FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching

Watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really enjoy when I see my wife getting fucked really hard in front of me. Is that normal? Anyone other guys enjoy this? Let me know what you like and what she did x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evilmademedoitMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The first time I saw my now wife was in a club one night. I was there with my FWB. We went into an open playroom and there she was being DP’d and sucking off 3 other guys. It was the most incredible thing d ever seen, she was totally stunning and was loving it. Later on in the night we started speaking at the bar, swapped numbers and the rest is another story altogether.

By *tiffycockMan  over a year ago

mold

I had my 1st 3some with a mate and his wife. She was chatting to me and he was getting some drinks. She made it obvious she wanted something to happen. My mate came in to find her topless with me sucking her tit. By 2am it was going great. She was sucking him as i was in her. The way she worked on his cock made me do it harder. My mate told me to hammer her deep hard. It was great to fuck her so hard and the cum in the end felt so good. I saw him pull out and he cum into her mouth

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

I loved it. my mrs back then didn’t like the idea but said she was happy to go to a club and liked the idea of being watched while I fucked her. We did this a couple of times then one afternoon we went to the club and this young lad came over to chat. After a short while she said she wanted to go and find a room and he could come and watch. We went to a room and I started to lick her out I noticed he was close to her and he was wanking she suddenly pushed me away and pulled him on to her. He started to suck her nippels the. I watch as he rubbed his now rock hard cock over her pussy. She was morning and she widened her legs and tried to lift her hips up. He must have got the hint as the next thing I’m watching as the top of his cock started to push open her pussy lips and he slid in. As he fucked her I was getting more and more turned on she wrapped her legs round h pulling him against her. He suddenly said he was going to cum. She wrapped her legs even tighter round him so he couldn’t pull out. As he started to shoot his cum up her I exploded and shot cum every where. And I hadn’t even been wanking. I was that turned on. Went on to watch her get fucked a few times. Bloody great times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watching is my favourite pastimes nothing more horny watching a couple nervous at first then showing off

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I agree and it's a huge turn on to watch my Mrs getting fucked

By *azza12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Both myself and ex partner loved watching each other fucking, also got turned on watching other couples fuck

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"I agree and it's a huge turn on to watch my Mrs getting fucked "

It would be my pleasure

It’s my biggest fantasy, wanting to see my wife fuck another guy.

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

mine too

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Mr keeps asking me. It may happen one day it’s very horny having guys offering asking etc. he leaks pre cum watching me suck a guy. Will blow if I sit on a cock

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Love to watch a couple

"I really enjoy when I see my wife getting fucked really hard in front of me. Is that normal? Anyone other guys enjoy this? Let me know what you like and what she did x"

Definitely the same here!

By *ndysmithMan  over a year ago

north cyprus

watching men use my wife is fab. It is the most fun thing. Love it particularly if they are rough and treat her like a slut

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Yes love watching and joining in.

By *mbitextrous1Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Always happy to watch when I find exhibitionist couples. Big turn on.

» Add a new message to this topic