buy the toy she thought as it throbbed and pulsed on her clit, it was the most intense thing she felt, too intense maybe as it made her lose control. She was so turned on, her pussy wet with his come and the fact that the wand was providing her pussy with amazing feelings. Her moans were such a turn on to Gareth never before had he been in this situation, a woman giving herself to him sexually so unconditionally, the dynamic was incredibly sexy, he didn’t see himself as a Dom as such, this wasn’t that, it was more the power to make her come and choose how she reached ultimate pleasure. He wanted to fuck her but he’d already come twice and he wasn’t superman, but with some assistance he was sure that could change. He needed that toy to stay in her clit, he had an idea. Laura’s body went into almost a state of shock as everything stopped, she lay there needing attention, she craved it. Gareth found what he was looking for, he thought it could work. He created a loop with his tie and and placed the toy in the loop, perfect. Laura felt Gareth close her legs together. She wondered what he was doing as she felt material wrap around her thighs. He fastened the tie under her legs in a knot, he was pleased with his make do, as the toy fell into place right in her clit. She tested the restraint her legs tied shut, she didn’t understand, she soon did as she felt the toy nestle against her clit. She jolted as the toy turns on, she tried to wriggle but couldn’t it was against her clit with no way of moving. “Clever boy” she thought as the pulses thumped against her clit. Gareth straddled her his knees either side of her chest, he held the base of his semi hard cock and placed the tip of his cock on her lips, she knew exactly what was happening and what he wanted, she pursed her lips as the tip of his cock pushed into her mouth, wrapping her lips around him squeezing him. She raised her head taking him further into her mouth bobbing her head, her wet mouth pulling and stretching his cock. The toy was unreal, thundering against her, she pictured what it must look like, her bound and tied,Gareth looming above her with his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. “Holy fuck” she thought.