FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening In

Listening In

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uxuriant OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

It was a wet autumn evening, when we set off to drive around the M25 and head in toward North Greenford, where our swinging friends lived. We’d met them at a club near Heathrow a few weeks back, invited them to ours a week or so later and had now been invited to one of their regular parties.

The hostess was bisexual but above all into interracial fun. He was a watcher who enjoyed cleaning up. We’d dabbled in couple swaps and been to a couple of house parties, but often struggled to find a couple where there may mutual attraction all round.

On arrival (tactically late), we were warmly welcomed by the hostess and shown to the most important room; the kitchen. Everyone always hangs around the kitchen to pick at the nibbles and pour their drinks, so it’s always the best place to get chatting.

Mrs Lux found herself the centre of attention of three black guys, all seemingly single guys. I could tell she was both nervous and excited. She had her top flirting game on.

More to follow….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I made my way through to the lounge and sat down, leaving Mrs Lux to her flirting.

The party started to get underway. Clothes started to come off, a threesome started in front of the fireplace, a woman in stockings and suspenders knelt on the floor handling two huge cocks, cradling their balls and paying lip service to their hard dicks. Her husband lay underneath her licking between her legs as she played with the guys. She pushed the bell-ends of their straining cocks together taking them into her mouth, then taking them out and running her tongue around the tips. Rubbing them around her mouth and walking their shafts with her hands.

On the sofa, the hostess bared her arse, sucking on a huge BBC whilst another serviced her from behind. Her husband sat next to her gently stroking his small cock as he eagerly watched. The guy behind started to pick up the pace. The sound of his big balls slapping against her and her groaning from swallowing the other cock down her throat filled the room. The unmistakable sound and smell of sex party filled the room.

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Sound great can’t wait for the rest

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

A number of minutes passed and I had not seen anything of Mrs Lux. No sign of her in the lounge and I could not hear her outside. I thought I’d better go and check all was well. The kitchen was empty, no sign of anyone. My heart leapt.

She must be upstairs. Who was she with? What was she doing?

I climbed the staircase, aware from the sounds that a number of people must be up there. The first bedroom I poked my head into was dark. A writhing mass of bodies on the bed were sucking, stroking, licking and fucking. It seemed mostly couples. The sight of it made me harden, but. I sign of Mrs Lux.

I moved on to bedroom two at the far end of the landing. I was not even there when I heard the familiar sex sounds I know my wife makes. The noises and groans, squeals and sighs that all husbands recognise in their own partner. I was rock hard at the thought of it. Who was she with? What was she doing with them? The light was on low in the landing, with the bedroom in darkness. Part is n shock, part just because I just didn’t want to spoil her fun, I crept along and stood outside the room. The door opened the other way, so I couldn’t see in and they couldn’t see me. I tried to look through the door jam but it was too dark.

At this point I heard my wife’s orgasm start to rise. Her panting, her cries told me she was close to cumming. Who was she there with. My hand started to wander down to my crotch. My hard on was straining in my pants. Why was this so arousing?

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Go on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Very horny

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Is she servicing the three BBC

(This is a true story by the way, some 10+ years ago)

I heard her go over the edge, screaming loudly then muffled. I imagined a big cock being thrust deep in her mouth might be the reason. Her orgasm seemed to last for ages. I wondered how she had been made to cum. Had she been fucked? Fingered? Licked?

I’m not sure who I expected her to be in there with, but it became obvious that she was with more than one guy. I could hear at least two other male voices and decided to remain outside to listen further. Mrs Lux started to speak. She sounded quite out of breath.

“Take me guys. I want you to take me however you wish. Fuck me. Use my body” .

She was never normally this vocal. I was gobsmacked but as hard as hell. I unzipped my fly and began to feel my own cock, listening to her talking dirty to whoever she was in there with.

“On all fours” one of the males ordered, and I could hear the bed moving as she moved into that position I assumed.

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

Fabulous story and gorgeous.profile to boot. Mrs.lux is gorgeous..presume this is true

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

It is absolutely as true as I can remember. If you look at her photo dated 20th September 2020 , she is playing with one of the guys involved.

I heard a squeal and imagined one of the men the men entering her roughly from behind with a massive cock.

“Ooh you’re a big boy!” I heard her utter. “Fuck me hard with your big black dick. Am I nice and tight for you?”

“Hmm , lovely and tight” came the deep voiced reply.

“Now, who’s got a nice big cock for me to suck on?” Mrs Lux said. “Wank your cocks for me boys and let me see what you’ve got.”

Wow there must be at least three of them.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She never spoke like this with me. I knew she’d had far more sexual experiences than me before we met, but this was all new.

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

The sound of her talking so dirty with these guys was driving me wild. That strange feeling that I now recognise as a mixture of jealousy and extreme desire. What I now call that “hot wife” feeling.

Almost without thinking, I slipped my pants to one side and pulled out my hard cock, already wet at the top with pre-cum. I was now standing alone on the landing, masturbating whilst listening in to my hot wife taking three black bulls in the bedroom. I’d never been so aroused.

I could the pace starting to pick up again the room. Mrs Lux was no pushy now taking it quite hard from behind.

“Ooh yes, yes! Fuck my tight little cunt. Fuck that pussy hard.”

Christ, I could barely contain myself from shooting my load!

…..

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Wow. Mrs Luxlook gorgeous and sounds like she loves this life style. Only hope I can be as lucky getting a gang bang group off the ground with someone similar

I’d never heard her use the C word before. Wow. Her tight cunt, and believe me it was tight. I was thinking how gaping it would be by the end of this session. Would it feel the same if I fucked her later, or would it seem stretched and looser after servicing three well hung bulls?

The pace was definitely picking up again. The unmistakable sound of a big pair of balls slapping against my wife’s arse as she was being royally fucked from behind. It sounded from the noises she was making that she had one of them in her mouth.

By now I was jerking my cock as hard as I could, imagining what the scene in the room must look like. Yet at the same time trying not to shoot my load.

Mrs Lux, piped up again.

“Come on harder. Fill your condom, cum inside me”.

Oh my God.

“That’s it. Wank yourselves over my face. Cover me in your spunk”

This was driving me wild.

"Wow. Mrs Luxlook gorgeous and sounds like she loves this life style. Only hope I can be as lucky getting a gang bang group off the ground with someone similar "

Thank you, I do! (Mrs Lux) xx

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Time for you to sneak in and watch them finish off without her seeing you

By *araday123Man  over a year ago

durham

The pace of their fucking reached a crescendo. I heard Mrs Lux come loudly again and the grunts of the guys as they covered her and filled her with their cream.

That was it. I shot my load. Covering the back of my hand, spilling on the carpet and dripping down my trousers. It was so intense.

Feeling self conscious, I cleaned myself (and the carpet) up. I had never really thought about just how horny it was to listen to sex without being able to see what was happening.

The compliments flowed, both from my wife and the guys in their post cum relaxation. Explaining in great detail how much they enjoyed each other.

Pulling my clothes together, I padded back downstairs to rejoin the party.

20 minutes later, Mrs Lux had still not joined me. I had no idea whether they had started again. Then she was there.

“Hey! Any fun?” I said.

“Just a little” She replied.

I couldn’t wait to get her home, reclaim her pussy, see just how much they had stretched her and maybe hear the details from her directly.

THE END

Feedback welcome. If you see any of our photos you think might be nice to hear the story of, feel free to suggest which one.

By *illyouup400Man  over a year ago

City

Great story...is there a Part 2: when she got home?

"Great story...is there a Part 2: when she got home? "

» Add a new message to this topic