FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Selling my boots

Selling my boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-aint-a-crowd OP   Couple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

During an impromptu shopping trip during a naughty weekend away I ended up buying a very sexy pair of PVC pleaser thigh high boots to tease hubby with. The problem was they only had one pair in stock and they were the wrong size so never really fitted me and were ridiculously uncomfortable, so I only ever wore them once. I wasn’t actually going to buy them when they didn’t fit properly because they were very expensive, but the shop assistant was very insistent about how amazing they looked and how much hubby would love them, so I ended up convinced.

A few months later after continually seeing them sat in the bottom of my cupboard still in the original box, I decided I would sell them and buy something sexy as a replacement.

I took a few photos of the boots laid out on the bed and posted them on my Depop account, which also had a few other items for sale, with me wearing the other items, but there wasn’t anything overly sexy, a pair of designer leather shorts, a prom dress and a denim jacket.

A day or 2 passed and I had a few people interested, one girl who like me was a size bigger than the boots and wanted to know if they’d fit, and a gent who wanted to buy them for his wife but wondered how far up the leg they went as he wanted them very high.

Over the course of the working day I explained via a few messages that the boots went half way up my thigh and I had quite long legs, giving him measurements of the heel and platform too. He was interested but said he struggled to visualise the height of them. I felt like this might be a ruse to get me to take a photo of them on, but I eventually suggested that when home from work I could put them on and show the length of the boot in a photo. I was still suspicious so I took a photo with a modest short denim skirt rather than anything sexy and sent it to him. Only a few minutes later I got a response, starting with “wow, they’re sexier than he expected, but it’s probably down to the model”. What surprised me was the next line, where he asked if I thought his wife would look sexy in them and that he’d attached a photo of them both. I opened the photo hoping it wasn’t a dick pic - you’d be amazed how often that happens. But to my surprise it was a photo of a gorgeous couple in swimwear. He was wearing very small shorts and had a very hot body, she was wearing a string style sexy bright yellow bikini which looked amazing on her gorgeous curvy body. She had a perfect hourglass shape with what looked like enhanced boobs, probably an E cup, held perfectly in place by the small triangle pieces of material.

I wasn’t sure how to respond, so I suggested she would look amazing in them and that they were a very attractive couple. I ended the message asking if he’d like to buy them.

His response again was immediate, saying very much so as they had a naughty night away planned that weekend so he’d be interested in collecting them that same week if possible. He also asked if there was any movement on the £100 price tag.

I’d paid £160 for the boots and so I wasn’t prepared to move too far on the price, but said I’d go down to £90 if he was collecting that week.

His next message wasn’t so quick to come back, in fact it came about 2 hours later, which by that time was quite late at night, just after 10:30pm. What the message said was very unexpected, so I think he’d been plucking up the courage. It quite simply said, if I was prepared to answer the door wearing the boots with the leather shorts I also had for sale on my depop account, then he’d pay double the original asking price. He went on to explain that there would be nothing else involved, just me modelling the boots for him before he took them away with him…

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

lingerie n heels

I was honestly taken back by the message, and not entirely sure how to respond. Hubby was sat next to me and must of picked up by the puzzled look on my face that something was wrong. He asked me if I was ok and I went on to explain what was happening. He read the messages and took a few minutes to give his opinion.

“Tell him that a level of service like that doesn’t come cheap, and if he wants to see you in them it’ll cost £250”… I was now even more shocked. We love a bit of exhibitionism and I often dress sexy for reaction, but this was different.

I started to type the response and found myself getting a bit turned on at the thought of showing off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Didcot

Keep going

lingerie n heels

I agreed that I’d wear the boots, but the shorts had already sold. But I had much sexier shorts that those, going on to describe my black PVC hot pants, which I’d team which fence net black tights and a very sexy black basque. However, if he wanted to see me model them with that outfit then it would cost £250, and I continued to explain that hubby would be there for my safety, but in another room.

His response came much quicker than expected, in fact it was probably less than a few minutes. It was blunt and clearly written in excitement, “YES! That sounds perfect, can I come tomorrow?”

I quickly wrote a message back stating yes, but after 9pm as I’d need time to put the baby to bed and get myself ready.

I showed hubby what I’d wrote back and I think the idea had us both turned on, cos moments later we were both naked on the couch with his head buried between my legs.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

lingerie n heels

I woke the next morning to a new message from our interested buyer, confirming that he would arrive at 9pm with the money and asking for the address.

I didn’t respond straight away as mornings are always hectic in our household, so I responded once in work and settled at my desk.

“9pm is perfect. The address is below and I’m looking forward to modelling the boots for you”

I didn’t hear from him again until about 6pm, when he sent a simple message to say he had the address and he’d see us at 9. By the time I got this I’d had a horny day, thanks to the anticipation of showing off to a stranger and a series of erotic messages from Steve who was clearly also turned on by the idea. The day had been so teasing I’d even excused myself away from the office for a quick play in the shower room

By *onesthubMan  over a year ago

Kendal

Love this

lingerie n heels

As 9pm neared I started to get ready, having a shower to remove the stress of work away, letting my hands wander over my naked body as the water ran over my curves. I resisted the urge to play as I knew I’d be fucking hubby after our visitor had left and I wanted to keep my sense of arousal at its peak.

Once out of the shower I started to apply my make-up, making it dark and sexy like I would for a date night or an evening of kink. Make-up applied it was time for the outfit. I started with the fence net tights, a true favourite for hubby, and these ones were knew, so the crotch hadn’t been ripped over in excitement which is what normally happened whenever I wore this style of tights. The pvc hot pants came next, they were very tight and very stretchy and hugged my curves perfectly, leaving the crease of my ass exposed as they rode up. The basque id picked out was black with a beautiful floral pattern and looked really pretty, until it was on, at which point it became far sluttier as it pushed my tits up perfectly and only just covered the nipples, leaving me with very exposed large cleavage.

Now it was time for the boots. I pulled them on, all the way up my thighs before zipping them up the full length. The boots were so high, stopping only a few inches from my crotch, and had me standing at over 6ft with their 6.5 inch heels and 2 inch platform. I admired myself in the mirror and started to feel very very sexy. I couldn’t wait to show hubby!

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Very hot

Didcot

So hot

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

lingerie n heels

I made my way carefully downstairs as the boots were far from easy to walk in. I’d told hubby to wait in the living room, as I entered he was sat forward on the sofa in anticipation. He let out a loud gasp as I turned the corner and his eyes met me, working from the boots all the way up my body. “Fuck, you look amazing” were the only words to leave his mouth as his hand started to adjust his stiffening cock through his jeans.

He beckoned me closer as his eyes continued to work up and down my body, his brain taking mental photos of his wife dressed like a total slut.

As I reached him his hands took hold of my fishnet clad thighs, just above the boots and just below the hotpants. He pulled me closed and cupped my arse cheeks with his warm hands. “I need to fuck you” he exclaimed as he started to kiss my legs.

“Not yet, not until he’s been”, even though I was dying for him to pull my hot pants down and pleasure me with his tongue.

“But I want to fuck you in the boots” was his response and I could see he’d started to undo his jeans. I didn’t respond, I just turned away from him and pulled his face in to my exposed arse cheeks as I felt him start to kiss me. I was soaking and so horny, but I knew our visitor would be here in just a few minutes.

I turned back round to face him and was greeted by the image of him wanking his throbbing length. It looked so good and he was clearly so turned on. I crouched in front of him and kissed him passionately as my hand took over from his, wrapping round his beautiful length which was rock hard. I broke the kiss and asked “do you think he’ll like what he sees?”

“Like it? I think you’ll make his year” was hubby’s response as he pulled me back in for another kiss.

lingerie n heels

I continued to wank hubby’s throbbing cock as his hands explored my outfit and body. I wanted him so badly, I knew it would take much to push me over the edge, but I also knew I didn’t have time, so I needed him as horny as I could get him for after our visitor had been. I switched position from crouching in front of him to kneeling on the couch next to him, and in one swift move I pushed him back on the couch and dropped my mouth to his cock, taking his entire length between my lips as I started to suck him deep. Hubby let out a loud gasp as I drooled all over his cock, my tongue and lips working as one to pleasure him.

“Nat”… “Nat”… I lifted my head and let his cock slide out of my mouth. “Yes?” I asked inquisitively, wondering why he’d want to me to stop. “I think you should make him cum” said in a commanding voice. “I should” I asked intrigued by what he had in mind.

“Yes, show off for him, tell him it’s ok to cum and put on a show to help him” was his response. Hubby telling me that now had me at a point of really wanting him inside me, and I lent in and kissed him passionately, but the kiss was broken by the sound of the doorbell. “He’s here, let him wank for you” he said again in his commanding voice as I stood and let hubby admire the outfit one last time.

By *omenameTV/TS  over a year ago

GALWAY

Carry on, carry on

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

Fir some reason I think I need to get the mrs some new boots

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

This is so hot

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yummy. This is tinglingly sexy.

Such a very hot scenario

ayr / glasgow

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *urious770TV/TS  over a year ago

holyhead

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

So fucking hot we love your photos as well xx

Leeds

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Omg, the anticipation is killing us.

By *eloveitsosexyCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Oh yes. We have done sex shows for the holiday fund collection box.

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely want to hear more

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

|

By *he chef 45Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

I want more. My cock is throbbing here.

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Yum

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

More please

By *irkby coupleCouple  over a year ago

Kirkby

We often sell her worn gym trainers on a popular online auction site. You know what women are like, always buying new shoes, it’s great when you attract the right attention and the price sky rockets.

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story looking forward to reading more

By *ew_username_timeMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Loving this story

Didcot

Great story

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Loving this story so far !

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

lingerie n heels

I walked to the door, the boot heels clicking on the wooden floor and as I approached I could make out the figure of our visitor through the frosted glass.

I opened the door fully and stood their in full view of the road, giving our visitor a chance to take in the view. He just stood their mouth and eyes wide open and muttered “wow”. I moved back to allow him to enter, but also admired the view in front of me. There was a very tall, broad shouldered mid 30’s guy, with chiseled looks and a very sharp suit - clearly showing he’d just come straight from work or made an effort… “You best come in” I said, and with that I turned and walked to the back of the hallway to allow him to admire the view of the outfit from behind, knowing full well his eyes would now be fixed to my exposed bottom.

Our visitor entered behind me and closed the front door quietly. “Do you like the boots?” I asked whilst trying to contain my grin. I’d already noticed his growing bulge in his suit trousers, so I knew the answer, but at the same time my eyes were exploring him as his explored me. “Yes, they look amazing, but so do you” was his response, which came as his eyes moved up and down my body.

“I’m glad you like, please come through” as I led him to the back room, leaving hubby in the living room listening in. As I entered the room I moved a chair away from dining room table and asked him to take a seat. He didn’t know it yet, but I was about to giving him a show he didn’t expect.

ayr / glasgow

lingerie n heels

“So, would you like to take the boots now, or admire me wearing them some more first?”

There was no playing it cool on his side as he blurted out an over eager answer of “admire them some more please!”. I was hoping for that answer, and with that I pushed him down on to the chair. Now seated I started to turn up the tease, bending in front of him, my boobs at his eye level, I told him it was ok to look and moved them closer until they were just a few inches from his face. I could feel his breath on my exposed skin as his breathing quickened. I looked down to see his cock was now clearly rock hard and pushing against the material of his trousers. I let out a little “mmmm” and with that stood and turned to face away from him, giving my bottom and gentle spank as I did so. I took 2 steps forward towards the dining room table and lent forward, placing my hand on the table as I bent over in front of him. Spreading my legs slightly as I bent further, my other hand dropped between my legs and I let my middle finger run over my wet look hot pant clad pussy, pushing my shorts in to my slit.

Our visitor let out another “wow” as I teased myself in front of him. A quick look over my shoulder I could see him rubbing his cock through his trousers and I knew my plan was taking shape.

By *ewey613Man  over a year ago

ottawa

Hope the wife doesn’t wonder why she gets fucked so hard when she wears the boots.

I also hope she’s half as hot as you, because I’m going to offer to buy the boots of her when she’s done.

Leeds

Very hot

RUGBY

Love where this is going

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Didcot

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Fabulous so far xx

By *atexbound_scotMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Excellent so far

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

lingerie n heels

I turned to face him and whilst sitting on the edge of the table I extended my right leg and placed the heel of the soon to be his thigh high boot on the front edge of the chair between his legs. His hand seemingly gripped his cock even harder through his trousers as I moved my leg higher until the toe of the boot was touching his crotch. He had that look of pure lust on his face as he admired my pvc clad leg, his eyes wandering up the boot, then up my thigh which was only covered by the fishnets until he reached my crotch where my fingers were still exploring my pussy through the shiny material of the hot pants.

“Would you like to touch the boots?” I inquisitively asked as his eyes raised to meet mine. I bit my lip in anticipation and nodded almost to reassure him that it was fine to do so. His right hand was still rubbing his now throbbing cock through his trousers, so he reached out with his left hand and wrapped it round my calf, squeezing the tight black pvc material. The feel of a strangers hand on my leg whilst I was in such an aroused mood made me so horny and my fingers started to push the material further in to my pussy.

“Take your cock out and wank for me” I said demandingly. His other hand had started to wander higher up my leg and was now making its way to my fencenet clad thigh, leaving me knowing his hands were about to explore my skin. I was so involved watching his left hand explore the boots and my legs, I hadn’t noticed he’d free his beautiful thick cock from his trousers and was pleasuring himself over me. I felt myself get even more aroused just as his left hand made contact with my skin, which sent a feeling through my body that I knew would eventually lead to an orgasm.

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

lingerie n heels

I sat watching for a few moments as he wanked his throbbing cock for me, his other hand now completely wrapped round my exposed thigh and nearing my playing fingers. I knew I couldn’t let him reach there or my will power would completely cave, so I quickly stood up and stepped back, letting his hand slip away. “Take your trousers off, you’ll enjoy it more” I said again in my demanding voice.

In one swift movement he stood and undid his belt and button almost in unison, letting his trousers slide down his shapely thighs. He let go of his cock end it stood proud, so thick and hard and quite honestly lovely. As I admired his length he looped his thumbs in to the elastic of his tight white boxer shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. There he was, in his glory, completely shaven, his thick long rock hard cock which stood straight like it too was looking at me, with his balls looking full - it was all very inviting!!

His hand moved back to his cock and he started to wank again in long slow strokes. I followed his lead and looped my thumbs in to the elastic of my hot pants, and slid them down my legs, bending towards him, showing my cleavage which was bulging out of the basque as I stepped out of the tight shiny material. His eyes were fixed on me, clearly wanting to see what I was about to expose when I stood up.

I made eye contact with him and smiled as I stood up straight, exposing my my smooth pussy which was completely on show apart from the few strands of fence net tights which were wrapped round it. I took a step back and sat on the table once again, this time pushing my self further back and spreading my legs for our visitor to get a good view as my hand dropped back to my now soaked pussy.

I let my middle finger slide over my clit at first before I let it spread my lips, and with him watching intently I slipped it inside myself.

breathtaking x

Didcot

Sooooo horny

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

Super sexy story so far……can’t wait for the next instalment

Middleton

This is so hot, and so are you

Leeds

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

So sexy

More please

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent next installment please

RUGBY

"Excellent next installment please"

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

blackpool

tranent

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Heavenly

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ot_J-Dirty_JCouple  over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

ayr / glasgow

Very horny at this scenario

By *exforfun30Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wife has a pair like this given to us by a guy we meet sometimes. Very horny!

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Hot

Hitchin

By *ew_username_timeMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh I really hope that you fuck him.

By *un in bedsCouple  over a year ago

not far from Dunstable

Wanking in my nix to this story. Love it

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Very hot.... looking forward to more

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

So horny..

Bloody hell such a horny story....

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow so horny

Absolutely divine tale

Plymouth

Wowzers !

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Omg this is so hot

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

This is outstanding x

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *addynLouCouple  over a year ago

Mad House

Hot hot hot

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

lingerie n heels

He was watching my fingers slide inside my tight pussy intently as he wanked himself hard and fast. I stretched out my leg until the heel of my boot was resting on his thigh. He took this as a symbol to touch and his hand slid its way along the pvc material, starting at my ankle and working it’s way to my thigh. As his hand made it’s way up I opened my legs further, almost to invite him closer, which he read the way I meant it. He moved slightly closer and started to wank his cock on to the pvc material but never broke his stare of my exploring fingers which were by now soaked as they slid in and out of my pussy, leaving some of the juice on the fence net tights. My other hand was now exploring my cleavage, my sense of horniness had reached the point where I wanted to play with my nipples as I masturbated for our intrigued visitor. In one swift tug I pulled my basque down enough to expose my nipples as my tits sprang free over the cups of the basque. I swear I watched his cock twitch as his focus shifted to my exposed tits. I thought he was going to cum there and then, but thankfully he just continued to wank himself hard.

I was by now completely lost in the moment, as was he as we watched each other play. His cock was so hard, it made me want to have a feel, and it wasn’t an opportunity I was going to let pass me by as I removed my hand from my tits and stretched it out towards his cock to signal my want to touch.

Wow so horny

Omg I love this story and sounds like he's a very lucky lad

So hot....

Blackpool

Whats hubby doing now... no way could I sit in the other room lol... this is too hit to miss

By *urhamgurlWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Wow, this has me soaking

Telford

Doncaster

Excellent loving the build up

tranent

Leeds

blackpool

By *r Hung4funMan  over a year ago

craigavon

Hot hot hot story

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Wow great story

RUGBY

Hubby is peeping I'm sure

Hitchin

Wow this is so hot, he's done well not too blow over your pvc already !

Plymouth

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Oh wow!

By *uralRobMan  over a year ago

Bishops Castle

Superb story very erotic

Great story...love it!

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Absolutely brilliant

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

Loving this

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Oh please carry on!

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot

ayr / glasgow

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Have you got any more pairs for sale ?

"Have you got any more pairs for sale ? "

Form a queue .... lol

Story is so hot has you on the edge

lingerie n heels

He stepped forward until his beautiful length was lined up to my hand. His hand was still wrapped around his cock as I reached out to take control. The swap of hands was seamless, as my fingers touched his he released his grip and my hand slid in to place, taking hold of his thick veiny erection. I started to wank him slowly, working the entire length of his shaft gently and I could actually feel him throb. His hand had sneaked up my body in the moment and he was caressing my tits, moving from one to the other, feeling them in full and then focussing on the nipples. “You have perfect tits” he said quietly in between deep breaths and slight moans. “I’m glad you like, I love having them played with” I responded, and I wasn’t joking, having my nipples played with is a serious weakness, it’s drives me wild and right now my horniness had peaked! I let my head tilt back as he explored my breasts, my hand wanking him harder, my grip loosening then tightening repeatedly as I wanked his shaft, letting my fingers move with a slight twist motion at the same time as moving back and forth, which judging by his moans was really hitting the spot.

He was still watching me play, his eyes moving from my fingers exploring my pussy, then up to my tits and back down again. As his eyes lowered back to my pussy I removed the two fingers from inside me and raised my hand to his mouth, outstretching my two soaked fingers and asking him to taste my juices. He didn’t need asking twice and wrapped his lips round both fingers as I felt his tongue explore them, licking all the juice off. “You taste amazing” he said, removing my fingers momentarily before going back for more. This was all I needed to hear, and with that I released my grip from his cock and lay back on the table, opening my legs wide and bringing the boots up higher until the 6 inch heels made contact with the table top which allowed me to shuffle back. There I was, lay there, completely on show to our visitor, legs wide open, pussy soaked and the fence net tights pressed against my lips. “Taste me properly” I said quietly, almost with a begging tone to it.

Doncaster

Excellent more please

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

Wow!

Telford

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Each chapter gets better and hotter

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mm so hot

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More more please

By *rsandBooCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Wow ??

Blackpool

This is getting very naughty indeed

Middleton

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Hitchin

By *riplePointMan  over a year ago

waterville

Excellent so far looking forward to hearing more

Mmmmmmm, lovely, I bet he was so tempted to slip his fat swollen cock into your sopping wet pussy !

By *eloveitsosexyCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Xxxxxx

Plymouth

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

heck this story has very nearly driven me to masturbate lol

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

tranent

Fabulous xx

Didcot

Well horny, must get Jess to put her fuck me boots up for sale lol

lingerie n heels

His eyes literally lit up as the words left my lips, he certainly didn’t need asking twice, I just watched his wanking step up in pace as he crouched in front of me and buried his face between my legs. As his tongue made contact with my pussy I let out an involuntary moan, I was so sensitive that his soft tongue felt like perfect. He wasn’t a stranger to giving pleasure with his tongue, I could tell that straight away by the technique he used immediately on my clit, and with each stroke my breathing grew deeper.

I wanted the full sensation and knew the tights were in the way. “Rip the tights open” I demanded as his tongue wandered and explored my soaked pussy. I felt both his hands make contact with my thighs and guide towards my pussy as his face lifted away from me. With one swift movement he grabbed the material of the fence net tights and ripped them open, but he didn’t move his tongue straight back, instead he let his fingers explore, gently touching me almost as if to check it was ok to touch. He looked up to my eyes and I just gave a slight nod as I bit my lip, assuring him it was ok to do what he was doing. His eyes dropped back to my smooth pussy that he was now starting to penetrate with his finger. I let out a moan as he slipped inside me, pushing deeper and exploring my wetness. “Fuck” was all I could muster as his finger started to slide over my gspot expertly, and with that I felt his tongue return to my clit. The dual motion of his finger massaging my gspot and his tongue flicking over my clit sent a sensation over my body that I knew was a building orgasm, and it was very intense. My moans grew and grew as my body started to quiver, I couldn’t contain myself, I was getting louder and louder, the moans turning to screams as the orgasm shuddered through my body.

Didcot

ayr / glasgow

Wanking in my nix now. Love this story. Going to cum loads very soon.

Please give me more.

Wow, this is amazing.

Why haven’t I read this sooner!