FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > THE JOURNEY

THE JOURNEY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my girlfriend Lucy was going away for a weekend away dorset, we agreed it would be a fun weekend and we was both open to anything sexually, we often talked about playing with others together or apart and we was both open to sharing each other, we once had a foursome with another couple which we always talk about and have discussed many more things we would like to try.

We was home getting packed for our weekend and i joke to Lucy ‘ why don't you wear a really short skirt for the journey and a little top revealing your lovely tits’ Why on earth would i travel in a sexy outfit? lucy replied, no reason i replied, just though it would be fun i said.

To my shock Lucy said’ OK babe i will wear that tiny little skirt and heels and just a bra and no top at all, hahahaha.

I thought Lucy was actually joking but we set off in the car with Lucy only wearing a red lacy bra virtually showing all of her huge tits and a tiny skirt barely covering her red lacy knickers, bloody hell babe, i did not expect you to actually travel like that, well you asked for it she said and smiled at me.

We starting the 3 hour journey to dorset and Lucy looks at me says ‘ I am fucking horny babe, get your cock out’ I am driving babe and i cannot get my cock out i replied, get that fucking big cock out she replied, I can't babe i said, what of someone sees when they overtake on the motorway i said, Lucy replied ‘thats the whole idea’ your a little slut i replied and laughed.

Suddenly Lucy unzips my jeans and releases my semi hard cock, Lucy starts to slowly wank my cock while i am cruising at 70mph on the motorway, babe stop wanking me i cannot concentrate, if you are horny finger fuck your pussy as i am driving.

OK then Lucy said, Suddenly Lucy opens her legs wide open and lifts her legs onto the dashboard and starts fingering her pussy, she started slowly but within 5 minutes she was literally finger fucking herself with 3/4 fingers and groaning with pleasure, there was trucks and cars overtaking us and if any truck driver looked down in the car they would clearly see Lucy playing with herself and what made things worse is Lucy then released her tits out of her Bra on full view.

You do know people can see you babe?? Of course she replied, i want people to see me, who cares she said.

Suddenly my cock started to get rock hard by the way Lucy did not care and the way she was acting, i said to her ‘ so you do not care if these truck drivers see your tits and pussy?? No babe i would love those drivers to get hard cocks by seeing me, you fucking slut i replied, you have no idea she said.

What do you mean i have no idea??? Well you know i have a inner slut inside me she said.

As i am driving i am wondering in my mind what she is meaning and suddenly while she is still playing with her pussy she says ‘ I fucking need cock’ i cannot do anything babe as i am driving, who said anything about your cock Lucy replied, i literally could not believe what she just said, i was so shocked i decided to pull into the next services 2 miles further up the motorway.

I pulled in the services and told lucy to cover up and she cannot behave like this as its busy, oh lighten up she said and she then put a little jacket on covering her tits.

I asked her what she meant when she said ‘ who said anything about your cock’ Lucy simply replied ‘ i thought you wanted this trip to be fun? Of course i do babe so what are you saying? Lucy simply said ‘ I want other cocks’ and how on earth can i make that happen i asked her? Lucy said i can make that happen myself and with that lucy stood out of the car and told me to just sit in the car and wait for her, she said she would be about a hour, just wait for me and ask no further questions she said.

Lucy walked off in her little skirt and jacket, i must admit my cock is now throbbing thinking what on earth she is up too.

We did have a couples account on fabswingers and while i was waiting for her i looked on Fab and to my horror Lucy had just sent a message to a guy who was only 1/2 mile away, it read ‘ Hi, i am Lucy and your location says you are only 1/2 mile away, where are you?? The guy replied saying he was at a service station on the motorway and was a trucker’ Lucy replied ‘ OMG i am at the same services but i am only hear for one hour and my boyfriend is also here but i am allowed out to play for one hour.

I could not believe my slut girlfriend was messaging a guy on fab from inside the services while i was sat in the car reading the messages, The trucker then replied ‘ Are you serious?? Lucy replied ‘yes i am serious and i want you to fuck me in your truck’ He replied ‘ i would love to i really would but unfortunately i have my step son with me as he likes to come on the journeys with me’.

Lucy replied ‘ How old is he? The trucker replied ‘ 22 and i am 47.

Lucy replied ‘ which truck are you both in? The trucker replied ‘ its the red Scania truck with the long black trailer,

Lucy replied ‘I am coming over now, make sure there is room for me inside haha’

Suddenly i witness my girlfriend walking across the car park the where the trucks are parked and she waves at me and smiles as she walks past the car.

I see lucy approach the truck and a guy take her hand to help her up the steps into the truck.

My cock is throbbing wondering what is going on.

A hour later Lucy exits the truck and walks back to the car, he make up smeared and her cheeks red and she looked flustered.

What the fuck are you doing i said? Oh babe you will not believe what just happened, my pussy is dripping she said.

What the hell babe? Tell me.

Lucy told me she got into the truck and the trucker and his step son asked her if this was a joke, lucy told me that she told them it was not a joke and she wanted both of them to fuck her pussy and mouth while my boyfriend waits in the car for me.

lucy then said that they told her to get into their cosy little bed area at the back of the cabin, Lucy got into the cosy bed area and the step son suddenly lifted her little skirt and started licking her pussy and ass while his step dad rammed his huge cock in her mouth.

Lucy told me they both fucked her ass and pussy so hard and she loved sucking their cocks and taking all their cum, where did they come i asked? Babe they both came in my mouth and then she kissed me and laughed, i could taste the cum in her mouth, are you horny babe she asked?? I replied my cock is rock solid, lucy then got my cock out and rammed it in her mouth, we are in the car surrounded by people walking past the car but lucy just did not care and wanked and sucked me so hard like a wild little slut, i exloded in her mouth and she swollowed every drop, she looks at me and says ‘ hmmmm 3 cocks and cum in my mouth in the last hour’ i just looked at her and said ‘ you filthy hot girlfriend.

We then continued our journey to dorset, this was going to be one wild little break.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Hot

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea