FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What was your first threesome like? And how did you feel?

What was your first threesome like? And how did you feel?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azey47 OP   Man  over a year ago

winchester

So I thought I'd start a thread, just for fun.

What was your first threesome like? was it mfm, mff etc? And how did you feel before and after?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both amazing,

Me and the wife on many occasions,

And two guys mmmmmm loved it x

winchester

Sounds like a good night!

"Sounds like a good night! "
not had any complaints x

winchester

Are you playing together at the moment?

"Are you playing together at the moment?"
we play separate now,

We both enjoy it x

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Can remember my first mfm and first ffm but can't remember which of them happened first.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

MFM about 30 years ago. Horny girlfriend in a Mrs Claus suit, tits hanging out etc. My mate invited us back to his for more drinks and one thing led to another. It was great.

By *ugbyguy74Man  over a year ago

cambridge

First MfF was on a rugby tour to Amsterdam, I was 18 and with two hookers in red light area, the absolute bonus was they was stunning and didn’t charge me we had an amazing hour fucking

I find one man cant realy satisfy a woman whst do u think it takes two

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

My(Andy) first , my mate and I picked up two girls at a dance took them back to his, seperate room fun.

His lady came in asked us to join them, mine declined, so got her a taxi home

I then went and joined them and we fucked her brains out

Happy days

By *un guy 4u2Man  over a year ago

Hull

Mmf with my mrs that’s when I found out I was bi and she loved it the wettest I’ve ever known her me and him put on a full show for her the next time and I do mean a full show lol

When 17 with a GF with another couple who were friends. We were camping. Had a few drinks and the girls got their tits out as a laugh...

One thing led to another, and then my GF was rubbing the other girls clit whilst me and my mate fingered each of them alternately. Finished off with us fucking next to each other in the tent

Never forgotten how wet my mates GF was, and the noises she made as I fingered her and my GF strummed her clit

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

I’ve had a few but I think my best night was a couple. He was a dresser and she pegged me while he watched. I also fucked silly and she sucked him. Great night.

By *urnhambiguyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

My first was when I was 21 or 22 with my at the time girlfriend and one of my old mates from school.

My girlfriend and I had talked about it loads and we were both up for it if he was so we walked home through the park after an evening in the pub and went for it. He was very shy and we didn't know it but he was still a virgin. We kissed and I was feeling her boobs so I asked if he wanted to feel. She took the lead and started kissing him while he played with her boobs. She was wearing a skirt and so I went behind her and took off her knickers and fucked her while she got his huge cock out and gave him his first blow job. After I finished in her, we swapped places and I sat in front of her and she sucked my cock while he kneeled behind her and pushed his big cock into her. He was at least 8" and she said it felt amazing in her but he only lasted a maximum of a minute before he came in her and pulled out embarrassed. We walked home our separate ways and I was so turned on that I had to have her again before we left the other side of the park so laid her down and got on top of her and slipped my hard cock back inside her. Fuck me, he must have cum bucket loads inside her as she was absolutely soaking as my pushed my cock into her and she'd never been that wet after I'd cum in her twice. All in all it was a great night. We did it again a few weeks later with the same guy and he lasted longer that time. We also had one more threesome with her and another of my old school mates a few months later

My first was a previous partner with a guy we met on this very site about 15 years ago.

We were all in the bedroom, but he was just watching, wasn’t really joining in.

My partner was all very sweet and shy, until she grabbed his cock and started sucking.

That moment, seeing her instigate it gets me hard to this very day.

Loved it.

By *tagVixenAngusCouple  over a year ago

Dundee area

My first was when I was about 17, I offered to walk a lass home, I'd fancied her for ages.

A friend of mine tagged along, wouldn't really give us any space.

We were nearly at hers, then took a side track into the quarry.

I started kissing her, then she went down on me.

After a few minutes I stood her up, turned her around and bent her over, pulled her knickers down and began to eat her from behind.

She commented, he's watching us, I made a tongue in cheek comment that he'd be as well just bloom in he was that close.

She took that as gospel, grabbed his jeans and unzipped him.

I stood up, at first a little annoyed, then just thought why not, and fucked her hard from behind.

Was a little awkward when we got to the door to drop her off, I kissed her goodbye, she turned to go in and he stepped forward thinking he was going to kiss her too, but met a closing door lol

I've had 2 mmf threesomes and to be honest both were disasters. The first it quickly became obvious the the f was only there to please her husband nothing was what she wanted and he told her to do everything i gave up and left. The second we had been chatting for a while and arranged a meet. On arrival i was given a list of rules that that hadn't been mentioned before. No kissing , no oral, you can finger her but not go down on her, no penetration again I left.

It put me off trying again

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

Mine was a mmff when I was 17 we meet 2 girls on holiday they told us no lads had hit on them all week don't know why they were gorgeous so few drinks groped them on the dance floor they were gagging for it took them out to the beach fucked the girl I was with, mate fucked his one then one of them said let's swop so we can at least say we got fucked twice, so we swopped the girls on there backs holding hands while we fucked them. Mate finished before me so got my one on all fours and fucked her from behind her mate was encouraging me on she had a real dirty mouth to the extent of telling me to take the condom off and knock the dirty bitch up!

My first threesome was MFF with my then wife and her friend who was married to a guy I worked with.

She told her husband she was coming round to see my wife and have a couple of drinks, but they had planned it all between them, I found out later on that on a night out she had said that she fancied me and hadn't been fucked in a long time so they both arranged a surprise for me. We fucked for hours and I lost count of the amount of cum I shot over and into both of them.

Only problem was my wife did get a little jealous but was still a great night.

By *unfifersCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

It was a mfm on my 40th birthday

Loved watching her

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

It was on holiday in Tenerife back in 2010. We had been talking about threesomes and bringing it into are fantasies during sex.

So this particular day I had gone to get the sunbeds. While hubby had gone for is paper and me a magazine. I had no sooner put the towels down. When a guy asked if the bed at the other side was free which I told him yes. We struck up a conversation found he was holidaying on his own. When hubby came back I introduce him to my new friend.

This was the same the next day he joined us by the pool. I must say once getting to know him I was getting attracted to him. I think hubby must of been reading my mind. Because he invited him to join us for the evening doing a few bar after are evening meal. Which he gladly took to up are offer.

Just before are siesta while having sex hubby asked me if I fancied him. I told him if I was to have a threesome then he would be my type. I was hornier than ever.

The night all went well, and are friend invited us back to his apartment for more drinks which we accepted.

Drinks flowed and we started playing cards. Which turned to dares and stripping for the loser, Which was mainly me. Before I knew it we were all completely naked and my husband and male were all over me what a night. I was certainly the cat that got the cream. There is how we started swinging and boy we have had many a good time since

By *layawaydaysMan  over a year ago

sheffield

We were staying away in a hotel and work up in the morning with hangover horn. I was browsing on here and suggested we find someone and invite him round. Found one and started chatting he was working close by and sneaked away. Met him in reception dressed in rigger boots and hi-viz. must have looked so obvious when we went to the lift and to our room. She showered and laid on the bed. I kissed and went down on her. He knelt next to her face and taking his cock and her mouth was a sight I will never forget. We all swapped round and he had to get back to work so no awkward depart. We then had an amazing time together before checking out returning to normality

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We discovered we were both quite exhibitionist not long after getting together, experimenting with outdoor and being watched quite quickly, she was happy to do most things I suggested but wasn't comfortable with any more than wanking or being touched by strangers and I respected her limits, controlling what happened when we did play outdoors and someone wanted to join in, till one night in bed she slid under the covers and began sucking my cock, she pushed the covers off and laid there wanking me licking the head and began asking me what we could experiment with next, I suggested her licking pussy so I could watch, she dismissed that idea immediately, but turned the idea into me having my cock sucked so she could watch, my cock answered the question for her rearing up as if it was about to cum, she settled back into a rythmn of wanking it a bit and sucking it till I was right at the edge then stopping, I was starting to get aching balls and told her so, she offered me a deal that I was in no state to refuse, we would find a guy to eat her pussy and suck my cock and then we would fuck while he performed oral on us both, I wouldn't have to suck him but I might have to stand back and watch while she rewarded him for his obedience, she quickly spun round into a 69 with me and let me play with her idea in my head while eagerly riding my face, I agreed to all her ideas in minutes, while cumming hard because of her hot mouth and twisting hand.

A week later we are in a flat with a guy called Billy who we found on AFF, she's in a little black dress and lace top stockings and we are drinking and playing strip jenga, losing clothes each time the tower falls, a couple of bottles of wine later I'm naked he's just in boxers and with her in just knickers and stocking, she pushes over the tower and announces she bored with jenga, she peels the knicks down and pushes Billy flat onto the sofa kneeling across his face, letting out a low moan as his mouth connects with her cunt, that was the start of our first 3 way and I wish I had taken some pics or video.

Was on holiday. Mrs was out for the day seeing the sights. Got chatting to a guy at the pool bar. His Mrs joined us after a little while and she clocked I was admiring her generous bust (in a tiny bikini....hard NOT to notice! ). He asked me if I had ever played with a woman as her man watched.....and it kinda developed from there..... led to a truly memorable afternoon....

cheshire/Preston

By *j69funCouple  over a year ago

kildare

It was a mfm threesome and I was nervous as hell but once the fun started it just felt so right and I enjoyed every second of it.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

It was my first real introduction to swinging. I'd had plenty of partners but always one to one. Married friends in amateur dramatics recruited me, as hubby was quite a bit older than his wife who had a bit of a fancy for me (so other people had told me). So, one evening I was invited back to theirs and play began. Talk about half time, blow the whistle and change ends. We did that several times, and I used to get regularly asked to help out with a phone call. His phrase was "the natives are getting restless", which was typical of his comic approach to the situation. It lasted for quite a long while until I moved away with a new job.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 15/10/21 22:09:06]

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Mine was with my gf and my mate and it was absolutely amazing we both ended up wanking each other off xx

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Our first one was with Tani’s friend. They’d been having fun together for about six months, then after a girls night out they came back and jumped into bed with me.

It was great and although Tan was a little worried the next morning about what it could mean for their friendship, it’s more than ten years later and we’re still all close

winchester

That's an incredible story! And honestly, a fantasy I had in an old relationship, even to the card games/dares. I feel that makes things a bit more exciting, and brings the risk!

Sounds like you've had a great time! Thank you for sharing that!

H x

By *an25Man  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Me and my would have maybe been 19 or 20 the family across the street from me were all in salvation Army their daughter was 16, one Sunday they all went out with the Sally Ann band,me and my mate were talking outside as they drove away then the daughter came out and started talking to us she was in her Sally Ann uniform, she bought us over to her house we were all naked in minutes we fucked her in every hole she loved cock and cum we done her bareback her uniform still on but tits out and pants pulled to one side her stockings and suspenders viable, she was a hot and horny Christian girl

"Me and my would have maybe been 19 or 20 the family across the street from me were all in salvation Army their daughter was 16, one Sunday they all went out with the Sally Ann band,me and my mate were talking outside as they drove away then the daughter came out and started talking to us she was in her Sally Ann uniform, she bought us over to her house we were all naked in minutes we fucked her in every hole she loved cock and cum we done her bareback her uniform still on but tits out and pants pulled to one side her stockings and suspenders viable, she was a hot and horny Christian girl "
really!!

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

My first was a couple of years after I’d got married. We where have a Saturday night drink at home when the mrs started to ask about previous girl friends. Not that I’d had many. I asked her about ex boyfriends. Now I knew she was a virgin when we got married but that night she told me about the last boyfriend before we got married and how they had stripped naked at home in front of the fire and he had got between her legs and rubbed his hard cock over her pussy while he kissed her. She said she didn’t feel right and wouldn’t let him take it any further. Then she noticed I was very turned on by it and asked me. I told her I liked the idea of seeing another guy fuck her. She wasn’t keen but after a few weeks of chatting and some amazing sex she agreed to go to a club in Manchester. We went a few times only playing with each other but a couple of times she noticed we where being watched and it was really turning her on. She could see guys wanking there cocks near her and it was getting her very wet. Work got in the way for a few weeks then one morning she said let’s go to the club today. I wasn’t going to say no. On the way she seemed to be very horny. We went in and got changed she put the usual on. A very short tartan skirt and a thin white top but this time she didn’t put knickers on or a bra which made me think. She was only size 6/8 and 5.2 tall. So had that real school girl look to her. We got a drink and sat by the pool table. Not long and a young guy came over to chat and I noticed after a while that she had her legs open and he must have a really good view. He asked if we wanted a game of pool. I said yes and started. After a few shots I said I’m going the toilet and would she take my go. She said she had never played and didn’t really know what to do. I’m my head I had a play and said sure our friend will show you. Off I went when I game back she was bent over the pool table he was behind her showing her how to take the shot. When she said down she looked flustered. I took a couple of shots then he went to the bar to get a drink so I asked her if she was ok. She said yes and had felt his cock pushing against her when he was behind her. I asked her if she was ok with that and she shyly nodded. He came back and took his shot so I hatched a plan in my head and said to her take my shot and I’ll get another drink. She agreed and our friend went round to show her. I took my time so she would have to take a couple of shots. When I came back she smiled and grinned at me. We finished the game and he was about to set up for another game when she said to me she wanted to go and find a room and have some fun. I asked her if she wanted our friend to come to and she said yes. We found a room and as I pulled her top and skirt off he dropped his towel she show a good 8 inch cock. I pushed her back gently onto the bed and as I started to lick her I noticed she was the wettest I’d probably ever seen her. He moved forward and she grab his cock and started to wank it and she pulled it closer to her so she could lick his tip. I moved up to her tits and started to suck them so I could get a closer look at her sucking him. His cock was now Rick hard and massive. He then moved away and went down to lick her. All this happening with out her say anything but I could tell she was enjoying it. He licked her to a massive orgasum. As she shuddered I through to my self when ever I’ve done that to her she always demands my cock in her straight afterwards. As she started to come down from her orgasum she started to move and I through she would ask me to now fuck her but she took hold of his head and pulled him up to kiss him. He’s now lying on top of her between her legs kissing and I could see his hard cock resting on her pussy. She then lifted her legs up and wrapped them round his waist. By doing this I now could see that his cock was at the opening to her pussy and I noticed she was trying to lift her hips up to him. He must of took the hind and slowly pushed his cock in they fucked for a good 10 minutes before he filled her with cum. After we had all finished and on our way home she just came out with it that she had really enjoyed her self and wished she had done sooner and could we do it again. That was the start of a good few years of fun till I lost her. I know this is long and I’ve told it before but it’s little things like this that help to keep me going.

With two American women in cancun… wow what an amazing night

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

My first mmf was a mmmf! I got a message on here asking if wanted wanted to me up the numbers so jumped at it as you would. Went along and met all the other players, all strangers to me but we all had a jolly time with the lady who took it in every hole and swallowed too. It was a good afternoon.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Loving this thread!

By *ubmit me for funCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

My first was some 20 yrs ago. My then bf and his best friend. We were at my bfs house after clubbing. Mark and i went to bed as usual then his friend joined us. I felt him take my top off as bf and I were kissing. The rest shall we say is history. Certainly opened more than my eyes as to what turns me on.

Mff when I was 18 two friends Id know for ages and got a text whilst I was in bed. Saying “fancy a 3 some” of course I called them. Went and picked them up from a local club. We went to a wooded area close to me at the time I had a 4X4 so plenty of room when back seats were filed down. I was funking one and swapping. Was all good until one got jealous she wasn’t getting the same as the other so I had to give the same attention to both. It went on until a dogger come and spoilt the fun. I went on to continue fucking them both for a few years separately they both never knew I was fucking them they they got married and I still chat to one as a friend now.

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Mmmmmmm some great stories

cheshire/Preston

My first was very unexpected with a couple who just wanted me to take pictures and video of him fucking her. I was told I wasn’t allowed to touch her and was told to strip naked so she could be turned on by looking at me wank while he fucked her. I was told if I did as I was told I’d get a reward but not what it would be. The fun started with her on her knees sucking his cock I started to video the action. He told me to cum closer, I thought he wanted a close up of his cock slipping into her mouth but as I got along side them she turned round unfastened my trousers pulled them down around my ankles and started to suck my erect but very sensitive cock. He then stopped her and took her to the bedroom. I pulled up my pants grabbed the camera’s and tripod and followed them. He was now naked she was I her back on the bed her tits fully exposed as he kissed and sucked them. I set up the video camera and stripped off. He left her wearing just a very short tartan skirt stockings and high heels and fucked her in every position you could think off for over 2 hours till the video tape and batteries ran out.

My first threesome….

I was on a family holiday ages 17 years old, had got a little too hot by the pool so went back to the hotel room to sit in the shade on the balcony for a bit.

There was a couple having sex in the room next door and I could see them from the balcony. They saw I was watching and didn’t seem to mind, after 10 mins or so they invited me round to join them, played with them a few times that holiday, mum and sister did wonder why I kept disappearing.

Turned out they were fairly local to me in the UK so joined them very often, introduced me to all the local dogging spots and when old enough to a couple of clubs.

cheshire/Preston

She had a break and a drink he told me to get on the bed. When she came back he went to the toilet she started to give me a wank which I thought would be my reward but she stopped and rolled on a condom. He came back and told her to sit on me. She got on the bed straddled me put my cock against her cunt and pushed herself down onto me. She started to fuck me her tits swinging above my face I wanted to touch them but remembered I wasn’t to touch her. He was watching her touching her telling her what to do then I saw him with a large plastic bottle. He squirted the contents over her bum making her moan and sit down on my cock pressing it deep

Inside her. He then climbed on the bed behind her and felt his cock touch me then he entered her making her moan out loud I could feel his cock touch mine I thought she was getting a DVP. He started to fuck her lifting her up off my cock and slamming her back down onto me. I then realised he was deep in her arse. With her weight off me I could now fuck her lifting my hips up to meet hers coming down. She asked me to play with her tits and suck her nipples. Am I allowed I asked. Yes do it he replied. I grabbed them one in each hand squeezed them pinched her erect nipples and sucked them. She was yelling out oh yes fuck me fuck me and I lost control cumming in the condom. He continued to fuck her while I held her tits for several more minutes before he shot his spunk up her arse. He pulled out of her she climbed off me and said she was going for a bath. I filled him back to the lounge to dress he sat there naked His cock now limp lying on his thigh. I said thank you I wasn’t expecting that he said he hadn’t intended it to happen either but was glad it had. I left and dint see her again.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ndysmithMan  over a year ago

north cyprus

first time i let a mate use my gf it felt so so weird and we could not look each other in the eye the follow day at work, but yet that evening we shared her again!!

By *wingersimonMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

My first was a MFF which I’ve actually never had since (not for the want of trying… Had planet of MMF).

I had met a woman into swinging on a telephone chat line (it was the late 90s) and after our first one on one meet she invited her friend round for the second. Her friend was planning to give swinging a try so this was her first time. It wasn’t actually a full on fuck fest, it was just lots of snogging and groping and both of them giving my cock lots of attention. They sucked and wanked me to a climax and that was it. Even though we didn’t all fuck it was a really lovely and giggly meet. Loved it.

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

When I was 19, my mate brought his new gf around mine. Parents were away. He was basically using it as a place to do the deed with her, I basically listened in the next room.

After a while, she said she felt bad leaving me out and told me to join them. So I did, after an hour he left to go to work and left me on my own with her! That part was fun too

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Well it all happened a while ago - about 25 years ago when my (now ex) wife was 26. For a while she had been moaning about being unattractive, this continued no matter how I tried to re-assure her. I asked did she not see the other men eyeing her up? She did not believe they found her attractive.

When we were making love I'd complement her on her body saying how lucky I was and how other guys would love to be touching, kissing and doing all the things I was doing to her, again she doubted it, so I'd mention a number of guys we both knew as friends and colleges and how I knew they made admiring glances and would love to have her. Over time this advanced to Role play and seemed to help our sex lives as I would talk whilst we had sex about how one of our acquaintances would love to be doing what I was doing, describing how they would be exploring and enjoying her. This had been going on regularly for over 6 months.

Now to cut a very long story a bit shorter, I'd gone back to the city hundreds of miles away, where we used to live and when there had met and invited a mutual friend to travel back with me to visit my new work place and to stay with us in our new home for a few days and use it as a base to visit London as an inexpensive holiday for him. During the 8 hour drive back home together, we had got talking and he mentioned about a MFM threesome he had been lucky enough to enjoy. It sounded really hot and I mentioned that I'd love to try that one day with my wife, but doubted that she would ever go for that as she felt so bad enough about her image that would not consider that anyone could be remotely interested in her. He was incredulous that she could think that and quick to agree with me that she is hot and added that given a chance he would love to get with her and give her a good fucking. To which I chortled and said I doubt you'd get the chance, but I'd love it to happen and we left the conversation there.

We eventually arrived and after eating all spent a pleasant evening exchanging stories. My friend (I'll call him Ken here) was shown to the guest room and we all went to bed. After my time away my wife and I were soon getting it on and as usual I was telling her how our guest was enjoying eyeing her up. Once more she doubted me. I told her that he had been complimentary, how he had said he thought she was hot and how I thought he would love to get his hands on her - like this - as we once more role played. With me asking her to imagine it was Ken's hands on her and his mouth suckling her nice firm breasts, she responded well but said she did not think anyone would want to touch her, I followed on ensuring her he would love to and had said as much when we had been chatting - again she denied it would be true.

Now things turned up a notch as I said to her “I'll tie you here and let him come and run his hands over you” - she laughed and I took that as assent to play further.

5 minutes later, two bathrobe towling belts and number of old neck ties tied together as hastily improvised restraints and she was tied spread-eagled, face up to the bed. The role playing continued, I was telling her how it could now be Ken feeling her all over as I played the part, acting as if I was having my first encounter with her. (Now if I had thought it through I should have added a blindfold, but I didn't)

She was getting very turned on by all this as I pretended to be Ken. So I started teasing saying now you are tied like that there is nothing you can do, I could go get him and have him come join in. She part laughed part groaned saying you can't do that (no anger or "don't you dare" or “let me out now”). I teased more and feigned going out the bedroom door a couple of times, more playful than serious, but also testing. Coming back, doing a little bit more of the role play.

Enjoying having her restrained (the belts and ties were not merely symbolic, I knew my knots she could strain against them and they would hold) I would climb onto her, feel her all over, trail my mouth down her body as she squirmed against the ties, then slip my dick into her very wet pussy and enjoy just being there but doing nothing else, then pulling out and pretend to go get ken, actually opening the bedroom door and stepping out for a second or two before returning and doing it all again.

I was surprised and inwardly smiling that she was not freaking out when I played the game of going out to get Ken. Each time going a bit further and building it up and saying I was actually going to do it unless she demanded me not to. I needed to nip to the toilet which was right by the guest room and told her so, suggesting whilst I was there I'd bring him back. I moved to the door again - I did not get an explicit NO, but she did say "don't go waking him up"

I do not think she thought I'd actually do it, I think she was expecting this to be a further extension of the game we'd been playing and that I'd go to the toilet and pretend to come back with him. So I left the bedroom and took a few steps then returned, looked at her tied there spread eagled and completely exposed and told her "I'm going to do it" she tried to raise her head up as far as she could from the bed, "don't you wake him" she hissed at me in an almost threatening way. "I won't wake him, if he is awake I'll invite him" I responded and with a huff of exasperation she flopped resignedly back down, possibly getting weary of this on going charade.

After a quick pee stop, I woke Ken in the guest room and asked him to come join us in the bedroom, then headed back to out bedroom.

Stepping into the bedroom I stood for a second admiring her and drinking in the sight that I knew Ken was also about to enjoy, then got onto the bed beside her. I had a quick suck on one of my wife's nipples before moving up and kissing her hard on the lips as I ran my hands over her. When I broke the kiss I turned my head and there was Ken, bleary eyed at the foot of the bed by the door, contemplating what lay before him as he stood there in just his tracksuit bottoms. My wife let out a little “oh no” and looked to the ceiling, I leant back in and kissed her again and during that kiss felt a jolt that indicated that Ken had not run away, but that she had felt his hand touch her. I moved my mouth down and took her right nipple back into my mouth as I lay at her side giving Ken good access to her body. I felt the bed move slightly as he climbed onto the bed with us, his hands snaking up her body as she lay spread-eagled beneath him. Cupping her other breast, then moving up to join me as we both sucked on a nipple each. I looked up, she was gasping slightly, but not looking at us or saying anything. I moved out a little and Ken cupped the now vacated breast and took a taste of it too, whilst pushing down his tracksuit bottoms with his right hand as he lay between her legs. She had her head arched back, eyes open, breathing heavily as I took her hand. He took a look at her and pushed forward, my wife’s head jerked a bit and whilst I could not see, I knew from the reaction he had just entered her. He kissed her neck and few gentle yet self indulgent strokes later he asks her softly "are you ok with this?" (nicely done, he had enjoyed having her before risking the question - not that there was much she could do or say now his dick was already deep in her – she had already been taken - but this was asking for permission to continue) she nods almost imperceptibly, but certainly not saying no. So Ken takes that as a yes and starts to fuck her with slow, strong measured strokes at first before building up the pace. I lean in and kiss her hard again, feeling her respond and react to the good solid strokes Ken is now giving her. I love the reaction from her as I squeeze her hand and partly embrace her, feeling him fuck her as we kiss. I step back to enjoy the sight and to give Ken some space, he is clearly enjoying fucking my wife and she seems to have accepted it and is enjoying too. She tries to move her hands but is still restrained, he spots this and unties one wrist and together they release her other wrist and embrace as they continue to fuck passionately together until he comes deep in her.

I took a turn after that, she felt wonderful, I had never experienced her so turned on as Ken and I made her that night. We took turns fucking during the rest of the night, and it all went very well with the only brief off moment being when we tried DP, she did not like anal - in retrospect we should perhaps have tried DV that would have been more feasible (having seen the large toys she later played with) and real extra joy for her.

Since then I have always enjoyed 3 somes both as part of a host couple and also joining other couples. Whilst I enjoyed sharing her and watching or hearing her fuck others I would not consider my self cuckold, more a lucky man with a hot wife who liked to share good things!

» Add a new message to this topic