FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Serving my ex

Serving my ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Up until a few months ago I was in a relationship with a very Dominant man, it was a purely Dom/sub relationship with no vanilla element to it at all. I lived with him for almost 2 years and I was basically his maid and sex toy for the whole time. Most of the time I would be doing housework, pampering him or satisfying him sexually and any time I was allowed to rest I had to lie face down on the floor with my head at his feet wherever he might be, if he moved I had to follow him on my hands and knees. Whenever I was at home I was either naked or wearing just a pair of knickers, I wasn’t even allowed to wear clothes when we had guests come round. Most of his friends were Dom’s as well so I would serve them drinks and food etc and also serve them sexually but if anyone came to the house who wasn’t comfortable with our lifestyle I’d be locked in the garage out of sight.

I still miss being owned and controlled in that manner and the levels of humiliation that came with it and I still only ever wear knickers when I’m at home, I’m only wearing knickers now as I’m typing this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Sure there is much more to cum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic