FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being held by women

Being held by women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tiffycock OP   Man  over a year ago

mold

It all starts as a single dad kids drop at school. 4 of the mums chat to me regular like i'm a mum too, this day they are going to 1 of their house for coffee and ask if i want to come. Nothing on til kids come home so say yes. Nice house comfy and must be well off. As we sit in kitchen jill nips to loo and then into leggins. My god she has an arse to make you drool. Come on then she says and they all get up, where i ask. Oh come on she says taking my hand. Garage door opens and reveals a hot tub and gym. The others take of clothes to be just in gym outfits. I watch as they start and jill says come on its fun. Start on the bike she says. So on i get pedal slow and eyes dart over each contour of their bodies. My cock so stiff and wanting, hoping none see but secretly wish they would. Wendy moves over to treadmill and jogging away tits are begging to be free. My mind racing cock hurts needs to get loose on them. Wendy looks at me smiles and speeds up. Jill stretches and limbers up as claire does rowing machine. This day is amazing i think to myself. Jill comes over says my turn ass bumps me and pushes onto bike. Stood there cock poking out of pants wendy laughs says something going on there as she points to cock. I appologize but all of them just laugh and jill says nice to see you like us. I say i think i better get a drink and go back to kitchen. Wendy follows with towel wioes her head and chest. Sweaty she says as the towel drops and she pours some water over her head. My eyes pop as it runs down her to chest. She runs hand over her chest and says are you not boiling. Her hand on my face she says your on fire and walked away. My heart like a runaway train i watch each step she takes ass moves and i so want to bite it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyThirtiesCplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mold

The thoughts of 3 sexy ladies is overbearing i need to cum and quick. Jill by the door calls me to come back. I walk in to find them in the hottub. Come on get in its nice she says. I tell them i have nothing to put on so cant. Dont be daft just strip off and get in says wendy. I move right to tub strip and get in seeing now they are all naked my cock is ready to snap. Kelly is 1st to say. Horny get look at that and the others with smiles on faces look and reach for me. 1 grabs wrist and yanks me to her. Then my ass is slapped. Naughty boy your not supposed to oggle us wendy says. Shocked i say sorry and hear laughs. Suddenly a hand on my cock up down touching teasing my whole body now aching for pleasure.

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

mold

Its so hard not to grab 1 and rip into her. I just have to fuck 1 get my releif oh god its too much. Jill jumps out and yells come on then. The others lead me out to a shower room and it starts they soap themselves fingers carress tease touch themelves my eyes fixed at 1 then the other. Wendys tits big firm and nips so large. Moving to me she takes my hand onto tit you like them she says. I nod as i can do very little else. Her hand drops touches cock and she says yes you do very much. Pushing me down to my knees her leg lifts over my shoulder and her pussy lips there for my mouth. Touch lips with tongue and hear her sigh. Slip tongue in and the taste is like nectar. My lips savour every touch drop second as she moans out. Coner of my eye i see jill finger in her pussy as kelly is lapping at it. I'm in heaven and never want to come back. Wendy reaches out grabs jills hand pulls her towards us. Kelly and jill now besides wendy and she says its time. They lead me upstairs to bedroom. Pushed onto bed i find myself tied to it.

mold

More to come later

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Yummy mummies

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Very hard reading this story

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

mold

Wtf goes through my mind, helpless on the bed i feel a sharp slap on ass. A hand runs up inner thigh to balls i gasp as she squeezes and says they're full alright. A voice to my ear says relax enjoy it. Your in our control, i feel a vibration on my back up and down spine my body tingles. Legs now then to base of ass and balls i feel the cum raising in no time the warm moist feeling as it starts to escape. A finger teasing my ass hole then some lube. I never had that before so fear and anticipation. Suddenly the vibrator in my ass as i squirm all 3 giggle. I moan i'm going to cum but its their game and i'm not in charge. The way my mind was being played made it much more pleasure. My legs now freed im bent up to all 4s. Ass an easy target for them. Kelly had a reach under playing with cock and making it drip. My head pulled up jill sat in front pushing pussy in deep for my greedy tongue to lick. She made sure i cleaned her pussy fully. Wendy was putting a strap on to use now poking my face as kelly egged her on.

mold

Kelly went under me sucking my cock as kelly teased my ass. The thought of that big thing fucking my ass scared the hell out of me. To my releif i heard a loud gasp the strap on was fucking kelly hard so hard she was biting at cock. Oh my god is all i thouhht

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Loving it

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Love it

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Cracking,

Xx

mold

The motions of her being rammed hard made her gag on my cock that by now was harder than ever before. My hips pushing into her as she took my cock down to base the longing for this to never end. My hair was gripped and head pulled up a smile at me then tit in mouth. My wrists now untied and i grip waiting for god knows what next.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great

More of these mommies

Please

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Excellent so far

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Oooo like this

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Liking this so far ...

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Very nice...

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Nice start

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

mold

On the bed my wrists held now by kelly and jill. Wendy has my cock in her hand slowly wanking it and saying dont cum or your for it. This makes me harder as i dont know what she could mean.jill moves my hand to her pussy and my fingers are being guided to the spot. She moves in time with my fimgers as kelly leans in kisses her then me, sits on my chest her tits heaving as she rides my chest. Her sticky pussy juices running over my chest as she puts finger in my mouth to suck. Then its deep in her pussy as we all go at it in a frenzy of lust need desire. By now my cock is pre cum and wendy lets it go. Hold it back dont cum you know its not time. I clench ass tight hoping i dont cum. Wendy moves under jill laps at her pussy and my fingers. Moans from jill bellow out and she starts trembling weak legs giving way. She has to pull away to get control. Wendy sits on my face growling at me lick that you dirty fucker and starts pressing to my mouth as her and kelly now fondle each others tits making them so engorged. Nips so hard and the moans along with the noise of bodies writhing around makes me wonder if i will survive this. Jill decides to play dirty and starts tickling my feet and i buck like a bronco. She seems to be the more mischievious of them. Now she goes at cock licking up and down shaft. Teasing balls and making each touch drive me wild

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

mold

I hear a bit of whispering and everything stops wtf i think. Did i do something wrong have i cum without knowing. Silence now no hint of whats happening, kelly now gets off and takes my hand. Rope round wrist again and tied to bed. Then wendy off and other wrist tied. Now legs. They stand round bed looking down at me helpless. Kelly nods and off they go out of the door. Panic hits me have i been set up for something is a beating or something worse about to happen. Cock now limp with fear i'm left there. Ages pass no noise no movement have the left altogether. Trying to get free but no chance. Hours pass in my head but must have been maybe 1.

mold

Mind rattling thru the scenarios of what is going on. Then out of the blue kelly comes in fully dressed kisses me and says nothing. Then jill then wendy comes in kisses me says thanks for today see ya later lover and goes. As she leaves she gives a quick sqeeze of balls and cock tjen gone. This is now so fucking scary i'm trembling in fear

cambridge

birmingham

Naughty Mommies

mold

I fall asleep naked tied up and scared. Relive the morning in my dream but wake up full of fear. What about the kids i cant be here they need picking up at 3. Looking round for a clock i see its 12.36, how do i get out of this and get to kids im time. Mind being blown with it all, i yank at ropes as they dig in and hurt so much but i have to get free. Then i hear a voice its wendy outside the door talking to someone. I shout for help but no answer, a few minutes pass the door opens in walks wendy. Comes to side of bed and kneels down a finger teases my cock and her words "its not very big now" and she smiles. I ask her to untie me only to be slapped on face with a harsh tut tut. Her mouth now envelopes my cock its getting stiff but not fully. Her head starts to bob up and down faster deeper gasps for air then back down it. Like a machine she works making it rigid ready for action. 1 last lick from base to tip makes me moan out. My god i need to cum i yell but she wont let me. She stands up ass by my face she say do you like my ass. I reply yes yes. Would you like to pound it yes yes i tell her. Ha fuck you she yells then gone again. Back to square 1 and no end in sight. I lay there like a pathetic wimp

ocean

What will happen next

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Brilliant

Dam can’t wait to hear what happens next

By *orny playmateMan  over a year ago

clydebank

Awesome

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *Sweet94Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Andover

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Very good

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Very erotic . I’m not sure I’d mind too much being the one tied up

mold

I hear giggling and laughter other side of the door as i lay there i feel the tempeture droping realize the air con has been turned on somehow. Its fucking freezing balls shrivel cock shrinks. My body so cold and shivering. The door opens in walk all 3 of them. Ha pathetic look at it no use to anyone we willy winky kelly laughs out. Jill comes close lifts leg to bed and shows stilleto heel. Digs it into my thigh a bit then my balls. The ache it causes unreal. Wendy grabs my throat tells me i'm gonna ride you like horse. Its still so cold but they must not feel it. Kelly undoes my legs and then they raise up. Ass exposed i feel something touch the hole. Cold wet and my shaking is like i'm jelly out of fear. A sudden feeling and a finger in my ass a thumb on prostrate oh my god its amazing feeling i moan in pleasure as it gets more intense. A minute later it stops and a vibrator goes in, no way to fight this all i can do is take it and enjoy.

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Bravo

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Think we can guess where this is going

Andover

mold

Wendy comes to my face says do you like it big and shows me a massive vibrator. No fucking way i moan as the pleasure in my ass gets more and more. Wendy takes control grabs my ass with her nails scratches from ass uo spine to shoulder. My god nails like that make wolverine jealous. I yell out but it does not stop anything torture and pleasure in equal amounts.the vib now taken from my ass i hear the words thats better. A hand grabs at cock now its hard says kelly what do you want us to do next she asks me. Fuck me get my cock in your cunt mouth ass any i just need to fuck you all. Cock pulsing with a pain in need of the cum. Ok jill says let him free.

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Omg nice

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

mold

Puzzled i dont think this is it but hope the 3 of them get me off soon. Stand up yells wendy so i do. No fuck off and sit over there as she points to the chair. As i sit i watch wendy use the massve vib on kelly and jill rides her face the noise of kelly moaning and the juices running from her was an aphrodisiac my hand on cock wanking like a voyuer eyes fixed jill sees me and commands. Stop your fucking wanking wimp. I stop sit and watch. Dream nightmare both in 1 these 3 are amazing and i need to fuck no holding it back. I grab wendy by throat. Ok tuff girl its my turn ram her face into mattress and my cock is in her. Pounding this slut is sll i care about. As i fuck her i feel fingers on my ass pushing pulling. Wendy moaning jill says fuck her then take her dhe was so bad. Pounding deep my cum so close i cant hold on but then a grab from behind as i'm pulled out and my cock stands upright. They must know its now or never as the 3 are on their knees mouths ready. Jill grabs my cock wanks hard fast then holds. Then again 4 times she does it then her finger on prostrate again and the cum shoots. Built up lust pleasure extacy has my cock spurting. Mouths faces its all over them and my legs like jelly give way i fall back on the bed as kelly lick cock clean of cum and smiles. Wendy again in charge shouts fuck its 2.45 the kids ate out soon. Clothes scramble fully dressed. Jill asks did you enjoy your day. Yes but tbh i was shitting myself a few times. Wait til tomorrow she says as i hear them giggling. By the time i got the kids and home i could hardly walk but god what will tomorrow be like i wonder

Andover

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Will be wating for tomorrow now....

ocean

Can't wait until tomorrow

swansea

More please

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

kirkcaldy

Can't wait till tomorrow

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Wow id love to have been in that position im.a single parent and dropping my child at school everyday i could only dream about some of the mums in the playground

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Will tomorrow ever come?

What a way to finish

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Halstead

birmingham

Tomorrow????

cambridge

mold

8. 55 at the school gates the kids going in but no sign of the mums. I start walking home gutted. As i get to my house open the door walk in put kettle on and sit in living room wondering what the hell happened. The dream if thats what it was so real but as i drink my coffee i nod off.into my dream i fall its all i have left the dream of a memory. As i dream it feels so real a mouth sucking cock stiff the smell of kelly in the taste of jill on my lips. A dream so real i never want to wake up.

By *aughtyThirtiesCplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

mold

Sleep so nice dreaming that a pussy is on my lips dripping juices and taste so nice. My tongue lapping like a kitten to milk. Feeling so horny this dream so good but i have to shake myself and wake its not good this wasting the day in a dream. My eyes open to see someone straddling my face and a feeling of my being played with. Eyes raise to see kelly on my face, her head held back and pleasure making her moan. Dam the dream is real but how did this pair get in but who cares just go with it. I wonder where wendy is but no way to ask mouth full of pussy.

swansea

Keep going

mold

I hear water running the bath filling up. Wendys voice says ok girls bring him in so i'm grabbed bundled into bathroom and flung in freezing cold bath. Fuck me here we go again. More torrure, i feel a hand cup my shriveling balls and squeeze hard. I yelp out fucking hell but no release wendy firm grip on them. Come lover boy get it up lets see how hard you get, then that laugh i so expected. Jill has an ice cube running it over her lips then mine she pops it in her mouth then kisses me as she forces it in my mouth. Kelly is im the shower with the warm water jetting her pussy looking at me she says dont you just wish you were here licking my pussy. Nod is all i can do. Jill now bites my nips hard like she wants them off. Sadistic bitch i yell and get my face belted for it. Loosening her grip wendy moves up kisses my lips and walks out. Jill and kelly have me now and i'm under the shower stood freezing with warm water flowing over me. I feel the warmth coming back as kelly gets on her knees sucking my cock jill puts her tit close so i can lick her nip. This is better i think as i greedily suck nip like a babe. Cock gets stiff ss kelly works it then jill goes down too. Her hands on my ass pulling it in so my cock gets right down kellys throat. Fuck her hard fuck the sluts neck you tosser and she forces me in and out. Oh my god i'm going to cum i moan as i do jill holds my arse tight so cock fills kellys throat and makes her gag. I'm finally let back when kelly is full of cum and jill puts a finger onto cock wipes last drops then licks her finger. Wendy walks in says go on fuck off now we're going to enjoy ourselvs and i'm pushed out of bathroom.

Dam them mums know what they want

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

mold

The noises moans groans yelps and smacks they are making is beyond. My mind has me in a state of pure lust. My cock hard and me on my knees wanking looking through the keyhole. I see jill bent over bath ass up and red raw. Finger marks so red on it making me wank harder. The door flies open kelly says getting a good look are you, you dirty pervert. Grabs my hair dragging me in and my face stuck between jills ass cheeks. Lick it jill neends lick shouts wendy. Nose on her spine tongue in her ass i lick for all i'm worth. Wendy sat on my back as i lick jill, reaches under slapping tugging teasing my cock. Kelly keeps my head burried in jill as she fingers her pussy

By *athytvsubTV/TS  over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Can't wait for the next instalment but being locked in chastity does not help when reading a horny story like this

The school run was never this hot

mold

Wendy takes control again. Grabs my head leads me from jill. Kelly bent over the sink ass ripe for biting. Jill comes over to me quick slap at my balls and my legs go weak. Kelly ass wiggling at me she slips finger down to pussy and in. Wendy drags me over to kelly stands me behind her wanking my cock. Her finger deep in in kellys ass she eggs me on. Cum over her ass fill that hole with cum. Do you want to fuck kellys ass she ask. Yes yes i moan. She takes me bacwards now a hand on balls the other at base of cock. I gasp out wendy let me fuck it i need her ass. Not yet you dont she says as she sucks cock and then rips me to kellys ass. Spits in her hole. Now do it fuck the whores ass she yells. Tip starts in ass so tight my cock feels like its getting crushed. Wendy on her knees has fingers in kellys pussy and other in my ass. The motions as we fuck are rythmic and it just needs to keep going forever. All this time jill has been sat on loo playing with her pussy now she grabs her tit head down biting at her own nip. Moans with extacy and more fingers go inside her. 4 fingers in she makes noise like woman ready to explode. She gives a scream shivers her body looses control as she cums. Juices squirt everywhere. I watch it all in amazment as wendy works my prostae and kelly gets ass rammed. My fingers on kellys ass cheeks grip as i pound. Kelly starts to moan her body close to cumming she cant hold back the time is just right and wendy fists her. Hand fully in kelly gasps struggles to take it and i feel her legs tremble. Soon wendy fist fucks her so hard her feet are lifting of the ground. She jump and then tenses. My cock sqeezed so tight as i cum. Fucking ahhh is all i can manage to say

Oh dam this just keep keeping better

mold

Glad so many of you like my naughty thoughts. More to follow

ocean

Great story. Hope it's not over???

mold

"Great story. Hope it's not over???"

Not over yet more tomorrow after i have a night of self abuse

kirkcaldy

So horny

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

cambridge

mold

Jill comes over to take wendys finger in her mouth. Sucking it she smiles then. Wendy puts another finger in my mouth says taste the fruit. We did that. Kelly is on the floor worn out from the hard use she's had but its not over, kelly has her head gripped and mouth forced onto my cock. Clean your mess up slut jill tells her. Kelly on all 4s sucking my limp cock clean wendy lays under her licking the cum and juice running from kellys pussy. Jill behind her fingers and tongue at her from all angles kelly is being fucked filled used abused. I have a hard raging cock by now in her mouth and jill is getting eager for it. Pushing kelly away she pushes her ass towards it. Cock now in jills dripping pussy i feel her use my cock. Her swaying in time to my own the feeling of her pussy pulling my foresink back and to over the tip is intense. I grip her hair pull her back and tell her i'm going to fuck you good. She just laughs says pathetic and carries on

cambridge

birmingham

Bet you will be glad when it’s time y the school run

swansea

Poor poor boy

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

mold

My cock is so engorged the cum building and all the pumping of that pussy its hard to not cum. Then out of the blue wendys behind me a rope round my neck pulled tight and i get yanked away. Wendy so fucking cruel shouts no you dont you dirty fuck as her other hand grips my balls tight. I'm sure she wants to break them. Legs giving way it hurts so much eyes water and i cry out like a kid. Kelly has seen her arse and turns to me right in my face says i told you. Pathetic and she looks at wendy who lets my balls go. I gasp out in relief legs still weak i dont expect it but kelly knees me in the balls. I colapse as wendy still hold the rope gasping for air on the cold floor wendy looks down as i moan and lets the rope loose. Jill now has something in her hand. In the other i see the lighter. Oh fuck no, wax is dripping on my thigh hip chest and then cock hot burning and kind of pleasant. I dare not move as kelly kneels over me her mouth now teases my nios hand going down to cock. Teasing me whille i still have candle wax being dripped on me. Wendy straddles me squats over me and starts to finger her pussy my eyes fix on her as she makes herself writhe in pleasure and her body so perfect. Jill now drips wax on wendys tit and then her nip wendy moans out yes yes more as she grabs my cock and slams down hard on it

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

The ladies are having some hot fun with you lucky sod

ocean

Do they have cousins in the ???????

mold

Seeing her ride my cock and watching as hot wax drips on her then me its intense. I see kelly sat watching and teasing her tit. She grabs the electric toothbrush presses it to pussy and her eyes light up. The vibrations soon on her clit she has a look of lost on her. Wendy reaches out and grabs the toothbrush starts fucking kelly with it for all shes worth. My eyes cannot look away. The whole brush deep and as it comes out the juices cover it. Wendy slams it into my mouth and i clean it. Back into kelly then wendy licks it. Fuck fuck ohhh fuck i moan. Wendy puts it on her clit working it slowly til she shakes and her wet pussy riding me is squirting all over me. My hips dripping as i feel it the cum shoots deep and wendy rams down so hard its near breaking me. Kelly now grabs wendy by her hair flings her off and wendy is being fisted by jill and kelly licks my cock

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

mold

Its time for me to take control now teach these sluts whose the boss. Grabbing kelly by hair i pull her from my cock out of the door and onto the kitchen chair. Her body over the backrest and on the table. I cuff her to the table and start to slap her arse. Red with fingerprints she cries out each slap. The others come to see whats happening, jill looks at kellys ass runs her fingers over it and into pussy. I push jill to floor press her face into kellys ass making her rim it. Kelly keeps moaning and her ass moving. Wendy tries to be the boss but i have her in my grip. Cock in my hand i push her over the table face to face with kelly. My cock touches her pussy but not in tease her touch her lips press in a little pull out and laugh. Freezer open now frozen corrot pushed deep intp wendy ice crean dripped on hef spine. I tell jill lick that off as she does wendy squirms. The carrot now i tell jill she puts her teeth around it. Still so cold i tell her to use it to fuck wendy. Her head moving in motion with wendy.

lanarkshire

Time to get your own back

Andover

mold

Kelly starts getting angry left out and no one giving her pleasure. She pulls at table for attention so to please her i ho to freezer get a cornetto and shove the ice cream end deep up her move to her face kiss her on lips and tell her to keep it there and enjoy it. I slap her arse and go back to wendy take my cock and push it through her gritted teeth hold it deep and as i do lean in and pop the ice cube in my other hand uo her arse. She shudders from the shock and how cold it is. Jill like a good slut is still fucking wendy with a carrot and I yell stop.i motion her to come up to me get her sat astride wendy as i fuck wendys mouth. Jill i say softley. Rim her arse and get that ice cube as she starts the cold water drips from wendy down her inner thigh. Wendy can only moan at this so i tell jill to go and get some more. Slip them in her ass and pussy and the good little slut does. I feel wendy bite down on my cock so give her a grip of throat as i hold cock deep.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Glasgow

cambridge

birmingham

Carry on please

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

"Wendy comes to my face says do you like it big and shows me a massive vibrator. No fucking way i moan as the pleasure in my ass gets more and more. Wendy takes control grabs my ass with her nails scratches from ass uo spine to shoulder. My god nails like that make wolverine jealous. I yell out but it does not stop anything torture and pleasure in equal amounts.the vib now taken from my ass i hear the words thats better. A hand grabs at cock now its hard says kelly what do you want us to do next she asks me. Fuck me get my cock in your cunt mouth ass any i just need to fuck you all. Cock pulsing with a pain in need of the cum. Ok jill says let him free."
wow

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Wow amazing

mold

I'll carry on soon. Been mad busy at mo. Thanks to you all.

lanarkshire

all over Ireland

Gloucester

Glad I don’t have to do the school run

Andover

kirkcaldy

Great

mold

Wendy has my cock deep in her mouth and i grab for jill pull her to me say time you did kelly. Go grav a toy and fuck that sluts pussy so hard she wont stand up for days.jill asks what toy. I point to the cupboard? She opens it and finds a large wooden dildo. Polished so smooth. I tell her that 1 and also grab that machine. She takes the cover off the 1st pad and i tell her place it on kellys inner thigh just below pussy, same with the other. Now take the control and as you fuck her with the dildo turn it on to setting 11. Jill like a kid in candy shop all excited starts and as the dildo hits home 1st time she starts the machine. Kelly jumps like she was just had the best feeling ever. The machine a tens massager is pulling at her sending waves of extacy at the same time the dildo fucks deep. I can see her shaking violently its so sexy my cock thobs in wendys mouth as i hold her head i sway my hips in and out. Her moans mix with mine and kellys. Jill is ramming kelly so hard her feet lift off the ground. The massager needs to go higher i tell jill. Number 16 i say as she does i see kellys body convulse the shock too much. More more i shout at jill. She turns it full on and hard fucks kelly like she wants to break the slut. Kelly now cries out legs give way colapses on table no words no movement just the machine and jill fucking her. I tell jill to stop and clean her up. Kelly has cum so much she fainted and jill is lapping up all her juices. I look down at wendy pull my cock out of her mouth and start wanking it hard. Keep your mouth open i tell her i dont last long pulling it off i shoot in her mouth tben pull back and over her face. Jill i call. Come clean this bitch up now. She comes licks all my cum off wendys face and i tell them kiss now then you can both clean my cock.

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Wow

exeter

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

mold

I look up see the clock, 2.55 i tell them get your stuff together its time for kids. 1 still struggling to walk. 1 with cum on her lips the 3rd smiling like they won the jackpot. Me sore cock but very happy. Wendy kisses jill as they get dressed. Says love those cummy lips. Kelly moaning and groaning in pain and pleasure. I look at all 3 and say sluts you deserved that as they dress i take each of their knickers put them to my nose then in my drawer say for safe keeping and wanking times. We all rush to get the kids now. Will this stop or are my sluts going to come after me again ?

ocean

Come!@!!

lanarkshire

kirkcaldy

Hope the come

Dudley

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

mold

Well the bad news is its half term kids off so looks like a long week just me my right hand and some naughty memories. Time for me to plan what I can do to the sluts next. So many ways to make them squirm and use all of them. My fuck toys. I cant wait for the end of half term. Can you?

ocean

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Andover

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Absolutely brilliant

mold

Just on my way to take the kids to school. 1st day back and my cock is so hard but so nervous. Who will come out on top today or will they just drop kids and go leaving me horny and alone?

all over Ireland

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

cambridge

mold

Sat at home trying to figure these 3 out. Was it just a bit of fun or some strange game they play. Oh well bollocks I better go get the kids. At the gates i see jill. She looks smiles takes her kid and goes. Walk off home mind full of confussion. Get home kids tea bath and bed for them by 8pm. In the bedroom i watch some tv all mundane and i fall asleep on the bed. I dream the night of the days we had and soon its morning. Off we go same old crappy day i guess. Kids dropped off home i walk. Turn into fern road then hillrise. A suddend grab from behind i get thrown into a van. 3 guys voices and i start to panic. Oh fuck tje hubbys i guess and i'm in for a kicking . A few miles i guess and the van stops doors open we're in the middle of a feild, oh fuck this is not going to be good thats for sure.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

mold

They take me to some trees kicking and souting but dragging me in they tie me to a tree face in. Left there i hear the van go, footstep behind me then i feel my top being cut slashed straight down the back then the pants. Wtf my only thought as my arse is whipped with a branch. Then something touches my back cold soft and nice but then the sharp pain of a whipping on my back as i yell out. I cant see who ot is they just out of sight. The next thing is a feeling of something between my legs working up thighs to touch balls. Rough branch they use to force my legs open. Then it slams into my balls and i cry out. Legs give out and beg them to stop.

Glasgow

lanarkshire

Having fun are the ladies

kirkcaldy

Keep going please

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

mold

No words not a clue who it is. There's a scratch on my arse needles pricking skin. Bloody hell i cry out then i'm shown a holly branch before it again rips into my arse back and legs. Its pure torture and i'm having panic fits.

I hear a click and a mans voice says "lets see you get a hard on for our wives now you wanker" another click. A recorded voice so who the hell is it. I protest i dont have a clue what you mean but nothing just deadly silence. Suddenly my head yanked back a ball gag in mouth and eyes covered. Ties undone and i get dragged round ass to the tree and the rest of the rags i'm wearing get ripped off. Stood bollock naked with god knows who in control. I feel a hand flick balls up and then slap down over my cock. I jump out of my skin. Next the hand takes cock slow wanking it but i feel the roughness of a glove too. Fuck me i think. These guys are going to fuck me and i really aint gonna like that. They said wives but now 1 is wanking me. Must be bi but i'm not so get more and more uncomfortable. I try to stop cock getting hard but its not working. Now a mouth on it licking sucking making sure its as hard as can be. Deep throating it i cannot resist but god i dont want this. My cock now solid and covered in his saliva i feel his lips kiss tip. I'm yanked back ahainst the tree and arse into bark i moan. Legs are pushed open and my wristed tied again. Funny thing the mind. It makes me zone out and try not to get too panicked but its not going to last. I feel something grab cock tight then the tightness of an arse touching it. The tip forced in then shaft the whole fucking way i try to stop it try getting loose but i cant. Now this tight arse is riding me making me stiffmaking me need to cum. Oh fuck i start to enjoy it. I hear moans and gasps then a hard thrust back at me digs my ass into the tree. Suddenly the ball gag get taken out of mouth and a dildo in. Mans voice says suck it bitch to me and it starts fucking my mouth. It now taken to my thigh fubbed up and down and then into my ass. I gasp out and struggle to know what to do

mold

I try to see under blindfold but not a chance. After what seems an age of this pleasure and pain i

At feel a tug and the blindfold is off. Looking down i see the arse fucking me the cheeks slapping back and to. The noise the thoughts the fear all mixed up. The arse is wendy she looks back at me smiles says did you get scared. Yes of fuck yes i say. Isee her pointing to left and look over. Jill kelly and 3 fellas, puzzed says wendy and i say yes. Jill comes over pulls vest top down and shows tit. I bend head lick nip and she walks off. Kelly no up to my face a kiss and says sorry lover this looks like its the end. The guys all watch and soon are wanking. Jill and kelly getting attention from them jill grabs a dick and swallowing it in haste she sucks it. Kelly get 1 in her hand and the other in her mouth. Wendy shouts ok girls 1st one of them that cums gets the prize and all 3 girl fuck suck wank us. All close to cumming but 1 does and i hear wendy say dave you cum you won. What the hell is the prize i ask. No answer just 3 smiling girls. I'm untied and dragged over to the men. Shoved to the ground and left. Mind wondering what dave will be getting

cambridge

exeter

Wow

Dudley

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

mold

Strange the feeling of wanting to run but such a desire to know what next. Dave is grabbed wrenched up from ground and that cow wendy puches him straight in balls. Fuck me i blurt out as daves knees go on him. Kelly and jill holding his arms to keep him up as wendy grabs his dick squeezes and starts walking with it. Nothing he can do but go with it as jill lets go of him she slaps his arse so hard its imprinted. Kelly laughs and takes her place. Stood legs wide as dave is thrust to knees. Kelly playing with herself taunts him. Does the little pecker want the pussy. He just nods as his eyes fix on her wet fingers. She straddles his face and grabs his hair makes him lick her pussy and suddenly yanks his head back. No no little boy i will cum when i want. Her fingers deep in pussy so wet and she puts them in jills mouth. Jill moans says your ready lets do it.

kirkcaldy

Do what

lanarkshire

The ladies are the boss

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Wow I wNt this hehe

Gloucester

I want it and I don’t want it

Dudley

Andover

mold

Sorry folks been a bad week or so. Will continue soon.

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

» Add a new message to this topic