FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ibiza jet ski pt2

Ibiza jet ski pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodymonster OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Continue ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes please!!

Near Shrewsbury

As she was shouting don't stop, don't stop I heard our names being called again and I knew it was only a matter if minutes before we would be discovered, so I fucked her like a man possessed.

Glasgow

Keep it going

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

"As she was shouting don't stop, don't stop I heard our names being called again and I knew it was only a matter if minutes before we would be discovered, so I fucked her like a man possessed. "

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Definitely keep going

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Near Shrewsbury

She turned her head and looked me in my eyes and told me she wanted me to fuck her properly and the challenge was set. I was holding her hips hard and fucking myself in her as hard as I could and she groaned and her head went down as I felt her pussy grip my cock and her legs went weak again and the feeling of her pussy gripping my shaft and the warmth of her cum covering me I told her I was going to cum.

Glasgow

Near Shrewsbury

She began grunting and commanding me to fill her and do it deep. I fucked faster and faster until I could feel my balls filling and I slammed it deep inside her and let them erupt deep into her much to her appreciation. As I shot ropes of hot cum inside her she was telling me thst i was doing great filling her and she could feel my cum inside her pussy. When I had finished filling her she stood up like nothing had happened, got dressed and told me to hurry up or we would be left behind.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

North

Near Shrewsbury

I pulled my shorts up and followed her back to the beach where they were waiting for us and as we mounted the jetski the guy and his daughter laughed and asked where us love birds had been and winked at us whilst his daughter sat there looking a bit uncomfortable with a smile on her face. Had she seen us or had they seen us I wondered as we accelerated away from the beach heading back to the harbour where we began.

Poringland

More! More!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Hope there is more soon

Near Shrewsbury

On the way back she wrapped her arms around me and was stroking my leg gently and my cock was starting to come to life again, but we were close to the harbour now where our loved ones would be Waiting for us. I felt a bit of guilt and tension because if our over ones found out it would destroy the family. I slowed down slightly and turned to her and she kissed me on the lips and thanked me. This gave me more confidence that it would be kept a secret as we came into the harbour and our loved ones were stood waving at us on the wall.

By *mooth tongue 4uMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

dublin

Near Shrewsbury

We got off the jetski and my girlfriend came to greet me with a kiss and her dad went to Louise for the same. Whilst we had been away they had booked a table for us for dinner near the harbour so we were fed before going home to the villa. We sat down at the table and I sat opposite my girlfriend with Louise next to me and her husband opposite her. We talked about our days and the jetski trip emphasising how it was nice to have a rest on the beach and see some new things. In the back of my mind I was reliving fucking Louise and how we had maybe been caught by that guy but nobody could or hopefully would find out about it.

Poringland

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Near Shrewsbury

The conversation turned to what my girlfriend and her father had been doing and they had looked around a few shops and had a few drinks whilst waiting for us to come back. The drinks were flowing and I could tell Louise was getting tipsy and I was just hoping she wouldn't give away what had happened when slurring but she seemed to have it under control. Her leg moved across to mine and was resting against it under the table in a show of affection and I pressed my leg against hers in a show of acknowledgement.

dublin

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Great story wonder if the gf and hubby have been getting it on

Near Shrewsbury

"Great story wonder if the gf and hubby have been getting it on "

It was her father lol

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Stupid me course it was

Redditch

Aberdare

beverley

"The conversation turned to what my girlfriend and her father had been doing and they had looked around a few shops and had a few drinks whilst waiting for us to come back. The drinks were flowing and I could tell Louise was getting tipsy and I was just hoping she wouldn't give away what had happened when slurring but she seemed to have it under control. Her leg moved across to mine and was resting against it under the table in a show of affection and I pressed my leg against hers in a show of acknowledgement. "

Poringland

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

North

north east lincs

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Looking forward to more OP !

Near Shrewsbury

After a bit more chatting Louise told us she was going to the loo and my girlfriend told her she would go with her and they both walked off chatting away. The waiter bought more drinks and Me and my girlfriend's dad toasted with a chicken of our bottles of beer and both had a swig of it. Then out of nowhere he asked if I "had enjoyed my trip today" with Louise and I told him "it was good thanks". He then looked puzzled and said "only good" whilst smiling.

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Keep this going... fantastic story...

Poringland

Op don't blow this story suggesting dad knew wife was doing the sil.

Near Shrewsbury

My heart sank thinking he knew and that I would soon be single and homeless but I told him it was brilliant because the jet ski was better and it was nice to see the coast. He then told me Louise has told him it was amazing and she would do it again tomorrow if she could. I laughed and told him he should buy her a jetski and that ended the conversation around the trip. The girls returned and as Louise moved her chair in she put her hand straight on my cock and had a quick squeeze before drinking her drink and all I could think was how much of a tease she is.

South Devon

Glasgow

Glasgow

north east lincs

Loving this, mum wouldn't have told her would she ?

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

North

Poringland

beverley

"My heart sank thinking he knew and that I would soon be single and homeless but I told him it was brilliant because the jet ski was better and it was nice to see the coast. He then told me Louise has told him it was amazing and she would do it again tomorrow if she could. I laughed and told him he should buy her a jetski and that ended the conversation around the trip. The girls returned and as Louise moved her chair in she put her hand straight on my cock and had a quick squeeze before drinking her drink and all I could think was how much of a tease she is."

Aberdare

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Very horny

Need the next instalment soon

bradford

"Need the next instalment soon "

Near Shrewsbury

As the night went on Louise and my gf got more and more d*unk and again I was worried about her blurting out what had happened, but luckily for me she was careful. Louise then decided we were going to a club and we headed off to a small club down the road from the restaurant. When we got in there it was full of groups of males and females as you would expect in a night club and we were the odd ones out.

Aberdare

Near Shrewsbury

We got drinks in and sat at a table near the dance floor so we could observe what was going on and again Louise sat by me with her husband opposite her this time. The club was fairly dark and it wasn't long before I could feel her hand on my leg running her nails up and down. I wondered why she was so horny and things became clearer shortly after when I saw the look she was giving her husband and I could see him adjusting his body to put his foot on her leg. Then she sank in her chair and I felt her leg touch mine and stay there which meant she had them open for him. Then she sunk her nails in my leg as he had a look of concentration on his face and in my head he was playing with her pussy using his foot and I was right. It went on for around 5 minutes and then they both vanished to the "toilet" and it took them a while but when they returned they both has a smile on their faces.

Poringland

Horny buggers !

Near Shrewsbury

That got me hard then because I knew I had been inside her earlier that day and now she had another load up her or he had been pushing my load up her with his fingers. She gave me a few teasing smiles and after a while she told me I owed her a dance and dragged me to the dance floor and began gyrating around in front of me much to the amusement of a group of young lads next to her.

Aberdare

Loving it, never know what's coming next

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

north east lincs

North

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

Wow

Near Shrewsbury

I could see the lads eyes all over her as she teased us all with her flirty dancing. One of the lads who was Cheering her on positioned himself behind her and she bent over slightly and looked back at him. He stood behind her and held her hips as she gyrated and pushed back on him much to his amusement. Her she was d*unk and simulating being fucked doggy by a young lad in a night club with her husband and daughter in the same Clun and what more I was watching and loving it.

Near Shrewsbury

The guy was grinding her and she looked at me with lustful eyes and laughed before standing up and pushing him away from her. She then grabbed my arms and pulled me in close to her and pretended to dance the waltz much to the lads amusement. She broke away from our dance and took the arm of a tall guy who I later found out was from Jamaica and had been there on a cricket tour and was dancing with him seductively. I looked over to where my girlfriend was sat and her dad was stood watching his wife flirting with her new dance partner and had a smile on his face. I turned back and she had him dancing slowly with her hands on his back and his in hers. It looked like a first dance at a wedding with how slowly they were dancing and he was huge compared to her.

Stafford

Keep this going....

Near Shrewsbury

Then her husband appeared with drinks for her and gave the huge guy a bottle too and vanished back to the side to watch. Louise was now pulling his hips into her and you could see she was enjoying the attention of this guy now and her eyes were fixed on him. I stood back feeling slightly jealous and looked up at her husband who tutted as if he was saying she was always doing this kind of thing. My girlfriend appeared and took my hand and we danced slowly near the dance floor and I was watching Louise over her shoulder as she started dancing like a stripper.

Glasgow

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Moving along nicely.

dublin

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Whoops

Glasgow

Near Shrewsbury

I held my girlfriend in close and watching her mum was making me hard and my girlfriend whispered that she could feel I was hard against her and kissed me. As we kissed I kept my eyes open and could now see louise on her knees with the guy dancing in front of her and her husband seemingly enjoying the fact his wife was flirting with this guy. She stood up and the guy was standing behind her with his hands on her waist as she twirked in front of him but now looking at me and smiling.

beverley

"Then her husband appeared with drinks for her and gave the huge guy a bottle too and vanished back to the side to watch. Louise was now pulling his hips into her and you could see she was enjoying the attention of this guy now and her eyes were fixed on him. I stood back feeling slightly jealous and looked up at her husband who tutted as if he was saying she was always doing this kind of thing. My girlfriend appeared and took my hand and we danced slowly near the dance floor and I was watching Louise over her shoulder as she started dancing like a stripper."

Redditch

Near Shrewsbury

My girlfriend turned around and saw Louise enjoying flirting and broke away from me and I thought she was going to rescue her mum, but how wrong I was. She danced over to her mum and began dancing with her in front of this huge smiling Jamaican guy who was really getting into it now. I turned to her father and shrugged my shoulders and he laughed and carried on watching them. The guy had now wrapped his arms around them both and had pulled them together in a sandwich with his hands resting just above my girlfriends ass.

North

Aberdare

north east lincs

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

Near Shrewsbury

I was getting turned on now watching them pressed together by this strong guy and his hands were now sliding down over her ass slowly and grabbing her cheeks as he pulled her in closer. My girlfriend didn't react but put her hands on Louise's shoulders and threw her hair around. Then the guy released his arms and Louise turned around to him and unbuttoned his shirt slowly much to his friends amusement and cheers until he pulled it off to reveal his dark toned torso and Louise and my girlfriend went wild. They teased him by running their hands over his chest and 6 pack.

exeter

Love it

dublin

South Devon

Aberdare

[Removed by poster at 17/10/21 10:28:23]

north east lincs

swansea

Hmmmm

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

This is great

beverley

"I was getting turned on now watching them pressed together by this strong guy and his hands were now sliding down over her ass slowly and grabbing her cheeks as he pulled her in closer. My girlfriend didn't react but put her hands on Louise's shoulders and threw her hair around. Then the guy released his arms and Louise turned around to him and unbuttoned his shirt slowly much to his friends amusement and cheers until he pulled it off to reveal his dark toned torso and Louise and my girlfriend went wild. They teased him by running their hands over his chest and 6 pack."
this gets better and better

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Near Shrewsbury

He put his hands in the air and let them massage his torso and they were getting right into it. I looked up at Louise's husband and he was smiling and laughing as he watched them teasing this lad without a care in the world and he acknowledged me with a nod of his head. Louise was now stood behind him with her arms around his waist rubbing his stomach and my girlfriend was cheering her on and occasionally joining in the rubbing.

Glasgow

Swinger family

bradford

Stafford

This family is a sharing family...

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Poringland

Near Shrewsbury

Then my girlfriend broke away and came over to me and kissed me passionately, she was turned on and so was I. As we kissed I looked over her shoulder and Louise had now slipped a hand in his shorts and could see her fumbling with him as my girlfriend pulled me in tightly.

Aberdare

Near Shrewsbury

She whispered in my ear thst she was wet and couldn't wait to get into bed and have my cock. I told her I was going to fuck her good and I couldn't wait either. I glanced at her mum and she was now grinding behind the guy with her hands back on his waist but you could see a huge buldge in his shorts courtesy of her. I told my girlfriend to look at what her mum had done to him and she was shocked but in a good way. She said oh my god look at the size of it and I laughed calling her a dirty bitch but inside I was turned on by it.

Mmmm wow

Near Shrewsbury

Her eyes were fixed on it now and I kissed her and she still had them open and fixed on this guy. I broke the kiss and turned her around so she couldn't see him and I noticed Louise was with her husband and they were dancing near our seats now. The guy was still topless and still sporting a huge bulge so I whispered to my girlfriend that she should go and take over from her mum. She laughed awkwardly and I gave her my blessings again and she agreed and danced over to him.

Fuck me this is getting better with every update!

Near Shrewsbury

He out his arms out and she danced into his embrace and danced with him and all the time I was watching how close she was to him. She was holding off slightly so I danced over and pushed her into his chest as I danced behind her and pushed her close. Now I knew his big cock would be pressed against her and she made no attempt to pull away.

Lovely

exeter

Looking forward to next part

beverley

"He out his arms out and she danced into his embrace and danced with him and all the time I was watching how close she was to him. She was holding off slightly so I danced over and pushed her into his chest as I danced behind her and pushed her close. Now I knew his big cock would be pressed against her and she made no attempt to pull away."

clonmel

South Devon

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

You might be getting sloppy seconds tonight

swansea

north east lincs

bradford

By *urhamlad1975Man  over a year ago

Co.Durham

Pile of shit

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Near Shrewsbury

"Pile of shit"

You don't have to read it

Near Shrewsbury

Her arms were now wrapped around his waist as she looked back at me and I gave her a smile a nod and she smiled back and carried on dancing away with her new friend. Then out of nowhere Louise appeared and told me they were going home and asked if we were coming with them. I looked at my girlfriend, my drink and my hard on and told her we would be back in a bit. She said goodbye and vanished.

dublin

Stafford

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

clonmel

Glasgow

Near Shrewsbury

I drank my drink and went to the bar leaving her dancing and when I returned again his hand was on the very top of her ass and they were dancing slowly. I went over and told her that her mum had gone home and she said we will go shortly because it was late. I told her I was getting tired and she said she felt fine but would come back with me anyway.

Near Shrewsbury

The lad she was dancing with told me to stay for a bit and come and sit with his mates, so I did and after a while I got the taste for it and started doing shot after shot. My girlfriend told me to slow down but I carried on enjoying it until the alcohol caught up with me and I was hammered. My girlfriend laughed at me and told me she had warned me and I decided I was going back to try and sleep it off and asked if she was coming and she agreed, but the lads said no let her stay and they would look after her. I was feeling ill now so I asked her what she was doing and after lots if persistent persuasion decided she would stay for 1 more. I gave her a kiss and got a cab back to the villa and got into bed feeling bad and a bit gutted I couldn't stay out longer. Then I heard the familiar sounds of Louise moaning and groaning as she got fucked yet again thst day and I settled in for a nice wank listening.

Near Shrewsbury

I text my girlfriend to see how long she would be and I got a reply saying that she had gone to another bar and might be a while longer, so I sent her a pic of my hard cock telling her it was waiting for her when she got home to the villa. I then got a pic of her and the lads raising their glasses to me and thst was it for a while because I drifted off to sleep. I woke up to the sound of my phone and opened the screen to a text telling me she was struggling to get a taxi and would keep trying and I then video called her. It took her a while to answer her phone and when she did it was very quiet where she was and she looked a bit wind swept, so I asked if she was OK and she sheepishly told me she was fine.

Poringland

Near Shrewsbury

Then she dropped her phone and I could see a guy stood there who was the guy from earlier and she quickly picked it up and apologised for dropping it. I didn't say anything about what I saw and instead made a joke about almost seeing up her dress. She seemed relieved and told me she would be back as soon as she managed to get a taxi back and I told her to keep me informed with what was happening so I knew she was safe. She agreed and hung up the phone and I felt jealous, hurt, sad and most of all turned on by the fact she had lied and was still out with the lads or lad.

swansea

clonmel

Glasgow

Feeling hurt cause your not there to watch her being fucked hard

bradford

dublin

By *iskybisky100Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Keep it up

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"Pile of shit

You don't have to read it"

well said

Aberdare

South Devon

Love this please keep going

Near Shrewsbury

I didn't know whether to get up and try and find her to make sure she was ok, but I knew I wouldn't know where to look. I text her again to ask if I could come get her but I got no reply and I must have fallen asleep again. I woke to the sound of Louise shouting her husband for breakfast and woke startled and panicking because my girlfriend was nowhere to be seen.

Near Shrewsbury

I looked at my phone and I had a voicemail so I listened to it and it was her telling me she had lost her use and had no money for a taxi but could stay at the lads hotel until the morning, unless I was awake and went to her. Now I felt bad that I had let her down and been asleep when she needed me to help her out. I got a shower and drove the hire car to the hotel she told me she was at and went to the room number she had given me.

Aberdare

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Mmmm this could be interesting

dublin

Poringland

exeter

Hot

clonmel

Glasgow

She's gona be ruined

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

South Devon

Was she busy with them all

Blackpool

Near Shrewsbury

I got to the door and could hear talking so knocked it and a lad from the night before answered it looking rough like I was and started talking about how d*unk we all were and how much of a good night it was. I agreed and was getting a bit inpatient because I couldn't see my girlfriend in the room and asked where she was. At this he looked sheepish and told me she had slept in another room because this was a lads room.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

swansea

Aberdare

Near Shrewsbury

After getting the room number from them I set off down the corridor to find the room and found it at the end of the corridor. I knocked on the door and there was no answer, so I tried again and no answer. I then went back to the lads and said there was no answer and one lad threw me a key card and said she was probably comotosed from last night.

Blackpool

:

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Glasgow

Aye and leaking out of every hole

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

clonmel

Ffs hurry up !!!