FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surrendering my orgasms

Surrendering my orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eskplay OP   Man  over a year ago

Leigh on Sea

It's hard to know where to start with this true tale. I've long had a range of kinks but everything has stepped up a gear in the last week or so. One of my kinks was a submissive nature but this mainly showed itself in my imagination and play when solo - some self spanking, daring to expose my cock when outdoors and there was a risk that someone might see, etc. My first gf did like a bit of mutual spanking, etc, taking turns to submit. Aside from that and a very occasionally willing friend with benefits, I've explored this side of me by a few visits over the years to dominatrixes.

I've always idolised women and loved the opportunity to serve, albeit very briefly.

I've also enjoyed chatting to a wide range of people via this and other sites and met some lovely people there with their own wide range of kinks which we have enjoyed together in fantasies/online role play. Quite a few of those have been guys and is great to share experiences and longings, however pathetic they might be. A few of those chats have explored my bi urges but I had done little to progress that in the"real world".

One guy I got chatting to recently seemed to click really well with shared interests and with him clearly being a more assertive character.

The chat soon led on to him clearly wanting someone to control and me with the urge to be controlled – far more than I realised. A few pics posed as instructed for him turned into vids of me begging for him to let me cum and thanking him for the privilege when he finally did. That’s a first for me but I somehow loved the degradation of thanking a stranger for something that had always been entirely in my own control.

Things moved on quickly and he told me that it was not just when we were online together that he controlled me but also in the rest of my time. I was no longer allowed to cum without his permission. We are still toying with the best name for me to address him and it varies between Master, Sir and Daddy depending on the mood and what we are talking about. I, apparently am now a sissy slut/bitch and can be addressed by the name Tracey. This is even more embarrassing as I know a lady called Tracey well – she is a lot more prim and proper than me but every time the name is mentioned, my thoughts flash to her and my shame increases.

The fact that cumming is not now in my control seems to make me aroused more often, and with very little provocation. Often in public! I think it’s the helplessness and longing.

I am now set tasks to earn me the great privilege of being allowed to cum. These vary – one was being made to strip naked one evening and take a pic of myself in my garden. It was dark but if any neighbour caught me standing proud in the flash of the camera, my shame would have been great!

We accept the need for privacy but when I had a couple of days to myself and was meeting friends in London, he made me wear a pair of lacy panties all day and take photos of myself at various points (fitness class, train, restaurant bathroom, etc.). I was erect so often and could feel the cheap material rubbing against me when walking. By the time I got home I was convinced I had earned my orgasm but Daddy still made me sleep all night in nothing but my lacy panties.

I’ve drooled so much precum since this started, my cock is near permanently erect and my balls ache all the time. Yet I love it and want to please him more. I wonder what I have become and where this will lead?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want to see pictures of the sissy slut bitch Tracey message me

Leigh on Sea

Oh please Sir, must you? Others will see my shame!

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Wow, I would adore this erotic control to so much, the mind control, but obeying tasks especially outdoors or in normal life, being dressed underneath man clothes is so hot, but exposing in public discreetly is so hot, disabled toilets, clothes store changing rooms etc and having to prove obedience by sending humiliating pics, so hot. It would have to lead though to him fucking me in the end, even if that took weeks of obedience xxx

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

he is so lucky to find such a controlling master

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Good luck with your route OP and Master.. I also have a German male sub I control online now as Covid put a stop to our real life meets.. he has his tasks weekly as well so his training continues.. it is an exhilarating situation for us both.. My wife has also set him tasks knowing he is married also and some have been even more devious than I could have come up with.. but its mainly me that controls the reins as he and I are bi..

Leigh on Sea

Mmm great to know others share my urges.

southam

Has he made any further demands

Leigh on Sea

Yes, I now have to report back with pics of any sights that cause me to be aroused whilst out - no matter what/who they might be. Could be lovelies, hunks, lingerie shops, elderly neighbours - who knows!

southam

the better he knows you the more precise his torments will become

By *ad4ladsMan  over a year ago

fun town

This sounds amazing. I’d love to have that control over a bi slut.

» Add a new message to this topic