FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Worn Panties

Worn Panties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people actually buy worn panties?

What is the kick people get out of buying them lol?

I've hid mine (was very fun and hot getting the messages and seeing who actually turned up for them) and swapped them but never sold them before because tbh wasn't even sure how you go about it all lol

C x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots seem to want to sell them but I've been fortunate enough to have people let me share them for free, much more fun.

"Lots seem to want to sell them but I've been fortunate enough to have people let me share them for free, much more fun."

I've always gave them for free but seem to have had an influx in people looking to buy them recently lol

Just curious of what the kick is about it all lol

C x

I've always gave them for free but seem to have had an influx in people looking to buy them recently lol

I would absolutely love a pair of yours, please.

Would love free panties

Especially if just after they had been worn

Then i can dress in them

Not on here as against rules but there is a huge market for used clothes

"Not on here as against rules but there is a huge market for used clothes "

See I thought this but since covid hit the request to buy them has totally soared, I only give mine out when I'm feeling naughty that way as tbh I very rarely even wear them so ones I do own are all parts of sets and we all know that stuff ain't cheap lol

C x

Op buy some cheap packs from primark and sell them for about £5 plus p+p you will make loads

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

My Mrs panties are always wet when she takes them off they smell of her juices

"Lots seem to want to sell them but I've been fortunate enough to have people let me share them for free, much more fun.

C x"

I love to sniff and taste a worn pair of knickers would love to have you leave me a pair and tell me where they are. I too would pay but if you want to do it for free then am game lol

By *unguydaveMan  over a year ago

dumfries

I'd love a nice pair

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

There are a few women who sell there knickers on here I’ve bought them,

You can get the knickers that smell the way you want,I’ve had some lovely knickers off the lady’s on here

By *agicloveslaveMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I used to have filthy text conversations with a colleague I used to work with, we would both get so horny and distracted to the point I had to wank several times in the toilet! One day, after some filthy flirting, she left me a pair of her worn knickers in an envelope on reception which I picked up when I left at the end of the day. They were soaked and smelt amazing - and felt great wrapped around my cock when I wanked into them when I got home!

Never brought any prefer to find them from the wash basket.

Can't understand people buying them

The thrill is getting them warm and knowing whose they are

"Op buy some cheap packs from primark and sell them for about £5 plus p+p you will make loads"

Haha thats the ones I've gave away lol, no chance am I handing over £20+ panties lol

C x

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

There’s a lot on here that sell the Worn panties they get posted in a sealed bag so it keeps them fresh and damp if you get them from the right person you’ll get a video of them wearing them playing in them and you get to pick what kind of panties you want

By *enfella4uMan  over a year ago

staffs

"There are a few women who sell there knickers on here I’ve bought them,

You can get the knickers that smell the way you want,I’ve had some lovely knickers off the lady’s on here "

My wife’s knickers are always nicely wet especially when I’ve been rubbing her through them if any one wants buy a nice worn wet pair mesage me

Never sold them but have a very collection

By *teve8569Man  over a year ago

porthcawl

Can you please pm me xx

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan  over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

Would love a sexy lady to post me a worn pair of her panties. FREE

DUBLIN

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

I have swapped the odd pair of used knickers

"I used to have filthy text conversations with a colleague I used to work with, we would both get so horny and distracted to the point I had to wank several times in the toilet! One day, after some filthy flirting, she left me a pair of her worn knickers in an envelope on reception which I picked up when I left at the end of the day. They were soaked and smelt amazing - and felt great wrapped around my cock when I wanked into them when I got home! "
that's very hot

By *utual InterestsMan  over a year ago

Kent

Fresh off so they are still worn and damp for the win

"I used to have filthy text conversations with a colleague I used to work with, we would both get so horny and distracted to the point I had to wank several times in the toilet! One day, after some filthy flirting, she left me a pair of her worn knickers in an envelope on reception which I picked up when I left at the end of the day. They were soaked and smelt amazing - and felt great wrapped around my cock when I wanked into them when I got home! that's very hot"

This has happened to me tonight the woman from hr left them

"I used to have filthy text conversations with a colleague I used to work with, we would both get so horny and distracted to the point I had to wank several times in the toilet! One day, after some filthy flirting, she left me a pair of her worn knickers in an envelope on reception which I picked up when I left at the end of the day. They were soaked and smelt amazing - and felt great wrapped around my cock when I wanked into them when I got home! that's very hot

This has happened to me tonight the woman from hr left them "

I can do live pic as proof

By *ikeEdinburghMan  over a year ago

marchmont edinburgh

Love to borrow your panties especially worn ones. Will return with any additions as required

"Love to borrow your panties especially worn ones. Will return with any additions as required "

Actually sure a pair of mine are still lying filled with guys cum from the last time lol

C x

God, Reading these stories are getting me horny. Wish I could have a pair

My ex-wife worked at the same place as me when we met. She worked in the office i worked on the shop floor. She came upto me handed me her panties and said give them back when you are finished with them.

"My ex-wife worked at the same place as me when we met. She worked in the office i worked on the shop floor. She came upto me handed me her panties and said give them back when you are finished with them."

Could have shared them

"My ex-wife worked at the same place as me when we met. She worked in the office i worked on the shop floor. She came upto me handed me her panties and said give them back when you are finished with them.

Could have shared them

this was some yrs ago"

"My ex-wife worked at the same place as me when we met. She worked in the office i worked on the shop floor. She came upto me handed me her panties and said give them back when you are finished with them.

Could have shared them

this was some yrs ago"

I know, just saying you could have lol

By *nthony692020Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

Ive got young uni student 20 who i buy off she sends me picture of her wearing them cost £10 money well spent the smell of her pussy mmmmm if you want her email address send me message

Heathrow panty buddys DM pls

I was surprised when my Mrs said she would like hers to be shared

By *allerthanaverage79Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Any Scottish folks into this?

By *ust for fun78Couple  over a year ago

walsall

"There’s a lot on here that sell the Worn panties they get posted in a sealed bag so it keeps them fresh and damp if you get them from the right person you’ll get a video of them wearing them playing in them and you get to pick what kind of panties you want "
that sounds so horny , she sounds hot

She has an incredible body, I’d love to taste and smell her knickers when she has been horny all day, or even cum in them

21 yr old lad here, any north east guys wanna meet? I’ll bring some ‘borrowed’ pairs? X

By *QUIRTNBERTCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

See our profile and requests taken

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

"See our profile and requests taken "
looking very hot in your knickers

"I was surprised when my Mrs said she would like hers to be shared "

First pair shared tonight in a car park.

By *r-8-BBCMan  over a year ago

LONDON

"I used to have filthy text conversations with a colleague I used to work with, we would both get so horny and distracted to the point I had to wank several times in the toilet! One day, after some filthy flirting, she left me a pair of her worn knickers in an envelope on reception which I picked up when I left at the end of the day. They were soaked and smelt amazing - and felt great wrapped around my cock when I wanked into them when I got home! "

Wow

Had a guy send me a pair of his panties dry cum in them I wore them all day mmm

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

So I had some free panties, stockings, bras and a couple skirts to give away or leave somewhere for an admirer

He wanted me to be fully dressed when I handed the bag of lingerie over, I arranged a time and place (public lay-by) he told me what car he would be in

I turned up early and his car was already there, so I messaged him on here, he said yes I’m waiting and playing with myself in anticipation, I hope your dressed sexily

I looked behind and there was a car in between ours

I stepped out of my car, I was wearing black knee leather boots, black stockings white suspenders and 2 pairs of satin silk panties on top my leather skirt and blouse with bobbed wig and full make up

I walked around front of my car down past the car in between to which I glanced in and he was rubbing himself, my admirer smiled and wound down passenger window, bloody hell your better than I thought, I leant on window and said my your charming aren’t you, bloody hell he had his out and it was hard, I stammered back he said what’s wrong you’ve caused this, I said you could wait till I get back to my car, he said now where’s the fun in that, you want to see your panties wrapped around this don’t you.

I must admit I did but I was t telling him that, I put carrier bag on seat, he looked straight in it with his free hand and said ooh lovely when did you last wear these, I said you are so naughty, yesterday as a matter of fact, I said, also I will leave you to enjoy, he said wait a minute pls, why I said, he said well it would be real sexy of you if you took the pair off your wearing as they will all be aroma’d up and smelll so sexy especially as the chap in front would love to see you do that as he seems quite interested in a pair, I looked back at car in front and the chap was openly turned around and watching us

I said I think you’ll be ok with what you have, he was now openly walking whilst sniffing and wiping his xxxx end in them, do you want to lick sweetheart, I said no but it is nice to watch, his rhythm was increasing, I said in fact if you lie across the seat with your head on the passenger seat, I would open the door and lift my skirt and let you smell the pair I’m wearing, he swore rather loudly as he shot his load all over himself and over my panties, I naughtily said, looks like you enjoyed that and walked back to my car

The other driver dropped his window and said something but I kept walking, I got back to my car and my heart was racing so fast, the car behind flashed his lights, I was so turned on but also quite scared about what I had just done but also would have loved to have been braver

Can’t wait for the next drop off I have to do xx

I’ve swapped my gfs panties with another guys gfs! Love to do it again! X

By *nthony692020Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

Send me message i give you email of student i buy from

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Leaving some today in public lay-by xx

By *sl38Man  over a year ago

Solihull

I love using worn panties and filling them with my load

"I love using worn panties and filling them with my load "

Same here

I love then, naughty but nice. Im always in the wash basket

By *igDon83Man  over a year ago

stoke on Trent

I've got a collection of thongs I picked up when I've been on a meet,never washed them so still got their cum stains in them,can leave them for somebody pick up if anybody interested

"I've got a collection of thongs I picked up when I've been on a meet,never washed them so still got their cum stains in them,can leave them for somebody pick up if anybody interested "

Damn wish I lived closer

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

"I've got a collection of thongs I picked up when I've been on a meet,never washed them so still got their cum stains in them,can leave them for somebody pick up if anybody interested "

That sounds really hot, would kinda like a pair of panties that have been peed in too.

"I've got a collection of thongs I picked up when I've been on a meet,never washed them so still got their cum stains in them,can leave them for somebody pick up if anybody interested

That sounds really hot, would kinda like a pair of panties that have been peed in too."

Hotter if they let you watch them pee in them

» Add a new message to this topic