FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Train ride

Train ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reative1 OP   Man  over a year ago

bolton

This is a true story what happened to me last week So i was on my way to collect a car from an auction (stupidly bid and didnt know the cars location) so im waiting at manchester piccadilly charging my phone and was approached by a very attractive young shy women (laura) shyly asked if she could borrow my phone charger as her phone died which i said use it aslong as you need to as i had a 45 minute wait for my train she was in her late 20's , about 4ft,6 a gorgeous green eyed brunette with 36dd wow just my type of women i thought in my head

So we got chatting for a while like the general shite the weather how cold its getting and then it was like she wasnt shy at all and she had nown me for years

Talking about her ex partner and how shit he was in the bedroom and that she wanted more than pump pump squirt i laughed and said im sorry your ex couldnt cut it but no wonder he couldnt last your beautiful and she said thanks and its because i have such a tight pussy anything more than 1.5" girth and it aint gonna fit i was gob smacked that she just came out with it and she could tell and i said id love to try it sometime but atm i have a train to get on but she took my number and i headed off to my train to my supprise 5 minutes later i received a picture message i opened it and waited for it to download it was from laura it was her tight pussy and it looked amazing i would of loved to of buried my face in it my cock instantly hard i replied wow when are you back in manchester she then sent me a picture of her empty train i said where you headed to and she said ely no way are we on the same train she was in the front i was in the back so she came down to where i was sat

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you going to keep us in suspense

bolton

Yes

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Brilliant .... Journey should be first class !!!

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Awesome start

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *oonsterblue74Man  over a year ago

WHITLEY BAY

Great start

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Great start

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

keeping it going

By *ooljoeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

bolton

So here she was walking down the carrage when all of a sudden the train braked hard and she came flying down lucky not to far away and stuck my hands out and caught her stopped her going arse over tit as i pulled her into the chairs funny enough she landed lying across my legs she went as red as a lobster and quickly sat up next to me then over the speakers train driver said sorry for the emergancy brake there has been an issue further down the line and we have to stop until further notice so i asked if she was ok and she seemed to be in shock abit or just embarressed

So her red face went away and she started thanking me for saving her from falling and was leaned into my shoulder her hand slowly moving off her leg on to mine wow is this really happening to me i thought her hand slowly getting to my crotch area moving in slow circle motion she was totally avoiding eye contact with me until i placed my hand on her inner thigh then she leaned in for a kiss wow it felt amazing never had a kiss like it her hand started to wonder to the top of my buckle as she unlocked it me rubbing her inner thigh still with my thumb the driver then came out to check on us as we was the only 2 passengers on the train damm caught out and he said none of thaton my train then laura blurted out what if i let you join in i thought omg what a slut the driver stuttering refused and rushed back to the front of the train she said she was joking just to see his reaction i thought yea right haha she carried on s now has my hard throbbing cock in her hand and pulls it out from my pants under the table she said i normally dont do this but u saved me so im going to thank you in the best way i know she threw her head between my legs i was in heaven my leg shaking her sucking my cock expertly i had to stop her before i exploded then i noticed her leggings was ripped at her so i slowly entered her and wow she wasnt wrong her pussy was so tight 2 fingers was stuggling to fit she was oozing all over my hand i pulled my fingers out and tasted her mmmmm her juices tasted amazing and she put her mouth round my fingers and said leave some for me i was only getting harder and harder i sat her on the table infront of me and spread her legs apart and through the rip in her leggi g what a made alittle bigger i aaw the smoothest looking pussy ever just dripping she was gigging like a naughty school girl

To be continued

This is my first ever story ive done on here and thought this encounter needed to be told thank you all for the comments means alot

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good story

Good read so far!!!

By *lanonMan  over a year ago

wrexham

LIVINGSTON

Good story

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

leeds

Wowv

By *oonsterblue74Man  over a year ago

WHITLEY BAY

Great job so far.

Very good so far

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Wow amazing encounter

Nice!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Crack on then

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

Stuff like this never happens to me on trains lol

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story more please

Mmmm

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

And in the 45 min chat it never came up you was going on the same train?.

By *pellboundCouple  over a year ago

Derby and North Wales

4ft 6in

Was she in the circus?

bolton

Yea she was headed to her sisters and i was collecting a car we never said where

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

bolton

I had to have her so i started to play with her clit while then swapped my hand for my mouth amd boy she tasted even better then before i lubed up her arsehole with her pussy juice and started to play nice and slow she said shes never tried anal or anal play

But she was enjoying it and told me to carry on as i got my finger half way in she screamed and next thing she squirted all over me i was drenched my top my pants but wow she said she has never squirted before i stopped and got my jumper and wiped my face and carried on she was loving it she then got up amd sat on top of me she slowy eased my cock into her tight pussy while i was still playing with her tight arse hole she proceeded to fuck me and she orgasmed wow she was a screamer she stopped and lent over the table and told me to fuck her arse as any man would i did as i was told with great honour to take her anal virginity i started to rim her smooth hole and then placed my cock against her hole as she slowly started to push back and told me she wanted me to cum in her hole with that said she pushed back hard and a screamed and moaned as she forced my cock deep inside her hole and she started to move back and forth slowly and getting faster and faster and again out of nowhere she screamed with plesure and squirt again and again it qas like a waterfall running down my legs i ended up blowing my load deep inside her she said wow i can feel it all inside me she slide far forward so my cock came out and she turned around started to suck my cock my manhood sprung back to attenion so we moved seats as the origional ones where soaked she sucked my cock and took everything deep throating like she had no gag reflex and expertly made me explode once more wow it was amazing we both sat down for a breather and by now an hour had passed the train driver came back and said we should be on our was in 15 minutes or so

So i went to the toilet to change my soaking wet clothes when i came out she told me she wanted to dk that again so i text her an address for my hotel room i was staying in she told me if she came it would be a supprise and told me i have to message her my room number incase she can turn up the train started to move again and 30 mins passed arrived we got off said our goodbyes and i got on an other train to finish my journey and i rang my friend as soon as i could to tell him he was gobsmacked he was supposed to have been with me but let me down last minute so i pick up the car and make my way to the hotel got my room number and text her so i got my self a shower and went down for my tea a nice big t-bone steak my phone pings and i received a video message from laura she was on a train with 3 hands waving at me no faces just 3 female hands so i finshed my tea and had a few pints and went to my room amd 1 hour later there was a knock at my door

To be continued guys trust me it was fucking brilliant

bolton

"And in the 45 min chat it never came up you was going on the same train?. "

Yea we i said i was picking up a car and she told me she was going to her sisters

By *orkiepudm69Man  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Cant wait for more

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

First I've known a driver to walk through a train or advise of delays.

A guard yes not a driver.

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

ayr / glasgow

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Looking forward to next installment

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *ritishguyMan  over a year ago

manchester

I smell bull shit and lots of it. At least make it realistic.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Crack on

By *andabbydosyMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

To quote still game "naw ya didnae" lol

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Excellent read but you might have considered 'touching up' your grammar !!!

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

leeds

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

"Excellent read but you might have considered 'touching up' your grammar !!!"

What's not love about a 30 line sentence??

"Stuff like this never happens to me on trains lol "
you’re obviously travelling on the wrong train hahahahaha

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Mmmmm carry on pal

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Torbaydos

bolton

So there I was in my hotel room waiting patiently like an excited kid on Christmas eve. Then knock knock !! I quickly got up and casually answered the door to find out it wasn’t Laura but a girl named Beth I was so confused she had on a summer dress and was holding a bag aroind 5,9” ginger hair deep blue eyes around a 32 d very curvalicious and then Laura popped her head around the door and said its going to be a messy night in here walked in and pulled me by the collar of my shirt to the bed.

Laura pushed me on the bed and straddled me and she said me and my friend over there are going to fuck the living daylights out of you

Beth was stood in the corner and slid her dress to the floor to reveal a naughty angel outfit and then started to undress Laura .

While watching then both My cock started throbbing within my jeans to the point that I had to undue my jeans buttons .

Laura was wearing a devil outfit (naughty and nice) or so I thought!!

They started of giving me a little show kissing each other and feeling each other’s bodies .

They both turned to me and moved in closer Laura grabbed my cock what was pointing out like a tent coming out of my Jean Beth started to lift up my shirt and was kissing my stomach and moved g up and started to suck on my nipple while she was playing with nipple piercing on the other side

Laura slowly removed my jeans and my boxers

Beth then straddled over my head with her smooth pussy in my face and I started to lick her and her juices where flowing down my face whilst Laura started sucking my throbbing cock and cupping my balls I felt her playing on the edge of my arsehole then all of a sudden she forced a finger inside me ohh it was very unexpected and she said I let you fuck my arse and I’m going to do the same I thought to myself What have I gotten my self into She stopped and got Beth’s bag and removed a little dildo and a harness and put them on

Beth span around so we was in the 69 position she started to suck my cock while Laura was getting on her strap on Beth lubed my hole and Laura sat between my legs and and was rubbing her strap on on my hole and then went in slowly I didn’t care I was in heaven

Then bang I exploded i filled Beth’s move and she got up and Laura started to kiss and share my cum while still fucking me and wanting my cock back to life I was still licking Beth out I couldn’t believe how much I cummed it was everywhere down there chests around there mouths

Beth then removed her self from my face and got on all fours fuck me she said and Laura got behind me while I was fucking Beth she started to fuck me but alot harder then before then suddenly she stopped and pushed me away from Beth and she started to fuck Beth and told me to fuck her I did as I as told and I forced my cock into her tiny socking wet pussy she screamed with pleasure I cudnt hold my self and blew my load once more filling her pussy I was well and truly fucked i lay down on the bed and Laura got on top of me and sat on my face rubbing my cum all over me with her pussy Beth started on my cock again it was so sensitive . my legs shaking Laura started to kiss me I was done out of breath panting I needed a breather so I got up and had a cig at the widow (been charged for smoking in the room)

But it was worth it

So now I was having a cig and a drink they told me to go into the bathroom when I was finished

I went in and found them both in the shower finger fucking each other and kissing my cock started to come alive again

While watching there little performance they grabbed my cock and pulled me into the shower

To be continued for the final part to this story

bolton

Sorry people im not the best writer amd some of my words will be wrong as i am dyslexic and i use a word checker to help but not on everything hope everyone enjoys and im sorry some of you thing its bull shit but i tell you now its the best bullshit ive ever had and cannot wait for tomorrow (saturday) another meeting with laura is happening so prepare for part 2 ( meeting laura ) she want me to bring to try bring a friend with me soany to choose from

Mate to hell with the grammar police, it's no a best seller your writing. Keep up the good work, great story so far....

bolton

"Mate to hell with the grammar police, it's no a best seller your writing. Keep up the good work, great story so far.... "

thank you very much bud im glad people are enjoying this but im affraid to say i enjoyed it alot more and theres more to come esspecially if saturday night goes to plan

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *oey69essexdoggerMan  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Hats off to you for sharing with us. Great story mate, you're doing a great job

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story so far

ayr / glasgow

leeds

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Torbaydos

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Looking forward to Saturdays adventure

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Looking forward to the next chapter

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

"Sorry people im not the best writer amd some of my words will be wrong as i am dyslexic and i use a word checker to help but not on everything hope everyone enjoys and im sorry some of you thing its bull shit

but i tell you now its the best bullshit ive ever had and cannot wait for tomorrow (saturday) another meeting with laura is happening so prepare for part 2 ( meeting laura ) she want me to bring to try bring a friend with me soany to choose from "

don't mind the bullshiters the majority of us are enjoying your story

By *eejay2015Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Buckinghamshire

" "

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

LIVINGSTON

Did story ignore the negative comments

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Well done mate. Keep going

By *mmie 555Woman  over a year ago

I’ll tell you later

Lol its a bit flawed

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Great story. Don't worry about the dyslexia you've done great.

bolton

So laura pulled me in and they both started to suck my cock and balls wow was they sensative but enjoying every single minute of it laura again started to play with my arse they sat me on the edge of the bath beth jumped on top of me and was fucking me again while laura was finger fucking my hole

Then i shot my load deep into beths pussy

then laura stopped and started to lick beth with my cum dripping all over her beth then got her bag out and pulled out a 6"strap on she put it on and she bent laura over while she grabbed my cock again and sucked the life out of him i cudnt hold it much longer and blew another load to the back of her mouth and she swallowed every drop then she screamed with plesure still with my cock in her mouth and she cummed and squirted all over the bath room laura got up we all dried our selfs then was told to get on the bed by laura who was now wearing the strap on she slowly eased it in and started to pound my arse beth got under me and started to suck on my cock again i came near enough instanly i came about 8 times that night i felt abused and we fell asleep i woke up and they was gone and left a note on the mirror what said

We both absolutley loved fucking you but we have to get back but if your free on saturday mert us in sheffield for another great night p.s try bring a friend all i could think was wtf did i do last night it was fucking amazing so i messaged laura and said it was amazing and cannot wait for saturday where are we meeting

I was told i will send you threewords for the location type them i to what three words web site

To be continued will carry on tomorrow evening from saturday night / sunday morning

Can't wait....

ayr / glasgow

leeds