FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun in the Outdoors

Fun in the Outdoors

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

05:17Katherine

what does she look like?

05:17Steven

she's not too tall, kind of short actually, has got long dark hair. wearing some shorts

05:19Katherine

are we at one of the waterfalls?

or do we take her to a room

05:19Steven

no, we're outside

you walk ahead and catch up with her, then start speaking to her looking back at me

05:20Steven

the two of you then begin to start kissing with me watching just far enough away to still hear

05:21Katherine

she has soft lips

05:23Katherine

it must be getting harder for you to type. is it getting harder now?

05:23Steven

i'm standing there watching the two of you leaning up against a tree with my hand between my legs, rubbing the bulge that's coming about as the two of you continue to kiss each others soft lips

05:24Steven

you start to run your hands along her back, then reaching her ass and placing your hands there and begin caressing them ever so smoothly

05:26Katherine

very soft skin

05:27Steven

by now i've taken out my cock and an stroking it whilst i watch the two of you slowly taking off of each others tops. rubbing each others soft skin against itself. you start kissing her nipples, licking and then biting them ever so gently

05:28Katherine

her skin is salty yet sweet and nipples are so hard

05:30Steven

you're both in nothing but your panties, standing there in the middle of the woods, me looking on still at the both of you. you start to put your hand between her legs and can feel how wet she is

05:31Katherine

that is making me so wet

05:32Steven

you start rubbing her, making her even more wet and look over to me with this look telling me that she's ready for a big hard cock to go inside her. you position her facing up against the tree with her ass sticking out, pull down her laced panties and motion with your finger for me to approach

05:34Katherine

you are so good at this! tell me more

05:35Steven

you then take a step back as i approach her from behind, knowing yourself that you're even more wet than you felt her to be. you start to watch intently with your left hand on your breast and the right hand fingering your wet lips between your legs

05:38Steven

you're looking over at us, rubbing your clit in anticipation, knowing from the sounds you can hear the two of us making that what you have waiting is going to be even better

05:39Katherine

i want it!

05:40Steven

you can hear her moaning with each thrust from behind, you can see that she's enjoying every moment of it...then you come over to the two of us, push her aside and tell me to feel the wetness that's been growing inside of you

05:43Steven

i grab you around your ass and pull you close to me, putting my hips up against yours i can already feel how wet you are without even entering you. i start kissing along your neck, behind your ears, breathing deeply and biting the bottoms of your ears with just enough force that you cry out in pain, but you enjoy every bit ot it

05:45Katherine

i could cum right now!

05:47Steven

your nipples are erect with excitement, you can feel the burning desire that's waiting to plunge deep within you. you reach down, feeling the swollenesss and put it between your legs. the feeling as it enters is wonderful and you moan with a sound that cries out for more

05:50Steven

the deep long thruts feel like a homonious fluid motion, gliding in and out of you all the while i have my arms around you, grapping ahold of your ass, caressing it and creating the rythm that keeps the motion going

05:53Steven

your clit is rubbing up agains me, its being stimulated in such a way that you can almost not handle any more, you start to gasp for breath, almost shaking in feeling that you can hardly control.

05:55Steven

your senses are overloaded now with stimulation, every inch of your body is ultra sensitive. the slightest glance of my hand against your skin is almost too much to bear.

05:57Steven

you scream out in jubilation as a feeling moves all over your body, erupting like you've never felt before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic