FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping a friend

Helping a friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A friend of mine, Mary, asked me to come and help her with her washing machine, which was leaking. I popped round to hers and she took me through to where the machine was. I could see a small puddle on the floor but before I could do anything about it, she started trying to pull the machine herself. I hurried to help her and together we manoeuvred the machine in the tight space, but in doing so I found myself colliding with her, and then squeezed against her as we pulled the machine free.

For a moment we had been locked together and, like during a slow dance, I knew she could feel the bulge of my cock against her buttocks. I pulled away, slightly nervous at how she might react, but she said ‘oh that was a nice surprise’. She turned to face me, glanced down at my cock bulge, then back in my face and she reach and held me. The hug was lingering and I pushed my now hardening cock against her as she pressed her breast against my chest. We kissed, our lips opening to one another. We were both hungry. I wasn’t getting much at home and she probably haven’t had sex for months if not years.

Silently, she took my hand and we went upstairs to her bedroom. It was very feminine and smelt of her perfume. Once again, she pressed herself against me, offering her lips to me. I devoured her. But this time I undressed her blouse and cutpped my hands around her large breasts. She moaned in delight and started undoing my shirt. She ran her fingers over my hairy chest and fingered my nipples. I unclasped her bra and lent down to suck her beautiful large hard nipples. By now I was kneeling, my hands on her buttocks and I undid her jeans. Quickly I pulled them off and in doing so, pull down her knickers as well. She was hairy but trimmed and I couldn’t resist kissing her pussy. She moved back onto the bed, opened her thighs and demanded that I lick her. As I moved to the bed, I ripped off the last of my clothes and stood before her, rampant. In a trice my face was pressed against her now wet pussy and I was licking and sucking her lips and clitoris. Her hands gripped my hair and it wasn’t long before she was writhing in orgasm.

We were both so aroused and after two orgasms of hers, I knelt and pushed my large cock between her lips. I was gentle, I was stretching her, she hadn’t had cock in her pussy for so long but once again, she opened up to me and we had the most wonderful fast, hard fuck which resulted in us both coming together, me pumping my come deep in her.

I lay on her, still joined. It was the beginning of an amazing afternoon with the most lovely woman.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *ADSPARKY200Man  over a year ago

Watford

Great story

By *ADSPARKY200Man  over a year ago

Watford

[Removed by poster at 26/10/21 11:37:36]

By *orteMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"it was the beginning of an amazing afternoon" and a lifetime of shared child care.

Sorry, its a great story I just couldn't resist.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge