FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A cuckold suprise

A cuckold suprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

*names have been changed and there's no links to my veris*

I'd been chatting on fab to Linda and Mike for around 2 months on fab. The conversation flowed and we invested our time in messaging to make sure we were all on the same wavelength.... We were all hopeful that this would eventually lead to a social drink where we would get the chance to test the chemistry between us all.

Mike had made no secret about his longstanding fantasy.... For years he'd fantasised about his wife enjoying an intense sexual relationship with another man, he liked the idea of watching her devour another man's cock. 15 years of happy marriage had only strengthed this desire...

Whilst Linda was apprehensive at first over the years she had become to enjoy the dirty nights in their marital bed where she would tell her husband exactly which men at work she wanted to fuck. She went further in admitting which of his friends she fantasized about.

All this had brought us to this point... Our first sizial meet. It would be in a well known Sheffield pub. We agreed that the pub should be busy enough to have an atmosphere but not too busy that anyone could eavesdrop of the inevitable filthy chat we would be having.

So imagine my suprise when we arrived at the pub and there was no Mike. I automatically felt slightly awkward at the fact that Linda had arrived without her husband in tow

"where's mile?" I enquired

"he's sent me alone, he loves the idea that im on a date. He wants us both to call him. To make sure I've arrived safe and so you know that this is his wish"

We spoke to Mike who confirmed to me that this was his wish....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Keep going!!

(Yorkshire Lass here )

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

I felt at ease that I'd spoke to Mike and Linda seemed more than comfortable with it. Linda discussed miles cuck tendencies over two glasses of wine. This didn't shock me at the time but I did start to feel the pressure slightly of entering this couples personal relationship.

The conversation flowed and Linda flirted continously over the drink.

When it was time to leave Linda asked where I'd parked... I told her I'd infact got a taxi as I was planning on having a few drinks with friends after the social

"I'm happy to give you a lift into town Matt? Let me just let Mike know so he knows we've left the pub babe"

Linda rang her husband before we walked to the range rover parked across the road. It was apparent in her demeanor that Linda was a professional woman.

I climbed into the passenger seat and Linda set off towards town. I know this journey well so was suprised when Linda took a left turn into at the second set of lights

"I'll just get out at the top end of town linda, you might have been better going straight on"

"Im taking us to a private little spot I know matt" said and unflinching Linda

"is Mike OK with this?"

"Matt he encouraged me to go on a date with another man? Do you think he's not going to enjoy hearing about the fact that I sucked your cock in his car"

I was taken aback but was confident that Linda and Mike would have discussed this prior to her leaving the house.

Linda parked up in a secluded spot around a mile out of town. Without any encouragement from me she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my already bulging and pre cum covered cock

"this is going to be the first time in 18 years I've sucked another man's cock Matt"

With that linda placed her lips around my cock and began to work on it.

I placed my head into her wavy hair and wiggled as this horny wife devoured me.

It was probably around 5 minutes later when my whole body started to twitch. Raising my bum of the seat and tensing my legs I shot my hot cum straight into her mouth.

Linda waited and waited until the last drop was swallowed before lifting her head up and engaging me in the most passionate kiss I'd ever had

"thank you for being so nice tonight. I'm going to tell Mike all about our little trip home"

The next ten minutes of the journey was spent planning when we were all next free.

It was agreed that the following Monday I would visit Linda and Mike at their house.......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Nice way to start off a story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More please

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great start

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Good start TY; it had an effect.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very sexy

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Linda and Mike both messaged me saying thank you for helping the sizial drink go smoothly. Weirdly there had been no mention of the fact that she had also taken my load in the car... Had she even told him?

Linda abs mile both had taken Mondays off at present for the foreseeable future, they were successful in their business which allowed them to do so. It was arranged that I would visit them at their lovely home Monday afternoon at 11am. This would mean we had at least 4 hours play until they went back into parent mode around 3:30pm.

No real details of how the first meet would go got discussed really I was told "let's just go with the flow"

So imagine my suprise when I knocked on the side door which was situated behind a large black gate and was met by Linda in a red g string thong and thigh high boots. I was taken aback, I'd only seen her in the pub dressed, I was caught off guard, I was expecting formalities over a cup of tea.

Their seemed to be a more intent and confident Linda at play, more like the one I saw in the car rather than the pub.

"wow Linda, you look gorgoeus, where's Mike?"

"oh him, he's upstairs waiting for us like a the silly little husband he is" Linda remarked

And with that she pulled my neck downwards to kiss whilst she lent back onto the solid oak kitchen table.

"I've tied him up Matt, he's caged and tied and I'm all yours"

I knew that Mike loved the idea of watching Linda but I didn't expect all this so quick

"Linda if this is what you want then this is what you'll get, if at any time you wanna stop...."

Linda didn't let me finish and kissed me again this time placing my head into the front of her already wet g string.

"let's go see what this pathetic man of mine is doing upstairs. I bet he's squirming. He wanted this, now let's see how much he wants it"

With that kinda led me upstairs to a large open plan attic room, my head inches away from her gorgeous bum as she walked up the stairs ......

The sight I walked into I'll nevef forget for the rest of my life........

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Very good writing mate, enjoying this story!!

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Wish I was the husband and made to watch while tied up and gagged

"hi honey, I want you to meet the guy I went in a date with"

Mike was cuffed to the large wooden beam in the attic bedroom, his hands were aloft revealing his naked body, his only saving grave being a small pair of his wife's pants.

I looked closer at the pants which were slightly see through and it soon became apparent that he was also wearing a chasity cage.

"hi Mike" i tentatively said walking closer to the bed to hold. Linda's hand again

Mike would have replied i imagine, if it wasn't for the pair of stockings that engulfed his mouth.

Mike was wriggling almost struggling to get comfortable as Linda laughed to her herself

"I've showered him Matt, dressed and caged him. Isn't he a wonderful husband to me?"

Me and Linda spent a minute or so admiring her pathetic husbands caged cock abd giggling to ourselves before she walked over to her cuck and whispered

"you fuckin wanted this, all them years you've asked me to talk about other men has brought us to this. We'll now he here, my boyfriend and your fuckin wife"

Linda then pushed him away which caused Mike to try and regain his balance in a standing position

Linda then walked over to me and placed her hands around me to embrace me in a long, slow and very passionate kiss.

"I fancied you as soon as we ordered the drinks the other night. I'm yours now babe, do as you wish with me and don't worry about that embrassment over there. He fuckin wanted this, it's his fault his wife has fell for another younger man"

With that myself and Linda fell onto the bed, our lips Locked together for what seemed like an age.

I looked at Mike from over Linda's shoulder. He was watching intensely as I pulled his wife's g string to one side and inserted a finger into her already soaking pussy

"I want you to watch closely mike, Im going to use your wife and you're going to watch every moment"

Linda let out a groan as she worked herself up and down my finger, making sure that her clit was circled.....

By *ngie pvcTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Very enjoyable

ayr / glasgow

This foreplay went on for around ten minutes. Myself and Linda were getting to know each other better, giggling, whispering and kissing.

Linda then stood to her feet and placed her hands down the front of her g string

"Mike, Matt has made me so wet" with that she approached her husband and removed the stockings from his mouth.

"taste me baby, my new boyfriend has done that to me. I've got butterflies just being around him"

Mike looked embarrassed as the taste of his wife settled on his tongue.

Mike himself let out a groan as his wife started to untie him from the wooden beam.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous at this point. This was the firs time Mike had experienced another man with his wife of 15 years, could he flip at the sight?

I needn't had worried as Mike simply told his wife "I love you Linda".

Linda unloved by his affection grabbed him by the hair and bent him over the bed before asking me to budge towards him.

Positioning myself in front of mike Linda gave him his next instructions.

"now Listen hubby, you're going to prepare me and Matt now ok? I want you to take it in turns on us both. Lick my soaking pussy and make sure you suck my boyfriend. Take it in turns mike. We both need to be ready for each other"

Mike looked very uneasy as his wife came and laid at the side of me with her legs wide open. Mime was on his knees at the side of the bed whilst me and Linda laid on our backs with our legs open.

Linda was in full control as she instructed Mike to lick down the side of my cock whilst she rubbed her swollen clitoris.

Linda then turned towards me and smiled before once again kissing me.

Mike spent the next 30 minutes performing oral on us both whilst me and Linda discussed which of his friends she fancied and why she felt her husband wasn't enough to satisy her......

ayr / glasgow

By *oodburnerswMan  over a year ago

Ktown

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

"do you know what time it is mike". Linda asked her pre occupied husband.

Mike looked up at his wife with his mouth full of the younger cock that was inevitably about to enter the love of his life.

Linda didn't wait for his reaction instead she stood in front of her humiliated husband and instructed him to remove the zip on her thigh high boots with his teeth.

Linda, laughing throughout looked stunning in just her g string.

Once the boots were removed Linda bent over the bed and asked mike to remove her panties in readiness for her New lover.

"are you sure about this babe?" a clearly Nervous miked asked?

For a moment the sudden fear that Mike May be getting cold feet rushed through my body. I had no reason to worry.... Linda seemed offended by the question

She held Mikes jaw line on her hand and sternly said

" too fuckin late. For nearly ten years I've had to lay in this bed and talk about your mates and how I'd fuck them. Everytime we fucked you'd want to know how much fitter they were.... Now I'm here, with a man 20 years younger than yourself and he's ready to fuck me. And he is going to fuck me. He's going yo fuck me like YOU CANT. SO you can go back into your cuffs, you can have my wet g string in your mouth and you can watch. Make sure you watch him enter me, you're pathetic"

With that Linda handcuffed mile back to the beam and stuffed the red g string that was covered in his wife's juice into his mouth.

Mike looked on as Linda straddled me, her beautifully aged tits in my Face as slowly she lowered herself onto her new lovers cock.......

ayr / glasgow

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fanbulous, more needed soon

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Saving

The next half hour or so was a haze for us all I think as myself and Linda got to know each other on a more intimate level. It sounds strange in hindsight but at some points it was like we completely forgot that Mike was even in the room.

Linda continued to ride my cock, only slowing to whisper in my ear.

"I want this to become regular Matt, it just feels right" Linda softly said in my ear before kissing my neck

I replied "I feel the same, I had butterflies as soon as you walked in the pub, this just feels right"

Our intimate moment was interrupted by a loud groan at the end of the bed. Mike had managed to lose the g string from his mouth and was squirming at the sight of another man inside his wife.

"Has he got a condom on Linda" mike worryingly asked.

"ssshhh I don't want to hear you" Linda snapped.

And with that Linda reached behind to pull my fully erect cock from inside her.

"does it look like he's wearing a condom baby? I told you if we did it I wanted it bareback, I want to feel him properly"

"it's just, we... I...." mike stuttered his reply

Linda gave out a huff and stood from the bed and approached her cucked hubby. Her demeanor had calmed somewhat and she almost seemed affectionate to her cuck.

Stroking the back of his head she kissed him on the lips

"I love you baby but I need this, we need this.... I didn't expect to feel so excited by it. Matt's going to fuck me for at least another hour so why don't we untie you and come and take a closer look"

Linda once again untied Mike and once again placed him on his knees at the end of the bed.

I gestured to Linda to get back on the bed and forced her head and back forwards so she was in a doggy postition, her face inches away from her husband.

Their eyes were locked on each other as I entered Linda again, she let go another gasp stared into miles eyes as I pounded her from behind.

The Strokes got harder and faster and Linda began talking directly. To her hubby

"this is what you can't give me baby, this is what I and we needed, a proper fuck, a proepe dirty fuck, I want to be used by him baby..... I've got a new boyfriend and he's inside your wife".......

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Great story so far..

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"I'm sorry I can't give you what you want in the bedroom, I just want you to be happy" a humiliated mile said to his wife as she was pounded from behind.

Linda then started to slowly move forward which naturally withdrew my cock from inside her dripping wet pussy. She would then come back onto me, slamming herself back onto my twitching hard cock.

Linda then suggested we break for a short while a re coup with a drink.

Mike was ordered to go and make myself and Linda a gin and tonic. Whilst her husband was downstairs on waiter duty me and Linda laid next to each other stroking each other.

It was obvious that there was an electric energy between us that had taken us by suprise. We stroked, kissed and talked to each other about our future plans, about Mike and how he would take the news that I was to become a regular fixture in their Marital bed.

When Mike returned he handed us the drinks and sat at the foot of the bed. He almost seemed like an intruder in the bedroom that he had shared with his wife for over ten years.

Linda prompted yet more conversation as Mike tried to regain some form of composure.

"I'm just wondering where Matt is going to cum Mike?"

Mike looked awkwardly at me, almost like he now expected that I would tell him rather than ask him where I should come.

Linds continued "I don't want you to be anywhere near me when math spunks Mike"

Mike looked confused at his wife's latest remark.

"no I don't want you near me at all. This is going to be mine and Matt's moment...i want you to go in there"

Linda pointed towards the corner of the open plan bedroom. In the midst of the passion it had completly passed my attention that there was a cage in the corner. Even if I'd noticed it at first I would have assumed this would have been something more suitable for a pet

Surely not.... Surely kinda wasn't going to demand this

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Interesting turn

Bristol, Thornbury

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

My kind of story

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Getting better. Can't wait for more.

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely getting good

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

This is great

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

By *haveadreamMan  over a year ago

Fens

Fab story, my kind of woman

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I simply hadn't noticed the cage.... How had I missed it? Maybe the sight of a cuffed cuck at the mercy of his gorgoeus wife had been the distraction. Even I had noticed It I would have assumed it was more suitable to a large pet than her husband!!!!

This had been planned, this is what they wanted, Linda and Mike were the real deal. There was no going back for either of us...

Linda asked if I would help guide her husband towards the large metal frame. Mike simply did what he was told and solemnly walked towards his fate. Mike turned to face the both of us whilst Linda opened the door of the cage.

"get on your knees you pathetic fuckin thing" said Linda.

"yes I might love you mike and yes we've been married all these years but look at the state of this. Your fantasies got the better of you this time" Linda remarried, raising her voice almost as if she was angry at her husband for getting to this point.

I shouldn't have worried... A smile soon returned to Linda's face as she beckoned Mike to his knees and placed her hand on his head as to ensure he didn't hit the metal frame which he was being forced into. There wasnt enough room for mike to even sit in the cage nevermind stand. Instead he adapting his body into some form of Crouched laying position whilst his naked turned the key and reinforced the bolt on the door.

It was a saddened scene on all honesty, a cuck who was destined for the ultimate humiliation.

Linda nonchalantly chucked the key to the otheside of the room whilst she walked towards me

Letting out a smile as she placed her forehead on mine and quietly said

"forget him now babe... Let's just have some special time for ourselves.. I'm sorry he got in the way"

And with that I pulled her back onto the bed............

burgess hill

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

Exactly what my wife needs

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More please

Myself and Linda Continued to enjoy each other on their marital bed for another 45 minutes at least. The sex seemed less of a show with Mike caged and was more likened to genuine love making.

Various positions, lots of kissing and lots of dirty talk meant me were now ready to both cum.

Linda knew this was building and her attention once again turned to Mike. Linda had told me that her favorite position to cum was doggy style. She had progressively become more submissive the longer we went on and in the final moments was at the beckon call of her new lover.

I lifted her head up via her hair and demanded she got on all fours in front of the cage

She was barely audible through her groans and moans, a sign that she was well and truly fucked. I positioned myself behind her for one last time and began to pound away at her now used pussy.

Through the groans Linda panted and somehow managed to let me know that she wanted "filling up".

Mike began to wriggle in the cage and was trying to reach his wife by his cuffed hands through the metal mesh. Linda was oblivious to her husband's desperation as she took hold of the cage herself to steady herself in the build up to her orgasm.

She managed to open her eyes just as she let out a screech "oh fuck oh fuck, Matt, fuck, I'm cumming baby, fuck, ohhhhh my God". Linda screamed

Her hair was soaked from the outpuorng sweat as her head lowered to the floor. She was fucked, well and truly done.

Linda pulled her lovers cock fron her pussy. "it's too sensitive baby" she told me regaining her composure.

I helped Linda to her feet as she helped herself up with her arms firmly wrapped around my neck.

She gave me the slowest and most passionate kiss I'd ever received before climbing onto the cage with her legs open towards me. Her husband looked up from the cage....

"wank onto my pussy Matt.... Let mike watch from underneath"......

burgess hill

ayr / glasgow

coventry

Mmmm oh yes please

Wow!

Bristol, Thornbury

[Removed by poster at 01/11/21 01:41:01]

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Is there anymore?

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

By *oodburnerswMan  over a year ago

Ktown

Wow, some horny story. More please

mullingar

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Excellent x

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Really good

By *orthof40Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Oh don't stop

By *antbigCouple  over a year ago

north west

loving this

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Well done

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Don’t stop

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

By *orny guysMan  over a year ago

Galway

F

You could see the fear mixed with nerves in Mike's eyes as his loving wife clambered onto the top of the cage. He tried to adjust himself inside the cage so as to get a better look at his wife's freshly Fucked pussy hovered around a foot above him.

He obviously wanted to see what was about to happen but at the same time knew the level of humiliation he was accepting.

Linda beckoned me over and with a naughty glint in her eye instructed me to wank my throbbing cock onto her pussy as she circled her clit.

"I want your spunk Matt... Are you watching this Mike?" she asked her caged husband

He nodded and moaned as his wife continued "I want Matt's hot spunk over my pussy, I need it baby".

I was forthcoming in her request and continued to wank my cock

"call me your whore Matt" Linda said.. Obviously being turned on at the fact that she was now able to let out a side to her that had been suppressed for years.

I obliged and humiliated both of them as I came nearer to climaxing

"make sure you take a good look at this mike...im going to cover your wife's cunt in my sperm"

Linda began to climax again as she took hold of my hard cock and directed it towards the opening In her pussy

"go on Matt, fuckin give it me. Give me what I need, give me the hot load"

It was too much to handle and with a few extra strokes I ejaculated... Covering Linda's gorgeous, wet pussy in the process.

Linda let out a sigh and lifted her head back and she drained the last drops onto her hand and cunt. She laughed as her husband began to struggled to gain his composure.

I stepped away from the cage almost in disbelief at the situation but Linda continued.

"keep your head still Mike"

I couldn't beleive my eyes as Linda moved her hand back to the cum filled area. With 3 to 4 strokes she removed the spunk with her fingers.. Letting it drop onto her husband's face in the process.

Mike was half reluctant and half willing as my freshly produced cum drip onto his chin and mouth through the cage.......

Thank you for all the nice comments guys. Only the names have been changed from this.. Theres other encounters too.

Please note this couple are no longer on fab so not part of my verifications x

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

By *eachyPairCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

mullingar

kirkcaldy

Great story

Andover

southam

mike is learning fast

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love were its going.more one hopes to come.

Bristol, Thornbury

[Removed by poster at 03/03/22 09:15:18]

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very hot

By *ccasional75Man  over a year ago

dudley

That was fantastic,and well written,thanks for sharing a perfect scenario, you lucky bugger

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Hope there’s more

By *ickyboy1000Man  over a year ago

notts

what a load of bolluxs

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice

A few weeks had passed since our initial meet. Both myself, Mike and Linda worked full time in professional jobs and we'd made an agreement with each other that "normal" life came first.

It was a Thursday night however when I received a what's app message from Linda's beloved cuck.

It read "would you date my wife?"

I replied "if you mean would I take her out on a date then yes of course"

I'd misunderstood the depth of the question. Over an exchange of messages it became clear that Linda's teasing and humiliation of Mike had been ongoing since our first encounter. Mike disclosed that linda not only talked about me during their sex but also in day to day life.

This had come to a head when during a conversation over food one night Linda admitted to Mike that she'd thought of me every single day since our meet.. She went further in saying that the feeling wasn't purely sexual. She described feelings of "butterflies.... Feeling excited again.... Feeling wanted"

I straight away asked Mike how this made him feel and if he was ok with this. Yes, I wanted us to explore the cuck dynamic but I was all too aware of the risk attached and still respected that Mike and Linda had been married a long time. I wasn't in this for heartbreak.

I needn't had worried.... Mike made it very clear to me.

"Matt... We don't want this to scare you off and please be honest with us.. We've spoke about it in depth... I want you to date my wife. Properly.... She wants to explore a potential boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with you..."

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

ayr / glasgow

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

There a kik group called #coffeeandcukold

Near MK

Isle of Man

Andover

mullingar

[Removed by poster at 11/03/22 07:39:35]

By *aleangelCouple  over a year ago

To heaven and back

Love it

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

I had no shame in admitting that this was completely new territory for me. I think myself, Linda and Mike had all felt that our first meeting had gone way above all expectations in terms of the cucks humiliation mixed with mine and Linda's pleasure.

We all admitted that we'd all thought about it constantly since it had occurred.

This seemed different though and communication was going to be key. We agreed to meet for a coffee, Mike included and discuss openly how we were to move forward with this.

We were experiencing a heatwave so we all agreed that an outside meet up in private seemed appropriate. That way we could talk openly without prying eyes and ears.

Mike and Linda sent directions to a gorgeous secluded banking near the river. I was familiar with the area....

Linda arrived in a gorgeous summer dress whilst not revealing much of her bust it complimented her shape.

Linda didn't waste time in breaking the ice "before you ask. No I've not got any knickers on and yes Dave is wearing his cage"

We embraced as soon as we met... My lips slowly meeting hers and our tongues circling each others.

"I've missed you soooo much Matt" Linda remearked, oblivious to her husband who awkwardly placed a picnic blanket down on the banking"

The 3 of us basked in the sun and the conversation naturally turned to the next steps in put cuckold dynamic.

I was surprised to hear Mike speaking on behalf of himself and Linda "look matt...i don't want you to think we haven't thought this through. Please be cleat that me and Linda love each other very much. That isn't in doubt and to an extent thats our business... You should have to worry about our marriage...your only concern is making sure my wife is satisfied, excited and that I know my place"

With that linda interrupted "that enough from you Mike. You see the thing is Matt it's one thing being sexuaoly satisfied by you but I want the full package.. I want to feel excited, I want the butterflies.. I want it all"

I couldn't stop glancing at her cuck hubby... In shock at how open they were being.

Linda continued "me and Mike are successful in our work life, we enjoy a good standard of living, we enjoy time together, holidays, the kids are growing up. That's all fine but who should deny me a lover?? It turns me on. It turns me on... Let's roll the dice. Aslong as everyone is honest with each other then I say let's go for it"

Linda didn't need a reply from me, she knew from my face and the bulge in my shorts that this was something that excited me.

Mike asked Linda's permission for one last comment, she agreed

"don't hold back Matt. She can see you when she wants, go on dates with you, spend nights with you, even go away with you. All I ask is to be included at times and to always hear the details during it after. Does that sound OK"

It sounded more than OK to me abd I couldn't resist locking lips with Linda again but this time my hand followed. This was welcomed by Linda who took her husband's hand off her lap and placed mine onto her already soaking pussy....

Then I whispered the words

"will you be my girfriend Linda?"

Linda stopped kissing and turned her head towards her husband, a nervous laugh ensued, before she turned back round to face me.. Our eyes locked together..

"of course I will Matt"

Near MK

What a great position to be in

***the latest installment is fiction, unlike the first part and reality is that we carried on regular meets but the relationship aspect was only something we teased about**

Happy to carry on if people are enjoying it but no probs if not

Matt x

Near MK

Definitely more

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

fantastic story

It was now accepted that Linda would now refer to me as her "boyfriend" and Mike was instructed not to question this.

We had now come away from the whats all group set up with the 3 of us in and me and Linda messaged privately.

Linda woukd tell Mike through the coming days of how she felt romantic again, how she'd got butterflies in her tummy and would ask her cuck husband advice on what she should wear or how she should reply to me. Mike was more akin to a female best friend of Linda's during these conversations nevermind her long time husband.

Mike obliged though and he made it clear to Linda that he would help wherever he could in terms of lifts, buying new underwear and booking us meals etc. He wanted his wife to be happy and if romantically getting involved with me made her so then he would serve her.

Linda told me her heart jumped a beat when she received a message from me early Tuesday evening.

It read "keep this Friday free babe. I've booked us into a hotel for the night in the peak district. It's really nice. I thought we could have some food downstairs before making use of the free standing bath wink wink"

Linda straight away asked the obvious "what are we going to do about this patethic husband of mine?"

I'd already planned the night out so her panic wasn't warranted.

I rang her straight away "stop worrying Linda. I thought Mike could drive you there... That way we have our very own butler ha ha. He can get unpack our stuff, get your underwear and outfit ready for you whilst we have a shower togther and then when it's time to go for our meal we can make him a little bed in the corner. Cage him up and make him lay in his little bed whilst we go on our date"

Linda let out a laugh "omg yes yes yes. I cannot wait to spend the night with you"

The wait between Tuesday and Saturday seemed like an eternity.

I checked into the hotel early and made sure everything was too our liking room wise. I wasn't disappointed.... The king size bed looked out into a balcony area... And in the corner of the room a small sofa was positioned.... That was to be moved in order to make sure cuck boy had somehere to sleep. So a small duvet provided by the hotel was Placed in the corner... Thus would be mikes place for the night I thought... Laughing at the thought of him curled up with his tiny cage on whilst his wife and her new boyfriend snuggled together in the king size.

Around an hour later came the knock at the door. I opened it to see cuck carrying a small suitcase , a pair of shoes and a night dress. He was struggling as I told him he was allowed to enter. He walked past me as I set eyes on my new girlfriend.

I never got bored of Linda's smile and she opened her arms to embrace me "mmmmm. Wow....this is Amazing babe..." Linda said as her eyes scowered what was to be our room for the night.

Linda then ordered Mike to unpack her clothes, hang her night dress up and then stand in the corner.

Linda stopped however when she saw the duvet in the corner of the room with a small pillow

"what's happened there?" Linda asked

"oh that... No don't worry. Obviously cuck needs somewhere to sleep and we don't want him in with us so I made him up a little space in the corner"

Linda laughed "ha ha ha amazing. Your very own little dog basket mike"

Mike looked down at the corner and without hesitation carried on his cuck duties.

Now babe.... We've got nearly 3 hours until we go for our meal... What would you like to do? We can shower, chill, just chat? I'm easy"

Linda looking completetly at ease replied instantly

"neither of those just yet... I think cuck boy over there should finish what he's been asked to do and then I think I'd like my boyfriend to lick my pussy..... How does that sound Matt"............

Andover

Isle of Man

The afternoon was mainly used for me and Linda to become more intimate. We kissed, flirted, giggled and teased each other on the king size bed before using the walk in shower to sensually soap each other down.

Cuck duties for Mike included hanging our clothes up, fetching drinks from the nearby supermarket and ensuring that Linda's gorgeous outfit was laid out for her "date night".

Mike had been given a treat in the form of choosing what his wife would wear for her new boyfriend. I was delighted at his choice "he IS good for something" Linda said.. Laughing at the nervous look on Mike's face.

She kissed him on the cheek and wiggled his cheek in a patronizing manner.

Mike had opted for a gorgeous pair of black suspenders which held up a petite black thong. A lacey bra would only be covered by a seductive red dress. Linda looked absolitely gorgeous by the time she was ready to leave the room.

"we need to be in the restaurant in 20 minutes, what are we going to do about him" I asked Linda.

I needn't have asked... Before I'd finished the question Linda had instructed Mike to take off his clothes and stand in the corner. Linda went into a small black rucksack that she had asked Mike to bring in only hours earlier.

I could only smile when she revealed the contents of the bag. She produced a pair of silk black pants, a chastity cage, a lead and collar aswell as some ruby red lipstick.

She then instructed Mike to put on the panties, apply the cage (to which she would keep the key around her neck) and the collar which read sissy. Mike did so without hesitation. He was then instructed to place the key around Linda's gorgeous silver necklace. I later learnt that this necklace was purchased by Mike on their 10 year wedding anniversary.... The ultimate humiliation.

Linda then proceeded to take the top off her ruby lipstick. She went down to her knees but only a fool would think this was to give her pathetic husband a blow job.. Oh no.... Motioning her cuckold forward she began to apply the lipstick to her cucks torso... Spelling out the words

"MATT IS BETTER THAN ME"

Rising to her feet Linda stepped back into my waiting arms. I kissed her neck as she smiled and laughed at her sissy husband. "look at the fuckin state of him Matt"... My eyes lifting upwards as u slowly kissed my girlfriends neck.

Her instructions were clear and strict "stay in here whilst I go on my date, I've left you two drinks and some snacks... Don't fuckin dare disturb me tonight. We will see you when we are back from our date" she went further in her humiliation

"this is what happens when you don't satisfy your wife properly. Sexually or romantically. I'm sorry it's come to this mike but I need more"

With that Linda picked up her small black handbag, kissed me on the lips and off we went on our romantic date.

mullingar

Near MK

southam

loving this and so envious of mike

Isle of Man

kirkcaldy

Fabulous

cambridge

Andover

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"The next half hour or so was a haze for us all I think as myself and Linda got to know each other on a more intimate level. It sounds strange in hindsight but at some points it was like we completely forgot that Mike was even in the room.

Linda continued to ride my cock, only slowing to whisper in my ear.

"I want this to become regular Matt, it just feels right" Linda softly said in my ear before kissing my neck

I replied "I feel the same, I had butterflies as soon as you walked in the pub, this just feels right"

Our intimate moment was interrupted by a loud groan at the end of the bed. Mike had managed to lose the g string from his mouth and was squirming at the sight of another man inside his wife.

"Has he got a condom on Linda" mike worryingly asked.

"ssshhh I don't want to hear you" Linda snapped.

And with that Linda reached behind to pull my fully erect cock from inside her.

"does it look like he's wearing a condom baby? I told you if we did it I wanted it bareback, I want to feel him properly"

"it's just, we... I...." mike stuttered his reply

Linda gave out a huff and stood from the bed and approached her cucked hubby. Her demeanor had calmed somewhat and she almost seemed affectionate to her cuck.

Stroking the back of his head she kissed him on the lips

"I love you baby but I need this, we need this.... I didn't expect to feel so excited by it. Matt's going to fuck me for at least another hour so why don't we untie you and come and take a closer look"

Linda once again untied Mike and once again placed him on his knees at the end of the bed.

I gestured to Linda to get back on the bed and forced her head and back forwards so she was in a doggy postition, her face inches away from her husband.

Their eyes were locked on each other as I entered Linda again, she let go another gasp stared into miles eyes as I pounded her from behind.

The Strokes got harder and faster and Linda began talking directly. To her hubby

"this is what you can't give me baby, this is what I and we needed, a proper fuck, a proepe dirty fuck, I want to be used by him baby..... I've got a new boyfriend and he's inside your wife"....... "

There was definately an air of nerves throughout our pre meal drinks at the bar and these carried over into the meal. We were in new territory in terms of the cuck/bull dynamic and I wanted reassurance that Linda felt comfortable.

"you can talk to me if you feel uneasy at any point you know Linda"

Linda's hand came across the table and landed on top of mine.

"Matt it means alot that you'd even say that but everything is absolitely fine" Linda went on to describe how Mike had confessed his cuckold tendencies years ago and had practically pleaded with Linda to consider entering the lifestyle.

This conversation broke the ice and the conversation flowed until it was time for me to pay for the meal. Linda stopped me in my tracks as I reached for my credit card.

"no no no. Your not paying..... Mike has already given me his credit card... It's part of his cuck duty that he pays for our first date" we both chuckled as Linda gleefully entered the pin code that he had disclosed to her upstairs. How embarassing!!!!

We were offered coffee on the house by the waiter however this was never going to be be accepted.

Linda made it clear that her pussy had been soaking wet throughout the meal and now she wanted to return to the room. We couldn't hide our lust as we pressed the button for the 8th floor and I pressed Linda up against the mirrored wall on the lift, kissing her passionately. "you drive me crazy Matt" she exclaimed as I teased her clit through the pants Mike had chosen earlier on in the night.

I entered the room card into the door and myself and Linda fell through it laughing like two teenagers in love.

The sight that greeted us did nothing to stop the laughter.

Her husband of many years was sat in his "basket", his cock still caged and thus writing on his stomach clear to see.

"ohhhh just look at him Matt" Linda said with a grin

Linda approached her cuck and adopted a patronsing voice which would have Been more suitable for a puppy dog or a toddler.

"awwww has someone been lonely whilst I have been on my date.... Have you been thinking about your wife and her new boyfriend whilst we've been away"

Mike could only let out a sigh at his wife's teasing

Linda ordered Mike to his feet and then beckoned him onto his knees at the foot of the bed.

She continued in her teasing "I want you to show you appreciate my boyfriend. He's made your wife feel so special and you need to thank him"

Linda then encouraged me to sit at the edge of the bed and unzipped my jeans before kissing me om the lips and whispering "your treat baby"

Whilst pulling my already erect cock out she guided her cucks head into the top of my cuck and instructed Mike to suck it.

Linda told her cuck that she was off to put a slutty treat on for her boyfriend. There were strict instructions not to let me cum as Linda wanted every drop of hot spunk from her new lover.........

Near MK

Andover

Isle of Man

coventry

Omg Such a turn on

Linda was preparing herself in the large bathroom whilst cuck worked away at my cock.

I ordered him to lift his eyes and look at me whilst he prepared my cock for his wife

"is this what it has come too mike? You prepping your wife's new boyfriend in your pathetic cage" mile nodding at my verbal humiliation

I continued "she held my hand and looked into my eyes mike. Your wife!!! Dating me.... This isn't just sex anymore mike. She's falling for me"

With that Mike started to groan loudly which prompted Linda back into the room in only her suspenders

"shut up groaning and fuckin suck mike. You're absolitely pathetic. Jist suck his cock and stop making noises. Your embrassing"

My eyes focused on miles chest which neared the words "MATT IS BETTER THAN ME" in lipstick.

I ordered Mike to stop and instructed him to pull the chair from the dressing table and place it at the foot of the bed where moments before he had been giving head.

Linda arrived back in the room in just her suspenders and heels and thanked me for seating her sisy cuck.

"just go in my black bag and reach for the handcuffs babe" Linda said

A pair of black metal handcuffs were produced by myself and handed to Linda. She ensured that her cucks hands were tightened together behind the chair, his pot belly and cock cage protruding from the front.

Linda then climbed onto the bed and opened her legs in front of cuck to reveal her glistening pussy. I stood with my cock next to his face whilst Linda circled her clit. She humiliated Mike further

"look how wet he's made me Mike. Look at my cunt and then turn and look at my boyfriends cock. How amazing is it that I'm falling got someone else... Someone that ISN'T you... Someone who appreciates, someone who can fuck me... Someone who is welcome to fill my cunt WITHOUT your permission".............

Andover

mullingar

Cumbria

Very good story

I loved how Linda's persona changed once she was in hotwife mode. This was more than a fantasy for her. It seemed like a way of life.

Linda continued to tease cuck with her cunt for around 15 minutes with plenty if verbal humiliation involved.

I then felt that it was appropriate for me to take control of the situation. I approached Mike and grabbed his his collar from the back. As I did this I placed my cock around the cucks lips and rubbed my pre cum along them.

I then told Linda to join her cuck husband in putting her mouth on the opposite side of my length... Their lips only separated by my glistening Hard cock.

"look at each other in the eyes" I demanded.

"did you think on your wedding day it would come to this" I asked

Linda let out a smile as she snatched my cock from her cucks lips.

"I never thought I'd fuck another man again Matt nevermind be in a loving relationship with one, I'm the luckiest girl alive"

Linda then guided my cock back into Mike's mouth whilst raiding her voice "suck it, take it all deep in your throat you fuckin pathetic thing"

Cuck boy gagged as I forced my cock down his throat and made him take 3/4 of my cock

Andover

Linda lay on her front with the perfect view as her cucks mouth continued to take a pounding. Mikes only sound came from the release of my cock from his mouth and even then he could only be heard gasping for air.

In the meantime Linda had removed her wedding ring from her finger and was teasing her cuck with it. Waving it in front of his face whilst he sucked her lovers cock "look at that special ring you gave me mike" I turned Mikes head to face her as she placed it eve. Closer to his face... She continued in her humiliation

"remember when you put this on my finger at the altar?? Well now it's going to be worn whilst I wank my boyfriend off. Do you think Matt could spunk on it Mike?"

I was a little taken aback by the level of verbal humiliation until mile replied "yes baby, I think he could. I'm sorry I cant satisy you"

Linda then handed the ring to Mike and demanded he returned it to his wedding finger.

"good boy. Now grab my lovers cock and place it in my hand so that it's touching my wedding ring"

Mike did as he was told and Linda continued her tirade of verbal abuse as she grabbed hold of my large cock in one hand and miles head in the other

"look at his cock on my wedding ring cuck boy" Linda said in an even more menacing manner........

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Near MK

cambridge

coventry

It’s like the storyteller is reading my mind absolutely amazing

By *iclassyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I loved how Linda's persona changed once she was in hotwife mode. This was more than a fantasy for her. It seemed like a way of life.

Linda continued to tease cuck with her cunt for around 15 minutes with plenty if verbal humiliation involved.

I then felt that it was appropriate for me to take control of the situation. I approached Mike and grabbed his his collar from the back. As I did this I placed my cock around the cucks lips and rubbed my pre cum along them.

I then told Linda to join her cuck husband in putting her mouth on the opposite side of my length... Their lips only separated by my glistening Hard cock.

"look at each other in the eyes" I demanded.

"did you think on your wedding day it would come to this" I asked

Linda let out a smile as she snatched my cock from her cucks lips.

"I never thought I'd fuck another man again Matt nevermind be in a loving relationship with one, I'm the luckiest girl alive"

Linda then guided my cock back into Mike's mouth whilst raiding her voice "suck it, take it all deep in your throat you fuckin pathetic thing"

Cuck boy gagged as I forced my cock down his throat and made him take 3/4 of my cock

"

Excellent

Andover

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

So good!

Linda started getting to work on my cock, her mouth only coming away from it in order to aim more humiliation cucks way.

Linda grabbed his head as he was knelt at the foot of the bed. "look at it. Fuckin look at that cock. That's all mine now. I don't need yours, I don't need any other cock. That's mine and I'm going to fuck it for years to come"

Cuck was squirming and groaning as I mounted the bed in order to be alongside his wife.

I ordered Linda to get on all fours with her now soaking pussy clearly facing in the direction of mikes face. I used my thumb and index finger to widen her pussy lips to reveal Linda's already swollen clit.

"can you see what I'm doing to her cuck? Can you see how wet I've made her"

Cuck nodded as Linda once again took off her wedding ring and handed it to me.

"get him to rub it into your pre cum babe" Linda requested

Cucks hands came from around his cock cage and took the ring that he'd placed on his wife's finger all them years ago. He then performed the humiliating act of rubbing the diamond ring onto the tip of my glistening cock.

Linda smiled and laughed as he did this "that'd a good cuck boy, cover it in my boyfriends cum. You are embrassing"

I handed the ring back to Linda and positioned Mike onyo the bed so his head was facing upwards directly below his wife's cunt.

"I'm going to go inside your wife now Mike. If at any point my cock slips out then I want you to run it onto her clit and insert it back inside. If you don't do this quickly you will go back to your pathetic bed in the corner, ok?"

Cuck replied with a simple" yes sir"

It didn't take much to slip inside Linda and she let out a gasp and grabbed the duvet as I edged further in to her cum hole.

Linda instructed Mike to caress my balls and lick them as I fucked away at his wife's cunt.

This carried on for over ten minutes, only stopping for momentarily for mile to place it back inside.

I was bringing linda to the edge of orgasm and then stopping and it was clearly having an intense effect on her.

All of a sudden Linda lost control she demanded cuck get out of the way

"fuck off mike, get off me, get off the fuckin bed. Go lay on your blanket in the corner" she screamed in a frenzied state.

As soon as mile had crawled off she grabbed me and gave me the most passionate kiss I'd ever had. She wouldn't stop, it was like she was possessed by her desires

She looked me straight in the eye and said something very unexpected

"I love you. I don't care how soon it is, I lobe you Matt, my hearts racing"

I was shocked at her response but she showed conviction in what she said

She calmed a little and turned round to her cuck who was sat with his knees under his chin... "I've fell for him Mike. I'm not even teasing....."

By *iilboyCouple  over a year ago

walsall

wow i just love this story more please

cheshire/Preston

Whooops

[Removed by poster at 17/03/22 19:34:46]

"wow i just love this story more please "

Thanks guys. More to come if people are still enjoying it x

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Is he going to see her give you her other ring as sissy watches

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

cambridge

coventry

I love this idea

Cumbria

More more please

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

This is getting so intense

Please see a cuckold suprise continued (new thread) for the rest of the story xxxxx

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Wow...awesome!!!

Near MK

Looking for it now

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

""I'm sorry I can't give you what you want in the bedroom, I just want you to be happy" a humiliated mile said to his wife as she was pounded from behind.

Linda then started to slowly move forward which naturally withdrew my cock from inside her dripping wet pussy. She would then come back onto me, slamming herself back onto my twitching hard cock.

Linda then suggested we break for a short while a re coup with a drink.

Mike was ordered to go and make myself and Linda a gin and tonic. Whilst her husband was downstairs on waiter duty me and Linda laid next to each other stroking each other.

It was obvious that there was an electric energy between us that had taken us by suprise. We stroked, kissed and talked to each other about our future plans, about Mike and how he would take the news that I was to become a regular fixture in their Marital bed.

When Mike returned he handed us the drinks and sat at the foot of the bed. He almost seemed like an intruder in the bedroom that he had shared with his wife for over ten years.

Linda prompted yet more conversation as Mike tried to regain some form of composure.

"I'm just wondering where Matt is going to cum Mike?"

Mike looked awkwardly at me, almost like he now expected that I would tell him rather than ask him where I should come.

Linds continued "I don't want you to be anywhere near me when math spunks Mike"

Mike looked confused at his wife's latest remark.

"no I don't want you near me at all. This is going to be mine and Matt's moment...i want you to go in there"

Linda pointed towards the corner of the open plan bedroom. In the midst of the passion it had completly passed my attention that there was a cage in the corner. Even if I'd noticed it at first I would have assumed this would have been something more suitable for a pet

Surely not.... Surely kinda wasn't going to demand this "

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

would love to see my wife pleasured, as she no longer wants me.would love her to have fun

kirkcaldy

This is fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic