FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lay preacher and his wife.

Lay preacher and his wife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antiedsub OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

They'd been family friends for years and I'd spent many a happy Saturday at theirs. He was a rail enthusiast and we played on his large model railway but, things were to change.

This Saturday I'd called round as usual and the 3 of us were having coffee when his wife said look at the photo album. Opening it, the photo on the first page was me holding her panties to my face. I tried to apologise but she sternly told me to shut up and keep looking. With shaking hands I looked at photos of her in various states of dress and some of her tied up. You'll do as your told from now on or we show your father the photo, do you understand? Yes, I quietly said. Good, now get on your back on the floor, meekly I obeyed and she stood up and walked towards me.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *bubanackerMan  over a year ago

newton abbot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Interesting start. What's next I wonder?

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Finally the preacher spoke. You know us as Ron and Julie but you will address us as Sir and Miss when there's just us. We need more photos of you so your fully compliant, do you agree? Yes Ron I said and was instantly told I will be punished later for that.

Okay Julie take him upstairs and get him ready, I'll get things ready down here. Get up and follow me said Julie, meekly I did as told. Once in bedroom I was ordered to strip while Julie went to a chest of drawers. You like my underwear, well let's get you dressed. In no time she had me dressed in her bra, suspender belt, panties and stockings. Picking two scarves up, I was to find out why later, Julie said, right your ready and I'm sure Ron is, back downstairs now. As I was walking I felt a hard slap on my backside, you'll get a lot more of that said Julie with a smile.

Back downstairs the curtains were closed, a dining chair was in middle of room. Sit down I was told and did just that. I must admit I was excited but scared at same time.

Okay Julie cameras are ready get to work on our little sub. Before I knew it my arms were behind me and my wrists tied. In no time I was well secured, rope round my upper body and arms, my legs secured to the legs of the chair. Please I said and Sir said shut him up Julie. Calmly and in front of me she lifted her skirt and slip and took her panties off. Picking up her scarf she walked behind me and stuffed her very wet panties in my mouth, the scarf was then tied round my mouth, I was well silenced. Nice work Julie now let's let him watch a bit before you blindfold him.

Northumberland

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

As I sat there unable to move or speak Julie moved towards Ron and knelt down. In no time her mouth was feasting on his cock. Ron suddenly said blindfold him and Julie came over to me and using her scarf blindfolded me.

A few minutes later I felt hands moving up my stocking clad legs then a tongue licking my erect cock through my panties. I soon found as, I felt my panties being moved to free my cock. Don't you dare cum said Julie as her tongue and mouth started to tease me.

I felt my gag being removed, it was replaced with Ron's cock forcing its way into my mouth, suck it boy suck it came the command. Enjoy the pleasure boy because soon, it will be replaced by pain, your ours now and you've lessons to learn or face punishment.

This new world had my head spinning but, I knew then I wanted more.

Northumberland

Love it,

Xx

[Removed by poster at 05/10/21 20:34:49]

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

more pls

Great story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Interesting

great start,more please

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Really looking forward to more of this.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Very interesting start, looking forward to reading much more

Great story

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Miss Julie took her mouth and said, I told you not to cum and that included pre cum. Ron get him gagged again and tight then release him but leave his wrists tied. Ron did as asked then I could feel him helping me to my feet before removing my blindfold. Come here and get over my knee now, Julie stroked my behind then suddenly slap, the first of several blows landed on my backside. I bit into my gag and struggled but I had no way of escape.

You took that very well, as a reward I'm taking you shopping later to get some lingerie for you. My friend knows all about you and is staying open just for us.

Before then you have more punishment to come. Don't worry, we've phoned your father and told him your having a sleepover here. Taking my gag off and releasing my wrists Julie said we'll have a coffee and chat while Ron prepares the bedroom. I was pleased for the respite but fearful of what was to come.

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Telford

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Julie instructed me to put kettle on while she nipped upstairs. When she came back she was wearing a lovely satin and lace pale blue slip, lovely.

Coffee made we started to talk, I want you to be fully honest with us you understand? Yes I replied, I'd nothing to lose now I thought, how wrong I was.

We set certain traps for you recently when you've visited, leaving items of my lingerie which when you've gone home we noticed they'd been moved hadn't they? Yes Julie I said, they look so lovely. My worn panties I can understand but why my slips she asked and slowly crossing her legs so I could see her matching French knickers. Blushing, I confessed I'd loved slips since I'd stopped at my elder cousins and I saw her slips and petticoats on her bed. I put my head under a few and it felt wonderful. Very good and honest of you, I'll remember that. Sir will be down shortly so its Miss now when you speak to me. I'll go and make us all another coffee. You relax boy its going to get rather busy.

Northumberland

After about half an hour of general talk Miss suddenly ordered me to kneel and kiss her feet. As I did so, I felt a sharp slap on my backside. Sir said he'd seen me trying to look up Miss's slip, time to start your punishment. Upstairs now, and dont say a word. As we entered the bedroom I immediately got worried, hanging on the wardrobe door were a whip, strap and riding crop, on the center of the bed was a pile of pillows. Face down over the pillows so your arse is nicely raised came the command. In no time I was tied spreadeagled and those pale blue were stuffed and tied in my mouth. The matching slip was pulled over my head and fastened so it wouldn't move.

Sir and Miss I could hear discussing my amount of punishment then I felt the first strike of the multi thronged short whip. Eleven more were given followed by twelve of the strap. They weren't very painful but I was dreading the crop. Your doing really well so only six of the crop. The crop did hurt but it was soon over. Good boy said Miss as I felt some cool cream being gently rubbed into my by now sore backside.

Rest now then Miss Will take you shopping to Aunty Peggy's.

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

Telford

Northumberland

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

Dudley

Great story

Northern Ireland

I was told by Julie to get showered and get ready to go shopping. After showering I went to get dressed. A note on my male gear said no more boxers and beside it a pair of Julie's lace panties.

I was pleased when we left as my wrists were handcuffed behind my back.Once seated and seat belt in place Julie produced one of her slips and put it over my head. I could smell her perfume as a scarf was pulled into my mouth and tightly knotted behind my head.

After about 20mins we stopped and I was helped out the car and led up to a door. Hearing it open then a voice saying, so this is Bobby girl do come in. After the gag and slip was removed I was looking at Miss Julie and I presumed Aunt Peggy, both sat and showing the hems of their slips. Oh I'm sure I've plenty of lingerie that will fit Bobby girl. That's what I thought Carol and a nightie as well. Carol I said, sorry I thought you were Aunt Peggy. That caused me a firm slap on my backside and I was told yes, her name is Carol,she's also known to a select few as aunt Peggy. Why, I'm sure you will find out in due course.

Right Julie let's get those cuffs and man clothes off Bobby girl and we'll try a few items on her. In no time I was naked, arms at my sides and head bowed in front of these two lovely ladies.

Dudley

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Telford

Transformation time xxxx

Various items of lingerie were brought out, basques, camisoles, bras, panties, suspender belts, slips which I had to try on. Sometimes the ladies had to help me with the fastenings which, they used to tease me by giving glimpses of their lingerie. Oh look said aunt Peggy he's getting aroused, we can't have that. I was going to give you this later but I think it's better now. She gave Julie a silver chain with what looked like a key hanging on it, similar to one already round aunt Peggy's neck. Then I saw what was in the box, a penis restraint. Aunt Peggy grabbed my manhood and fitted the restraint, that will keep him under control, they both smiled as I blushed.

All this wine I've had, I need the toilet said auntie, Bobby girl can be your toilet said Carol. Prone on the floor I looked up aunties dress and slip at her silky panties as they got closer and rested on my lips. The taste and aroma was amazing then droplets of her golden nectar dripped onto my lips. Open your mouth now Bobby girl and drink. Auntie finished and stood up, oh she's going to be perfect for next weekend she said. What she meant I didn't have a clue but found out later that evening.

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Getting better

Great story

On the way home and sat free on the front seat we talked. Are you happy Carol asked, yes but still a bit scared. Don't worry nothing will happen that your not happy with though, your limits will be pushed. Aunt Peggy has a lovely secluded garden with some interesting garden furniture, we'll be their next weekend. It's okay your father knows, he thinks we're going to a railway exhibition so no worries. We arrived home no sign of Ron, don't worry he's comfortable,here have a small glass of wine then you can see Ron.

Carol took me to the adjoining garage, he was there naked, wrists tied to beam above his head and hooded. Judging by the marks on his back and rear he'd taken some punishment.

Now you know, I rule this house, he's sub just like you. We're all going to have a fantastic time but for know it's bedtime for you. Here's your baby doll nightie and panties put them on and I'll put you to bed. Once in bed Carol kissed me full on lips then said goodnight sweet dreams. My head was spinning with thoughts of this world I'd been invited into then I drifted of to sleep.

turriff

Telford

Dudley

midlothian

Great story I’d love something like that to happen to me

Brilliant story

Northern Ireland

great story

I was woken by a gentle hand on my shoulder, it was Julie wearing a flimsy nightie. Morning Bobby girl it's time for a shower but you need some cream first.

My body was covered in some sort of cream for several minutes then it was shower time. Enjoying the water cascading over my body I relaxed when a naked Julie joined me. As she began sponging me down I noticed a lot of hair on shower floor. Don't worry Bobby I like my sissies smooth she said.

I was then dried by warm fluffy towels,Julie smiling as she did so. Right, as your not going home till later this afternoon, I've laid clothes on your bed to dress in, get dressed and meet me in the living room. Dressed in full lingerie and a mini dress which barely covered my stocking tops I entered the kitchen. To my surprise aunt Peggy was there, why¡ I wondered. As we drank coffee Julie explained that Ron would be out all day doing his preaching and Peggy was a friend from college days.

Why she's called Peggy you'll find out later but soon the three of us are going into the garage. Now drink your coffee while we prepare breakfast, Bobby girl your going to be busy.

turriff

Dudley

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

We were having a general chat over breakfast when Peggy's phone rang. Oh you've designed it Sue that's lovely, you want to do what said Peggy as she looked at me and smiled. That's no problem, I hope you've something tasty to keep him quiet, we'll arrange an appointment soon bye for now Sue. Don't ask Bobby girl, it's a little surprise for you, now let's clear up and off to the garage.

It's warm in here let's get our dresses off said Carol, you as well girl or I'll rip it off you she snapped. They both grabbed a wrist and tied them to two posts the same with my ankles. Spreadeagled as I was they started to tease me, rubbing their slip covered bodies against mine, it felt wonderful. That's all the pleasure your getting now get ready for pain said Peggy as Carol fitted a hood over my head, what have I let myself in for I asked myself as the first of many blows landed on my back. This went on for quite a while with short rests before I felt cool cream being gently rubbed over my skin. With my hood removed Carol held my face and kissed me deeply, again rubbing her slip covered body against mine. My cock was straining in its cage begging for relieve. Well done Bobby girl said Peggy, you took that very well.

The ladies released me only for Carol to lead me to a padded bench. Bend over she commanded and I did so. Soon I was so tied that I couldn't move but, I saw Peggy putting a strap on on, oh hell I thought. Peggy moved forward and stuffed her very wet panties in my mouth. I felt something cold being applied to my anus then pressure as Peggy started to enter my virginal arse. This is why I'm called Peggy she said as gradually she started to fuck me. It hurt at first but then became very nice. This is my life now but who is this Sue I have an appointment with?

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Dudley

After the ladies had released me we put our dresses back on then returned to the house. As we sat sipping our coffees Julie said it's a shame you have to go home later Bobby girl. Yes I know I replied and I'm on holiday this week. Julie picked up her phone and dialled a number, hello Ted its Julie, we're all fine thanks. I'm just wondering if it's okay for Bob to stay with us this week? Oh he's no trouble at all and he'll be company for me as hubbie is away most of week. Thanks Ted that's great, I'll bring him over later so he can pick some stuff up for the week, bye for now. Carol and Julie looked at me and smiled, oh this is going to be so much fun said Julie, Carol can sort your appointment out to visit Sue now. The mysterious Sue, who is this woman I thought to myself. Don't worry Bobby we've plenty things we can get up to and I've a few select friends who know about you and are looking forward to seeing you.

Andover

Andover

[Removed by poster at 10/10/21 08:00:01]

A wonderful story well written

Great story

Dudley

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Getting interesting

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

After getting back to Miss Julies after picking a few things up from home, she'd said I wouldn't need much male clothing, Julie's said were going for a drink, nice so I thought. Get those jeans and panties off now and get these stockings and suspenders on. I said the clasps might show and immediately got a slap on my face. I'm off to put some fresh panties on, these are very damp. Coming back Julie told me to sniff her worn panties then put them on, they smelt lovely. Dressed we set off walking to the pub

On the way Julie explained that she'd buy the drinks then go and sit with her friends while I stayed at the bar not turning round and only to come to her when told. As I drank my beer I looked at mirror behind the bar, Julie was sat with four other women. Each of them displaying the lace hem of their slips except one.

She was wearing one of those wide skirts with a red multi layered petticoat my cock was straining in its cage. Suddenly two of the women stood one either side of me closely. Would you like a beer asked one, err yes please as I felt two hands stroking my suspender straps and caged cock. Oh very nice one said, I saw you looking at us through the mirror especially me said the lady with the petticoats, do you like then? Yes I said very lovely. Good you can have closer look later, by the way, I'm Sue she said. The mysterious Sue I thought to myself, what's she doing hear as I started to feel a bit apprehensive

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Didcot

Sue its time said Julie, Ron is late so you know what to, take Bobby girl along for the ride if you want. Thanks said Sue, follow me 3 steps behind at all times. As we left I heard one of the ladies say, oh you've a good one there, we're going to have great fun.

I was expecting a car but it was a campervan get in she snapped. On your back and you can have that closer LOOK. What a view up those petticoats past her stocking tops to her satin panties. They were get closer as she lowered herself, finally resting on my lips. Her muskiness filling my head but it was over so quick, in no time my hands were cuffed to a rail, ball gagged and a satin hood pulled over my head.

Must of been 20mins when we stopped, get in and lie face down your late and Julie isn't happy. Eventually we arrived back at pub and I was released only to see Ron hogtied gagged blindfolded. We left him there and rejoined the ladies. No Bobby, you can drink at bar while we discuss what we're all wanting to do with you this week. Occasionally one or two of the ladies would come up close to me buy me a drink and fondle me or kiss me on the lips. The young barmaid would now and then look at me, wink and give me a smile. Oh no not her as well.

For the last half hour I was allowed to sit with the ladies as they discussed the week ahead, I had to remain silent.

It was time to go, Julie said Ron would be in safe but firm hands at Sue's and I would be sharing her bed tonight. After showering together as a treat we dressed in our nighties and went up to the bedroom. Julie looked stunning in a flimsy full length nightie. As we got into bed she said I wasn't allowed to touch her or I'd be punished in morning then the lights went out. As I lay there Julie's hands kept stroking and teasing me, please Miss Julie I pleaded, shut up or you'll sleep tied and gagged she snapped. I must of drifted off because I woke and realised my hand was cupping her breast. Trying to apologise was a waste of time, it can stay there or you move it, either way your getting punished in morning. We can spoon if you'd like but now let's sleep, we'll both need our energy tomorrow.

midlothian

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

Andover

Near MK

Having both showered and dressed we were relaxing over coffee. Julie outlined that over the next few days my feminisation would increase so that I was ready for Friday night at the pub. This feminisation would be carried out h herself and her lady friends, who I was to obey without question. The doorbell rang and Julie said answer it, I said, but Julie I've only panties stockings and suspenders on. Answer the door don't answer back, I went nervously to the door and opened it. It was the barmaid from last night, without a word or glance at me in she came. Did you bring what I asked said Julie, yes was the reply.

Julie then said to me, told you that you'd be punished this morning but it won't be by me, over to you Helen. Come here Bobby and turn round Helen commanded, grabbing my arms my wrists were firmly tied behind my back. Taking panties and a knotted scarf out of her bag I was effectively gagged then told to face her. Hitching her skirt up to reveal a gorgeous purple slip she asked if I liked it, I could only nod. A black satin hood was pulled over my head and I was dragged over her knee. After a couple of slaps I said a good spanking not a tickle Helen. With that Helen increased her force certainly making sure I felt every blow. It finally stopped, I could feel my backside burning. Much better Helen, I'm sure with more guidance you'll make an excellent Domme.

midlothian

So hot

So hot thank you, there's more to come

Near MK

Andover

Dudley

Your clothes are on the bed, put your jeans on a bring the jumper down with you straight away. Back in the living room Julie buckled a leather collar . Next came a bra which matched my panties then false breasts slipped into the bra cups. Get your jumper and trainers on, the 3 of us are going shopping then on to Sue's. I muttered that without socks my stockings will show, that got me hand across the face, who asked for your opinion said Helen, speak when you spoken to. Reaching to get my coat of the chair I was told I wouldn't need it then my arms were forced behind my back by Helen and held there while Julie tied them at wrists and elbows. Going out to the car, my jumper clearly displaying that I was wearing false tits, my arms tied, I felt my face colour up and hoped nobody saw us. Arriving at a ladies shoe shop Julie nipped in and came back with a couple of shoe boxes, Julie said I could start wearing heels this evening so I could get used to them. Next stop was Sue's and it was a tattooists, Helen asked if Bobby girl was getting branded and Julie said, yes, Sue's designed a lovely tattoo for Bobby's backside let's go.

Near MK

As soon as we entered I was ordered to strip to my lingerie and lie face down on a padded bench. In no time I was strapped in place, gagged and hooded. Lowering my panties Sue began her work, what tattoo I didn't know but I'm sure I'll find out. As she worked the three of them were talking about me as though I wasn't there. Julie was explaining my idea of joining the army and that my dad was against the idea. He knew I wanted more freedom and would be happier if I found my own place. I've mentioned to Bobby's dad that we have an annex that he could move into. Still close to his family and closer to his work. They all agreed that moving into the annex would be best for me and the ladies would have access to me. I must admit, the idea did appeal to me.

Sue had finished and was just applying a patch or something to protect her artwork. Helen said it would look wonderful, all the ladies will love it. Freed from my restraints I was led to a st Andrews Cross and tied to it. Sue said I was stopping with her tonight, I'll be back shortly just going to show the ladies out. Have a good night Bobby girl and they all laughed.

Near MK

Oh dear

When Sue returned my heart missed a beat, she looked stunning. Red satin blouse open enough to reveal her red/black bra, leather mini skirt. Knee length leather stilleto boots and black stockings, finished of with a black scarf tied round her neck. Opening a small case that was on a table she said its make-up time. You'll need to look your best for our night out at end of week she told me. As she stood very close and started cleansing my skin her perfume was sensational. With my cock straining for release Sue went to work. An hour later I was looking in a mirror, wow I really liked how I looked. Sue took some photos and said she's sending them to the ladies, they're waiting to see how you look. Her phone was red hot with messages coming back and as she showed me couple, the ladies seemed very impressed.

It's playtime now bobby girl as Sue started to take her blouse off

turriff

Near MK

Think Sue's going to enjoy this, not sure about Bobby girl

Andover

Great story

Northern Ireland

bobby girl going to feel her pleasure,mmmmm

Didcot

As Sue walked towards me she took of her neck scarf, then I saw the key on a chain round her neck. How many ladies had a key to my cock cage, I started to speak but was told sternly we'll take later over a drink. Soon I was blindfolded and could not only smell her perfume but could feel her hands caressing my body, then a gentle kiss on my lips. Due to your new tattoo punishing your behind is off the menu this evening but I've other ways she said. All of a sudden my face was in her soft hands and she gave me a long lingering kiss, her hands once again stoking my helpless body till I could feel the clasp on my bra being opened then my bra was off and sue moved away. I shuddered as suddenly I felt what I presumed was ice being rubbed on my nipples for a few minutes then pain, nipple clamps were attached, I gave out a short cry and got a slap across the face, silence demanded Sue. The lock on my cage was being opened and my cage removed. Soft hands teasin my erect cock then warm lips encased it, I was ready to burst but it stopped, to be be replaced by cold ice, my mind spinning, I thought, what else has she in store. My cock cage back in place my limbs were freed and my blindfold removed. How was that Bobby girl Sue asked, Mistress I'm shaking, that was mind blowing I wanted so much to cum, thank you.

You will in due course but now its time to have a drink, chat and a relaxing evening. With that, my nipple clamps were removed, that was painful and we retired to the living room.

Didcot

Near MK

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

Very sensual and exciting.

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Dudley

Andover

Great story

As we sat drinking a glass of wine Sue said she'll explain as much as Julie said I'm allowed. There's six of us in total, all of a similar vein looking for a nice sissy we can share and train. Julie thought you were a possible so together we hatched a plan. When she showed us the photo of you sniffing her worn panties, we were delighted. Then, when we saw the dvd of you in her lingerie being tied up we shreeked in joy, your going to be perfect. Yes, it is a key to your cock cage, we all have one including Helen who, by the way is quite fond of you and not just as a sissy. Have you decided yet if your going to move into Julie's annex, she'd be delighted if you did and its big enough for two? she asked. Yes I have and as long as I've some free time to do things I'd like then I'd love to move in. Pouring more wine sue said all the ladies will be pleased to hear that and we're all within a couple of miles of each other.

Now kiss me, stroke me, explore my body then I have a surprise for you before we go to bed.

As I kissed Sue my hand wandered to her bra encased tits, I could feel her firm nipples through the bra. Unclipping the bra I began to lick her nipples, hand drifting under her leather skirt to what was a very damp pair of panties covering her pussy. Suddenly Sue commanded me to get on my back then her pantied pussy was full on my mouth. As she writhed over my mouth her moans got louder, sue moved the gusset to one side and within seconds my mouth was flooded with her sexy juices. Easing back to sit on my chest Sue smiled and said thank you Bobby girl, the ladies will definitely love. Let's have a stronger drink as a night cap, go to the drinks cabinet Bobby I'll have a brandy you take your pick. I chose a single malt whiskey and we took them up to the bedroom. On the bed were two silk full length nighties, yours is the dark blue one, get changed I was told. As we both got changed, Sue handed me her soaking panties, sniff them then put them on, NOW. Once dressed we climbed into bed, chatted, drank our drinks, kissed then said goodnight, me with my right hand fondling Sue's left breast.

Northumberland

Telford

I awoke just after 8am,Sue was already up so I had a quick wash and made my way downstairs. Julie was there with Sue, morning Bobby Sue's been telling me you were a good sissy last night so as a reward we're going shopping after your showered and dressed but coffee first. Thank you Julie I replied. Sue and I shared a shower then when dried she checked my tattoo, oh I am pleased how that turned out she said. Handing me some of her lingerie I was soon wearing a green camisole top suspender belt French knickers and black stockings. Julie came in and handed me a white shirt, buttoning it up Julie stepped forward and said, not that far up you need to show a bit of lace, then she fastened a collar round my neck. As soon as I had my jeans and trainers on, off we set. 15mins later I'm sat in a chair at a wig shop. After the ladies had tried settled different wigs they selected two, thanked and paid the assistant then we left. Next stop was an Ann Summers store where Julie was given a wrapped box and after she had spoke with the assistant I was told to follow the assistant. Once in the changing room she loosened my jeans and pulled them and my knickers down. Loosening her uniform scarf about her neck revealed she had one of the keys to my cock cage. My cage was removed and a new one fitted and locked. Dressed we returned to the ladies and the assistant said to Julie, oh Bobby is a very compliant sissy, she's going to be such fun, yes it's fitted she added then gave Julie a small box. Julie smiled then pressed a button on the box, I swore as my cage started to gently vibrate, the assistant slapped my face for swearing. We're off now said Julie, a pub lunch then we need to get Bobby ready for later this afternoon. Oh I can't wait said the assistant see you all later for the grand revealing. The vibration switched off we headed to the pub for lunch.

Telford

Andover

turriff

Over lunch Julie explained that all the shops and the pub she uses know of her lifestyle and about me,so I wasn't to worry. Lunch over we headed back to Julie's to get ready for later. Freshly showered and dressed in white lingerie and black stockings I sat as Sue applied my make up then the auburn shoulder length wig they'd opted to use. Opening the box that Julie had picked up earlier she pulled a maids dress which they helped me to get into. It was very short showing my stocking tops, flared out by a white multi layered petticoat. My ensemble was completed by the black stilettos that they strapped to my feet, I must admit I felt amazing. After a while the doorbell went, answer the door Bobby, I did so and the first of the guests arrived closely followed by the rest bar Helen. I entered the living room to some nice compliments about my appearance. Julie must of seen something in my face, don't worry Bobby your meeting Helen later on your own at the pub, she has a proposition for you. As I served drinks to the ladies I occasionally felt the vibration of my cock cage as the control box was passed around. It was time, I was ordered to bend over, my panties were pulled down and my tattoo revealed. A round of applause, lovely comments and I could see then all taking photos, pull up your panties and stand up Bobby. I was shown a photo of my tattoo it looked great and was as followswned by, below that a circle made up with the words Julie and her ladies circle, in the center was an X made of a riding crop and a short multi thonged whip. My life was never to be the same and I'd Friday evening to face yet, but I've seeing Helen to look forward to later.

turriff

Didcot

Dudley

Near MK

Andover

Making sure the top of my camisole was showing, Julie sent me on my way to the pub. Sat at a table I was just about to take a drink of my beer when suddenly my cock cage vibrated. What the hell, I looked round, there was only a few people in and none seemed to be looking at me. Helen arrived, I got her a drink and went back to the table. Telling her about the vibration Helen laughed and said a few ladies have a control for it including herself, it works through Wi-Fi but she assured me it wasn't her. Couple of drinks later Helen excused herself and headed to the ladies, as she walked off I thought lovely backside shaped in her tight leather trousers. On her return she said look at the lady in the blue blouse, as I did the said lady slowly parted her legs to reveal her cream slip, panties and her stocking tops. She smiled at me, showed me the tiny box in her hand. The vibrations started again but stronger, it was her, then it stopped. Helen what's going on I asked. She's one of the ladies circle and will join us later. Now Bobby I think about a greal deal both as a very nice man and a lovely willing sissy sub. How would you feel about me sharing Julie's annex with you, I'd really like to? Taking a drink I said why not, let's give it a try. She got straight on her phone, Julie he's agreed and hung up. Seconds later Julie walked in and that other lady walked over. Bobby this is Sharon say hello, I did so and Sharon said it's a pleasure to meet you Bobby, the first of many meets I hope. I've picked up all your stuff from your dad's, its in the annexe now along with Helens, welcome to your new home. We had a lovely evening, Sharon teasing me by showing her slip opening a few more buttons on her blouse to reveal her bra and cleavage. The three ladies taking turns to switch my cage on. Finishing our drinks we all headed to Julie's, I thought it was for a few more drink, how wrong I was.

Andover

all over Ireland

Didcot

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Dudley

On way back Julie enquired why I had a James Martin food mixer, I said I like to bake, nowt fancy traditional cakes and pies. Oh we'll have to try some came the reply. As we walked in a hood was pulled over my head and a hand clamped over my my mouth, a threatening female voice saying shut up. Marched into what I presumed was the living room I was forced to the floor. In no time I was stripped to my lingerie and very tightly hogtied. Hood removed I saw Ron tied and gagged to a chair, Sharon's cream panties were stuffed and tied in place then blindfold applied. We'll, Bobby girl, all my lady friends are here and very happy in fact delighted that you've moved in. We're going to play sexual roulette to decide who gets to use you and how. Now Bobby girl don't go anywhere, the ladies are in drinking mode and may need a toilet. My life but, this is what I've come to expect and enjoy.

Brilliant story

Andover

Northern Ireland

Didcot

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

Dudley

As I was being untied I was told it was time the ladies left and I was to kiss each one in turn. Once freed I saw all of them sat down. On your hands and knees crawl to the first lady, as I did she raised her dress and slip, here Bobby kiss here. As I kissed her pantied pussy she rubbed her slip over my face. At the third lady I took longer and got a firm slap on my backside. Hurriedly I finished then I was told to go by the front door, face the wall with my hands grasping the coat hooks and legs apart. As they left each one gave me a slap on my arse.

Right go to your bedroom, Helen will join you shortly. As I entered the bedroom pillows were piled in the middle of the bed and leather cuffs at each corner. Helen entered and told me to get over the pillows so my pantied arse was raised over the pillows, I've an extra special gag for you as well.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Excellent writing

Dudley

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Wow love it

With the leather cuffs fitted Helen adjusted the straps so my arms and legs were pulled tight. I watched as she removed her blouse and bra, followed by her leather trousers, I could clearly see the dampness in her small but full bottomed pink satin panties. Sitting on the bed Helen spoke, right bobby here's the rules, when we're alone or with the other ladies you address me at all times as Miss or Mistress. When we are out together socially you can call me Helen, do you understand? Yes Helen I said and instantly regretted it. As she stood up and started to remove her panties she said, Helen how dare you it's going to be a painful lesson you need to be taught. She then pulled a second pair of panties out her vagina and stuffed them straight in my mouth, the bigger pair pulled over my face. A scarf gag followed and before one of her slips was pulled over my head she retrieved a riding crop from the wardrobe. After several heavy blows on both cheeks she stopped and what I thought was soothing cream was applied. I heard a buzzing and Helen said it's a vibrating double ended strap on, one end is snug in my pussy, guess where the other end is going. With that I felt her climbing on the bed then slowly started to fuck my arse. As the tempo increased her moans got louder then suddenly cried out I'm cuming, and lay down on my back.

Didcot

When released we lay on the bed together without talking. Suddenly a voice called out, great Helen got it all on film, we can show it at pub Friday, it was Julie. I looked at Helen and asked what was going on. Where having a social night as you know, your first night out all femme. Everybody there has a similar lifestyle, there'll be music, buffet your film and a raffle, your selling the tickets. What's the prizes I asked, only one prize, you Bobby girl. Whoever wins gets you for 24 hours, now let's share a shower and get to bed you sweet girl.

Friday soon came round and we set off the pub, I felt a bit self conscious dressed in a lace mini dress which did nothing to hide my lingerie, full make, blond wig and stilettos. Apart from 4 cd's it was all female about 18 in total. Soon the drinks were flowing, the ladies laughing and talking, some passing compliments about my appearance and what they'd do to me if the won the raffle,I'd forgot about that. After selling the raffle tickets Julie bought me a drink and told me to stand at the bar like I had in an earlier visit its dvd time. Judging by the kind words said to Helen they all seemed to enjoy my punishment etc by Helen.

It's raffle time, stand in the center of the room Bobby girl, and the winner of this sissy sub is Lynne and Leslie, a round of applause. Two ladies came towards me they looked like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, I soon found out the opposite. While one removed my dress the other picked a large key up off the bar. Taking me down some stairs we then entered a fully fitted dungeon where my arms were shackled to rings hanging from the ceiling. I think a few over her pantied bottom to start said one of them as they went to select what they needed from an array of whips, paddles, canes etc.

Near MK

Someone is going to find it hard to sit down

Telford

Brilliant story

Dudley

Didcot

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Thank you for all the comments etc. I'm sure Bobby girls fun isn't over yet. Xx

Northern Ireland

great story,finding out i wish it was me as story making me so hard.keep it up,

Loving it

They stood either side of and so it began, each one taking a slap at my bum cheeks. It was bareable at first so I didn't make a sound, after 6 on each cheek my panties were pulled down and they started with the small multi thonged whip, 6 on each again I'm silent. The strap broke me after 4on each. Leslie get your panties in her mouth, she did but Linda thought they were small so stuffed hers in also, a scarf keeping them in place. Finally I was cropped 6 on each cheek. My bum was so sore and hot, released I pulled my panties up as did the ladies and we went to rejoin the others. We've been invited to join the ladies circle, that was our entry test, doubt you'll be sitting down for a while.

Telford

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Absolutely magical story telling x

When we were back in the bar Helen came and helped me back into my dress, think you need a stiff one and led me to the bar. Wait there till called and enjoy your drink, there's two more paid on. Thank you I definitely need this Mistress.

Now and then my cock ring vibrated, who was doing it I couldn't tell by looking in the mirror but plenty were looking at me. After about half an hour Julie came and had me stand in front of 3 ladies sat at a table. Bend over the back of the chair she said, not more chastisement please I thought. With my dress raised and panties lowered the 3 ladies came and inspected my no doubt marked rear. When they had finished the other ladies came forward for a look, some actually trailing there fingernails quite roughly over the marks, bruising and welts. Properly dressed and back at the bar I had my second drink. In due course an announcement was made by Julie :- Ladies I'm pleased to announce we have two new members to our circle, step forward please. They received a round of applause and two of the control boxes for my cock cage. When it had settled down Leslie came up beside me, kissed me full on the lips. Your ours now Bobby girl for the next 24hrs. There will be pain, pleasure, relaxation, sleep and shopping. Circle rules dictate that new members have to buy the sissy a complete new outfit including lingerie. There's more drink paid on, enjoy. My world turned upside down I tried to enjoy my drinks but it wasn't easy. Various ladies kept coming in ones and two's, fondling me and saying what they are going to do to me when it's their turn, topped off with my cock ring constantly vibrating on higher intensity didn't help either

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Telford

Near MK

Brilliant, more please

Didcot

Lynne and Leslie approached me and as Leslie said it was nearly time to go, Lynne picked the same key up from the bar and walked off. On her return I was told to drink up, as I put my empty glass on the bar the pair of them pulled my arms behind me and leather cuffs fitted to me wrists and elbows. Leslie was fitting a collar and lead on me when I saw Lynne's come from behind me. She pushed a ball gag in my mouth and buckled it in place followed by a black satin hood.

Goodnight ladies said one of them it's time to take Bobby home. To comments such as, have fun, oh Bobby is for it we left. I was laid down on back seat of a car and we set off. I could hear Leslie talking on a phone, Sue your two lady dommes are just setting off with our raffle prize. Yes that's right we won Bobby girl she's ours for 24hrs. You want to do what, oh that's fine how are you dressed? Get a slip on as well and Bobby will be putty in your hands. Once in the living I was fully released and I saw Sue, what a shock, she's a work colleague. I blurted out what are you doing here and stepping forward slapped me firmly across the face, we aren't at work now so shut up sue demanded. For your first attempt at being a Domme that's a good start said Lynne now let's see how your tie up skills are then the 3 of us will get changed.

Sue told me to strip completely and lie down on my back. Oh he's caged that's good, yes said Lynne get hold of it. As she did it vibrated, Sue giggled and said I love it. As she then stood above my head, have a good look but don't touch was said, then all of a sudden her pantied pussy was on my lips, head encased in her slip and skirt. Later I was left face down bound hand and foot, hogtied which lynne had to show her and gagged. As the 3 of them left the room I wondered what the had in mind for me. When they reappeared they'd changed into some lovely nighties. As they started to untie me Sue mentioned they'd all showered now it was my turn. With my wrists still tied and gag in place I was taken upstairs to what they called the wet room. After I was laid on my back they each took it in turn to squat over my face and golden showered.

Northern Ireland

just gets better this story

Telford

Sue removed her nightie and my cock cage, yet another one given a key and vibration control app. We had a shower, Sue making sure I was spotless. Dried off I was given a baby doll nightie and matching panties, Sue refitted my cage then when dressed my wrists were cuffed again behind my back. Sue said I'm not gagging you properly but taste these, 3prs of panties stuffed in my mouth then downstairs we went. Would you like a drink said Lynne, I nodded and their panties were removed, I could only drink when one of the ladies raised the glass to my lips. We'll said Leslie, we know a lot about you Bobby girl and from what all the ladies have seen, we're very impressed however we have all had a meeting, take her cuffs off and top her drink up. With what I'm about to reveal she'll need a drink. What's going on I don't know.

Our ladies circle has increased and they all want a time with you but, weekends doesn't give us enough time. However, if you consent to this a solution is available. With my head in turmoil I took a long drink and asked what is the solution.

We are all women of independent means, we don't have to work and neither will you. You'll have a good allowance and free time to do things you enjoy and see family.

A contract has been drawn up which is legally binding, if you agree to sign to sign it, your giving your life to Miss Julie's ladies circle and others when apt. Can I have another drink please it's a big decision I asked. Of course here you are said Lynne, thank you I said. 10mins of silence I said, where do I sign? In no time the contract was in front of me and, pen in hand I signed my life away. Leslie rang Julie straight away and told her, I could hear cheering they must be still in pub. In our nighties that's where we went. I was hugged, kissed, fondled, thanked then told to stand at the bar where a drink was waiting. Ladies said Julie, I knew I'd found the right sissy in Bobby girl and I'd like to assure her that we will honour our side of the contract. A round of applause then a voice called out, it was Leslie's, she's ours till tomorrow evening so ladies, you'll have to wait she laughed

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

I'm waiting for the strap on's to appear because surely they will.

Didcot

Wow

Dudley

Near MK

all over Ireland

Telford

Arriving back at the house we were all having a drink and Lynne explained some of what was going to happen tomorrow. We're talking you to the hairdressers first thing then on to get your new clothes Bobby isn't that nice. Why the hairdressers I don't know, yes Mistress thank you. Right let's get some sleep, your sleeping with Sue so be carefull but first stand up bend over and drop your panties. I felt something cold round my anus then pain as a dildo was being inserted. Try to relax and it won't hurt I was told, it's only a butt plug. It was soon strapped in place as Leslie said that will open you up nicely for tomorrow afternoon. Lynne and I are both lesbians but we both enjoy pegging sissies. With that we all went to bed, it must of been well after midnight when I woke to find Sue leather strapping my wrists to the bed head. You dared to touch me so you can sleep like that for the rest of the night i was harshly told by Sue, obviously I didn't get much sleep after that.

Telford

Andover

Brilliant story

When Mistress Sue woke I asked if she'd like a coffee, yes please and make sure you ask your Mistresses. After releasing me I went and knocked on their door, enter came the call and I did so. They'd love a coffee so off I went, minutes later coffee was delivered to the ladies. When everyone was showered I was given full lingerie in blue and yellow and black stockings. Suitably dressed I entered the the living room, oh that shirt won't do, Sue go and get your light blue satin blouse, I put it on abd and as soon as I saw that my bra would show I said, but Mistress my bra shows through. Don't worry about that, where we are going the ladies won't mind, in fact they've all applied to join our circle. You could end up being very busy as you've already impressed our ladies circle. Entering the hairdressers we were led to a side room and I suddenly thought what the hell. Get stripped completely and get face down on the treatment table, fearing the worst I complied. My arms and legs were strapped down and a leather bit gag was pulled into my mouth and tightly fastened,some of these sissies can get a bit loud while they are waxed said this lady in a white coat. Finally it was over and I was grateful for the restraint and gag, it did hurt. Further pain was inflicted as my nipples and ears were pierced and studs fitted. Once fully dressed and walked for about 10mins,me conscious of my bra showing all the time. Hello Lynne here's everything you ordered, this must be Bobby girl she said. Yes, said lynne these will suit her fine, Judging by the bra she is showing someone has excellent taste commented the shop owner as she firmly slapped my behind, hope to see you at my home soon sweet Bobby. With that we left the boutique and made our way back to the house. All the way I was in such a state of both fear, excitement and awe at the way these ladies have got me to the stage I'm at now, I knew there was more to come.

Didcot

Northern Ireland

As soon as we were back the ladies attitude changed, I was literally frogmarched up the stairs and into a room I'd never been in. My clothing was nearly ripped off combined with threats like stop struggling and shut up. Soon I was strapped on a padded bench face up and my legs spread, raised and secured, I was so vulnerable. Who wants what said Miss Leslie, go for it Sue I'm getting the butt plug out and my double ended vibration strap on to good use. As Sue started to golden shower me inches from face Leslie's strap on entered my tush, I could just see Lynn fastening her strap on. Unable to prevent anything happening I entered a magical world of female domination.