FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lisa's night time naked dare

Lisa's night time naked dare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anna Violane OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

South East

This is a completely true story about a girl I used to date many years ago. 

Those of you who have read my 2 previous stories on here about Lisa – ‘Lisa’s Story’ and ‘Lisa’s adult Cinema Dares’ will be familiar with her shall we say wilder side.

PART 1

Lisa was about 19 at this time, and I around 22. We had been living together for a few years and were very happy. Lisa was a very pretty girl with soulful green eyes, a wide mouth, beautiful glossy dark hair and a small petite frame.

She was 5’2” tall and always very slim and slight despite being so short. 

Lisa was a highly sexed girl and often loved to dress sexily when we went out together, she also loved doing dares and once confessed to me she found dares highly addictive and a major turn on.

She loved wearing short skirts with high heels and tight little shift dresses if we went anywhere decent. With great legs and a small tight bum Lisa drew admiring looks from men often which always gave me a thrill. 

On the night I am about to tell you about we had been to a club and had been dancing and enjoying ourselves till the small hours when eventually it became time to leave the club.

Lisa had dressed to kill this night and was wearing a gorgeous little and black and white polka dot satin baby doll dress that had little splits up each side and a plunging V shaped back with a tie fastener in the form of satin ribbons.

The dress was such that she couldn’t wear a bra underneath and as we were both in a naughty mood, she had accepted my dare of not wearing any knickers under it either.

She completed this look with a gorgeous pair of black high heeled sandals with ankle straps.

Her make up done to her usual sexy standards she looked fabulously sexy, and in the club I noticed several guys throughout the evening giving her the eye on the dancefloor as the dress was ludicrously short and so sexy.

As I had driven us there in our car that night it was Lisa who was enjoying letting her hair down and she was knocking back the G & T’s and by the time we left the club she was pleasantly tipsy and I had to hold her in my arm as we made our way back to our car.

Lisa’s sexy heels clicking loudly in the warm Summer night air.

We reached our car and I began driving back towards where we lived when suddenly Lisa told me she didn’t want to go home yet and asked if I was up for some outdoor fun.

I never said no when she was in these moods and inwardly smiled to myself wondering where she wanted us to go.

‘Lets go down the end of Coppermill Lane’ she said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

South East

PART 2

Coppermill Lane is a long dimly lit road with no houses on or nearby, it leads to an old historic Copper Mill in that part of East London and is next to the main reservoir and pumping station for the areas water supply.

We had used it before in our courting days before we lived together for some fun together away from parental interferences.

We made our way towards the lane, the car windows down as it was a hot and humid night. The car stereo was playing Alexander O’Neal I remember that clearly.

As we slowly drove towards the raised car park, we both looked eagerly in the hope there were no other cars parked up where we planned to.

Luckily it was deserted so I stopped the car, turned off the headlights and switched off the engine.

Turning to Lisa I could see she now had a wicked look on her face and she quickly opened the door and said.

‘Come on babe, I want you to fuck me under the Willow tree’

I smiled back at her and said. ‘You kinky bitch, come on then’

We walked together to the Willow tree we had used before, it was perfect for outdoor sex as the foliage hung down almost touching the ground and you had to sort of part it like curtains to get inside and under the big tree.

Near the main trunk was a old log bench that perhaps someone had moved there years ago, either way it was just the right height for Lisa to lean over and rest on her hands as I dropped to my knees and began kissing the backs of her thighs softly.

She parted her legs and I could sense she was in urgent need of more so I quickly undid my trousers, dropped them to my ankles then lifted what little hem there was of her dress over her naked bum.

I then did Lisa’s favourite thing and used my mouth and tongue to tease, lick and eat her delicious little pussy and bum, alternating between each as she stood there moaning ever more urgently.

I realized I had become rock hard without any help from Lisa’s expert mouth or delicate hands and she looked over her shoulder and reached back pulling me towards her.

We fucked hard and urgently and without build up. I think with Lisa’s mildly d*unken state and my adoration for outdoor sex neither of us lasted long and we both climaxed soon after more or less together.

Lisa stood there, legs slightly parted as she gestured me to watch my spunk leaking out of her pussy and down the insides of her thighs.

Once we had composed ourselves, we kissed and I held her passionately. Lisa then said she still felt in a daring mood and told me to give her a dare to do there and then.

I loved it when she was like this and she knew I would not be able to resist or change her mind. Thinking for a moment I said.

‘How about you go for a bit of a walk down by the river’

‘That’s not that daring’ She replied.

‘Without the dress on’ I added.

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Lovely and so erotic

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Please carry on, loving this story

By *iv JonesMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I've had so many wanks over Hannah and Lisa's stories my right hand hurts

South East

PART 3

Now I am sure most girls of Lisa’s age would have said ‘No way’ and if she was sober Lisa may well have said the same.

However given the mood she had been in all evening and the quantity of G&T’s, she simply smiled at me, shook her pretty head from side to side then reached round and pulled loose the ties at the back, slipped the dress off her shoulders and handed it to me.

‘Come on then’ She said. ‘I fancy a nice walk down by the river’

Open mouthed I followed her gorgeous little naked body, still in her high strappy heels and she clicked her way along the remainder of the lane, under the 2 low railway bridges and sexily walked out in front of me.

As we emerged out of the last bridge Lisa’s wonderful naked body was lit in the Moonlight, her wonderful tight bum swayed as she walked along sexily in her high heels, totally confident in her nakedness.

I followed about 30 metres or so behind her, clutching the little spotty satin dress in my left hand drank in the vision of exhibitionism right in front of me.

Eventually she reached the banks of the river with scrubland on one side and warehouses on the other. Lisa stopped and looked back at me then held her arms wide.

‘Walk down to the footbridge then go across it’ I said.

Lisa smiled at me then began walking towards the footbridge which was about 50 metres or more away from where I was standing.

She was more illuminated now as the Moonlight seemed brighter at this point.

Watching her was amazing and her naked body strutting away in those high heels was so erotic.

As I stood there watching she climbed the metal steps to the top of the bridge then she gave me one last look and began walking slowly across the bridge. The sound of her heels echoed loudly in the still night air.

As she made her way across I suddenly noticed way past her on the other bank was a lone figure walking, whoever it was had a dog with them and they were closing on the exit of the bridge on the other side of the river.

I frantically waved at Lisa and tried to gesture to her that there was a person coming towards her that she obviously could not yet see.

She just waved back at me and carried on unaware that she would be walking down the opposite pair of steps just as this person would arrive at that spot.

I held my hand to my mouth and stared hard, wondering if I should run along the bank and do more to warn her.

It was too late, she had been spotted and had now reached the steps just as the dog walker was right on top of her.

I stood there transfixed waiting to see what would unfold.

LIVINGSTON

oh no here she goes what will this poor man see

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

South East

PART4

The 2 of them met on the bankside, I couldn’t tell who was more shocked, Lisa or this dog walker who I could now see was a man.

There were some words exchanged between them then I heard Lisa laugh softly.

The man then walked slowly round her looking her up and down. I caught a glimpse of his face and he appeared to be mid 40’s I would guess.

Then he stood back to me and Lisa was hidden from view. I stood silently in awe of what was going on under the Moonlight on the other side of the river.

I could hear them in conversation again, but I could not make out what was being said.

He stood close to her, her naked form hidden from my view by his taller and bigger build.

After a few more minutes I saw her come out from behind him then she was sort of parading round in front of him.

She bent forward, parting her legs as this man came up behind her and caressed her body. He touched her bum, thighs, over her back and as she stood up, I could see he was feeling her tits.

I then watched in utter amazement as he leaned towards her kissing her neck and tits and is hand was feeling her pussy. Lisa just stood there and allowed him to feast on her naked body. She seemed to be enjoying it too.

Eventually he moved away from her and kissed her hand then he turned to continue his early morning walk.

Lisa turned back and re traced her steps up and over the bridge walking back towards me on my side of the river now.

As she reached me, I asked her what the guy had said to her.

‘He asked me what I was doing out completely naked’

‘I explained it liked doing it plus it was a dare from you’ She said.

‘He saw you standing here, he thought it was a very sexy dare and told me my body was incredible’ She added.

‘He enjoyed finding out for himself’ I said. ‘not shy was he babe’

‘He wanted me to give him a blowjob’ She added.

‘Holy shit!’ I replied. ‘Seriously?’

‘Oh yes’ She said. ‘He thought I was available until he saw you standing here’

I asked her what the guy said when he saw her walking down the steps naked in her heels like that.

‘He just said …mm very nice’ She replied.

‘Why didn’t you give him a BJ babe?’ I asked.

Lisa explained that she wasn’t sure I would like her doing that also she got a bit too nervous but was happy for him to feel her and enjoy her body while I watched.

‘Lisa babe I would have so loved to have watched you giving him a blowjob right there and then’ I said.

Lisa looked at me wide eyed and as we made our way back to the car, I explained to her how I would love to watch her with another guy.

She was shocked and told me she had no idea I would like that. I told her the thought drove me wild and I that I had dreamed about it for some time.

Just as we drew near to our car, we suddenly realized how much lighter it had become. I had no idea what time it was, but the Sun was starting to rise and by the time we got in the car it was almost light.

Lisa asked for her dress back nervously, but I held it away and said ‘I dare you to stay naked for the drive home’

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The stories get better can we here more please

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Astonishing story! Can’t wait to hear what happened on the way home!

South East

PART 5

Of course, Lisa accepted the dare, but I could tell she was more nervous than ever, especially as it was now virtually daylight.

We drove home away from Coppermill lane area and back into the town where we lived.

In spite of the early hour there were a few cars and early buses on the roads. Lisa hunkered down in the passenger seat beside me, her slim legs bent at the knee, high heels still on.

She looked as sexy as I could ever remember.

As we made our way home 1 or 2 vans and a bus drew alongside, and I sat in the driving seat waiting to see or hear if anyone could see the vison beside me.

After about 15 minutes sure enough a loud horn sounded next to our car and I quickly looked to my right to see 2 guys in a delivery van smiling and cheering, looking down at Lisa who by now had given up trying to hide herself.

She smiled back and waved, and I smiled at them and nodded towards Lisa.

As they drove away the driver sounded the trucks horn once more and we both laughed.

‘You are terrible’ Lisa said to me. ‘A pervert’

‘I wouldn’t dare you unless I knew you enjoyed doing them babe’ I said.

2 more drivers of vans during our drive home saw Lisa next to me and the resultant loud hooting and jeers were of course inevitable.

The real challenge came when we arrived home, by now full daylight, though still very early and as it was a Saturday morning our road was empty.

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief as I managed to park right outside our house.

‘You going to let me put my dress back on to get out of the car?’ She asked, almost pleadingly.

‘No, I don’t think so babe’ I replied. ‘A dare is a dare’

I got out of the car, ran up to our front door with Lisa’s dress over my arm then had the great pleasure of watching her frantically dashing out of the passenger side and trotting loudly in her high heels, naked as the day she was born, up our path and to the front door.

Her head flicking side to side in a panic as she ran.

‘That was the single most erotic night of my life’ I told her.

‘It was pretty fucking intense for me too’ She said.

We both agreed the past few hours were a huge turn on for us both and soon after and over the coming weeks we discussed my feelings about wanting her to let another guy fuck her, not behind my back but with my blessing and us both being open about it.

Lisa confessed the idea did appeal to her a lot and she told me all about this guy Mark she knew through work who was a terrible flirt with her and had admitted on a few occasions how much he wanted to fuck her.

To cut a long story short this story is a prequal to ‘Lisa’s Story’ also on Fab which I posted a while back in which Mark fucks her outdoors during a party and I secretly had a ring side view of him using her!

A few months down the line she did start a ‘thing’ with Mark, though she would spend whole weekends with him and return home, it did not go quite as I had hoped and my dreams of being a proper cuckold partner never truly materialized. Lisa went off with him after a few short months.

Lastly the satin polka Dot baby doll dress Lisa wore at the start of this story I managed to steal from her wardrobe when we separated at the time.

You can see me wearing it in quite a few of my photos on here and you can imagine how sexy she looked in that dress.

The perfect ending! Wow!

Loved it

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

LIVINGSTON