FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > All started with lunch

All started with lunch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bextra OP   Man  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

She caught my eye and I caught it back, in a busy training course that I was co leading. I saw her on the other side of the room at coffee to watch and observe. She was tall at about 5ft 10 and with some heels on, a tight skirt and blouse which showed her small tits perfectly the right tension across the chest, not tarty tight and buttons popping but showing a slight cleavage and shape, she dressed well.

She was popular and chatting to many people and as I was starting to move through the crowd at coffee we were called back to the room. Not my session so I could scan the room and see where she was, and so at lunchtime I had a plan.

Lunch was called and most drifted away from their tables to a dining room, she was a few paces in from of me and joined the queue for food, and wandered to sit at a table. My food plate collected and with a spare seat next to her joined the table.

She greeted me please sit down will be good to have you here. conversation flowed and once or twice her hand brushed mine, no wedding ring but other rings, and so I decided to respond with my leg - a touch here and maintain its moved position, hers didn't move away but stayed and brushed up and down against mine under the table cloth.

The risk - no business cards - but on a corner of a prepared piece of paper, my name and phone number so as we sat there, I nudged her bare leg and in a low voice said that could be good to have and passed the slip of paper to her. She held it closed in her hand and slipped it to her pocket, and we drifted back to the conference room

She winked at me as she left the room as I was caught by another delegate on some tricky questions at the end of the day.

There was this amazing vision walking away and I was trapped, hoping that the piece of paper had not got lost

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

near A1 and 14

The phone buzzed on the way home, a text message.

Hi you, what a brilliant training course and lunch was even better.

Pulled over and replied, loved it and lunch with you was excellent.. must do it again.

Yes, I loved it, when can you meet?

Can you chat now…

The phone rings and her voice purrs down the phone giving me an instant hard on.

We arrange to meet the following Tuesday for an afterwork coffee, she is escaping early to drive 45 mins and I am doing the same.

Will the sexual tension be the same?

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

ayr / glasgow

near A1 and 14

I pulled into the car park as arranged and only a few cars there, but not hers… had I been stood up?

A few minutes later she came alongside in her car and we both got out … am I the woman that you remember , sure it was Not someone else she asked me. No it was you I remember and wanted, ans with that we kissed. And hugged.

Get into my car, feels very public here.

So slipped into her front seat and we kissed again.

Do you want me, I asked. Yes would be lovely to have more of you. Are you excited I asked as I slipped my hand down to her hips… find out as she parted her legs and I found her mound hot to the touch of my fingertips.

It was a warm summer afternoon as we set off down through the park and towards open countryside

Kissing and holding hands you could feel the sexual tension rise as we went.

Along another path to find an field behind a hedge… and we wandered into the field

Kissing and starting to undress each other, her jumper came off and onto the ground, and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal milky white breasts in a white bra, releasing them to reveal small pert Nipples standing to attention and seeking attention from my mouth and fingers.

As I sucked, she fumbled with my belt and trousers but released the top to get her hands on the outside of my underwear. God you are stiff and feel huge… try me?

She undid her jeans and slipped them off and lay down, a 44 year old married woman with a respectable job, husband and kids in front of me with just her knickers on

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *acks the boy66Man  over a year ago

limerick

hmmm she was up for it

hope you kept going

near A1 and 14

Slipping my trousers off I knelt at her knees and slid my hands slowly up her thighs and at the top smoothed my finger tips under her knickers to grasp the top band and pull off. She lifted her hips and that eased them off, with an encouragement of I want you now …

I leaned forward and found in front of me a full dark bush and slid my tongue into the midst of the hair to find wet lips and an amazing smell on my nose. She groaned with pleasure… I haven’t had that for years don’t stop. I pushed closer and some juices leaked onto my tongue as she shook and panted and pulled my head very tight and came all over my tongue

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

near A1 and 14

She lay back and opened her legs fully, now pleasure yourself in me.

Rolling the condom on she looked up to see how stiff I was. I haven’t been fucked for several years now and take me slowly,

I eased myself forward on my knees and stretched forward to kiss her, she slipped her right hand down and skilfully parted her lips and skipped my head into her pussy.

She was tight and played gently into her, lube would have been good but we were in a field in mid summer.

She pushed upwards and took me deeper and deeper as I started to ride her slowly. We must have been going for easily 10 mins at a steady and relaxing pace when she asked if I kneel up will you fuck me from behind…. I have always wanted it but only ever been on top or underneath

Wow… what an offer, a white peachy small ass and lovely hole to touch as my cock slipped gently into her pussy.

God that fills me and I want to come again, she moaned.

Pushing harder deeper and faster, my balls started to tighten and the huge gush of my orgasm ripped up and down my cock.

She pushed and stiffened and came for a second time …

near A1 and 14

She lay back and told me to lie next to her.

She looked at me and said that was amazing and can we do that again….. another day. She hadn’t been fucked so well in years if at all, and only had 3 men, one her first boyfriend, her husband and then a quicky in a fumbled relationship at work. So to find her passion again was amazing and can you help me find more.

Would any man not have refused the chance to explore and help this little babe explore more….

More to follow

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Glad there's more to come.

near A1 and 14

We got dressed having satisfied our current desires and walked slowly back through the fields to the cars. Stopping to kiss and touch.

So….. will I want to meet you again? She asked?

My reply was I hope you will as the first encounter is good but the ones after are always better as we get to explore and discover more about each other.

Good answer, she replied I had hoped you would say that.

Next week, my husband works full time, can you come round if I work from home.

Grab the blackberry… that dates this story, and we agreed a time and the day.

Till next week, you need to be discrete as my elderly parents live next door, I will text you my address.

On the way home… what a great discovery. And more to come.

near A1 and 14

Want more?

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

manchester

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Great story. Looking forward to next adventure

Loving it so far!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmmm

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great so far, can't wait for more

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

near A1 and 14

A text arrived the next day.. can you come over in the day time with husband at work. And gave me the name of the Suffolk Village.

A reply… what time, would be good about 1.30 as my elderly parents live nearby and they have their afternoon nap about then.

Who would refuse a second invitation.

Hastily arranged a meeting with a client, who sounded shocked that I was meeting that morning but the journey was set.

Just after 1.20 saw me driving in tho the the village and found her house and parked down the road. A text, I am here was replied to as come and find me.

Strolling up the drive way past her car and to the front door, a discrete knock and it opens with her behind the door.

As I stepped in , she blurted out, I have never done this before, you are the first.

She was dressed in a short dressing gown, and heels on.

I pulled her close and kissed her whispering that we can relax and just enjoy each other’s company.

She kissed me back and said …. I feel better now you are here… follow me!

near A1 and 14

She led me down the internal corridor in the bungalow to a door of a darkened room with a double bed.

Better not use the husbands bed she said so this one will do, my sons bed but he is away at Univ, so we can do what we want.

The passion of her kisses intensified as we hugged and pulled each other closer…

She lifted my shirt off after removing my tie. And slipped my belt off my suit trousers.

My cock came out of my underwear pointing skywards and very stiff.

She purred … lovely and just as I remember it from last week, as she stroked her hand slowly down my shaft, finger tips just touching and the palm of her hand just on the reverse side.

Kissing her I pulled at the cord of her dressing gown to find a perfect set of white underwear and heels.

Turning her around …. Standing behind her, I lifted her hands above her head and she felt my hair on the back of my head as she stretched back against me.

I reached my hands around and stroked the edge of her tits poking out of her bra, then a little finger into each to find her nipples.

Her breathing increase and she started to pant.

Reaching down, I grabbed my tie and lifted her hands up above her head, and encircled them with my tie, and stepping her towards the closed door, hooked the tie onto the doors hooks and tied it off.

Fuck she said, that is not what I expected.

I told her to be quiet as I ran my hands down her back, and unhooked her bra.

By *athytvsubTV/TS  over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

We need more please x

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

near A1 and 14

Her bra slipped off her perfectly formed tits, and nipples were starting to stiffen, and with me behind her both of my hands were free to pleasure them.

My hands traced a line down her spine and she shivered as they reached her bum, with one hand carrying on down and one back up her back. I cupped my hand under her gusset and could feel her heat and a damp set of knickers. She panted quietly , come on take me now.

My hands on top of her knickers and they were slipped down her legs giving my finger tips space and room to slide over her wet lips. She was loving it and could flinch with pleasure every time I touched her clit.

Her ass was not quite high enough in the air, so reaching down to the side, lifted some of her sons books off his shelves and lifted her heels to push them up even higher.

The tension in the back of her legs gave her a tension all up her body that she had not experienced before.

I stood behind her, my cock at a perfect height and started to slide across her lips, as she wriggled trying to get me into her wanting pussy.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

ayr / glasgow

Delicious

near A1 and 14

I slid in to her wet pussy in one move, balls deep and she gasped, and pushed back as she could try in this position.

My hands pulled down her back and then up and around to her tits, pert and firm for a Middle aged woman, and with great stiff nipples.

Squeezing them hard she panted further and pushed harder and she came straight away, she was wet and horny.

From this position my cock was pushing hard up and stretching her more, she begged to be released but wanted to come up her wet cunt before she was released.

My girth stretching her tight rarely used pussy, and her muscles were contracting for another orgasm, which pulled me off over the edge, and flooded her pussy with loads of cum.

This pushed her, and she came on top of me.

She panted … untie me before I collapse…. Too much pleasure

manchester

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic