FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > THE SCHOOL RUN

THE SCHOOL RUN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend Lucy is a primary school teacher and daily she tells me about her day and shenanigans as couples do but i noticed she kept talking about a certain child and the father that drops him to school.

One evening while we was having dinner she again mentioned this guy called Tom who drops his son to school in the morning and how toms son has special needs but while telling me about Tom and his son lucy said that tom is going through a hard time in his marriage and home life is not great.

I was a little shocked and wondering how on earth his home life was your concern and how do you know that? Why is my girlfriend talking about his home life when he is simply dropping off his son to school.

While we was eating dinner i asked Lucy how you know all this about Toms home life with his wife? Lucy just giggled and said they often talk in the playground about his son and life in general and she just giggled again.

I replied as a joke ‘i bet you would like to give tom some special needs haha’ i was of course joking but she responded simply saying ‘ yeah i would fuck him haha’ I am only kidding she said.

I was so shocked at her response but i suddenly felt my cock bulge in my boxers, i actually think she wants his cock.

Are you serious i replied??! Hahaha no babe just having a joke with you.

The subject changed and nothing more was said.

The following day i asked if she saw Tom today and she said ‘yes he dropped off his son this morning in his gym stuff, gym stuff i replied?? Yeah he came straight from the gym, he has a amazing body she replied.

Why was she telling me this? This just was not my usual girlfriend responding like this.

I replied jokingly ‘ got you all wet did he? Haha she seemed shocked but simply responded ‘ i had to go to the toilet and cheekily finger fuck my pussy for ten minutes and giggled’. Are you serious i asked? Yes i am serious she said.

So i asked her straight ‘Do you want to fuck him?? She stayed silent looking at me, just be honest babe, do you want to ride his hard cock?? Well we have been flirting for a few weeks she replied, Flirting i asked?? Well just talking about things we shouldn't she said, what do you mean i asked? Lucy told me that tom mentioned he missed dirty sex with his wife, i suddenly interrupted her with a bit of anger and said ‘ why the fuck are you discussing that with him? How would you like it if i was flirting with some other woman?

Lucy said sorry and agreed she had crossed the line and she should not be talking to Tom in that manner and she would stop it in future.

To be continued…….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

So what happened did she do as told or fob you off and continue?

By *wingersimonMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Was this story on here before or a continuation of it from months ago ?

"Was this story on here before or a continuation of it from months ago ? "

I posted it few months ago and it was removed by FAB for some reason

While laying in bed that evening my cock was rock hard and lucy said’ babe why is your cock rock hard’ i responded ‘ just thinking of you and Tom fucking’ lucy laughed and said ‘ earlier you was angry that i was talking to Tom in that manner’ yes i was a bit angry but it does turn me on.

Lucy smiled, does it really turn you on? Yes really makes me horny i replied, Lucy simply said ‘ let me fuck him then’ i instantly said yes, i told lucy its a game and you can do what you want but you have to tell me everything, OMG she replied, ok babe its a deal.

Next morning while getting ready for work Lucy is dressed in her usual teacher outfit, knee high skirt, white blouse but when kissing me goodbye for work she whispers in my ear ‘ i have no panties on today and i am going to tell tom i have no panties on when he drops his son off and she walks out the house for work.

I was so horny i had to wank my cock.

Lucy came home from work and laughed and said ‘you should of seen Toms face when i told him i was not wearing any panties today haha’ you honestly told him that i replied?? Yes babe, me and tom tell each other allsorts, like what i asked? Well tom told me today that he fucked his wife last night for the first time in 6 months but imagined it was my pussy he was fucking, how did you respond to that i asked? I simply told him i would love his big hard cock in my pussy.

Fuck off you never said that i replied? Yes i did lucy said.

Why don't you arrange it i said, tomorrow is parents evening and Tom and his wife will be having a meeting with me to talk about their son, Well you are going to have to be professional if his wife is there with him, of course babe she replied, his wife will be with him so me and tom will have to act totally normal but i am going to wear more make up and a shorter skirt for their meeting to tease tom in front of his wife she laughed.

You are very naughty lucy i replied but i love it, lucy laughed and said she loved the fact i loved it too.

To be continued….

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Hot

Lucy text me the following day telling me tom and his wife have a appointment at 7pm at the school and she will be home late tonight, Ok babe no worries i replied, Lucy sent me a picture and what she was wearing for tom and his wife, Lucy put her glasses on which she rarely wore, had a extra button on her blouse undone and was wearing a shorter skirt than usual, you look stunning i replied, thanks babe.

Lucy came home at 11pm smiling like a cheshire cat, parent evening ended at 9pm i said, where have you been?

Lucy said ‘ok do you really want to know what happened? Yes of course i do babe, ok sit down she said, you will not believe it, i sat down and lucy asked if she could wank my cock while she was telling me what happened, of course i said, lucy unzipped my jeans and took out my already hard cock and started wanking it, this is what happened babe.

Tom and his wife arrived and sat at my desk in my class room, tom introduced his wife, a blonde lady with huge tits, aged around 28, Tom was older than his wife aged around 40, Tom kept smiling at me while i was telling him and his wife about their son and his school reports.

Tom looked at his wife and said ‘ i told you lucy was a amazing teacher with our son, She is amazing toms wife said and smiled at Lucy.

Lucy told me tom and his wife just kept smiling at her during the review of their son, then Tom said to Lucy ‘ I have a confession Lucy, What is that Tom? My wife knows i have been flirting with you, Lucy told me she went bright red and was embarrassed but Toms wife replied ‘ Its ok Lucy i like Tom to flirt with other girls and it was a plan and fantasy to flirt with you,

Lucy told me while she was wanking me that her pussy was so wet while Toms wife was saying this to her.

Lucy response to Toms wife was ‘wow are you both serious?? Tom and his wife both responded ‘ yes we are serious, you are a hot teacher and me and my wife would love you to join us for a few hours if you want too?

Lucy instantly responded ‘ i am free after parents evening for a couple hours’ as lucy is telling me all this she is wanking my throbbing cock.

After parents evening Lucy agreed to drive over to Tom and his Wife's house for a drink, lucy explained when she arrived she nervously knocked the door, Tom answered only in his boxer shorts and guided Lucy into the lounge, when lucy and tom walked into the lounge Lucy told me that Toms wife was naked in the chair fucking herself with a dildo and simply said ‘ ok Lucy get on your knees and suck my husbands cock’. Lucy told me she immediately dropped to her knees and took his 10 inches into her slutty mouth while his wife watched, Lucy loved telling me that his cock was fucking amazing in her mouth, After sucking toms cock for 5 minutes tom told lucy to get up and walk over to his wife and eat her pussy.

Lucy told me her pussy tasted amazing and she had fun with toms wife for about 20 mins while tom watched and wanked.

Finally tom walked over and slid his cock into lucys throbbing pussy while she was eating his wifes wet pussy.

I was so horny while lucy wanked my cock and telling what she done, what she then told me shocked me, she said to me ‘ babe would you be angry if i told you tom fucked my arse’ she knew i may be upset as she does not even let me fuck her up the ass, i replied i would not be angry, then lucy told me tom fucked her ass so hard while his wife was fucking my pussy with her dildo, Lucy told me they all fucked for 2 hours and she has come home to me with toms cum still dripping out of her ass.

Lucy was still wanking me while telling me all this, i ordered lucy to suck my cock and swallow my cum like a little slut she is.

After lucy told me all the events of the evening she told me they have invited her over for dinner next week but i am invited too.

The following Saturday me and Lucy was getting ready to go to Toms and his Wife's for dinner, Lucy wore a tight little mini skirt and a sleeveless top and heels, looked really slutty, i asked Lucy are you really going to wear that?? She replied of course i am and with no panties, my cock twitched.

We arrived at there house, Tom answered the door and let us in, soon as we walked in the door Tom said ‘ Hi nice to meet you, you must be ryan? I replied nice to meet you too, Tom simply replied ‘ your girlfriend is a amazing fuck’ i was a bit shocked at his comment to me.

We all walked into the lounge and that is where i saw toms wife, Hello you must be ryan she said, I am Jessica, Tom has loved fucking Lucy, i hope you do not mind us fucking her? Of course not i replied, it turns me on.

Jessica just walked over to me and took my hand and whispered in my ear ‘come on lets go upstairs and fuck and leave lucy and tom in the lounge to fuck, suddenly i am upstairs with toms wife and my girl is downstairs with Tom, jessica whispered in my ear ‘ fuck me in every hole and see if you prefer fucking me or your girlfriend, my god did she really say that?

For the next two hours i fucked jessica so hard and all i could hear is Lucy screaming with pleasure downstairs, it was crazy but fucking so hot.

Two hours later we went back downstairs where lucy and tom was cuddled up kissing and caressing each other, we had basically swapped partners completely all evening.

We eventually sat and had dinner together telling each other how we like fucking each others partners, we was all so horny again we just started fucking again at the dinner table, a hot foursome.

Tom and Jessica are now our best friends and there is not a week goes by where we do not swap partners and fuck, these friends are very special.

The end.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Naughty

Hot horny story

By *ob8marMan  over a year ago

York

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Wow

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Is there more to come

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

"Was this story on here before or a continuation of it from months ago ? "

Thought it was familiar

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Very hot story !

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *ERSHEYMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Ah, glad you asked as I'd thought the same. Good story nonetheless.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *anabouttownABCMan  over a year ago

RM16

Who looked after the boy?

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow

Loving it so far

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Amazing story

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fuck that was hot mmmm

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Just the best way.

I love watching my wife getting big Man cocks

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

All I can say, is you're one lucky fucker and it's well written too.

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Primary teacher fucking a pupil's parents for many hours, presumably while the pupil is in the house! Risky and interesting ethical situation.

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

This is a story about two consenting couple enjoying each other’s company and that’s all it needs to be.

I’m sure there’s more than one teacher who has engaged in consensual activities with a parent or both parents of a pupil.

Nowhere does it say the pupil is or isn’t home at the time.

From my perspective it just sounds like two couples have been lucky enough to find each other and they enjoy each other’s company

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Well said

By *ugbyguy74Man  over a year ago

cambridge

So horny, I know my sons primary teacher from last year is on Fabs I’d love to fuck her ! So is a local female GP just turns me on knowing they know I know

"Primary teacher fucking a pupil's parents for many hours, presumably while the pupil is in the house! Risky and interesting ethical situation."

ITS A STORY (fiction)

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice start

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham