FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A hen weekend with Jo 2

A hen weekend with Jo 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Two lads had gone out and bought some beers for the rest of the group and were now busy handing out some drinks. It then dawned on them that they were the only lads on this small complex. They said amongst themselves that with a bit of luck they might get some pussy, little did they know it was almost a guarantee.

The lads came over and introduced themselves to the girls, this is Mark, Mikey, Stu, Alex, Gav and I'm Will. Amy was soon chatting with Stu, a muscular guy about 6ft with dark hair. The rest of the lads were generally chatting and having a laugh with the girls and there was some serious flirting going on too.

The chat got more and more sex orientated as the drinks flowed. Sophie suggested truth or dare which everyone thought was a good idea. Will asked ok girls who's first, Sophie said that she was, truth she said. Do you have a boyfriend or husband back home and have you cheated on him here. Sophie replied that she was single. Right then Mark are you single asked Sophie, no he said I'm married but I've got a free pass for this week. Ok then said Mark let's throw this one out to all you girls, have any of you done anything naughty so far on this holiday, put your hands up for yes. To the lads amazement all the girls put their hands up. Fucking hell he said I am shocked. Well it is a hen weekend and anything goes said Amy. I fancy a dare said Mikey. Amy said ok then you and one other to run around the pool naked. Come on Gav let's do this, both took off their shorts and set off, both had their hands covering their cocks. Stop there shouted Amy, hands up please boys. They did as they were told, Gav had quite a big cock but Mikey was more girthy. All the girls clapped and cheered as they made it round. That had certainly broken the ice and Dawn asked for a dare for the girls. The guys got their heads together and said the dare is for you and five others or more if you want to go topless. There were nine girls topless in seconds as the lads looked on. Wow said Alex I never thought there'd be six let alone nine of you. Amy replied again that what happens here stays here whilst tweaking her nipples. Jo said your next dare guys is to go and get all the girls a drink and serve us naked, there's plenty of wine and beer in our villa. Off the lads went to get the drinks.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Shaping up well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

getting better xx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Interesting

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Wrexham

The boys had managed to find a couple of trays, which they loaded up with drinks the other four guys carried as much as they could as they set off back to the pool and the awaiting girls completely naked. The girls were loving it pinching and slapping the guys arses and playing with their cocks. The lads were unable to stop any of this for fear of dropping the drinks. They all grabbed themselves a beer and sat down, once all the girls had been served. None of the lads had put their shorts back on, time for the next truth or dare said Stu. Dare said Karen, ok you've seen us naked so I dare six of you to give us all a blowjob, and ladies it is a race to see who can make us cum first. Jo, Amy, Karen, Dawn, Sophie and Clare all volunteered. As the lads all stood up the six girls all dropped to their knees. All the lads were now hard and ready, ok 3,2,1 go. The girls set about their opposite number and were sucking as if their life depended on it. There were lots of cheering from the rest of the girls. Jo was sucking Will deep throating his cock before swirling her tongue around the helmet, Amy was with Stu bobbing up and down and getting him balls deep into her mouth and throat. Clare was gagging on Mikey's dick as she tried to get him all in. Karen had Gav's cock deep into her mouth, Mark was with Sophie leaving Dawn with Alex. All the lads were now getting close but they were holding out until Will shot his load into Jo's mouth, closely followed by the rest of them. Not a drop of cum spilled either.

Mmm very nice ??

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Nice!!

Blackburn

[Removed by poster at 20/10/21 07:13:35]

Blackburn

Blackburn

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

cheshire/Preston

Yum yum

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

More please

Wrexham

The lads all put their shorts back on apart from Will, who the girls decided had to stay naked as a forfeit for cumming first. Ok shall we continue with the game. It was decided to stop there, Mark said he was gutted as he had another dare ready for the girls. So tell us what it was then asked Sophie and Amy almost at the same time. Mark said it was for the girls to strip off and give us a lapdance. Ok said Amy and started to dance to the music playing on the speaker by the pool, Jo, Clare, Karen, Sophie and Dawn all joined in along with Alice, Paula, Jane and Nancy. It didn't take them long to strip naked as most of them were only wearing bikini bottoms. The girls started their lapdance taking it in turns to gyrate their arses and pussies over the lads crotches and pushing the lads faces into their tits. The lads were all now hard again. Alice then sat on Mikey's cock taking it to the hilt into her pussy. That started all the other girls off and before long Amy was riding Stu (she always picks him, I think she likes him thought Jo) as she straddled Alex. Gav was with Sophie, Will was fucking Jane and Nancy was grinding on Mark's hard cock. The other girls decided to play with each other giving the lads an extra show Karen and Clare were having a 69 and Paula was giving Dawn a lapdance. Dawn was finger fucking her and sucking on her nipples as she did so.

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Why don't I ever find this kind of hen do

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Blackburn

Hitchin

Wrexham

As the lads were now fucking as hard as they could and four of the girls were getting each other off the remaining six girls were all looking on. Two of them Deb and Julie had their hands down their bikini bottoms playing with themselves. The other four just watched.

The lads were going well until Karen, Clare, Paula and Dawn started sucking their balls as they were being ridden, Dawn shouted for Deb and Julie to help in-between mouthfuls, they came over and joined in the fun. The lads couldn't take any more and started shooting their hot sticky spunk all over and into the girls pussies. They were quickly cleaned up by the girls who had been sucking their balls.

It was getting late so everyone headed back to the villas to get ready for the next night out.

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Nice

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Great more please.

By *aughtyKinkyMale84Man  over a year ago

CHORLEY

Hitchin

Blackburn

Wrexham

After they got in the room, I had a message telling me about what had happened with the lads that afternoon. Brilliant I replied glad you're having fun. Next thing I've got a facetime message, it was Jo obviously, I'm having a great time see, as she panned down I could see Karen licking Jo's pussy really getting her tongue deep inside getting what was left of Alex's cum. Hi Karen I shouted and she popped her head up with a big grin on her face. Your Jo's pussy sure tastes good she said before burying her head back between Jo's legs. Karen was good and sucked Jo's clit causing her to have an orgasm. Jo was breathing heavily when she said time to go now. I replied that I'd be looking forward to seeing what happens tonight and tomorrow, have lots of fun.

Glasgow

Wrexham

After they had both showered Jo put on her dress, it was very short and tied up both sides so definitely no underwear could be worn underneath. The open side panels and low cut top nearly holding Jo's boobs in. Wow said Karen as she helped tie the sides, you look amazing and if you don't pull wearing that dress I'm gonna fuck you myself. Karen had a short black skirt and a tight cropped top, no bra but had on a tiny lacy thong. Both girls finishing off with some heels. All the girls were heading into the town when there was a shout of can we join you from the boys.

cheshire/Preston

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Can we join too

Hitchin

RUGBY

No they will cramp your style.

Blackburn

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I remember those days of 18 30 holidays

Wrexham

More soon

ocean

Wrexham

Jo was looking amazing as they all made their way into the town. The girls were back at the first bar from the night before, once again getting the cocktails and shots down. The lads stayed for a couple of drinks but the girls had mentioned that this was a hen do but maybe they could meet up later but for now it's girls only.

They had a few rounds of drinks and decided to head off to a club. This club though had a resident male striptease group. They found some tables and pushed them into one. It was waiter service and they ordered plenty of shots, wine and cocktails. The show began and to their ashtonishment it was the strippers they had arranged for the first afternoon. Jo had missed the start and was walking back to the table when she noticed Juan was dancing. I think him and all the other guys noticed Jo though. The guys finished their routine but had to leave their thongs on, rules.

There were another group of guys on stage now which the girls were loving, when Juan came out and sat by Jo. He said she looked amazing and would love to untie her dress later and he finished at 1am. Jo said they would be at another club around that time and she'd love to meet up with him. He said he would meet her there.

Near MK

Wrexham

After 12 the girls were told that the strippers could remove the thongs so they stayed for one more performance. They were all cheering for the guys to come out and start the show. It was good and finally when the guys took off their thongs they threw them into the audience, Juan making sure Jo had his. They danced for a while waving their cocks and getting a round of applause from all the girls in the crowd. The girls left and went to the next club for a dance. Jo was getting lots of attention but only had thoughts for Juan and his big cock. The lads from the villa came in and made a beeline for the girls. Finally at 1:30am Juan arrived and grabbed hold of Jo from behind.

RUGBY

I sense that there maybe a bit of rivalry local stripper versus villa lads.

Wrexham

Juan spun her round and gave her a huge kiss. He asked if she fancied some fun later. Jo said yes that would be great but let's have a dance first. It felt like every set of male eyes where on Jo as she danced, all envious of Juan. Most of the girls had pulled, Amy was with Stu again who was in the corner, groping each other. Karen was with Alex slow dancing with his hand up her skirt. They were just the ones that Jo could easily see. She said to Karen she had the room to herself as she was going back to Juan's appartment. They left and made their way to Juan's place.

RUGBY

Thank god that what happens on the hen night stays on the hen night on this occasion doesn't happen.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Wrexham

Jo walked arm in arm as they made their way to Juan's. Jo entered the appartment and found that Juan shared with Manuel and jose two of the other strippers from earlier and the first afternoon. Jo sat in the lounge as Juan made some drinks. The other guys were already chilling with a beer. They asked Jo if she had enjoyed the show, she said yes it got me very wet. Juan came with the drinks and sat down next to Jo, and started kissing her and fondling her tits over her dress. Jo opened her legs slightly giving Jose a glimpse of her pussy. Manuel and Jose asked if they should leave. Juan said yes but Jo said no please don't. The guys sat back down and watched as Juan started playing with Jo's pussy teasing her clit with his fingers. Jo stood up and Juan needed no second invitation and pulled the ties on her dress. As the ties were loosened the dress enevitably ended up on the floor leaving Jo in just her heels. As she stood there she noticed Jose and Manuel had removed their clothes and were playing with their cocks. Juan was also stipping off and was soon naked. Juan was sat down with Jo bent over getting him hard with her mouth taking as much of his 10 inch cock into her mouth. She felt another set of hands playing with her bum, then another caressing her tits. This is gonna be an amazing night.

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Blackburn

Hertfordshire

Love the story I want more

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Wrexham

Jo was sucking Juan's cock like a Dyson while Manuel had now got his head between her arse cheeks rimming her and occasionally slipping further round and licking her now very wet pussy. Jose was sucking her nipples and playing with her tits.

Jo turned and lowered herself onto Juan's meaty cock. She felt the first orgasm coming as she took his full length. Jose and Manuel stood in front of her as she took it in turns to swallow their cocks. Jose was slightly longer than Manuel but he was definitely thicker and both around the 9-10 inch mark.

Jo shuddered as the first of many orgasms hit home. She changed her position and got on her hands and knees, Jose this time slipping his big cock into her pussy as she sucked Juan and Manuel. She was getting a right pounding from Jose and was soon cumming again. Jose pulled out before he came and Manuel took his place. The guys kept rotating and Jo lost count how many times she orgasmed. Jose left for a moment and came back with some lube saying that he wanted to fuck Jo's arse. You have to be joking said Jo, you're all too big. I'll be careful said Jose as he pushed a finger covered in lube into Jo's arse, followed by another. Let's see if you can take all three of us said Juan as he lay under Jo and slid his cock into her pussy, Manuel had his cock in her mouth as Jose lubed his own cock and gently eased it into Jo. She was cumming over and over as the guys fucked every hole.

It wasn't too long before Jose filled her to overflowing with a big load of hot cum, this must of set the others off as Manuel filled her mouth and covered her face with another massive load and finally Juan filled her pussy as Jo almost collapsed in sheer extacy.

Worcester

Awesome!....shame she didn't video it for you.

Glasgow

Poole

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

What a great story.

Hitchin

RUGBY

Getting a naughty girl

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

ocean

Wow what a great night

Wrexham

Jo snuggled up between the lads once they got to Juan's bed and swiftly went to sleep. Completely satisfied and worn out.

The next morning when she awoke she was just with Juan who was right behind her with his huge cock pushed against her arse and his hand holding her tit. Juan was already awake and said good morning and I must apologise for my friends taking advantage like that. Jo said stop there I had an incredible time last night just a shame we didn't get any pictures or videos for my husband, and don't worry he's cool with everything. In that case we should call him and give him a show. Hi honey just to let you know I had the most amazing night last night with Juan, Manuel and Jose. Juan is with me now and wants to give you a show. I'll set up my phone to show the bed. Ok I said I can't wait. Jo crawled over the bed and pulled the sheet giving me a good view of Juan's cock. He was huge and still not fully hard as Jo started sucking him and licking up and down his shaft and taking his balls into her mouth. Wow she really is good at giving a blowjob. I had my cock out wanking as I watched. She then got on top of him straddling his massive cock before taking it fully into her pussy, reverse cowgirl. Juan was playing with her tits as she rode him. Manuel!! Juan shouted. He came straight into the room. We're having some facetime fun for her husband come and join us. Manuel was quickly naked and stood next to Jo who was already sucking him. Fucking hell I said another massive cock. They swapped round and with Jo on her knees began to spitroast her, Jo was cumming again and again as they fucked her good. They were both getting close now and got her to sit up. They wanked their cocks until they shot their spunk all over her face and tits. I came too at virtually the same moment. Wow I said that was awesome. See you soon she said and ended the call.

Worcester

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Wow wish I had me a wife like that.

Glasgow

Hitchin

Wrexham

Jo showered and said that she had to get back to the villa as she had to pack her case as they were leaving on the late flight. Juan helped her get into her dress and said that he would take her back so she didn't have to do the walk of shame through the town. Jo said thanks that would be great.

When Juan got out his motorbike Jo realised she would have to get on the back. Jo climbed onto the back her dress was starting to ride up already. As they drove the vibrations on Jo's pussy were getting her wet again. Her dress by now had completely ridden up giving everyone behind a good view of her arse, there was quite a few horns tooting. They finally arrived at the villa, Jo thanked Juan for an amazing night and gave him a massive kiss after she had pulled her dress down to cover her arse. Juan kissed her back and ran his fingers over her now soaking wet pussy.

Glasgow

cheshire/Preston

Poole

ocean

My cock is Rock Hard

Hertfordshire

This story is amazing

Yaxley

Love this!

Wrexham

Oh god said Jo that's so good, you're gonna have to come in and fuck me again now. Juan followed Jo to the villa, most of the other girls were round the pool making the most of the sun. They whistled and cheered as Jo walked past them with Juan. Once in the room the dress was soon on the floor as well as Jo as she tugged Juan's shorts down. He wasn't wearing any boxers so his cock flopped out right in. Jo's face. She eagerly started sucking licking and wanking him until he was rock hard. They got on the bed with Jo on top having a 69. As she deep throated him, he was lapping away at her pussy paying particular attention to her clit. She came covering his face in her juices. He turned her over and got between her legs, which were now over his shoulders. He pushed his massive cock slowly into her pussy until he was balls deep. He then started frantically fucking her, Jo was screaming and moaning as Juan's cock hammered into her. Jo came again and this must have spurred Juan on as soon after he was once again filling her pussy with a load of warm cum. They fell into each others arms and cuddled for a while. Jo then scooped up his cum and swallowed it all. She then put on her bikini bottoms and headed out to the pool followed by Juan in just his shorts.

Glasgow

Wrexham

Juan said he had to leave after about half an hour. Jo said her goodbyes and off he went.

The rest of the afternoon was spent chilling in the sun having a drink and a catch up about what everyone had got up to the night before. Stu had been fucking Amy, no surprise there, Karen had brought the guy from the club back here and been shagging most of the night. Jo told them about what she got up to.

Tonight was their last night before going back home the next morning.

A final list of things to do before she gets married was given to Dawn.

1. Give a random guy of the girls choosing her knickers.

2. Give a guy a blowjob somewhere public.

3. Get all holes filled.

4. Go skinny dipping.

5. Fuck someone in a club

6. Have some girl on girl action.

The girls had all showered and changed ready for the final night out of the trip. All were dressed to kill, Dawn in a short red dress once again with L plates, veil, sash, also a dildo on on a ribbon round her neck and carrying a giant inflatable cock. They got to the town and Jo said to her. Your first challenge is sat in the corner with his wife/girlfriend, give him your knickers. Luckily for Dawn he got up to use the toilet, she took off her thong and intercepted him as he came out and handed them to him. He quickly stuffed them into his pocket.

cheshire/Preston

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Next installment please

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

Love this story

Wrexham

With challenge 1 done, the girls decided to move on. They headed for a quite lively bar hoping to get lucky early. The girls were all dancing and attracting a few lads. Dawn, Amy and Jo ended up sitting with five lads who were part of a stag party. They were out early for a few beers before the rest of the stags turned up. Amy and Dawn were rubbing the guys cocks under the table. Luckily it was quite dark were they were sitting as Dawn suddenly slid under the table and got one of the lads cock out and started sucking frantically. She must have been doing a great job as it wasn't long before he started breathing heavily trying not to cum. But he couldn't hold on and filled Dawn's mouth with his hot jazz. Without spilling a drop she swallowed the lot, before taking her place back by the table. The lads couldn't believe their luck.

Worcester

loving this!

??????

Glasgow

Hitchin

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

Good read

Poole

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

cheshire/Preston

Hertfordshire

Cant wait for more of the challanges

Wrexham

Challenge 2 had now been completed and the girls decided to move on to the next bar. Jo told the guys on the stag do where they were going and to bring the rest of the lads.

There was a round of shots waiting when Jo got there, which everyone drank. They were dancing and generally having a great time when the main stag party turned up. There was a collective wow from the girls who were eagerly eyeing up the lads. A few of them were very attractive and the main group of girls, Dawn Jo Amy Sophie and Karen were busy chatting with them. Everyone it seems was feeling very horny and it wasn't long before they were all kissing. Dawn remembered one of her challenges and took her fella out of the way and slipped into the toilets with him. Once in the cubicle she dropped to her knees and got his cock out and began sucking him to full hardness. Once he was hard Dawn turned round and lifted her dress. He was quickly behind her shoving his cock deep into her pussy, and banging her as hard and fast as he could. Soon enough he shot his load and they headed back into the bar. Challenge 4 done she said, how do we know said Karen, feel my pussy and you'll find out said Dawn in response. So Karen did and came up with two fingers full of come, she's done it.

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Near MK

Got to love a challenge night

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

cheshire/Preston

Hope they all do it

Wrexham

Karen liked her fingers clean mmmmmm I love the taste of pussy and cum together.

The stags and hens were mixing well together and decided to stick together as one group. The stag had been stripped and was now dressed in a gold mini dress and matching thong, which barely covered his cock and balls. He was a good looking lad and was introduced to Dawn. They were sitting by a table with a few others, the rest of the gang were standing around chatting. Dawn told him about her challenges and asked if he'd like to help. He said most definitely I'd be up for a skinny dip or filling every one of your holes but don't think I can do the girl/girl thing even dressed like this

Glasgow

all over Ireland

Wrexham

Dawn suddenly said come on then to the groom to be, Dave, let's go to the beach for a swim. Jo, Karen and Amy all went with her. Along with 6 of the stags they headed for the beach. They arrived and Dawn was naked in seconds and was helping Dave out of his dress. They ran the rest of the way to the sea hand in hand and ran straight in. Bloody hell it's cold they said but stayed in until it felt warm. Amy Jo and Karen were soon in the sea with them

Aswell as all but one of the lads, who was guarding the clothes. Dawn was playing with Daves cock under the water another had come behind her and was playing with her tits, she could feel his hard cock against her bum. The others seemed to have paired off and were all busy feeling each other. That's another challenge done said Dawn but I need some cock now. As she got out of the sea she had a cock in each hand.

all over Ireland

Hitchin

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Fantastic story, making me so horny

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

cheshire/Preston

Wrexham

Right she said I need fucking, the two lads positioned themselves either end of Dawn one licking her pussy while playing with her arse with his hand. The other was already deep into her throat with his cock. She had tears in her eyes as he gripped the back of her head and she managed to take his big cock fully. She was now getting fucked from both ends and loving it. In a brief moment when she didn't have a cock in her mouth she said she wanted a cock in her arse too. The guy who was guarding the clothes came over and took his place by her mouth, another lad underneath her in her pussy, the third lad got two fingers into her arse before easing his cock into her arse. Once they were all in they managed to get into a rhythm and were giving her orgasm after orgasm. The others had now got out of the water and were all getting a blowjob as they watched.

Wrexham

Dawn was getting fucked in all her holes and she was loving it. The others all seemed to be getting fucked doggy style still facing her watching. Dawn could sense the three lads were getting close and one by one they drained their balls with massive loads of cum filling every hole. Amy Jo and Karen were also getting filled with cum too as the other lads shot their loads.

Without hesitation Karen sat on Dawn's face and dribbled cum into her mouth which Dawn eagerly drank down and licked her pussy for the rest. Karen then moved and was replaced by Jo, with Dawn now licking her pussy clean as Karen was now cleaning Dawn's pussy and arse. Jo then licked Amy clean slurping every last drop of cum from her pussy.

Wow said Dawn three challenges in one, that's the list complete I think.

They all got dressed but none of them could find their knickers as they'd been swiped by the lad who had been guarding their clothes, and had now gone. So off they went to try and find the others.

cheshire/Preston

Yaxley

ocean

Poole

Hertfordshire

Amazing story

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

great story !

Wrexham

After a couple of phone calls they found the rest of the stags and hens and met up with them. They were now pretty much paired up all kissing and groping each other. I know let's have a naked pool party back at the villa as it's our last night said Amy. Sounds like fun said Jo and Karen, let's see how many of these

lads we can get there. They went around the group of stags and the rest of the girls in their group and the majority were up for it. They headed back to the villa laden with beer and wine. There was 14 girls and 20 lads.

When they got to the villa they sorted the drinks out. The girls all went into their rooms along with two or three lads and stripped off. Once they were naked they all headed back to the pool. A few jumped into the water which was still pretty warm. Amy took the lead and said all the lads line up opposite your girl for the night. Right girls get sucking. There was obviously 6 lads without a partner Jo Amy Sophie Dawn Karen and Clare said they would take two.

Before long several of the lads had cum and were now having a beer, Jo shouted lie down lads once you've cum and girls sit on their faces. Jo then swallowed a load and sat on her fellas face and started sucking the other. Soon all the girls were having their pussies licked and were now soaking wet. This is turning out to be a right orgy. The girls were all now lying or kneeling down on sunbeds when the shout went out that anything goes and to get fucking.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Glasgow

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 04/11/21 05:46:28]

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Wrexham

Gonna start a new thread

cheshire/Preston

Loving this