FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out of the blue comments

Out of the blue comments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like most people I try and be discrete with what I do. As long as don't involve them should not affect my neighbours. Though sometimes they can catch you off guard.

There is a woman who I bump into now and then at the bus stop, more so before covid. She lives nearby and now and then used to help her with her shopping. We chat sometimes but usually about nothing in particular.

All of a sudden one day on the bus she quietly said that she wanted to put me over her knee. I did a double take as was not sure if I heard her correctly. I then jokingly asked if she had a belt.

A couple of days ago saw her for the first time in a while as I don't use the bus as much. She asked where I had been and I replied that I was scared of her belt. She jokingly asked if I could take it. My reply was that there was only one way to find out. Probably just harmless teasing but definitely curious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *athers123Man  over a year ago

Harpenden

So are you thinking she must know you're a sub? Maybe she's on Fab. And would you?

"So are you thinking she must know you're a sub? Maybe she's on Fab. And would you?"

Doubt she is on here and if she was serious yes I would let her belt my ass

By *athers123Man  over a year ago

Harpenden

Have you had a wank at the thought of her belting you?

"Have you had a wank at the thought of her belting you?"

Not my thing to do

» Add a new message to this topic