FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Marine on leave

The Marine on leave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay and K888 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I'd just returned home from a tour of Afghanistan. I'm 27, tall, Blonde crew cut, blue eyes. I'm ripped through years of Army training. I'm married to a beautiful girl Eve and we have two young children. Both of them conceived when I've been home from action. My wife loves me in short tee shirts showing off my abs and guns and small waist. That V shape is a sure winner and gets lots of admiring looks.

Anyone who has served will tell you that after a tour and on leave your like a revved up sex machine. Your wired up so tightly when your in the field that letting out all that pent up alertness is only natural. My wife and I basically have fucked ourselves to exhasution for nearly two weeks solid.

Eve is a church goer and asks me if I would help out an old lady who lost her husband the year before. She needs her yard cleard off rubbish and also some boxes moved.I reluctantly agree but know this good deed will be well recognised by the church.

Jill Cassidy is known to me. A lovely women in her mid to late fifties I would guess. She's fiercley dedicated to the church. Jill is an attractive woman, medium height, perhaps a bit on the heavy side, dark hair fashioned in a classic medium 'Bob' style. She has a wonderful full bosom straining at the buttons. She exudes class and dresses accordingly.

I arrive at Jill's rather grand home and start to clear up her garden with some instruction from her. She's very friendly and delighted with my assistance.

It's July and by mid morning the sun is blazing and it's like being back in the desert.I remove my white tee shirt my coffee tanned body is on display. My shorts and trainers the only clothing I have on.

After an hour or two Jill calls me in the house for some refreshement.

"Wow it's so hot out there Charles; I suppose your used to it" she remarks.

As she pours tea we chat and I start to pull my tee shirt back on as a mark of respect being in doors and all but she stops me. Oh don't worry about me Charles you have a lovely body and I don't mind saying you can still get this old woman's motor running " she laughs.

I'm flushed with embarresment. We continue our conversation and I can't help but regarding her in a lovely red floral summer dress, knee length with buttons all down the front. Her wonderful tits are tightly harnessed in her bra - white lace trim around the cups are only just on display and I can't help myself steal a glance at them.

"Would you mind moving some boxes for me Charles"? she asks.

"They are rather heavy and I'm a bit unsteady on these old step ladders. I think my Dear old Henry must have bought them in in 1950!" she laughed and led me up stairs to the landing. The loft was open and the steps were set up protruding through the hatch.

I grabbed a box, surprisingly light and climbed up.

" Just push them to the side and my daughter can sort them out when she visits she instructs.

I'm aware of Jill handing the next box up and take it from her.

She passed a few more boxes up to me and then I asked if that was all.

Her head is opposite my belly and Im suddenly aware of her getting very close. I can smell the wonderful perfume enveloping her.

" You know Charles? I've always found you attractive"

I was stunned and froze as she placed her long red nailed fingers on my torso.

"You must forgive me Charles but I still have needs and I need a man so much......."

Her fingers folded around my fast growing erection over my shorts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice start

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

attention!

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

great start

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

stoke

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Oooo hello…….

Lookinv forward to this one

Manchester

I was frozen on the steps and couldn't stop her running her hand up and down my shaft. She pulled the waist band of my shorts down and my eight inches sprung up. She took it in her hand and looked at it like a rare possession. There was a small table near at hand and Jill pulled a wipe from a box on it and lovingly wiped my head with it and then leaned over and kissed it.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Charles I need you, please" she pulled me down the steps and then forced her mouth over mine as she held my stiff cock in her hand. I resisted her kisses but but she wasn't giving up. She grabbed my head and jammed her tongue in my mouth.

"Jill, we can't" I said desperatley trying to cool the situation despite my throbbing cock.

She pulled me in to an adjacent bedroom. and unbuttoned her dress revealing a bodice type girdle - it was white and lace around the cups and she pulled the straps down. My eyes were drawn to her bushy pussy as she stood there.

"Charles, you must help, please"

Again she pulled me toward her and started to kiss me as I continued to resist.

"Jill, we can't fuck we can't"

She put three fingers over my mouth.

"Charles, don't use that language"

She turned me so my back was against the bed.

"I want you to make love to me"

She pulled my head down on to her breasts and fed me one of the nipples. With her other hand she took my hand and guided it to her wet pussy. My fingers parted the lips and of her labia and I felt her swollen clit which was so engorged.

I sucked on her breast warming to the task losing any inhibition I had.

" Good boy Charles keep sucking " she toyed.

" Good boy Charles keep sucking Mummy's teats."

She put her hands behind her and unsnapped the hooks so the girdle fell to the floor.Her breasts fell south but they were huge! She fed the other tit in to my mouth.

" Good boy, keep sucking ooohhhh"

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Very horny

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Manchester

Jill pushed me gently towards the bed but it must have been like pushing against a wall. I was determined that this wouldn't go much further although I was approaching the point of no return.

" Jill, we can't we have to stop" I mumbled as I Chewd on her left nipple.

I felt her hand grip my shaft and she gently eased me over on to the bed. She was now kissing my neck since I refused to engage in her snogging.

She climbed up on to my body and started to become very excited like an annimal who would not be stopped.

"You will have intercourse with me Charles- you know you want to and I wont let you stop now."

I quickley turned her so she was underneath.

"I'll stop if I want" I said aggresively but this just stealed her purpose.

"We can't do this Jill" I implored her and for a brief moment I caught a look of defiance in her eyes. She kissed me hard again.

"You want it Charles - don't stop"

I was suddenly overcome with lust. I grabbed her hard in my arms pinning her hard to the bed.

"Okay Jill, but ask me properly! Say it"

She looked flustered. My cock was rock hard stting right on the edge of her entry, I could feel the warmth of her slick pussy.

" Please Charles, Make love to me, please" she implored.

I was determined.

" Say it Jill" I teased.

She licked her lips and hushed the words I wanted to hear.

"Fuck me Charles"

"Louder" I said firmly

My cock started to ease in to her head deep.

" Fuck Me"

"Louder"

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

I pistoned fucked her like a machine, expertly grinding my cock up against her clit on the out pull. She moaned. And moaned and screamed!

I exploded up her, pounding my rod dry.

I pulled out and then sat on the edge of the bed.

Jill was spent as she lay back. She pulled a cover over herself.

"God forgive us Charles. This can't ever happen again and we must never mention it and we need to take this to our grave"

Manchester

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

» Add a new message to this topic