FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gf bukkake fantasy

Gf bukkake fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently when sexting my gf (has also came up in heat of the moment during sex) she has mentioned the idea of being watched by a group of men as I fuck her, all with their cocks out wanking and ofcours3 taking it in turns to cum over her ass or face. This is ofcourse a major turn on for me also, there's of a group of men of various ages painting my gfs pretty face I spunk! Is there a subtle way to mention I'd like it to happen for real?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

You could easily make sure his happen . I'm sure there would be plenty of takers . I know I'm one

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I'd get plenty takers, I guess it's finding out if it's just a fantasy to her or a reality she would want

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Recently when sexting my gf (has also came up in heat of the moment during sex) she has mentioned the idea of being watched by a group of men as I fuck her, all with their cocks out wanking and ofcours3 taking it in turns to cum over her ass or face. This is ofcourse a major turn on for me also, there's of a group of men of various ages painting my gfs pretty face I spunk! Is there a subtle way to mention I'd like it to happen for real?"

You could tell her you've mentioned it here and people are interested in helping.

Mike

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Recently when sexting my gf (has also came up in heat of the moment during sex) she has mentioned the idea of being watched by a group of men as I fuck her, all with their cocks out wanking and ofcours3 taking it in turns to cum over her ass or face. This is ofcourse a major turn on for me also, there's of a group of men of various ages painting my gfs pretty face I spunk! Is there a subtle way to mention I'd like it to happen for real?"

Mate id love to help this become a reality

By *orkshirej69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Me and my ex were they same mate hard to progress it if she’s not sure

Prior to sex just lay next to her and finger her while describing in detail exactly what you would like to happen. Then mention that if she wants it to happen for real you can arrange it.

I’d love to do this with my partner!

By *urhamgurlWoman  over a year ago

Durham

If she’s mentioned it then it’s almost certainly a big fantasy of hers. Some fantasies are best left that way and can be used as a great way of enhancing your sex. Definitely keep bringing it up while you’re fucking and enjoy her reaction to it x

Oh that is so hot!!! A personal fantasy of mine too!!

» Add a new message to this topic