FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Black Window Cleaner

The Black Window Cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Received some good advice to post this in parts so I will. Hope you enjoy...

Bayo shuffled nervously in front of the door. Everything in the neighbourhood shouted oppulence and it was intimidating. He had been greeted with smiles and friendly nods by the neighbor's and that had been appreciated, but he couldn't help but notice the understated wealth on show. Ranging from the expensive cars to the casual luxury watches he had spotted draped loosely over wrists and the few wives he had seen all had that kept and adored finish, gym honed bodies with curves in the right places enveloped with textures and fabrics that all shouted privilege. But they had all been friendly enough no condescending looks and in fact a few rougish winks and one purr from a gorgeous brunette neighbour who almost seemed to hold herself back from reaching out her hand and squeezing his arm, her eyes had been very busy soaking in his physique and he got a real sense that she approved and there was the slightest hint of an invitation in her eyes as he passed by her sun lounger in her front garden. She had stared at him all the way down the road. But here in front of his first clients door he felt nervous. It was a new life start for him he had set up a new window cleaning company and had moved to an area that he had researched had the highest number of young working professionals. Word of mouth and a few statement cleans and he could  be doing very well here. It seemed that the last window cleaner in the area who had the monopoly had recently retired and so the area was in need of a new face, he hoped it would be him.

Dawn and Paul had been the first in the area to give him a shot and now standing in front of their door he felt butterflies in his stomach similar to a first day in school. He'd have to bite the bullet. He pressed the doorbell and inhaled deeply...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dawn came to the door looking just as perfect and polished as the first time they had met. She was 5'5 blonde with deep blue eyes a steady calm and assurance of a working professional. She had little elements that intrigued him though.. her nose ring added an inviting edge to her as did the tattoos that peeked from beneath her crisp white blouse. She was wearing a grey fitted pencil skirt that teased her curves and highlighted her gorgeous hip to waist ratio, her nails were manicured and she wore a smart purple waistcoat that clinched her waist in over her silk  blouse accentuating the curves of her ample chest. She looked like a smart professional dressed for the office but obviously Zooming from home. He glanced another tattoo near her ankle and and an ankle chain but he had already d*unk in enough of her appearance and didn't want to appear unprofessional. She extended a manicured hand

"Bayo so lovely to see you can I get you something to drink? A tea or a coffee perhaps?"

She watched him with measured eyes with just the smallest glint of mischief and the way she appraised him calmly he felt she could sense his nervousness being in the neighbourhood and was amused by it. Dawn always seemed to have an aura of calm and it irritated him that she seemed to read him so easily. He asked for a coffee, no milk no sugar. She winked at him

"A strong black.. coffee.. a man by my own tastes.. I'll bring it to you shortly, start wherever you like. Paul's around we're both working from home just ignore us.." 

Paul popped his head round the corner an older gentleman silver hair, well framed and gym fit in his 50's in a crisp white shirt and dark jeans he had a headset connected and was obviously on a work call. But he beamed at Bayo put the call on mute and warmly greeted him squeezing both his shoulders.

"Lovely to have you here Bayo the house is in a bit of a state and we haven't had the windows cleaned in a year so apologies for that but just do what you need to do and send us the invoice. Sorry for the mess D and I are working from home due to all the hooplah with the virus. Keep an eye on her she's very exacting and expects a lot from her window cleaners.. but you seem to fit the bill... in all aspects.. just don't let her boss you round o.k ..and keep her happy for me o.k..just make sure you leave her with a smile on her face?"

He appraised me again gliding his eyes over my considerable frame and smiled rougishly at me with a wink and sauntered back into his office a chuckling alpha male obviously very comfortable with his lot in life.

Dawn cleared her throat behind me and I spun round totally forgetting that she was there. Her cheeks were flushed slightly and for some reason she seemed sheepish when catching my gaze

"Ignore Paul I'm sure you'll get on just fine...I'm not quite as exacting as he says but I do expect to have a smile on my face by the end.."

her eyes darted to my chest and I saw her eyes flick over the silver chain that was exposed due to my slightly unbuttoned shirt. She appraised my arms and shoulders and chest firm and toned from years at the gym and physical work snugly encased by my flannel shirt..she gulped slightly and let out a tiny breath her eyes darted to my waist and then she strode off to the kitchen her black heels clicking rhythmically on the tiles. For some reason she still seemed a little flushed as she flicked a blond strand from her face.

I started out at the back through the sliding glass doors of the kitchen conservatory. It was a big house, four floors with a roof terrace. I could catch glimpses of Dawn through the sliding doors as she made my coffee. She bent down to grab a caffeteire and I could see the outline of her firm plump ass cheeks stretching the fabric of her pencil skirt.. she had a beautiful body it looked like they both looked after themselves. Her anklet chain caught my eye as I caught the twinkle of diamonds i hadn't noticed before spelling out two letters H.W. I had no idea what they stood for and assumed maybe they were the initials of their kids even though they seemed absent from the house. I glimpsed another tattoo on her ankle it was a giant Q on a playing card.. giving up I refocused and got back to appraising the house this job was going to take a while..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start, hope there is more

Coffee d*unk half an hour later Dawn pops through the sliding doors to see how I'm getting on. I notice her waistcoat is gone and I whistle silently as her silk white blouse is exposing far more than I initially realised..she seemed to be braless and while her blouse (very conservative with a high neck to her wrists) didn't expose any skin the cut and tightness and sheerness of the fabric confirmed that Dawn had a fantastic pair of breasts, large shapely with big hard nipples..I caught a slight hint that one of them was pierced and immediately caught myself. I'd  need to keep my focus so as to get a good recommendation from my first clients. "You've got your foot in the door concentrate Bayo I told myself ".

Dawn seemed to not notice my heated gaze and smiling up at me looking into my eyes she gently whispered

"Can I be a pain..?"

Her deep blue eyes looked up at me and the cool self assurance on our first meeting seemed replaced with a warmer, shyer more coquettish look

"Bayo I have a Zoom meeting in an hour and I know our house is big..would you mind doing my office first? I know you must have a sequence it's just that I don't think it's the kind of meeting where I can be disturbed..you wouldn't mind would you..?".

She seemed nervous and fidgety shuffling slightly resting one perfectly manicured foot on to the other one.

"Of course Dawn I'll be happy to.."

she smiled warmly at me and squeezed my exposed forearm,her fingers gently ran up the network of veins that protruded from my skin and she shivered slightly retracting her hand biting her lip.

"Lovely I'll show you the way it's on the third floor. Paul and I have our offices far away from each other. Our work meetings can get quite heated.. it does well when we can't hear each other shout or other things.."

she glanced at me for a split second and then her eyes darted to the sliding conservatory doors.

"Wow they look great it's almost like the glass isn't there I don't think I I've ever seen them so clean.. you obviously are very gifted with your hands.."

she trailed off and scanned me from head to foot again before heading off. As she walked ahead of me I noticed a few things.. her heels were gone as was the waistcoat, her pencil skirt appeared creased and ruffled and wasn't sitting perfectly in place it had ridden up and I could see a hint of a suspender strap through the slit on the back. Dawn's body moved rhythmically, alluringly in front of me and her hips swayed as she walked like an ex exotic dancer, she pointed out some of the new features they had recently got finished in the house. I couldn't keep my eyes off her bum which poked out alluringly straining the tight material of her skirt. As she climbed the steps I could see the outline of what I assumed was a thong and i watched as her pencil skirt rode up more and more.. "Lockdown is playing havoc on our physiques all the weight goes to my bum..I haven't figured out how to halt it yet"

she chuckled. I realised she must have felt my eyes boring in to her and made a mental note that she was obviously more aware than I gave her credit.. did she notice my eyes on her chest earlier then I thought? She didn't seem to mind.. I pushed it to the side and a bit more subtly enjoyed the view. She spanked her bum as she climbed the stairs "jiggle jiggle..seriously you'd think I was auditioning to be a video girl.."

she looked at me and winked

" but then there are those who like that type of thing aren't they Bayo..?"

She glanced at me

"you don't find me repugnant do you..?". Trying hard to figure out how to answer I mumbled a rather subdued

"No I think I you're very attractive Dawn and the extra weight that you mention sits on you very well.."

she looked at me slyly

"hmm not sure I believe that but good effort..Keep me happy and all that".

She continued climbing the stairs and each step her pencil skirt rode just that little bit higher.. her stockings were on full display now. Black satin creations they looked fresh out of a lingerie ad and they made the muscled contours of her thighs even more appealing I marveled at just how sexy this woman was. Dawn stopped at the door of her office.

"I forgot to mention Bayo that my line of work is a little unorthodox..what you see in there is our little secret o.k? Client confidentiality and all that o.k?"

She said the words but her eyes searched me hungrily to gauge my micro expressions she wanted to catch a glimpse of curiosity or hesitation. I gave her my best poker face and nodded slowly, she opened the door and beckoned me in..

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Very good writing OP, building up expectation nicely

Looking forward to seeing how this story develops

By *oves2lick99Man  over a year ago

Blackpool and Pinar de Campoverd Spain

Excellent pleasure to read

By *oves2lick99Man  over a year ago

Blackpool and Pinar de Campoverd Spain

Excellent pleasure to read

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Yep, as others, have correctly said, very good story. Nicely paced I like the fact that you describe the respective characters, surely not your first such story I think?(would enjoy read others if you have them).

Bayo is going to need some energy drinks if he has any jobs lined up after this one

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Loving the story amazing writing look forward to more

By *mpreza500Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Looking forward to the next bit. well written hornyness!!

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Like where this is going

Loving this build up....

"Yep, as others, have correctly said, very good story. Nicely paced I like the fact that you describe the respective characters, surely not your first such story I think?(would enjoy read others if you have them).

Bayo is going to need some energy drinks if he has any jobs lined up after this one "

Thank you all for the lovely encouragement! This is actually my first story but I have some plans for Bayo and hope to continue them in other stories..things are about to get a bit more interesting..

The office was plush and well decorated as I'd have expected. Mahogany wood table and shelves with a green bookmans lamp on the writing table, a rich wine coloured rug on top of a soft heavy carpet and an impressive array of fairy lights behind a plush leather writing chair forming the initials again H.W. Dawn caught me looking at the fairy lights and again scanned my eyes for what looked like a sign of acknowledgement. I was mesmerized by the amount of books on shelves ranging from psychology to literature to anatomy but all with one common thread all about the reproductive organs, human pleasure and sexual fulfillment. This was an office where the owner really wanted to excel in pleasing her partner..I felt a stab of jealousy thinking how lucky Paul must be. She glowed and flashed a smile at me, here in her office she seemed a foot taller, powerful, confident as her fingers traced the spine of the books on the shelves.

"Guess what I do yet.."

she teased. Her tongue darted up and licked the nose ring in her nostril. She winked at me and smiled rougishly. Her hand glided to an obelisk polished statue picking it up and gently thumbing it's nib. I glanced at it puzzled. Dawn picked it up and made a jerking swallowing motion bobbing her head back and forth gesticulating with the statue.. "mmm gobble gobble...god you're so big I don't think I can take it all.."

she made a fake gagging noise as she grinned at me... I realised the statue was a beautifully fashioned dildo made of marble and Dawn was enthusiastically giving me a show of her deep throating skills..I watched as a glistening glob of saliva rolled from her full  plump glossy stretched lips and onto the polished ebony member. She did a slow spin and curtsied

"Dawn Clearwater.. Londons top luxury dildo designer and all round naughty naughty girl.."

she elongated the naughty's and spanked her bum with each one she grinned at me mischievously

"weirded you out yet... tall dark strong silent one?".

Bayo could tell she was enjoying teasing him and he felt a ripple of excitement course through him with each of the spanks she gave herself.. she was resting against the Mahogany table her pencil skirt hitched up to above her knees and as she watched him she ran a hand over her chest lightly flicking her hardened pierced nipple she watched him intently revelling in his uncomfortableness as she drew the red glossy nail of her index finger around her areola she gave her nipple a long squeeze while flicking her hair back with her other diamond glistening hand..

"this office does something to me it always gets my juices flowing..creative ones that is.."

she appraised him again slowly this time no subtly in her demeanour. She d*unk him all in the chiseled sinewy arms, the cut indentation of the upper region on his chest his silver chain nestled sweetly in between and the width of his arms/shoulders/chest, his incredible posture that made him seem like a granite statue and the intelligence behind his eyes and his smile..dear god his smile..it awakened something savage in her and it made her want to do and to receive nasty things from him. Her eyes flicked to the bulge of his work shorts and for the first time of being in his presence she relaxed slightly he was attracted to her she could tell from the growing mound that he was trying to offset and what a package she could tell he had from the little beginnings of his arousal. It framed and jumped out of the material of his shorts so blatantly it almost seemed crude..she gulped as her eyes flicked back to his, he was a bit slow on the uptake and hadn't read the signs with enough clarity she would have to spell it out to him..

"Bayo do you know why I agreed to let you clean our windows.."

she purred sliding a manicured hand up the inside of her thigh as she casually gesticulated to the windows with her other hand..

"I mean it's kind of a big deal after Ronald left, just one good word from us and you could be cleaning majority of the houses on the street that I'm sure would do your business very well wouldn't it? Ever wondered why I gave you the opportunity to take his place?"

She looked deep in my eyes as she gave me a smouldering look.

"It's because I believed that a man of your stature.."

her eyes swept over me again from head to to toe resting on my groin area

"could persuade me to spread the word.."

her eyes didn't leave my groin. She hopped onto the table and slid her skirt up to her waist slowly with one red nail her other hand gently trailed a line from the top of the black satin stocking to the ruffled lace of what I now could see was a ruby red sheer lace thong..

Hitchin

"I want you to persuade me Bayo that I've made the right choice..it's part of the deal Paul mentioned downstairs make me tell the other wives why they need your services..I warn you I take some convincing and it takes a lot to make me satisfied.. with a smile on my face. But looking at you..you have all the attributes to make me happy..you will be thorough in persuading me won't you Bayo.."

she spread her legs and the red sheer lace thong stretched nicely showing her pussy completely shaven apart from a light blond landing strip with a gorgeous pierced hood. Bayo could smell her, a mix of the warm floral notes of her perfume and the scent of her arousal. Her legs smooth and nicely muscled looked incredible in the black silk stockings and the taper from the thickness of her muscled thighs to her sex got Bayo rock hard. She was breathtakingly beautiful, sensual and a little barbaric in her lewd pose and her body oozed a suppressed passion he had never fully seen the like of before. She licked a finger and slid it down between her breasts her nipples hard and engorged underneath her sheer silk blouse, the ring piercing gently swaying to her deep breaths. The bottom  buttons of the blouse had come loose and he watched as her finger slid down further over her taught lightly muscled stomach in which a ruby piercing glimmered seductively at him and over the ruffled pencil skirt until it nestled on her beautiful clit, puffy engorged and twinkling with the silver hooded piercing laying on her hood. She parted her satiny lips and he could see how slick with wetness they were and subsequently her fingers, she licked her nostril piercing again with her tongue..

"I want you in me now Bayo we haven't got long and believe me this is the key part of the job you want to get right. My pussy needs to know that you have come calling, do me so good I don't forget you.. persuade me.."

she teased in a breathy sigh.

Bayo could feel his lust being awakened, his restraint due to professionalism was rapidly vanishing. Every single movement from Dawn was drawing him in as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse while teasingly spreading her legs apart. Her scent of arousal was overpowering now and as she moved her thong to the side and slid her fingers inside her Bayo felt his resolve to hold back melt. She was a thrumming mass of desire her body smooth, curvy, shapely and muscled. The contrast of the ruby lace thong and belly button piercing against her olive tanned skin and the black satin of her stockings unleashed him. She wanted him to persuade her he thought, well he'd do that and more. Bayo let go and just felt, he didn't focus on the situation,  Paul being nearby, the client business owner boundary or the uniqueness of the situation he just responded to what his body told him...

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

So exciting

renfrewshireish

Hitchin

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Well as a first it is quite a start, you are a natural. The story flows and is, therefore, so easy to read. I appreciate that such quality takes time, proofing edits & revisions etc so whenever you can, let's have the next instalment.

"Yep, as others, have correctly said, very good story. Nicely paced I like the fact that you describe the respective characters, surely not your first such story I think?(would enjoy read others if you have them).

Bayo is going to need some energy drinks if he has any jobs lined up after this one

Thank you all for the lovely encouragement! This is actually my first story but I have some plans for Bayo and hope to continue them in other stories..things are about to get a bit more interesting.."

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

""I want you to persuade me Bayo that I've made the right choice..it's part of the deal Paul mentioned downstairs make me tell the other wives why they need your services..I warn you I take some convincing and it takes a lot to make me satisfied.. with a smile on my face. But looking at you..you have all the attributes to make me happy..you will be thorough in persuading me won't you Bayo.."

she spread her legs and the red sheer lace thong stretched nicely showing her pussy completely shaven apart from a light blond landing strip with a gorgeous pierced hood. Bayo could smell her, a mix of the warm floral notes of her perfume and the scent of her arousal. Her legs smooth and nicely muscled looked incredible in the black silk stockings and the taper from the thickness of her muscled thighs to her sex got Bayo rock hard. She was breathtakingly beautiful, sensual and a little barbaric in her lewd pose and her body oozed a suppressed passion he had never fully seen the like of before. She licked a finger and slid it down between her breasts her nipples hard and engorged underneath her sheer silk blouse, the ring piercing gently swaying to her deep breaths. The bottom  buttons of the blouse had come loose and he watched as her finger slid down further over her taught lightly muscled stomach in which a ruby piercing glimmered seductively at him and over the ruffled pencil skirt until it nestled on her beautiful clit, puffy engorged and twinkling with the silver hooded piercing laying on her hood. She parted her satiny lips and he could see how slick with wetness they were and subsequently her fingers, she licked her nostril piercing again with her tongue..

"I want you in me now Bayo we haven't got long and believe me this is the key part of the job you want to get right. My pussy needs to know that you have come calling, do me so good I don't forget you.. persuade me.."

she teased in a breathy sigh.

Bayo could feel his lust being awakened, his restraint due to professionalism was rapidly vanishing. Every single movement from Dawn was drawing him in as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse while teasingly spreading her legs apart. Her scent of arousal was overpowering now and as she moved her thong to the side and slid her fingers inside her Bayo felt his resolve to hold back melt. She was a thrumming mass of desire her body smooth, curvy, shapely and muscled. The contrast of the ruby lace thong and belly button piercing against her olive tanned skin and the black satin of her stockings unleashed him. She wanted him to persuade her he thought, well he'd do that and more. Bayo let go and just felt, he didn't focus on the situation,  Paul being nearby, the client business owner boundary or the uniqueness of the situation he just responded to what his body told him..."

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Excellent story

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

RUGBY

Like this

Dawn saw a change in Bayo's stance and her heart fluttered she could see the moment he gave in to his lust in his eyes and she felt herself get even more aroused and flushed. She was not a novice far from it in fact much the opposite she had enjoyed many liaisons with good looking men after all she and her husband had been swinging for a long time and she was proud to be a hot wife and a Queen of spades but with Bayo she felt nervous and it excited her. There was something different about this situation and something raw and carnal in him that she glimpsed from his eyes when he resolved to please her and she had a slight moment of trepidation. Had she bitten of more than she could chew..as she watched him move towards her she began to notice more and more the overwhelming presence of the man before her. Bayo was 6ft not overly tall but his presence made him seem much larger, his skin had a dark smooth sheen and his spine tingling smile was disarming but there was something more there was an aura of calm and purpose to him like an athlete who knows his craft and as she watched him slowly unbuttoned his flannel shirt in front of her she gasped as she inhaled as she saw the body of the man before her. He had a physique that deceived you..with his work clothes on she was aware of the broadness of his shoulders, the thickness of his forearms and the cut of his upper chest but as he stood shirtless appraising her his eyes lapping up her form, her curves, her tattoos,  piercings and the slick wetness between her thighs she marveled at the physicality this man's body exuded. Bayo was ripped but not overly as some of the men she had been with but she could tell he was alarmingly strong..he was fit and perfectly proportioned layers and layers of thick dense muscle. He had the body of someone who had gained it from years of hard physical work, his chest, abs and neck glistened lightly with a dewy film of sweat, she could feel the heat emanating from him and she shivered with the lust she felt overpowered with from his gaze. His silver chain glinted between the cleft of his chest and cast a contrast from the dark smooth tones of his naked torso. His body screamed power and his gaze froze her as he removed his work trousers and boots showcasing thick muscular thighs and calves the body of an athlete perfectly distributed. But her eyes couldn't leave his manhood, a smooth polished ebony phallus looking like it had been carved from dark mahogany wood littered with a network of veins all over its surface with a perfectly formed mushroom head. His cock glimmered and sheened in the light of her office a tool easily 10inches long and thick and firm as a baton, it looked fully erect and barbaric...

cambridge

Plymouth

Brilliant read

Bayo hadn't said a word but he strode to her purposefully now she could sense the weight of him in each step and he grabbed the side of her her face cupping her jaw and chin with his large hand he tilted her gaze up to look into his dark brown eyes.. "Dawn you're going to let me take charge and do you the way I want to.. you want me to persuade you that you've made the right choice..well then i'm going to need you to submit yourself to me.." With one hand on her waist and the other still under her chin he forced her to stand up from the desk where she laid splayed open for him. With both hands he flicked the hair that fell in front of her face behind her ears as he held her head in between both of his powerful large hands and kissed her deeply. Bayo had big thick lips but she was amazed at how soft and sensual a kisser he was as he nibbled on her bottom lip, he felt and smelt so good a hint of fresh sweat and his natural pheromones and a woody aftershave combined intoxicatingly in her nostrils. She felt him snake a tongue in to her mouth and he expertly caressed her tongue with his while finishing with a lingering teasing nibble on her bottom lip. Dawn was a mess she was beyond excited not only had the kiss surprised her with the passion behind it but the feel of herself pressed against the heavily muscled contours of Bayos frame and the heat and hardness of his cock was driving her wild. She hadn't told him it was o.k to kiss her and yet now she didn't care she was going to let him do whatever he wanted she felt dominated by her sheer desperate need for him and the rawness of his being.

Bayo in one quick smooth movement lifted Dawn by her hips his huge hands on each ass cheek and sat her firmly down on the table. She let out a little shrill exhalation at the sudness of it. He parted her legs with his big hands and knelt totally naked before her. His scalp was smooth and shaved and as he looked in her eyes he undid her stockings and slowly teased them off each leg, inhaling her scent while trailing kisses down each thigh behind her kneecaps and over her calves. His hands lightly trailed up her legs until they rested on each muscled thigh which he savagely pushed further apart. She could feel the wetness of her thighs and the heat from her sex, she could feel the shivers of delight in her pussy and the involuntary waves of light contractions that were taking place with each little teasing sequence from Bayo. He pushed his nose deep in between her legs and inhaled her scent licking her lips and clit through the fabric of her thong.. Dawn shuddered and bucked she couldn't believe how close to coming she was already but she was mesmerized by the soft yet firm touch of his thick lips and the heated ardour by which he was licking her pussy and flicking her clit ring. He smiled as he felt her guide his shaved head deeper between her legs her nails lightly scratching his scalp..

"Dear god Bayo..don't stop suck my clit I'm almost there.."

she moaned. Bayo pushed back gently blowing cool air on her clit and grabbed her ruby thong between his teeth. He pulled it down releasing Dawn's sopping pussy for a full examination. Her thong was soaked through and smelt heavenly, he could taste her arousal.

"What's my name Dawn?"

He growled at her as he gripped both her thighs his head centimetres from her sex. "Bayo"

she panted uncertainly not quite sure where things were going. He smiled

"Let's make sure you don't forget it when you're recommending me to others o.k?"

he teased.

"Just to make sure how about I drill it into your mind.."

Bayo started spelling out the letters that made up his name using his tongue to write each one on Dawn's clit

"B-A-Y-O.. let's do it again to make sure you don't forget B-A-Y-O..".

Dawn was a heaving shuddering mess she was dripping rivers of wetness all over his tongue as his big hands snaked over her thighs and found a resting place cupping each one of her large breasts slowly kneading, flicking and rolling her bullet hard nipples.

"Bayo I'm going to come it feels so  fucking good!"

Dawn moaned clenching her thighs around his head and squeezing while caressing his skull with her fingers all control lost as her nails scratched his scalp

"Please don't stop let me come.."

But Bayo hadn't even got started yet he made her suck on two of his fingers and slowly inserted them into the satin folds of her pussy as he pulled back the hood of her clit and flicked it with his tongue. Dawn gasped and shook

"Can I come?"

she begged.. she had never asked before and didn't fully understand what possessed her to ask now but she felt it was the right thing to do Bayo was already proving too skilled a tease and she thought he might punish her if she didn't ask. He grinned at her but didn't reply his fingers slick with her, gently but purposefully massaging her g-spot in a come hither motion his thick lips vacuum sucked over her clit mound and sucking on her outer lips.. he pulled up of her breaking the seal of his lips on her sex with a wet smacking sound...

"Received some good advice to post this in parts so I will. Hope you enjoy...

Bayo shuffled nervously in front of the door. Everything in the neighbourhood shouted oppulence and it was intimidating. He had been greeted with smiles and friendly nods by the neighbor's and that had been appreciated, but he couldn't help but notice the understated wealth on show. Ranging from the expensive cars to the casual luxury watches he had spotted draped loosely over wrists and the few wives he had seen all had that kept and adored finish, gym honed bodies with curves in the right places enveloped with textures and fabrics that all shouted privilege. But they had all been friendly enough no condescending looks and in fact a few rougish winks and one purr from a gorgeous brunette neighbour who almost seemed to hold herself back from reaching out her hand and squeezing his arm, her eyes had been very busy soaking in his physique and he got a real sense that she approved and there was the slightest hint of an invitation in her eyes as he passed by her sun lounger in her front garden. She had stared at him all the way down the road. But here in front of his first clients door he felt nervous. It was a new life start for him he had set up a new window cleaning company and had moved to an area that he had researched had the highest number of young working professionals. Word of mouth and a few statement cleans and he could  be doing very well here. It seemed that the last window cleaner in the area who had the monopoly had recently retired and so the area was in need of a new face, he hoped it would be him.

Dawn and Paul had been the first in the area to give him a shot and now standing in front of their door he felt butterflies in his stomach similar to a first day in school. He'd have to bite the bullet. He pressed the doorbell and inhaled deeply..."

I need a new window cleaner preferably black lol

renfrewshireish

cambridge

"How am I doing with persuading you so far Dawn Clearwater"

he rumbled at her teasingly yet his eyes were focused intent reading every little shiver and moan and gasp and wiggle she did he wasn't going to let her come easy..

"You've persuaded me just let me come God I can't hold on for much longer"

Dawn shrieked at him as he continued to fondle her g-spot. Bayo knew he had pushed her probably as far as she could go but he revelled in her discomfort. Dawn Clearwater Londons top luxury dildo designer was not looking as cool and unflappable as she normally did, he enjoyed the role reversal and whilst basking in the power seat an idea formed in his mind. He nibbled tantalisingly on her clit hood and removed his fingers from inside her.

"Let's make you remember me everytime you come in here shall we?"

he teased in a deep rumble. He grabbed the obelisk polished dildo from the mantle piece still damp from Dawn's deep throat display and slid it in between her puffy engorged lips. "Come for me..'

he said as he sped up the thrusts of the dildo coupled with using two fingers to wiggle back and forth over her clit hood like he was rubbing at a stubborn stain. In slow motion he saw the orgasm roll over Dawn as her eyes rolled back and the veins in her throat jutted out to a bone curdling howl as she thrust on the dildo and clenched his large hand rubbing her clit with both her smaller hands "Fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk..."

was all Dawn could get out before wave after wave of pleasure flooded over her as she shuddered and bucked powerfully in front of Bayo. God she felt like such a slut, she had absolutely no restraint in front of him he had teased her beyond the point of politeness/fairness and now her body had taken over. She didn't care how she looked as she submitted to one of the most powerful orgasms she could recollect. God she hated him in this moment he had teased her unmercifully and yet it was such a turn on to be dominated so masterfully by this man whom she didn't even fully know. She had never felt so under the thrall of a stranger before and the depth of her orgasm excited her.. it had been a long while she had felt so turned on..she couldn't wait to tell Paul although she figured he had a very good idea of what was going on as the "work meeting" excuse was all his idea to get Bayo up in her office quicker. If she knew her husband he would be breathlessly aroused in his office watching the live stream from the camera on her office desk..he had never seen her come so powerfully by another man before except by him. She could bet he would be straining to play with himself, but the rules were he couldn't and he knew that. Her eyes refocused to see Bayo towering over her. He slowly licked up from the base of the dildo sticky and dripping with her cum and rotated it in his mouth as he licked it clean. "You taste divine" he whispered in a husky tone his eyes full of lust. Dawn could tell he meant it. Her ebony tantalising teasing sex god looked so horny there in front of her fully erect and glistening that she couldn't help herself and she climbed down of the desk her legs shaking and almost giving way as she sunk to her knees. She took his shaft in her mouth her tongue working expertly lapping up his pre cum and sucking and rotating on his helmet. She felt him grab her hair in his huge hand and the warmth of his palm against the side of her head as he held her in place. She marvelled at the feel of him, he was as hard as a pole the satin smoothness of his skin and the thrill of the feel of the blood rushing through the big vein on his cock as she sucked and the fact he was still growing.. he was getting harder and thicker her lips were stretching close to their maximum and saliva was dribbling down her chin. Bayo was circumcised and the feel of his mushroom tip being pummeled further and further down her throat was driving her crazy she had never been so brutally throat fucked before and she could tell it was due to him losing a little bit of control in the throes of his desire. He was an immensely powerful man. She could see and feel the cut of muscle in his thighs as she gripped on them to steady herself and she marvelled at the muscular roll of his abs as he forced her head down to match his thrusts. She felt totally dominated and it was turning her on as she gagged and spluttered on his rod. Bayo stiffened in her mouth and she could tell from the mini vibrations of his shaft and his unsteady heavy breathing he was close to coming. Time for me to switch the roles she thought as she pulled back off his shaft..she felt his grip on her head tighten but he let her pull back and she winked at him rougishly quite the vision on her knees her mouth a mess of saliva and pre cum her make up a mess and her hair disheveled

"You're not the only one who can tease Bayo...you won't be coming in my mouth it's either in me or nothing.."

she panted breathlessly.. looking at the glistening engorged member in front of her.. if lust had a picture this would be it she thought. She felt tiny kneeled before him and revelled in the look of frustration in his eyes as she outlined her terms to him.. but inside it took all her willpower to not take him back in her mouth..she would do anything to see him come because of her. The thrill of making him lose himself to her touch lit her up and sent another wave of desire richocheting through her pussy...

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

Wow

Wholly shit this is good....

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Wow we need the next installment quickly. Wow what build up, my cock is feeling like Bayo's right now

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

RUGBY

"Wow we need the next installment quickly. Wow what build up, my cock is feeling like Bayo's right now"
Definitely this

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xx

Hitchin

[Removed by poster at 24/10/21 10:31:32]

Plymouth

Loving this

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Bayo smiled at her disarmingly. In one quick movement he scooped Dawn up in his arms and laid her on her back on the wine coloured rug in the middle of her office. He could feel the plushness of the fabric and he watched as she wriggled and gazed at him excitedly breathing hard with anticipation. Bayo didn't like how she had toyed with him.. that was his role..he thought he had made that clear earlier he would have to be more pointed on that front. Catching Dawn by surprise he grabbed both of her tiny wrists in each hand and pinned them to the rug, she trembled with surprise and anticipation. Bayo kissed her from her collarbone down to her hip bone keeping her pinned to the rug he nibbled, sucked and licked her in intervals taking in the contours and curves of Dawn's body, enjoying the feel of the muscles in her abdomen and arms and the firm juicy breasts that were begging to be sucked. Her nipples were hard as bullets and he toyed with the pierced one flicking the ring with his tongue while nibbling gently and tugging on it softly. Dawn quivered a look of uncertainty and excitement not sure what he was going to do next. Keeping her hands pinned down Bayo forced her legs apart with his knee he grabbed the crumpled right satin stocking that had been discarded nearby and slowly but firmly tied her wrists to the heavy wooden leg of her office desk. Dawn gazed at him with surprise.

"You didn't let me cum Dawn Clearwater..that was a mistake "

he said in a soft whisper in his deep resonant voice.

"I thought I had persuaded you enough, maybe I need to persuade you a little more.."

He shifted his body weight so Dawn could feel the weight of him on top of her. She felt his muscular bulk and the heat and weight of his heavy cock pressing against her thigh. Bayo held her head in between his big hands and looking her in her eyes he said

"Let's make sure you don't forget my name Dawn... who are you going to suggest to your neighbor's should be cleaning their expensive houses?"

As he did so he forced her thighs further apart so the heavy weight of his rock hard member slapped heavily on her clit and engorged pussy lips.. Dawn was dripping and tripping over her words..

"I'll tell them you..you of course.. you Bayo.."

without any warning he slid the tip of his rock hard throbbing member into Dawn and watched as her eyebrows shot up in surprise and her face flushed pink and her tongue lolled out as she felt just that little bit of him. Her pussy lips tightened around him greedily and it almost seemed like she was trying to suck him deeper into her warm tight hole.. Dawn shuddered and sputtered as she clenched around him. Her hands were tied so she couldn't hold him with her arms and guide him further in as she would have liked, but he felt even better than she had dared imagine he was so hard...and he was big..fuck he was big...every nerve he touched tingled and sent a jolt of electricity to the deepest realms of her pussy. She was like a faulty leaking tap and it was all because of him.. She looked up into his eyes with a mixture of shock and lust and wrapped her muscular legs around him..there was no way she was letting him go until he was done..she couldn't believe how sexy just the tip of him inside her felt she was rapidly getting close again and losing her focus to just pure animalistic lust. She was the one who was supposed to be in control here and in one swift movement he had got her trembling and floored again..but she couldn't blame herself. Looking up into his eyes and over the ridges and contours of his chiseled muscled  glistening frame covered with beads of sweat from their passion so far seeing the intensity in his eyes when he gazed deep into her she knew she had come across an embodiment of lust the like she had never experienced before..her pussy fluttered at his every touch...

cambridge

Leeds

She was turning him on way too much with how readily she was responding to him and Bayo was scared he was going to lose control he would have to do things his way. He held her head in his hands enjoying the feel of her thick luscious blond hair entwined through his fingers..he leaned down and licked her nose ring with his wet tongue tugging gently on her nose ring with his teeth as she moaned and then suddenly with no warning he slid himself all the way in her in one controlled purposeful movement. Dawn spasmed and shook and let out a guttural moan as he penetrated her fully claiming her, she whimpered as she felt the overwhelming fullness of him to the fullest extent. The sensation of his rock hard thick throbbing member was too much to bear and she came loudly her legs wrapped around his waist as waves after waves of intense pleasure took over. She bit his shoulder as he held her face in both his hands and guided her to the deepest full body orgasm she had ever had with any recent lover. She was losing the ability to communicate just managing some grunts and moans as she panted heavily in his embrace. She revelled in the sensations she was feeling, the total sensation of being filled by him, his cock almost painfully hard and thick stretching her sopping pussy to it's limit. She marvelled at the tingling of her pussy with every tiny move or throb his member made. The firmness of his body and the intimidating strength in his arms and legs. The weight of him over her, his bulk dwarfing her and making her feel so small in his arms. The contours of his abs pressed against her stomach, but most of all the look in his eyes as he read every little movement and sound she made along with the sensual melodic deep bassness of his voice as he whispered his demands to her..

"You're getting me way too turned on Dawn..you didn't let me cum before..you should have...that was a mistake..now I'm going to take what I want until I'm satisfied.."

he whispered to her. He pulled out and smacked her pussy with his swollen cock slick and wet with her cum it took her breath away. The feel of his engorged tip thwacking her clit and lips sent Dawn's eyes rolling back as she spread her quivering legs further apart submitting to him. He gently let drip from his lips a steam of spit which fell onto her pierced clit hood and he used the glistening head of his cock to rub it into the folds of her pussy and all over her engorged clit. Dawn moaned pulling at the stockings restraining her. She so badly wanted to hold and force this man into her she wanted to dig her nails into his back as he mounted her, she wanted to feel his ass muscles clench underneath her hands as she guided him deeper into her, she wanted to trails her fingers over his body and feel the ridges and hardness of his muscles under his silky smooth skin.. but she couldn't.. her hands were tied and it was driving her wild. She watched in wonder as he penetrated her sliding in slowly until his tip was in her and then back out again he was teasing her but as she looked in his eyes she knew he wouldn't be doing it for long...

Leeds

Harlow

Omg loving this

cambridge

Fuck this is good....

Bayo knew he had reached his limit. Dawn felt too good, she was tight, sopping wet and warm to his thrusts, the smell of her cum and sweat and perfume was wreaking havoc with his control. He felt harder than he had in a long time and every contraction of her pussy around him sent jolts through his body, he could feel his head tingling and knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. Dawn kept moaning with his every movement and the way she looked at him, panting, expectantly, shocked but so lustful was driving him wild. She was a picture, flushed, disheveled, sweaty but ever so alluring with it all, her legs wrapped around him greedily..

Bayo gave in to his lust. He dispensed with the teasing and thrust all the way in his hands clasped around Dawn's neck as he pushed into her, tilting her chin up as he whispered to her "You wanted me to cum in you Dawn..well you're going to get your wish, you are going to be my little plaything until I'm satisfied ".

He gave in to his want and thrust deeper and harder as Dawn lay beneath him tied and groaning/shrieking as he pounded her. He noticed she moaned the loudest when he rubbed on her upper wall underneath her clit and so he focused on the area as he pounded her unmercifully, he could feel Dawn tightening she was getting rocked back by the force of his thrusts and her eyes were glazed as he fucked her to a stupor. She was muttering unintelligible words now as she just rode his thrusts. Bayo felt the last of his control leave him as he spasmed and pumped Dawn full of his seed the force of his orgasm causing the muscles in his back and arms and legs to tense as he pinned Dawn to the floor..He had done his best to persuade her..

It was 10.30 a.m Bayo had just finished sending the invoice to Dawn and Paul..he sat back in his chair as his mind replayed the events of the day before for the 100th time that morning.. He couldn't believe that yesterday had gone how it did. Dawn had blown his mind... Paul had given him a warm exit as he left the house a knowing smile on his face as he patted him on the back. "You've got our recommendation...you did just as I asked...you left her with a smile on her face.. " Bayo shook his head overcome with lust as her replayed his time with Dawn.. he wasn't going to forget 134 Pewter Drive in a hurry..

Post note:

Thank you all for the encouragement it's greatly appreciated!

I have more in store for Bayo and the residents of Pewter Drive..

If you are interested in reading more as Bayo deals with increasingly naughty/kinky housewives please let me know..

The new stories (if there is interest) will be titled Pewter Drive with the house number..

Thank you all for reading! X

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Love to hear more.

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

RUGBY

Definitely want more of Bayo

Looking forward to hearing more about Bayo and his escapades....

Definitely had a feeling of Deja Vu with that story - like I’d read it before

Fire

"Definitely had a feeling of Deja Vu with that story - like I’d read it before

Fire"

I posted the whole thing earlier (last week) and then broke it down into smaller parts to make it more easy to read. May explain why

By *s1984foruCouple  over a year ago

derby

Excellent

"Definitely had a feeling of Deja Vu with that story - like I’d read it before

Fire

I posted the whole thing earlier (last week) and then broke it down into smaller parts to make it more easy to read. May explain why"

Aha !

cambridge

Leeds

Great story