FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time watching partner get penetrated by another

first time watching partner get penetrated by another

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndysmith OP   Man  over a year ago

north cyprus

Can you recall the beauty and excitement that first time you saw another man use your partners pussy? Watching as he penetrated her? Was she dry, was she wet, was she into it or reluctant/nervous...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes now that is a very good question to all fab swingers...? what was it like? seeing ur wife or gf..

By *tartingagain123Couple  over a year ago

gloucester

Was amazing watching her. She was soaking and moaning

I remember the first time, she was so wet and super Loud, laid across my lap looking up at me as he fucked her, not an inch of worry on her face

By *weeteamCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I went for a walk so never witnessed it .Though she was soaking wet and happy when I got back

Every time I watch her get fucked is awesome first time was in a park at night so didn’t see much but was very erotic

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

It was awesome! Just watched in amazement!

The first time was amazing,

She was looking at me while he was backshot!

Her face was a dream,

We've never looked back x

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I went for a walk so never witnessed it .Though she was soaking wet and happy when I got back "

Had they finished by the time you got back? lol

Reluctant, nervous & gripping my hand tight.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

First Time was so erotic and horny

"Can you recall the beauty and excitement that first time you saw another man use your partners pussy? Watching as he penetrated her? Was she dry, was she wet, was she into it or reluctant/nervous...?"

Oh yes. A lot of memories are etched in to both our brains about that night. Was at a party , both super excited and turned on seeing each other with another person fucking them

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

"Can you recall the beauty and excitement that first time you saw another man use your partners pussy? Watching as he penetrated her? Was she dry, was she wet, was she into it or reluctant/nervous...?"

can remember it clearly, even though it was a long time ago, my wife was very nervous but excited. amazing to see, we loved it

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Loved it!! The excitement, nerves, sexual energy!!

She straddled him on the living room floor and rubbed herself against him as they kissed, I watched and wanked. Then she reached down and his big cock was inside her. Awesome!!

By *erryNlouCouple  over a year ago

Shipdham

When we first got married we were about 21,we had a flat and a guy about 70 lived above us my wife started doing him Sunday lunch soon he was fucking her, watching him fucking her was awesome

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Shipdham

At our first 3some I was nervous.im new to swinging bunny wasn't. I didn't know how is feel. From jealous to excited. When thst got started and she sucked on his big cock my nerves went and I got excited. When he pushed his cock for the first time she was looking up at me checking I was ok. Then he fucked her good. It was amazing and we look forward to meeting him again.

By *hecitycplCouple  over a year ago

London

It was awesome, he went down on her and fingered her to orgasm, then parted her pussy lips with his huge dick then slowly inched it into her dripping hole. She orgasmed almost instantly as he filled her.

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

Before the guy arrived she was nervous as hell but once he arrived and we were all chatting about what was going to happen I was the one who started getting sick and nervous at the thought of her taking another mans cock in front of me

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS  over a year ago

rathmines

We went to a swingers club,my wife reluctantly came just to look

As we walked around the floors she asked me to get a drink at the bar

I was about 10 minutes waiting,when i went back around the corner the sight that greeted me i will never forget

She was on a bench lying back and a big hunk was balls deep in her !!!!

By *damandeve4funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Will never forget it. Thought I would be jealous, but I loved the smike of pleasure on her face as she guided him in while looking into my eyes.

It helped that his girlfriend was guiding me inside her at the same time. Got me so hard.

Ever since, I can't get enough of sharing her with other men as I know she loves being taken by strangers.

Great thread, following with interest !

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Loving this thread

By *ambo1450Man  over a year ago

Newport

Our agreement was she wouldn’t go that far, oral as a absolute maximum, but she just couldn’t resist and I had to watch it going inside her.

Shipdham

"Our agreement was she wouldn’t go that far, oral as a absolute maximum, but she just couldn’t resist and I had to watch it going inside her. "

How did it make you feel?

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

I had to hold her hand as he spread her legs and took off her knickers, slipped on a rubber and slid into her, she was so wet. I watched as he rode my gf first time, it was amazing and best sex ever.

north cyprus

great that she was relaxed about it

north cyprus

love to know more about the park at night. What a great place for a first time sharing! FOr me it was on a beach. She was on her knees when the guy used her. He pulled out, took condom off and came on her bum and it dripped down onto her pussy lips.

north cyprus

she was doing it just to please you then? I love that. Has she done it again or it was a one off to tick a box?

north cyprus

"Our agreement was she wouldn’t go that far, oral as a absolute maximum, but she just couldn’t resist and I had to watch it going inside her. "

Awkward when the girl goes further than agreed and more than you are comfortable with. I always was strict about this but one time my wife sucked a work colleague in the toilet at a pub without getting my agreement first, but they did take pics which compensated a bit.

By *weeteamCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I went for a walk so never witnessed it .Though she was soaking wet and happy when I got back

Had they finished by the time you got back? lol "

Yes he had gone and she was stood in a dressing gown having a drink.

By *ettingboyMan  over a year ago

Dagenhamish

First time Gina got fucked was with a guy we had met a cpl of times previously for soft play. He had come up to London from the South West for a cpl days and we met him. After driving around for a bit to find somewhere secluded,while they were making out on the back seat. I was a bit taken aback when she stripped nude while he put a condom on. Then without any delay just sat right down on his pretty long cock. Lovely to watch as the odd pedestrian wandered by.

By *elshbi2Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

Love watching wife being fucked by another guy and enjoy cleaning her up after, must admit my cock gets so hard watching her fucking.

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Before I lost my mrs we used to go to a club in Manchester. She was always a bit nervous but we soft played with a few couples then one time we where in the club and it was very quiet only one other couple and 2 single males. One of the males went off to play with the other couple and the other male a young lad come over and asked if we wanted to play pool. I had a game with him while the mrs chatted and watched. Half way through the second game I asked her to take my go as I was going to the toilet she said how and I said our friend will show you. When I came back he was behind her she was bent over the table he showing her how to take the shot. She looked flustered so when he went to the toilet I asked her if she wanted to go for a play and if she fancied our friend coming to. She agreed saying I was the only one she was going to have sex with. Well that didn’t last long as after a few minutes in the room he was now licking her out and she was having a massive orgasum. Now I knew when she cums like that she always demands my cock stright afterwards. As I was along side her she pulled him up to kiss him and I noticed his cock slide over her pussy. This happened a couple of times and I could tell she was desperate to be fucked. She wrapped her legs round his waist which also opened her up a bit so as his cock touched her pussy her lips where allowing the tip of his cock to open her up even more. Next minute she’s lifting her hips up towards him he gets the message and I watch as he slides his cock in balls deep and she is now moaning like hell. She’s lifting her hips up to match his thrusts as she grins like a Cheshire Cat. I can’t believe what I’m seeing then to top it off as she starts to orgasum he shots his load up her. After they finished she said she had really enjoyed it and want to do again I was shocked she did it but loved it so much I was keen to see her do it again. The second time was a bbc. Good times.

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Have fantasised about this so many times

Didcot

By *abyblueeyescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

[Removed by poster at 18/12/21 11:59:26]

By *abyblueeyescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Really want E to do this, been talking about it for ages now and I think she’s coming round to the idea..

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Really great first time seeing her

By *erby dazzlersCouple  over a year ago

belper

Yes I definitely can.

We went to a private party for our first time with any sort of fun

We checked in to a hotel in Birmingham to get ready and a couple hour later got a taxi to a flat near the mailbox.

Both very nervous rang the and we’re met by the organiser and shown around.

After a few drinks we chatted away to a few single guys and the couple who organised the party and slowly went for a walk round to see if we dare watch the action.

We stood in this room as a couple of single females were having sex with about 3 guys each as this was happening we were stood between a group of guys after about 5 mins I turned to my wife to see if she was ok with everything and as I looked i saw an older gent gently rubbing my wife’s pussy why she still held my.

With her other hand she was slowly wanking a very sizeable cock

So asking me to move a side she then went on to the bed with him and had full sex and oral and wow did she moan with his very large cock inside her.

After he had finished she with the older gent she then had sex with about another 4 guys and all came over her.

Was a very memorable evening

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Chatted about it for ages ... gave my my wife my blessing to enjoy herself ( first cock ) other than mine in 30 yrs of marriage..after 2 hrs of massage /oral she asked him if he had a condom ( couldn’t believe my ears ) . .. whilst looking my way balls deep the horny masseur took her cherry.. surreal... erotic .. a complete mind fuck . Loved it .. .. addictive..

Didcot

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

we not done it yet, shes shy but keen

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

My first wife (still gf then) looked amazing the first time she had another man in our bed. She had been flirting with him for ages, even though we were already engaged. He was at our flat one evening, the drink was flowing and she brazenly and openly said she wanted him to fuck her. He was happy to oblige, although a little nervous with me there. She reassured him it was fine, and took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. I just followed along, and watched as she stripped him and started sucking his medium sized cock. I got naked too, sat on the bed watching closely.

She laid herself back, opened wide and demanded he fuck her. He didn’t need telling twice. The lights were on, so I watched clearly as his 7 inches slid effortlessly up her wet pussy, as he sucked on her massive tits

Unfortunately, the mix of Rum&, and youthful exuberance meant he was spent within just a few minutes. He rolled off her and was asleep almost instantly, so I went straight in for a sloppy encounter of the second kind!

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *leecouple101Couple  over a year ago

North East Lincolnshire

First time was when we met up with a couple at a hotel. We initially went to separate rooms with each others partner and swapped room keys. After a while I took this guys wife back to her room and found my wife, legs in the air being had by the other guy. Such a huge turn on.

After we had watched for a while my wife got on all fours with the guy pleasuring her with a dildo. Soon to be followed by him saying "wow, we've got a squirter"

Happy days, met them regularly on a few occasions. Sadly they split and he moved abroad.

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

Thane area

First time was at home with a couple we met off a swingers site

I came into the room with his mrs as we were delayed leaving the pub to see my ex in her knees sucking his cock

We all got more comfortable

And stripped off

I watched up close as he lines up and it slowly slipped into her wet pussy

Such a turn on I slipped into his mrs and we got into a rhythm together

I saw him grunt and slip out as a load of cum drip from her

Such a horny picture

By *onlisCouple  over a year ago

gateshead

Never forget the first time a complete strange pulled her thing to one side eating her pussy before burying his fat bellend into her tight hole mmmm

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Yes I definitely can.

We went to a private party for our first time with any sort of fun

We checked in to a hotel in Birmingham to get ready and a couple hour later got a taxi to a flat near the mailbox.

Both very nervous rang the and we’re met by the organiser and shown around.

After a few drinks we chatted away to a few single guys and the couple who organised the party and slowly went for a walk round to see if we dare watch the action.

We stood in this room as a couple of single females were having sex with about 3 guys each as this was happening we were stood between a group of guys after about 5 mins I turned to my wife to see if she was ok with everything and as I looked i saw an older gent gently rubbing my wife’s pussy why she still held my.

With her other hand she was slowly wanking a very sizeable cock

So asking me to move a side she then went on to the bed with him and had full sex and oral and wow did she moan with his very large cock inside her.

After he had finished she with the older gent she then had sex with about another 4 guys and all came over her.

Was a very memorable evening "

Love this and always have when situations just develop

weston super mare

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Love to hear everyone’s first time sharing. Mines only been felt up, upto now but wants to try more

loved it. He commented on how wet she was and she was far from reluctant. Almost as if I wasn’t there

By *kmaleMan  over a year ago

Bedford

She looked at me with a nervous but naughty look in her eye...good girls shouldn't....but her face when I slide into her afterwards was even more of a turn on .

weston super mare

Didcot

By *R E 4 CURVY SLUT QUEENCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We had are first meet few weeks ago we was out in town and arranged to go to thid gloryhole we arranged it all week it come to night of it mrs k was nervous saying to me think what your about to do babe you will hate it or love it i sed i definitely want to go do it she got bit angery sed ok i do it but i will honestly be a dirty slut i make you angery. I laughed sed ok that fine so we got taxi to house went in door she was nervous we went up stairs he was wanking through gloryhole mrs k laugh her head off i kissed her she sed you sure want to do this i sed yes unbutton her top got her beautiful tits out she sed want you want me to do i sed pull your pants down push yourself up to hole so she did. She was unhappy when was on way there man behind gloryhole sed his cock was only 6inc she like a big girthy cock but he had lot girthy she didn't expect that. Anyway she pushed her ass up to hole he licked her ass pussy she wanked my cock telling me what he was doing he then pushed his rock hard fat cock in her wow did she moan loud he started pounding her hard has she sucked my cock she then cum.up kissed me sed tell him to put it in my ass fuck me harder so i told him he did she moaned louder i then told her to suck his cock she did has she sucked his cock she pulled his condom off with her mouth spit it through hole deepthroat his cock he moaned in pleasure it was pitch black so i couldn't see she come bk up kissed me whisper in my ear he no condom on tell him fuck me bareback i want his cum.in my ass your in my mouth so i told him he told her to get in doggy put her ass under curtain she did he pushed his cock in her ass has she sucked my cock he pounded her hard deep she sed to me awww babe he hurting me but i love it do it harder she sed he licked her ass pussy fucked her some more i fire my load down her throat has she begged him for his cum in her ass he did filled her ass then fingered it made her taste it she loved it. Was a hot first meet.

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

I was focused on fucking the guys gf for a short time, then looked over at Tani and saw his dick sliding in and out of her covered in a thick creamy cum that I hardly ever seen her make. I knew right there she was loving it! And the image is burned into my mind and still gets me hard years later

weston super mare

I ce been on the side of this and very sexy and kinky as you push your hard cock into the wife in front of him, even better if he guides you in.

Hopefully still got this to look forward too, as I've listened to her being fucked, I've seen the state of her panties afterwards, time will tell.

got to experience this,last night, wow haven't seen her so active, sucking his cock before she rode him. then he fucked her hard from behind whilst she gave me a bj. To see her eyes,roll and her encouraging him to fuck her harder was a totally new experience for us both.

weston super mare

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

long time ago but recall it very clearly, incredible to watch

By *aneioCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Nervous at first but thoroughly enjoyed it by how wet she was

It was amazing to see from start to finish, it was our first club and it was not very busy so decided to go into jacuzzi as we got to it, there was 2 guys already in.

They watched her undress and helped her in, we both nervous as before I could sit both sat either side.

Not long things began and then after lots of groping wanking kissing she stood up and one guy stood and fucked her mmmmmm

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Our first time was a long while ago, met a guy called Billy at his flat, we had been talking to him on AFF, so all the limits and expectations were already agreed, it was very relaxed and unhurried, we began with a few glasses of wine and a game of jenga, losing an item of clothing each time the tower fell, and choosing who should remove the item off of the loser, Billy and I agreed that Tara's lace top hold ups not be counted, and would stay on, Tara had such a steady hand we were soon down to nothing and us two blokes moved to doing forfeits, we had agreed some bi contact before hand as it was something Tara was keen to watch, so with a few more glasses of wine and some mutual wanking and cock sucking, she finally just pushed over the tower and announced we should both take a side each of her knicks and slide them down, she looked amazing standing right in front of us, big smile on her face nipples pointy and erect as the tiny black lace panties were slowly eased down revealing her neatly trimmed landing strip, there were silver strands of her natural lubrication between the knicks and her pussy lips, she was obviously ready for what she was about to get, she took both of us by the hand and headed for the bedroom pushing Billy onto his back on the bed, and engulfing his hard cock into her pretty mouth, in-between sucking it and wanking it she asked if I could fetch the wine from the living room, I nearly sprinted there and back not wanting to miss thier first penetration, as I got back to the bedroom door he was holding his cock bolt upright and she was squatting over him inches away, I stopped dead not wanting them to be disturbed, feeling excited and jealous at the same time, she looked right into my eyes opened her knees as wide as she could blew me a kiss and sank onto it right down to his pelvic bone, I so wanted to wank and just release the pressure in my balls but I couldn't my hands were full of glasses and bottles, she began a steady motion of dragging herself up his cock till i could see his helmet and sinking back down I so wanted to be him till she gestured me over and took me in her warm mouth, the next hour or so was a blur of fucking and sucking till she decided to try dvp, moving us into a scissors position gripping our cock into one tool and lowering herself onto both our bell ends at once, with a little squirming and some panting she got us in deep and started gently fucking while strumming her clit, one truly massive orgasm later she lifted herself off and sat in a tub chair with a glass of wine, announcing you two will have to 69 and get each other off, I'm wounded.

weston super mare

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *ykinkyCouple 27 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Yeah it was with a guy from my work

By *atieis49Couple 27 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yeah was just awesome. She loved it and I doubt she even knew I was there as they kissed and he stripped her before he worked his way down to her very wet pussy. Her legs were wide as he rolled the condom on his hard cock and slipped into her easily. Didn't take her very long to orgasm that's for sure

By *rnorwichCouple 26 weeks ago

Norwich

I vividly remember the first time. We met a couple younger than us at a local pub and hit it off ending up back at theirs. Ruth sat next to him I sat on another sofa with her we were all kissing and I was playing with his wife’s tits. He lead Ruth into another room and after a few minutes I thought I should check on her as she had been very nervous I need not have worried. I will never forget the veiw of her skirt pulled up on her back legs over his shoulders as he fucked her. His wife then took my hand and pulled me into another bedroom to enjoy the huge hard on the veiw had given me.

By *rettCoolMan 26 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"I vividly remember the first time. We met a couple younger than us at a local pub and hit it off ending up back at theirs. Ruth sat next to him I sat on another sofa with her we were all kissing and I was playing with his wife’s tits. He lead Ruth into another room and after a few minutes I thought I should check on her as she had been very nervous I need not have worried. I will never forget the veiw of her skirt pulled up on her back legs over his shoulders as he fucked her. His wife then took my hand and pulled me into another bedroom to enjoy the huge hard on the veiw had given me."

Must have been a very horny night .. was that the first time and that's what got u into swinging

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 26 weeks ago

Essex

Remember it like it was yesterday the hottest sight ever my cock became hard instantly and when we initiated the claiming back sex when he left she was so wet and loose and I came in seconds

By *xeterman1Man 26 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *ane jimCouple 26 weeks ago

Falkirk

Amazing feeling watching her lie on the living room floor open her legs and allow the guy to slide in a gasp from her as he filled her pussy with cock.

By *tirlingshire matureMan 26 weeks ago

falkirk

Seeing that look they get as the guy enters her

By *tirlingshire matureMan 26 weeks ago

falkirk

Seeing that look they get as the guy enters her

By *ature SpiceCouple 26 weeks ago

Bury

It was only two weeks ago after a massage, she was so turned on he just took her and she moaned like crazy through out. Now asked to go back.

By *ndyjaneCouple 26 weeks ago

Wigan

Fantastic to see another man’s cock make your woman cum. Watching her orgasm build in a threesome is something I will never get tired of. The point at which she asks him to put on a condom and then turns and offers herself to him while looking you right in the eye with a naughty look of anticipation on her face was amazing. Then her face at the point when he entered her OMG! So hot.

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 26 weeks ago

Herne Bay

"Fantastic to see another man’s cock make your woman cum. Watching her orgasm build in a threesome is something I will never get tired of. The point at which she asks him to put on a condom and then turns and offers herself to him while looking you right in the eye with a naughty look of anticipation on her face was amazing. Then her face at the point when he entered her OMG! So hot. "

I've been on both sides of the lens, so to speak. Both as a partner, and as the extra penetrator. Extremely hot on both accounts

By *uto564Man 26 weeks ago

Widnes

"Fantastic to see another man’s cock make your woman cum. Watching her orgasm build in a threesome is something I will never get tired of. The point at which she asks him to put on a condom and then turns and offers herself to him while looking you right in the eye with a naughty look of anticipation on her face was amazing. Then her face at the point when he entered her OMG! So hot. "

Exactly that I couldn’t put it better myself

By *ess n BenCouple 26 weeks ago

Didcot

weston super mare

By *lubcoupleslCouple 26 weeks ago

jarrow

I remember watching it very well mrs moaned as she sat on his cock, she was wet prior to his arriving and left soaking wet with cum when he left

By *andy IanMan 26 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Yer love watching it. Never had a wife do it but shared a few gf’s

By *ohnny3333Man 26 weeks ago

fleetwood

First time i didnt watch i was told to wait outside .i just heard her getting laid

By *ll 4 herCouple 26 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

Agreed, hard to put into words but this is a good effort

By *ichtea284Man 26 weeks ago

Beccles

First time my ex was penetrated it was by two cocks and irritatingly I wasn't there. Took a few years to get her to do it when I was and it was well worth the wait

By *uMm4FunCouple 26 weeks ago

Bath

Early in our relationship she confessed to her X sharing her.

Was shocked and hurt initially but also confussed at pain turning to arousal as my imagination took over.

When an unplanned night out resulted in our first MMF with a younger workmate it blew my mind watching his Cock penetrate her.

Super intense.

By *uMm4FunCouple 26 weeks ago

Bath

Early in our relationship she confessed to her X sharing her.

Was shocked and hurt initially but also confussed at pain turning to arousal as my imagination took over.

When an unplanned night out resulted in our first MMF with a younger workmate it blew my mind watching his Cock penetrate her.

Super intense.

cheshire/Preston

weston super mare

By *oumlacaMan 26 weeks ago

waterford

First time , we were only married a few years , still in our early 20s. Older man friend she been flirting with for months stayed over at our place one weekend, seduced her during the evening got her to strip. I watched as he took off her knickers and led her over to the couch opened her legs and penetated her. He fucked her quickly and expertly before she had a chance to object, filled her with his cum and left. He took her as his lover for the next few years.

By *lizabethhotCouple 26 weeks ago

Norton

Our first time playing was whilst out dogging . Chatted to a guy window to window .. we followed him to a little lane down side of huge bridge on m62 near to farm in middle of motorway , all got out n he bent wife iver back of his car boot , fucked her for 10 mins,, pulled his jeans up and left with out saying a word . She fucking loved it

cheshire/Preston

By *angtidy42Couple 25 weeks ago

Redditch

By *uietbloke67Man 25 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Love this

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 25 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *xeterman1Man 25 weeks ago

weston super mare

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

"Our first time playing was whilst out dogging . Chatted to a guy window to window .. we followed him to a little lane down side of huge bridge on m62 near to farm in middle of motorway , all got out n he bent wife iver back of his car boot , fucked her for 10 mins,, pulled his jeans up and left with out saying a word . She fucking loved it "

amazing!

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 25 weeks ago

Porthcawl

» Add a new message to this topic