FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I received some very nice comments about the first two stories I put on here about my wife and I finally meeting her lover again after lockdown. This is the next instalment.

At my wife's suggestion we have written this story together so the reader gets to hear her side as well. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed what happens in the story.

Bruce

Our last meeting with Jon, my wife’s lover, took place at our house. She had led him from the lounge to the guest bedroom, shedding his clothes along the way for me to find. In the room he had undressed and explored her, sending me photos of his progress. The last photo was of my wife’s panties hanging on the door handle.

For the next hour I kept creeping to the bottom of the stairs hoping to hear them having sex but although they had left the bedroom door open I couldn’t hear much and didn’t want to creep too close and disturb them. Then I received a message asking if I wanted to take a peek. I took several. My wife was being fucked every which way. On her side. On her knees. On her back. Jon was giving it his all and they were oblivious to me lurking in the doorway.

My wife spotted me peeking eventually and beckoned me in. What followed was another joyous hour of threesome sex.

In the days that followed Kate and I had lots of sex as we re-lived the experience. I’d be fucking her and she’d ask what I’d enjoyed the most. As I described the sight of her on her back with Jon screwing her deep and hard her pussy would become noticeably wetter and I knew she was imagining his cock inside her.

Neither of us could wait for our next meeting with Jon. But there was a problem.

Jon had lost his job during the pandemic but had found another soon after. The new job came with much less freedom though so we knew we’d be seeing less of him. But we didn’t expect his next message.

He told us he was going to be really busy for the next three months.

Was the message genuine? Had he tired of us? Would we ever see him again?

We began to look for someone else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going please

Kate

As lockdown finally came to an end and we were double jabbed and felt safe enough to meet Jon again I did have my reservations. I hadn’t seen him for over 18 months and I felt older and unattractive. Would he want to have sex with me still?

When Bruce arranged for us to meet Jon again I was a bag of nerves and reservations despite Bruce assuring me that everything would be ok.

‘Once you kiss him you’ll be fine. Naughty Kate will be back and she will take over,’ he had said.

Of course he was right. Naughty Kate did take over and the sex I had with Jon in the hotel and at our home was truly liberating. I don’t like being the centre of attention and Bruce leaving me to spend time with Jon set me free. I get wet just thinking about how I made Jon fuck me on the desk top in the hotel and in the shower. And for the first time I let him screw me without a condom. That felt really naughty.

I was looking forward to our next meeting. So when Jon told us he was going to be busy I was really disappointed.

At one point there was a suggestion by Jon that we meet him at a hotel he was staying in on his way to a reunion with his army chums. But the date didn’t work for Bruce. Then Bruce suggested I should go on my own. Of course I protested this was crossing a line but the thought of going to a hotel alone for a full night of uninterrupted sex with Jon was an amazing turn on. Bruce would insist I take condoms with me but I had no intention of using them. The thought of Jon cumming inside me was driving me mad with lust.

While Bruce was screwing me I got him to tell me what he thought would happen when I met Jon at the hotel. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the fantasy Bruce was weaving. When it all got too much for Bruce and he shot his load I couldn't help but imagine Jon doing the same. Several times if he was up to it.

Next morning we sent a message to Jon to tell him what we had agreed. I thought he would jump at the chance of spending a whole evening with me but instead he was against the suggestion. It wasn’t something he had ever done before and he was unhappy that Bruce would not be there. I was both surprised, disappointed and very frustrated. I couldn’t wait three months on the off chance Jon would be able to fit me into his busy schedule.

By *ykinkyCouple  over a year ago

cleethorpes

Great start

Bruce

First we met Keith. Nice enough but quite dull and had really thin lips. No way would Kate be kissing those.

Next was Peter. An experienced guy but looked a lot older than his profile suggested and nothing like the face pic he sent us.

Next up was coffee with Stuart. A very good looking chap in his early fifties. He was slim, average height with salt and pepper hair. Blue eyes were set against a tanned complexion that made him look Greek. I’d seen Kate flirt with enough Spanish waiters to know that he would float her boat.

The three of us chatted about our experiences to date and what we were looking for. He and Kate were relaxed in each other’s company and all the signs were positive.

Before our meeting with our new friend Kate had asked me to leave them to chat if I sensed it was going well.

‘It must be a bit intimidating for him with you there,’ she had said.

Watching the two of them sitting closely and chatting it all looked good to me. I finished my coffee and excused myself to go to the nearby supermarket.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Kate

As soon as I met Stuart I knew I wanted him to kiss me. To feel his hands exploring me.

Like a lot of people the pandemic had made him reassess his life. He had only joined Fab recently. He was married and had no intention of leaving his wife but wanted to have a bit of fun on the side before it was too late.

He asked about us and I shared some of our experiences and explained how we had gradually moved from sharing a fantasy to actually meeting others for sex.

We finished our coffees and Stuart explained he had to get back to work. We exchanged a peck on the cheek and said goodbye. I had no idea what he had made of me but I was keen to meet him again.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Bruce

I was at the till when Kate rang asking where I was. She didn’t sound too happy. Had Stuart rejected her?

We met back at the car and Kate explained how their chat had gone.

For us this is the worst part of swinging. Do both of you want a second date? Kate’s confidence is very fragile at times and I couldn’t bear to see her rejected.

‘Would you like to see him again?’ I asked her.

‘Yes,’ she replied.

Should I text him or wait?

My phone pinged. It was Stuart. The message said:

‘Lovely to meet you both. Fingers crossed I can see you again. Kate, you are very attractive x’

Kate responded by telling Stuart how comfortable she had felt with him.

More messages were exchanged and the second date was set. The next time we saw Stuart would be at our house. Now here was a guy I could see kissing Kate. Here was a guy I could see her dropping her knickers for. It was just a case of waiting.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Kate

It was nearly three weeks before we met Stuart again. The night before he came to our house I slept badly. Bruce had played it down saying we were just meeting for coffee but we all knew it was more than that. We were meeting for sex.

Stuart is nearly ten years younger than me. Would he be turned off by the sight of me naked? I worried about my pubic hair. I get my bikini line waxed regularly but these days the trend seems to be for shaving. Would he be put off by my neat bush?

The plan was to chat to Stuart in the lounge and if things progressed beyond that I would take him to our guest bedroom. I knew Bruce had made up the bed and I went to check that the room was ready.

On the cabinet next to the bed I saw Bruce had left out a new box of condoms and some lube. I doubted we would need the lube and I didn’t like the sight of the condoms. I fetched a small make up bag and put a few condoms and the lube inside. If Stuart wanted to use a condom they were there. And if he didn’t....well we would see what happened.

I drank a glass of wine and got ready.

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Love this story

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Interesting with the two perspectives

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Bruce

The weeks, days and hours ticked down until it was just an hour until we met Stuart again. He messaged to say he’s on his way and Kate has gone for a soak in the bath. She is tense and nervous. Right now I feel guilty because I feel it’s me that has put her in this situation. Of course that’s not true. We’re both equally responsible and it’s just pre-match nerves. Kate is fretting because although her pussy is neatly trimmed it isn’t shaved.

‘Well, if he runs off screaming we’ll blame your bush,’ I say to lighten the mood. Secretly I’m just pleased Kate is planning on taking her knickers off for him. This is the first time we have met Stuart at our home and although we all know sex is on the agenda there’s no guarantee about how it will go.

Kate is ready. She is made up lightly and her hair is tousled and sexy. She is wearing a sleeveless black top and a skirt that falls below her knees. I move in for a closer inspection, slowly lifting the skirt to reveal black patterned hold up stockings. She is wearing her sexy black bra and panties. She is ready for sex.

Stuart arrives on time and Kate greets him and leads him to the lounge. I pop my head in to say hello and go to make a coffee, taking my time. I can’t hear what they’re saying but I hear laughter and know Kate is relaxing.

When I take the coffee through Stuart has his arm around Kate and looks a bit startled when I walk in. I retreat and leave them to get acquainted.

I am out of the way but close enough to hear the murmur of their conversation. I am waiting for the silence. The moment when the kissing begins. Then it arrives.

I can hear lips on lips. I imagine his hands on Kate, gently exploring her willingness to let him run his hand up her thigh.

The kissing goes on for an age. After 10 ten minutes I’m willing them both to go upstairs to the bedroom. Two minutes later they do.

Brilliant more please.

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *obby24Man  over a year ago

No Where

Kate

Bruce says he knows me better than I know myself. Sometimes I think he does. He told me that once I was sitting on the sofa with Stuart all the nerves would melt away and he was right.

As soon as Bruce left to make coffee Stuart moved closer and put his arm around me. This was going to go well and I began to relax.

Bruce brought the coffee. Not long after he left the room Stuart moved in closer we began to kiss. It was urgent and passionate. Stuart’s tongue found its way into my mouth as his hand found its way up my skirt. I felt his erection pushing against his trousers.

Finally I managed to break away.

‘Let’s go upstairs,’ I say.

Northumberland

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Bruce

I give them a few minutes then gently I creep up the stairs. Our guest bedroom is at the top of the house. I get to the stairs below the bedroom and pause. It all seems quiet upstairs. The kissing is continuing. Risking the climb up a few stairs I then hear Kate moaning gently. The bed in that room is quite old and gradually the moaning gives way to the rhythmic creaking of the bed springs. Stuart is fucking my wife!

Too scared to go closer I listen to the movements upstairs. The creaking stops and then resumes. It’s louder now and I risk climbing a couple more stairs, longing to hear the tell-tale sound of Kate being satisfied. But what I hear instead is more worrying.

Stuart gives a grunt. He’s cumming! They’ve only been in the room twenty minutes. Surely it can’t be all over yet.

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

yummy

South Cheshire

Northumberland

Kate

Once in the room we waste no time. We are kissing frantically as Stuart undresses me down to my bra, panties and hold ups. He throws off his clothes and we fall back on the bed. I feel his throbbing dick as we kiss and his hand slips inside my panties to feel my wetness.

Stuart takes control, pulling off my knickers and burying his face between my legs, making me even wetter.

I can't wait any longer. I urge him to move up to kiss me as I grab his cock and guide it into me. His full length slips in easily as I spread my legs as far apart as I can. Hungry for his naked penis. I can hear the bed creaking as he pounds my pussy and I clutch at his back and bum.

Stuart slips out of me and tells me to get on all fours. I gasp as he begins to fuck me from behind. The whole bed seems to be moving with every thrust.

Stuart begins to moan and I sense he is about to cum. I push back on his cock, taking him deep as he gives a loud moan and reaches his climax. The feel of the warm spunk being pumped into my wet pussy makes me feel very, very naughty.

Really enjoying this honest account from both perspectives.

Carry on please

millstreet

Bruce

I wait ten minutes then move to the bottom of the stairs. Silence. Suddenly I’m concerned for Kate’s welfare. Is she ok? I creep up the stairs and strain to peer through the open bedroom door.

Stuart is on his back and Kate is snuggled up to him lying on her side. She’s still wearing her lacy black bra but her knickers are off. One of her hold ups has slipped down a bit. He’s clearly fucked her and is now recovering.

As I watch they began to kiss again. Stuart has his fingers in Kate’s pussy. His magic touch has the desired effect and I see the tell tale signs of Kate reaching a climax. Her moans become louder and finally she cums and reaches down to stop his hand.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

millstreet

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great reading

More please

Kate

We fall apart and I snuggle up to Stuart as he recovers. We lie quietly for a couple of minutes before he turns to kiss me again. His fingers find their way into my pussy which is well lubricated with his cum and I take hold of his cock which to my joy begins to get hard again.

The kissing, the feel of his dick and the gentle way he is fingering me all begin to have an effect. My breathing becomes rapid as I feel a wonderful orgasm beginning to take hold. I grab Stuart tightly before pushing his hand away as I let out a loud moan and cum.

Almost immediately Stuart has his tongue back in my mouth and I desperately need his cock back inside me.

‘Fuck me,’ I whisper.

In an instant Stuart has me on my back and is between my legs, screwing me with long, hard thrusts. Oh God, I'm loving this. He’s right up me as he nibbles my neck and squeezes my boobs. I grab his bum, wanting every inch of his prick inside me.

Northumberland

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Bruce

Almost instantly the kissing resumes and I can make out Kate’s hand stroking his cock, getting him hard again. This rouses Stuart as he sits up and I duck out of sight. Hardly daring to breathe in case they realise I am so near. I soon hear the bed begin to creak again. Sneaking another look I see Kate is on her back, her legs wide open. Stuart is screwing her in missionary as she grabs his bum and pulls him in.

My cock is so hard. Just a few weeks ago we met this guy for coffee. When we invited him to our house there was no guarantee it would lead to sex, although we all knew that was on the agenda. But within half an hour of him entering our house Kate has taken him to bed and let him fuck her.

Stuart eases himself off Kate and I hide again. The bed soon begins to make the familiar sound, but louder and faster now. I take a quick peek, hoping neither of them is facing the door. Stuart has Kate on all fours and is screwing her from behind. Really giving it to her as she moans with pleasure. His back is to me so I enjoy the wonderful sight for several minutes.

South Cheshire

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Kate

Stuart gets me on my knees again and gives me good seeing-to from behind. Is he going to cum again? I don’t care.

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Outstanding

mullingar

Here!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Loving this series of stories can you post a pic of your lovely wife on the profile to add to the excitment

"Loving this series of stories can you post a pic of your lovely wife on the profile to add to the excitment "

I did try when I first set up this profile. But Fab wouldn't let me as they were obviously not pics of me

Bruce

Gradually the sex comes to an end and they move apart as I bob out of sight.

They begin to chat as they take a break so I ease back downstairs as quietly as I can.

Ten minutes later I can still hear them chatting. They’ve been in the room for an hour so I decide to be bold and go upstairs and into the room. I make as much noise as I can so as not to startle them.

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Loving this reminds me of my then wife when she fucked a couple of other guys. Having said she would never do it to then fucking an ex boyfriend who had always wanted to fuck her but she never let him to him going in balls deep bareback and filling her with cum then a black guy in a club doing her bareback because that was what she wanted she didn’t like condoms. Great times back then. Miss her loads.

Kate

Stuart doesn’t come but we break apart for a rest. I nip to the en suite bathroom to get some water.

We lie together contentedly and chat about our lives. Getting to know each other better until I sense he’s ready for more sex. I slide down his body and take his cock in my mouth, coaxing him back to hardness. Then I hear a noise. Bruce is coming up the stairs. I sit up and try to look innocent.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Enjoying this series of stories having followed from the original thread.

Excellent reads

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Enjoying this series of stories having followed from the original thread.

Excellent reads "

Thank you. Much appreciated

Bruce

They are in bed enjoying the intimacy. Kate sits up and smiles at me.

‘What have you been doing?’ she asks.

‘Not having as much fun as you two,’ I say, smiling back.

I try to read the situation and sense I ought to withdraw again. I’ve interrupted something but I’m not sure what.

‘Shall I leave you to it?’ I ask.

‘Oh, I don’t know,’ says Kate, glancing at Stuart who stays silent.

‘It’s ok. I’ll come back in half an hour.’

I go back downstairs.

I give them about 15 minutes to get started again then begin to creep up the stairs. Unfortunately I make too much noise and hearing me Kate calls and asks me what I’m doing.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Very good and horny

cambridge

cambridge

Kate

Thankfully Bruce reads the situation and goes back downstairs. Stuart’s cock is back in my mouth before Bruce reaches the landing. I take my time as he moans softly. I’m very careful not to make him come again as I want him to fuck me some more.

A few minutes later I get my wish as Stuart guides me back to his mouth, savouring the taste of his own dick. He moves in close to me, guiding his cock around my pussy. Making it wet with my juices and teasing me. Opening my legs I pull him into me and we begin to screw on our sides.

He’s biting my neck and pulling me into him. I sense he might be about to cum again when I hear the stairs creaking.

Loving this x

Northumberland

millstreet

Didcot

Here!

Bruce

I enter the room, clearly interrupting them having sex and I’m not sure what to do. I decide it’s time I joined the party and undress. They make room for me in bed with them.

Kate turns back to Stuart to kiss him while he is fingering her pussy. I kiss her neck and fondle her boobs and bum, my erection pressing into her.

Stuart seems reluctant to fuck Kate in my presence so I bravely decide to move things along. Putting Kate on her back I move on top and she helps my cock into her lovely, wet pussy.

Before Stuart arrived I did my duty as a cuckold husband and placed a new pack of condoms by the bed. When she saw them Kate decided to take a few condoms out of the pack and place them discreetly in a small make up bag by the bed. I look across to the bag and it appears to be untouched and I can’t see any condom wrappers. Has Kate been having sex bareback? The thought that maybe I’m having sloppy seconds turns me on so much I’m in danger of cumming so I quickly pull out of Kate.

Stuart doesn’t make any move to replace me so I decide to help him out.

‘I think Stuart wants you on top of him now,’ I suggest.

Kate is happy to oblige and straddles him, guiding his stiff cock into her pussy. Stuart lays back with his eyes closed as Kate gently moves up and down his body, riding his dick.

It is moments like this that I try to savour. I gently stroke Kate’s back as she screws a very happy looking Stuart. I feel so lucky to be right next to my wife as she takes another man’s cock.

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

South Cheshire

Kate

I’m pleased when Bruce decides to join us. Stuart was a bit heavy on the french kissing and I need a rest from his tongue. It’s late afternoon now as I enjoy the luxury of being shared by Stuart and Bruce. A stiff cock on each side of me and then inside of me, taking turns.

Didcot

millstreet

Bruce

For the next half an hour we try different combinations. Kate seems obsessed with Stuart’s dick. If she isn’t stroking it she has it in her pussy or in her mouth. At one point as she is sucking him I can’t resist fucking her from behind at the same time. Everyone is happy.

Eventually Kate is on her side with Stuart also on his side fucking her. He has Kate's full attention and I am facing her back. What I am seeing is very intimate and I don’t want to disturb it so I decide now would be a good time to go to the loo on the floor below. I take my time so they can once more enjoy the pleasure of each other without me.

mullingar

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Really enjoying this. So well described by you both. For some reason or other I appear to have a rather large and hard erection now, thank you both for that

Kate

Despite Bruce’s presence I can’t keep away from Stuart’s dick. I’m not sharing myself evenly enough for Bruce and he finds himself behind me while I give Stuart my attention. I’m sucking Stuart’s cock when I feel Bruce opening my legs from behind. Obligingly I position myself to let him fuck me while I continue to give Stuart oral.

When Bruce slips out of me Stuart grabs me and I obediently let him fuck me on my side.

Bruce nips off to the loo and Stuart seizes his moment. He eases me onto my back and moves between my legs. There’s no teasing now. His cock is up in a second and I shift my weight so he can get all the way in. I’m soaking wet so it’s not difficult. There’s a real urgency to the way he is screwing me. Stuart really goes for it and, stifling another moan so Bruce won’t hear him, Stuart begins to pump another load of jizz into me.

Here!

Simply wow

cheshire

Didcot

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

"Bruce

I enter the room, clearly interrupting them having sex and I’m not sure what to do. I decide it’s time I joined the party and undress. They make room for me in bed with them.

Kate turns back to Stuart to kiss him while he is fingering her pussy. I kiss her neck and fondle her boobs and bum, my erection pressing into her.

Stuart seems reluctant to fuck Kate in my presence so I bravely decide to move things along. Putting Kate on her back I move on top and she helps my cock into her lovely, wet pussy.

Before Stuart arrived I did my duty as a cuckold husband and placed a new pack of condoms by the bed. When she saw them Kate decided to take a few condoms out of the pack and place them discreetly in a small make up bag by the bed. I look across to the bag and it appears to be untouched and I can’t see any condom wrappers. Has Kate been having sex bareback? The thought that maybe I’m having sloppy seconds turns me on so much I’m in danger of cumming so I quickly pull out of Kate.

Stuart doesn’t make any move to replace me so I decide to help him out. missed a chance there mate her bum was available

Kate is happy to oblige and straddles him, guiding his stiff cock into her pussy. Stuart lays back with his eyes closed as Kate gently moves up and down his body, riding his dick.

It is moments like this that I try to savour. I gently stroke Kate’s back as she screws a very happy looking Stuart. I feel so lucky to be right next to my wife as she takes another man’s cock.

"

missed a chance there mate her bum was available

Bruce

When I get back they are lying side by side.

‘Do you guys want some more time on your own?’

‘I think we’re about done,’ says Kate looking a bit sheepish. Something has happened but I can’t tell what.

I get into bed with them and we chat amiably until Stuart says he should go. It’s 5 o’clock. They’ve been having sex for two hours.

We all get dressed and move downstairs where Stuart kisses Kate goodbye and shakes my hand.

As soon as he is gone Kate turns to me with a worried look on her face.

‘We didn’t use a condom,’ she confesses.

‘So did he cum inside you?’ I ask, desperately hoping he did.

‘Yes. Twice. You missed the second time when you went to the loo.’

I feel so turned on by this unexpected news. My cock is pushing against my trousers.

‘Oh god, I want to fuck you,’ I plead.

I grab Kate. She has put her skirt back on but isn’t wearing any knickers. I lead her to the lounge, sit on the sofa, drop my trousers and pull her to me. Kate straddles me and my cock slides all the way into her easily.

‘Have I been bad?’ asks Kate.

‘Very. But did you enjoy being bad? Did you like being naughty Kate?’

‘Yes.’

‘Did you like it when Stuart came inside you?’

‘Yes.’

‘Could you feel him shooting his load inside you?’

‘Yes. There was a lot of it.’

That was too much for me and I began to add my jizz to Stuart’s.

Later, when we talked about what had happened Kate seemed to feel guilty about what had occurred.

‘We just got carried away. He never asked about condoms and I didn’t mention them.’ It was as if Kate had been too polite to practice safe sex.

But later still, when we were in bed and Kate was telling me what I had missed she made a full confession. Telling me what had happened once they got to the bedroom and how it was him coming inside her that I heard from the stair.

‘And there’s something else.’

‘What?’

‘I didn’t want him to wear a condom. I wanted the feel of his cock inside me, not rubber.’

‘Did you want him to come inside you?’

‘Yes. It was incredibly naughty I know but I loved it when he did.’

‘Wow. Is there anything else I should know?’

‘He wants me to get Kik on my phone so he can message me.’

‘What did you say?’

‘Yes. It’s exciting. I want to hear how much he wants to fuck me.’

‘And what do you want to tell him?’

‘I want him to know he can fuck me whenever he likes. I love his cock. I can’t wait to have it back inside me.’

‘And you’re sure you’re ok with him going bareback.’

‘If you are.’

‘Do I get to slide my cock up you when you’re full of his spunk?’

‘Would you like that?’

‘I’d love it.’

‘And will you let us have sex whenever we want?’

‘Of course.’

‘And if I decide to spend the night with him you’ll be ok with that?’

‘Yes. As long as you come home and tell me all about it while I get to put my cock where his has been.’

‘Ooo very naughty. I’ll like that as much as you will.’

Didcot

By *i-cuckold-coupleCouple  over a year ago

carryduff

Great story ??

millstreet

Kate

The next day Bruce helped me to put Kik on my phone and sent Stuart my user name. A short while later I received my first message saying how much he had enjoyed our time together.

‘Me too,’ I replied.

I desperately want to see Stuart again. I get wet thinking about it. But he has to make the first move.

Unless of course I weaken.

Post Script

Kate and Stuart have been exchanging messages on Kik and another meeting has been arranged for early November. Kate will no doubt voice her reservations before the meeting. But I know she is already looking forward to having sex with him again.

I will try not to interrupt this time and wait patiently until asked to join them. Or at least try to make less noise creeping up the stairs when the suspense gets too much for me.

We haven’t heard anything from Jon. Kate is adamant that if he wants to see us again he has to get in touch. I understand her pride but I also know she would jump at the chance to have sex with Jon again. Maybe even Jon and Stuart at the same time.

I’m not one to let pride get in the way of a good time. A quiet word with Jon without Kate knowing is on the cards. A good seeing-to for Kate and sliding my cock balls deep into her cum filled pussy for me is all I want for Christmas.

mullingar

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

This was truly a fantastic read! I really enjoyed the unusual aspect of both of you contributing to the storyline. Unusual but worked extremely well and definitely added to the interest. Thank you.

Love it.

Here!

Great story

cheshire

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Bruce

Stuart doesn’t make any move to replace me so I decide to help him out.

"

Wow, that last paragraph really sums up one of the joys of sharing a partner

Didcot

Really well written by both of you

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

What a great story and so well told, hearing both sides at basically the same time, well done

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Got my attention right to the end. Damnit I’m so horny now reading that last part. Thank you.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Wonderful piece of writing

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

best story I've read on here yet.

"best story I've read on here yet. "

That's very kind of you to say. We appreciate all the positive comments.

Stuart has booked a hotel next week for his next meeting with Kate.

millstreet

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Great story enjoying it so far

» Add a new message to this topic