FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tell me about…..first time lesbian or…

Tell me about…..first time lesbian or…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estingwaters321 OP   Couple  over a year ago

tring

Tell me your first time lesbian encounter stories….or about watching your partner with a woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When my wife was younger she had a sleepover at her friends house ..they ended up in bed naked.they kissed and just sort of held each other.. eventually they were rubbing themselves together and there hands wandered from there arses to there tits..her friend kissed her way down from her lips to her neck to her tits and eventually rolled on top of her grinding her pussy against my wife's pussy..love it when she tells me about it

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

My better half and I met a couple off here recently in the canaries. We sat on the beach for a few hours and he cheekily said to them that I would like to explore my bi side with another woman. The mood rose with the temperature and soon we we were all four of us playing with each other in public. Then I suggested I’d like to kiss the other beautiful mature female. She agreed and we initially kissed with our breasts touching caressing each other’s faces very sensually. I told her she was beautiful and we continued to kiss and hold each other in the sunshine. I asked if I could lick her and we were soon upside down having a female 69 and cumming lots, we ended with a loving cummy kiss and then met again the next day on the beach. Only the next time we both sucked and kissed my better half which made him explode. We still get off on our beautiful adventure most days!! Oh my x

"My better half and I met a couple off here recently in the canaries. We sat on the beach for a few hours and he cheekily said to them that I would like to explore my bi side with another woman. The mood rose with the temperature and soon we we were all four of us playing with each other in public. Then I suggested I’d like to kiss the other beautiful mature female. She agreed and we initially kissed with our breasts touching caressing each other’s faces very sensually. I told her she was beautiful and we continued to kiss and hold each other in the sunshine. I asked if I could lick her and we were soon upside down having a female 69 and cumming lots, we ended with a loving cummy kiss and then met again the next day on the beach. Only the next time we both sucked and kissed my better half which made him explode. We still get off on our beautiful adventure most days!! Oh my x "

Hot!

My wife is hoping to get her first experience soon but it's proving to be harder than first thought.

I have no interest in being with them, I'm not sure if that's what puts them off.

By *em funWoman  over a year ago

nr bodmin

I was in my late teens and it was with a much older lady that had just started seeing my uncle we had a bit to drink on a night out next thing I know we were The toilets with her fingers in my knickers nothing was said I just let her play then went back out to the bar I was staying in her sofa that night so was a bit shocked but really enjoyed it and thought it was just the drink we carried on our evening then when we got back to hers just the 2 of us she started rubbing my leg and got some more drink before I knew it her hand was up my skirt and tongue in my mouth she licked and sucked my pussy for ages and then I nervously returned the favour we met up for a few months after it fizzled out I still see her around occasionally and keep saying we are going to have some fun she is in her 60s now and definitely left me with a liking for older women and started me on my bi journey

By *ohnGw1960Man  over a year ago

Belvedere

I came home from work early one day and heard noises coming from upstairs, as I got to the top of the stairs it became clear the noises were of a sexual nature. I looked through the gap in our bedroom door and saw my wife naked on our bed with another naked woman sucking on her tits and fingering her pussy,as I watched through the door the woman slid down my wife's body and began licking out her pussy as she was fingering her, flicking her tongue over her clit as she did so, at this point having stripped off entered the room and carried on watching,my wife opened her eyes and saw me standing there with my cock in my hand and smiled. The 3 of us spent the night together and as well as watching them have sex together again I got to fuck both of them

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

Twenty five or more years ago Walking thro a Birmingham park with a colleague, she was lesbian and I thought that she was just a friend, as we turned to walk back to the car, to go back for evening meetings, she moved closer and slipped her hand into mine.

Deep shock as I never thought in a million years that this petite woman would ever come near me. We walked on chatting in the moment.

At my car we were about to say goodbye, when she said, can I come and see you?

Next Monday evening? I can get away…. She said.

One long kiss which confused me even more…

More?

By *ynstoneWoman  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

when I first started work as a physio I had a client who had taken a tumble skiing. one day when I was massaging her back, she started stroking my legs. I didn't know what to do, didn't really think about being a lesbian at that point, but i felt myself getting wet. I gently brush her hands away but she would gradually try again. The session ended and she left, i didn't say anything.

next week she came back, and I was giving her a deep massage on her upper thighs, i could see she was getting wet through her sports shorts she was wearing. she looked at me and told me I could touch her, trying to be professional I declined. when she left I could stop thinking about her and started fantasizing about her.

anyway she was booked in for the next week. that morning getting dressed i didn't wear my panties just pulled on a nice tight pair of leggings the kind that highlight my lovely camel-toe. I started massaged her back, pressing my camel-toe close to her head. she once again grabbed my legs with her hands, stroking them. soon I felt her press her lips through my leggings against my pussy and her tongue was giving it a good massage. I loved every minute of it.

she came back for several more sessions after that before she moved away.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *assion4oralMan  over a year ago

visiting

I’d always know my other half, well actually, my later other half (no longer together) has a gay streak. When we met she would always talk about past female conquests…. However, the first time I witnessed it was about 3 years ago…..

We met her mate and her fella and ended up at ours, a few beers and perhaps a line or 3 and her mate was demonstrating how she had taught her fella to make her squirt! Fast forward an hour, both my ex and her friend were naked and rubbing each other to the point m, by the end of it, my mrs was squirting for the first time. First of many!!! Good times lol

Ace thread

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmm

By *reland8Man  over a year ago