FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting a convincing Tv/Cd/Ts in a hotel bar

Meeting a convincing Tv/Cd/Ts in a hotel bar

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have had this fantasy for a while. So I thought I would share it here and, who knows maybe find someone to fulfil my fantasy with.

So I would love to meet a convincing Tv/Cd/Ts, and arrange a meet. I would have a room booked for my date to get ready in and for us to play in, Then it starts with me in the hotel bar, then I see a sexy girl walk in and sit down alone. I walk over and offer to buy her a drink, we chat and have few more drinks. We flirt and things get a bit more physical as we begin to touch and kiss. but we stay in the bar for a while longer until the tension is to much, then she whispers in my ear that she has a room in the hotel and we should make are way there. as we walk to the lifts we are still touching and kissing each other. Then when we are alone in the lift we cant help but have a deep sensual kiss with hands all-over each other. then we take it back to the hotel room where she slips out of her dress to revel her sexy lingerie, and well you can guess the rest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic