FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi canalside fun

Bi canalside fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UCKER56 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Today, dressed in black t shirt and tight cotton cycle shorts I drove to regular bi dogging area next to a local canal.

As I sat in my car s regular guy came over and started chatting. I had changed into black glossy tights with sidecut leggings. When traffic and cyclists had passed we went under the canal bridge where I began to suck him while filming on my camera. He was so close the point of cumming when he heard a car pull up on the bridge. We stopped what we were doing but as we walked up the embankment it was obvious the chap who had just arrived was also looking for some cock fun. He walked into a secluded area in the woods so myself and #1 guy followed him. Now I have two cocks to suck so dropping to my knees I take two hard cocks into my mouth and position my phone to get some good video footage. #1 guy indicates he's ready to spunk and shoots his load over my face. This gets #2 guy very excited and with some more deft sucking and wanking I make him cover my tongue in hot spunk. However, the day is not over. I'm just heading back to my car and a third guy has just arrived. Unable to resist another mouthful I follow #3 guy into the woods and suck his uncut cock whilst filming my second video of the day until he too spunks over my face. Happy days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iGuyJimMan  over a year ago

Not looking for Right Now.

Lucky man, I’ve a real strong urge to explore outside fun this year.

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

Good for you

By *iGuyJimMan  over a year ago

Not looking for Right Now.

Cheers

» Add a new message to this topic